PDA

View Full Version : Aint seen anyone talkin about this But can Obammy

olevetonahill
3/1/2015, 03:34 AM
Bain the 223 ammo with an executive order?
If hes really gonna try this **** why aint more of an Uproar been raised?
:devilish:

Turd_Ferguson
3/1/2015, 07:59 AM
From what I'm reading, it's the ATF that has the power to ban ammo it deems necessary. I can't imagine them doing it, but with this ****ed up admin, nothing would surprise me now. The one thing that they do accomplish however, is drive up the price and make .223/5.56 almost impossible to find. Seems like they been doing this **** about every 6 months or so. ****sticks!

olevetonahill
3/1/2015, 08:05 AM
Yea the mother ****er has all the Idiots skeered so they buying up everything that hits the shelves.
I ask in a Comments deal the other day Just how daym many 22 rounds these folks thot they needed? one idiot said He'd quit when he got 100,000. I said what in hell ya gonna do with em> He dint have a clue. then I asked what the hell ya gonna do if ya have to BUG OUT and cant carry em with yoU? He dint answer

But I just read and ill try to find the link that Obammy said he was gonna use an Executive Order to do it.
I think its all a crock but they are trying to **** up the ammo supply

JLMSOONER
3/1/2015, 09:39 AM
Make ammo impossible to get and drive gun sales up to record levels.

hawaii 5-0
3/1/2015, 12:13 PM
Time to buy more guns.

The gun lobby is probably behind it.

5-0

yermom
3/1/2015, 02:12 PM
isn't it just certain variants, not all .223?

Turd_Ferguson
3/1/2015, 02:31 PM
isn't it just certain variants, not all .223?

From what I read, it's .223 and 5.56. "green tipped" that the ATF is changing from a sporting round to a armor piercing round. It's all bull**** of course. There are many, many other rounds that will penetrate BPV's. IMO, they're going after these rounds because the majority of AR style rifles are chambered for them. If they can't take the gun away from us, they'll just take the ammo away. Bastards.

yermom
3/1/2015, 02:44 PM
those liberals at snopes are at it again

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/ammoban.asp

Turd_Ferguson
3/1/2015, 03:01 PM
those liberals at snopes are at it again

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/ammoban.asp

Yeah, I'm quite sure obama never dipped his finger into this...

yermom
3/1/2015, 03:17 PM
slightly different than an executive order

olevetonahill
3/1/2015, 03:22 PM
slightly different than an executive order

That was why I questioned that.
It had been reported that he HAD used an EO but then NO outrage over it. seemed fishy as hell to me.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/2/2015, 01:31 AM
He ordered the batf to rule promulgate on fast track. green tip bullets