PDA

View Full Version : Answer my question, you little ****** (8th)

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 04:46 PM
8th,

i asked you this earlier, but of course--like the coward you are--failed to do so. so here it is again. at the top of a thread:

Why do you think you are better than everyone else? Lets hear it!

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 04:58 PM
In my best https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQQOaTyC2Vw1rfC4amPf8OY5v_8aVXg RvG5MbjbAA_-yKRS8W1
Ima answer this fer the dooshrag

Cause He has InTeegrity, and he aint a Lemon!

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 05:02 PM
i just want to know why he thinks he is so much better and smarter than everyone else? i'm anxious to see what he'll copy and past from google.

i googled " why am i better than everyone else" and this is what i got. lets see what 8th comes up with!!

Weird problem...I feel like I am better than everyone else, need help?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070512114931AAEHz11

Lately I have been feeling like I'm superior to everyone around me. In middle school through highschool I was constantly bullied and felt like crap, I was a big nerd back then and was considered by most people to be intelligent but I was frail, pale, had acne, was short, and had no social skills, and was addicted to MMORPGS. Now as a sophomore in college I am still sort of nerdy but I've lost my acne and MMO addiction, have become more confident and I've grown to be 6ft 200lbs cause I go to the gym at least 4 days a week and practically all the girls I talk to say Im hot and have a good personality and say how smart I am since I am going into Medschool to be a radiologist. Lately I have been feeling like I am superior to everyone around me and I've started looking down on everyone as being lesser than me. I try to treat people with respect and I do...but in my head I still consider myself to be superior to just about everyone.

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 05:05 PM
8th, i asked you this earlier, but of course--like the coward you are--failed to do so. so here it is again. at the top of a thread:Why do you think you are better than everyone else? Lets hear it!Fvck you ignorant hillbilly. Call me a coward? Ignorant piece of sh!t. I see you pvt messaged me, but this site is trying to shut me up by taking away permissions so I cannot respond privately. As usual, you read sh!t into what liberals write. You say you make me cry - loser. You told me when I grow up and move out of my basement. You know nothing about me, your whole ignorant rant about being a hipster shows how fvcking stupid you really are. Typical conservative, you make assumptions about people you have never met, all based on rightwingnut insults. Go on out to sarahpalin.com and pickup some more ignorant insults aimed at liberals. I don't think I'm better than anyone, that is a conservative trait. I think you and your ilk are dumbasses because you don't bother to think about anything a conservative tells you, you just take it as gospel and add it to your core beliefs.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 05:08 PM
This one cracks me up! This might actually be 8Th using a different handle on the Yahoo:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130907140854AAF96SH

Why am I so much better than everyone else?

Reasons why I'm superior to the human race.

- I'm very hot according to the other dudes i hang out with and their body language
- I have a life and I work out
- I know how to fight and I practice advanced Mui Thai
- I have a girlfriend and I get laid
- I smoked almost any kind of weed
- I still managed to get into a good university
- I'm getting my masters degree
- I started from the bottom
- I am living at the top of my game right now
- I will only go higher in my life from this point on
- Before all of this awesomeness, I was awkward and weird, and ugly
- NO ONE taught me how to live
- I had no father
- I had no friends to support me when I was down/depressed
- I stopped being such a loser, and stopped caring
- I turned optimistic and now I am 19 years old, winning
- I have SO many friends and girls that like me
- I know all about music, as I am VERY open minded
- I literally know more music than anyone on this gay little website.
- I listen to like 200 genres of music
- I don't care about conforming/fashion/mainstream trends, which makes me VERY SMARTER
- I know all about secret societies and their plans such as 9/11 more than anyone
- One last time, I didn't have ANYBODY teach me, I learned ALL of this information all by myself. I practically grew up on my own thoughts and art. Seriously, find someone who is better than me and I WILL point out my supporting argument. No hard feelings~

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 05:10 PM
This one cracks me up! This might actually be 8Th using a different handle on the Yahoo:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130907140854AAF96SH

Why am I so much better than everyone else?

Reasons why I'm superior to the human race.

