olevetonahill
2/25/2015, 07:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/embed/wrRTau5jusU

Turd_Ferguson
2/25/2015, 08:46 AM
Awesome.

dwarthog
2/25/2015, 09:15 AM
Wonder how soon after that little speaking demonstration he was moved to a teleprompter?

Sooner8th
2/25/2015, 10:37 AM
Wonder how soon after that little speaking demonstration he was moved to a teleprompter?So it's ok that reagan had a teleprompter?

Sooner in Tampa
2/25/2015, 11:35 AM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.

Sooner8th
2/25/2015, 11:54 AM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^ Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.Ignorant lemming loser tyler durden piece of sh!t.

Sooner in Tampa
2/25/2015, 12:12 PM

Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.

Sooner8th
2/25/2015, 01:07 PM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^ Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.You are a joke. Posted a column written by someone calling themselves TYLER DURDEN that claimed the commerce dept manipulated gdp numbers by using obamacare. And you believed it. You are just stupid LEMMING. Looking for ANYTHING you can find to not believe anything positive about the economy. Have you not embarrassed yourself enough on here?

Curly Bill
2/25/2015, 01:10 PM
You are a joke. Posted a column written by someone calling themselves TYLER DURDEN that claimed the commerce dept manipulated gdp numbers by using obamacare. And you believed it. You are just stupid LEMMING. Looking for ANYTHING you can find to not believe anything positive about the economy. Have you not embarrassed yourself enough on here?

Good one KC, you don't let it stop you though.

Sooner in Tampa
2/25/2015, 01:16 PM
WTF is that stupid bastard babbling about in that post??? He is a giant ignoramous!!! What a tool!!

Curly Bill
2/25/2015, 01:31 PM
WTF is that stupid bastard babbling about in that post??? He is a giant ignoramous!!! What a tool!!

Typical lemming stuff directed at you, and then he closes with: Have you not embarrassed yourself enough on here? Which of course coming from a disgraced former poster turned troll is incredibly rich!

olevetonahill
2/25/2015, 01:31 PM

Not a clue what hes having Diarrhea of the mouth about but Im sure its a LIE. sides what does what some one else posted months ago that he wont let go have to do with Reagan?

olevetonahill
2/25/2015, 01:34 PM

Typical lemming stuff directed at you, and then he closes with: Have you not embarrassed yourself enough on here? Which of course coming from a disgraced former poster turned troll is incredibly rich!

What is rich is he never lets anything go [Kinda like said Former poster] :apple:
Yet when he out right LIES he tries to brush it off and say its no big deal.

Sooner in Tampa
2/25/2015, 01:38 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/29/29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630ae3348d87c8 e1a5bfdfe62dbb.jpg

Sooner8th
2/25/2015, 01:45 PM
8http://www.quickmeme.com/img/29/29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630ae3348d87c8 e1a5bfdfe62dbb.jpgtyler durden...............moron

Sooner in Tampa
2/25/2015, 02:02 PM

olevetonahill
2/25/2015, 02:03 PM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/29/29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630ae3348d87c8 e1a5bfdfe62dbb.jpg

So yer saying that not only is he a Moranic dildo breathed Liar . he's also Retarded?

We best be careful he get dick Holder to come after us for abusing an American with disability's

Sooner in Tampa
2/25/2015, 02:14 PM
So yer saying that not only is he a Moranic dildo breathed Liar . he's also Retarded?

We best be careful he get dick Holder to come after us for abusing an American with disability's
HAHAHA...maybe we can get a two for one deal...if he is a ginger

https://headfullofred.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/nationalkickaginger.jpg

Curly Bill
2/25/2015, 02:16 PM

Seeing as how he's a dick holder himself, he'd likely love this!

FaninAma
2/25/2015, 02:51 PM
tyler durden...............moron

Why do you keep bringing this up? It doesn't prove any point you are trying to make. Several writers use that pen name on that web site. Do you even grasp the concept? Please, please please take some trolling refresher courses.

olevetonahill
2/25/2015, 03:07 PM
Hey 8th, In the words of the GREAT RWR "Aw Shutup"

Sooner8th
2/25/2015, 04:44 PM
Why do you keep bringing this up? It doesn't prove any point you are trying to make. Several writers use that pen name on that web site. Do you even grasp the concept? Please, please please take some trolling refresher courses.Of course I grasp the concept, you use a pen name to hide your true identity - to hide something and/or they don't want the embarrassment and humiliation when their crazy ideas are tied to their real names. My point is - the person who wrote it won't even put their own name on it because they know it is crazy and impossible to do and sooner in tampa BELIEVED it. Hook, line and sinker. Never thinking once to himself - huh, I wonder why someone would print something and not use their real name. He is such a LEMMING he would believe anything, regardless of how crazy and impossible to do so he wouldn't have to acknowledge a fantastic gdp number for the quarter. Conservatives talk about liberals being low information voters - that was a shinning example of what conservative "high information" is. I will continue to bring it up every time he calls me a troll.

olevetonahill
2/25/2015, 04:55 PM
Dont know what yer sayin but its Prolly a LIE.

