PDA

View Full Version : Another Dumas Dem.

olevetonahill
2/25/2015, 10:48 AM
http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/black-lawmaker-white-people-dont-eat-the-way-we-do?utm_source=fb1msabg&utm_medium=facebook

Sooner8th
2/25/2015, 11:13 AM
http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/black-lawmaker-white-people-dont-eat-the-way-we-do?utm_source=fb1msabg&utm_medium=facebookThey don't - have you ever heard of soul food?

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/25/2015, 11:18 AM
can you imagine the outrage if a white senator/ rep said that about black people moving into white neighborhoods, or that blacks don't eat like whites do?

olevetonahill
2/25/2015, 11:20 AM
can you imagine the outrage if a white senator/ rep said that about black people moving into white neighborhoods, or that blacks don't eat like whites do?

Yea but Lib Dems can say an do anything just ax Liar 8th

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/25/2015, 11:25 AM
They don't - have you ever heard of soul food?

and thats all they eat, right? breakfast lunch, and dinner. quit making excuses for an obvious race baiting POS

FaninAma
2/25/2015, 11:26 AM
They don't - have you ever heard of soul food?

That's pretty racist crap. I know about 10 black families pretty well. Their kids play sports with my kids. None of them have said they like soul food. They eat pretty much the same thing we do. In fact they are very much like all of the other families in this community...imagine that. Only in the segregated Northern cities do you run into real racism.

Sooner in Tampa
2/25/2015, 11:31 AM
8 and the test of the libtard world would be in full blown pissy fit!!!

Sooner in Tampa
2/25/2015, 11:32 AM
and thats all they eat, right? breakfast lunch, and dinner. quit making excuses for an obvious race baiting POS
I would expect nothing less from the lemming...he has to tow the Obamadong line!!

Soonerjeepman
2/25/2015, 04:00 PM
what a frickin idiot...8th that is..and the dem

Sooner8th
2/25/2015, 06:22 PM
That's pretty racist crap. I know about 10 black families pretty well. Their kids play sports with my kids. None of them have said they like soul food. They eat pretty much the same thing we do. In fact they are very much like all of the other families in this community...imagine that. Only in the segregated Northern cities do you run into real racism.How is it racist crap? Do your 10 black family "friends" live in NYC? Does your city have a market that caters to Asian's, to Hispanic's, to African Americans? Hell - we have 3 or 4 that cater to Indian's (from India). What the hell is the big deal about what she said? Oh that's right - she is a democrat............lemmings

olevetonahill
2/25/2015, 07:18 PM
8th regarding what YOU said
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54369713.jpg

okie52
2/25/2015, 09:22 PM
How is it racist crap? Do your 10 black family "friends" live in NYC? Does your city have a market that caters to Asian's, to Hispanic's, to African Americans? Hell - we have 3 or 4 that cater to Indian's (from India). What the hell is the big deal about what she said? Oh that's right - she is a democrat............lemmings

So you agree with the dem that the grocery stores closing was "unfair"?