PDA

View Full Version : Brennen Clay arrested

randall180
2/17/2015, 11:02 AM
http://newsok.com/article/5394165

Tear Down This Wall
2/17/2015, 11:08 AM
Stupid. There is p*ssy all over the world. Let it go.

nighttrain12
2/17/2015, 12:01 PM
Did DeMarco Murray bail him out of jail?

http://cdn2.newsok.biz/cache/w300-49819151e69c6b4c501ad9b57f2bb5c6.jpg

BoulderSooner79
2/17/2015, 12:10 PM
Wow, that chick was like a drug to Clay - both addictive and poison. Hope he gets through the withdrawal and moves on with his life.

Eielson
2/17/2015, 12:37 PM
Stupid. There is p*ssy all over the world. Let it go.

It was his wife...not just some slut he "dated" for a little bit.

badger
2/17/2015, 02:10 PM
Brennan Clay was with the Broncos in the preseason. My guess is that no NFL team picks him up this preseason... or any after that.

cherokeebrewer
2/17/2015, 04:01 PM
Shame on him. If you don't like her, divorce is a better answer...

olevetonahill
2/17/2015, 05:54 PM
Shame on him. If you don't like her, divorce is a better answer...

Article says he had filed 2 weeks er so before this happened. Yall think maybe she just makin sh1t up??

http://newsok.com/former-ou-running-back-arrested-for-alleged-assault-of-wife/article/5394165

olevetonahill
2/17/2015, 05:57 PM

Heh, Yer right it appears it was just some SLUT he married for a little bit :beaten:

cherokeebrewer
2/17/2015, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE=olevetonahill;4937783]Article says he had filed 2 weeks er so before this happened. Yall think maybe she just makin sh1t up??

Cops found cuts on her leg. Other than that, I don't know the answer to your question.

olevetonahill
2/17/2015, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=olevetonahill;4937783]Article says he had filed 2 weeks er so before this happened. Yall think maybe she just makin sh1t up??

Cops found cuts on her leg. Other than that, I don't know the answer to your question.

Neither do I. Just sayin I aint jumpin to conclusions yet.
Hell I remember when I was Married. her and I never had a fight when she was being reasonable or making me a sammich

cherokeebrewer
2/17/2015, 07:22 PM
Neither do I. Just sayin I aint jumpin to conclusions yet.
Hell I remember when I was Married. her and I never had a fight when she was being reasonable or making me a sammich

I probably jumped the gun a little, but I have a low tolerance for men hitting women. Seems like if he had filed for divorce he would be done with her, but things are rarely that simple. They seem to be toxic together...

birddog
2/17/2015, 08:14 PM
She didn't just get lippy with him, she open those lips to other dudes. At that point Brennan shoulda realized there are a million of chicks out there that woulda opened their lips for him. It's all pretty much the same.

8timechamps
2/17/2015, 08:28 PM
Brennan's going through a tough stretch, and I'm sure it sucks. Hopefully, he'll get his head on straight and pick up and move on.

When you're young, women can really mess with your head (well, maybe when you're old too).

Therealsouthsider
2/17/2015, 09:02 PM
....what did he expect, he married a money chasing ho

ss

Eielson
2/17/2015, 11:41 PM

Shaving accident.

olevetonahill
2/18/2015, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=cherokeebrewer;4937789]

Shaving accident.

What Im thinkin LOL

Tear Down This Wall
2/18/2015, 12:33 PM

Are you 13 years old? If your wife sleeps with another man, she is a slut. She's a dime a dozen.

He needs to get over it and find another one. There are tens of millions in America alone. And, America borders two other countries where there are tens of millions more.

He's an idiot. He's already filed for divorce, so he should just stay away from her.

Tear Down This Wall
2/18/2015, 12:38 PM
....what did he expect, he married a money chasing ho

ss

This.

And, when she realized she hitched her wagon to the wrong NFL horse, she started throwing it around again...just like any other gold digging slut will.

This isn't rocket science...except, apparently, to Clay.

Whatever slim, dwindling chances he had to catch on with an NFL are now all but gone. Better pay whatever legal penance is due and catch on with some college program offering one of those Masters degrees in something PE/Recreation/Sports related and try to get a graduate assistant job. My guess is, it'll have to be at Div II or III level until the legal stuff blows by.

BoulderSooner79
2/18/2015, 01:12 PM
This.

And, when she realized she hitched her wagon to the wrong NFL horse, she started throwing it around again...just like any other gold digging slut will.

This isn't rocket science...except, apparently, to Clay.

Whatever slim, dwindling chances he had to catch on with an NFL are now all but gone. Better pay whatever legal penance is due and catch on with some college program offering one of those Masters degrees in something PE/Recreation/Sports related and try to get a graduate assistant job. My guess is, it'll have to be at Div II or III level until the legal stuff blows by.

You assume actions in cases like this are based on a rational thought process. Your assumption is wrong.

cvsooner
2/18/2015, 01:14 PM
Gabe Ikard tweeted that several times a year, Coach Stoops told players: ""If some girl starts hitting you, you better not touch her. Jump your *** out the window & don't stop running."

Good advice.

Eielson
2/18/2015, 03:27 PM
Are you 13 years old? If your wife sleeps with another man, she is a slut. She's a dime a dozen.

He needs to get over it and find another one. There are tens of millions in America alone. And, America borders two other countries where there are tens of millions more.

He's an idiot. He's already filed for divorce, so he should just stay away from her.

You missed the point.

She may be a slut, but she's not a random slut. You can find ***** anywhere, but you can't just buy a new wife. Normal people tend to think of their wives as more than high-quality sex dolls...at least in the early stages.

KantoSooner
2/18/2015, 04:30 PM
Nothing will cloud a man's judgment quite as thoroughly as his feelings for a woman.

Well, 'cept for multiple peyote buttons and a pot of cold black coffee.

badger
2/18/2015, 05:08 PM
Gabe Ikard tweeted that several times a year, Coach Stoops told players: ""If some girl starts hitting you, you better not touch her. Jump your *** out the window & don't stop running."

Good advice.

Good advice for chicks too. Some guy starts hitting you, run. Don't try to hit back, just leave the bastard and never come back

olevetonahill
2/18/2015, 05:10 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/b4/b4f7a5955a67cb8493e9381a5f93c0a9713ce01aad3470d3d6 99f343178d0626.jpg

SoCalBigRed
2/18/2015, 06:52 PM
Being married to (and in the process of leaving) a mean drunk...

Not everything is as it seems. They are VERY good at warping reality, manipulating and playing to peoples' feelings. There's a LOT more to this story, than what's on the surface, that much is blatantly obvious.

Just because she says he hit, dragged her... does not mean it is so.

KantoSooner
2/18/2015, 07:14 PM
SoCal, I feel for you. Took me over ten years to finally pull the trigger. Trust yourself. If it seems like bs, it probly is. Many good ones out there and even if there're kids involved, they'll be better off if you're strong and happy. Bottom line: you can't make someone be rational or love you.

olevetonahill
2/18/2015, 07:56 PM
Being married to (and in the process of leaving) a mean drunk...

Not everything is as it seems. They are VERY good at warping reality, manipulating and playing to peoples' feelings. There's a LOT more to this story, than what's on the surface, that much is blatantly obvious.

Just because she says he hit, dragged her... does not mean it is so.
Agreed and Good luck Bro

SoonerForLife92
2/19/2015, 01:03 AM
What is up with that bitches ear ?