SoonerorLater
2/25/2015, 05:00 PM
Why do you keep bringing this up? It doesn't prove any point you are trying to make. Several writers use that pen name on that web site. Do you even grasp the concept? Please, please please take some trolling refresher courses.

He doesn't grasp that the concept of a pseudonym isn't some covert operation. Pseudonyms have been used form Ben Franklin to Steven King. What's laughable is that in a way everybody here is using a pseudonym, including that plagiarizing troll.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/25/2015, 05:22 PM
Of course I grasp the concept, you use a pen name to hide your true identity - to hide something and/or they don't want the embarrassment and humiliation when their crazy ideas are tied to their real names. My point is - the person who wrote it won't even put their own name on it because they know it is crazy and impossible to do and sooner in tampa BELIEVED it. Hook, line and sinker. Never thinking once to himself - huh, I wonder why someone would print something and not use their real name. He is such a LEMMING he would believe anything, regardless of how crazy and impossible to do so he wouldn't have to acknowledge a fantastic gdp number for the quarter. Conservatives talk about liberals being low information voters - that was a shinning example of what conservative "high information" is. I will continue to bring it up every time he calls me a troll.

coming from a guy that uses a psuedonym on a message board.....its not like your real name is "Sooner8th"

Sooner8th
2/25/2015, 05:59 PM
He doesn't grasp that the concept of a pseudonym isn't some covert operation. Pseudonyms have been used form Ben Franklin to Steven King. What's laughable is that in a way everybody here is using a pseudonym, including that plagiarizing troll.Never said it some covert operation. Do not compare a group of people who are too cowardly to put their name to a crazy conspiracy theory that won't stand up to any scrutiny to a founding father who used them for wit and humor when it was common to do so and a fiction writer. Neither of these examples is helping you cause here. Any legitimate scholarly writing is always done under your real name. ALWAYS. This is yet more proof of you will believe anything that supports your beliefs. LEMMING

Sooner8th
2/25/2015, 06:02 PM
coming from a guy that uses a psuedonym on a message board.....its not like your real name is "Sooner8th"You are not helping soonerorlaters cause here. Comparing his "source" on economics to someone who posts on a message board. Good one...............

Sooner8th
2/25/2015, 06:04 PM
Good one KC, you don't let it stop you though.8 notifications today - I keep telling I' m not gay stop hitting on me..................

Curly Bill
2/25/2015, 06:09 PM
8 negs today - I keep telling ya I' m a loser and a troll so stop picking on me..................

Fixed it for ya. You know, since you're grammatically impaired for such a genius.

Curly Bill
2/25/2015, 06:11 PM
Anyway, make it 9 negs now.

...and you still love the obamadong - both Barry's and Mooches!

Curly Bill
2/25/2015, 06:15 PM
Make it 10!

Sooner8th
2/25/2015, 06:26 PM
Make it 10!You really are a pathetic latent homosexual loser. Do you really think i care is your post negative notifications to me?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/25/2015, 07:00 PM
great jokes by the greatest 20th century POTUS, especially the one about delivering that R speech from a D platform

Sooner8th
2/25/2015, 07:09 PM
great jokes by the greatest 20th century POTUS, especially the one about delivering that R speech from a D platformAll the while reading off a teleprompter..............................

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/25/2015, 07:20 PM
so, you agree he was the greatest POTUS of the 20th century.

olevetonahill
2/25/2015, 07:20 PM
8th is such a whiney bitch loser !

Curly Bill
2/25/2015, 07:38 PM
You really are a pathetic latent homosexual loser. Do you really think i care is your post negative notifications to me?

Yes I do. That's why you keep mentioning it obamadong-lover.

Curly Bill
2/25/2015, 07:42 PM
8th is such a whiney bitch loser !

Hey now! You know he doesn't care what we think.

At least that's what he keeps saying over, and over, and over...

So, no you're right! He is a whiney bitch loser!!

olevetonahill
2/25/2015, 07:43 PM
Hey now! You know he doesn't care what we think.

At least that's what he keeps saying over, and over, and over...

So, no you're right! He is a whiney bitch loser!!

:drunk:

Sooner in Tampa
2/26/2015, 08:52 AM
Blah blah blah...lie, lie, lie. Can I get some more Obamadong?

Sooner8th
2/26/2015, 11:33 AM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^ Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.Ignorant tyler durden loser piece of ****.

Curly Bill
2/27/2015, 04:14 PM
Ummmmmm...obamadong!..

We know you love it!