- I'm very hot according to the other dudes i hang out with and their body language
- I have a life and I work out
- I know how to fight and I practice advanced Mui Thai
- I have a girlfriend and I get laid
- I smoked almost any kind of weed
- I still managed to get into a good university
- I'm getting my masters degree
- I started from the bottom
- I am living at the top of my game right now
- I will only go higher in my life from this point on
- Before all of this awesomeness, I was awkward and weird, and ugly
- NO ONE taught me how to live
- I had no father
- I had no friends to support me when I was down/depressed
- I stopped being such a loser, and stopped caring
- I turned optimistic and now I am 19 years old, winning
- I have SO many friends and girls that like me
- I know all about music, as I am VERY open minded
- I literally know more music than anyone on this gay little website.
- I listen to like 200 genres of music
- I don't care about conforming/fashion/mainstream trends, which makes me VERY SMARTER
- I know all about secret societies and their plans such as 9/11 more than anyone
- One last time, I didn't have ANYBODY teach me, I learned ALL of this information all by myself. I practically grew up on my own thoughts and art. Seriously, find someone who is better than me and I WILL point out my supporting argument. No hard feelings~

Dudes a flucking Loser

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 05:15 PM
Fvck you ignorant hillbilly. Call me a coward? Ignorant piece of sh!t. I see you pvt messaged me, but this site is trying to shut me up by taking away permissions so I cannot respond privately. As usual, you read sh!t into what liberals write. You say you make me cry - loser. You told me when I grow up and move out of my basement. You know nothing about me, your whole ignorant rant about being a hipster shows how fvcking stupid you really are. Typical conservative, you make assumptions about people you have never met, all based on rightwingnut insults. Go on out to sarahpalin.com and pickup some more ignorant insults aimed at liberals. I don't think I'm better than anyone, that is a conservative trait. I think you and your ilk are dumbasses because you don't bother to think about anything a conservative tells you, you just take it as gospel and add it to your core beliefs.

SOUND FAMILIAR? IT SHOULD YOU DO THIS TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU!

so, are you crying?

thats what you get you little coward. the fact that you are still callimg me a hillbilly is proof that you don't have a ****ing clue. tell mr. smarty pants. where am i from exactly? what makes me a hillbilly? where was i born? what do i do for a living?

if you get even one of those right, not only will i publically say absolutely anything you want me to say, but i'll vote democrat in the "next election" i'll take a picture and post it for your little bitch ***.

you give me a good laugh, b/c i know you are sitting in your parents basement, or whole foods, turning red and clinching your teeth sooo tight!!! its ok, little guy. you'll find what you're looking for.

#EXPOSED

oh yeah.. HYPOCRITE! :)

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 05:21 PM
oh, i did private message you. i didn't want to hurt your feelings by blasting you out in public. ya knw, you being a coward and all.

BTW, you still haven't answered the question. if you forgot what the question was...ITS THE FIRST ****ING POST!!!!

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 05:38 PM
SOUND FAMILIAR? IT SHOULD YOU DO THIS TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU!

so, are you crying?

thats what you get you little coward. the fact that you are still callimg me a hillbilly is proof that you don't have a ****ing clue. tell mr. smarty pants. where am i from exactly? what makes me a hillbilly? where was i born? what do i do for a living?

if you get even one of those right, not only will i publically say absolutely anything you want me to say, but i'll vote democrat in the "next election" i'll take a picture and post it for your little bitch ***.

you give me a good laugh, b/c i know you are sitting in your parents basement, or whole foods, turning red and clinching your teeth sooo tight!!! its ok, little guy. you'll find what you're looking for.

#EXPOSED

oh yeah.. HYPOCRITE! :)

He said this
I see you pvt messaged me, but this site is trying to shut me up by taking away permissions so I cannot respond privately.

This Site is a vast right wing conspiracy to shut him up . Dude is an assclown
1st he says he cant space out his posts so hes not doing a WALL post, Then he says he cant Punctuate them cause this Conspiracy is out to shut him up. Then he says he cant or at least he just doesnt Spell check. Now he cant respond to Private messages .

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSatOvRxgNkARNDeevTLbrnBGfNf9gYB J6R7-L1pokL2UwQ4Me6
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1XvtrlE84ycwd95O0Y7gyJS1eox6Uc DhkuBE1fJiZIKuDwg9R

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 06:17 PM
SOUND FAMILIAR? IT SHOULD YOU DO THIS TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU!so, are you crying?thats what you get you little coward. the fact that you are still callimg me a hillbilly is proof that you don't have a ****ing clue. tell mr. smarty pants. where am i from exactly? what makes me a hillbilly? where was i born? what do i do for a living?if you get even one of those right, not only will i publically say absolutely anything you want me to say, but i'll vote democrat in the "next election" i'll take a picture and post it for your little bitch ***.you give me a good laugh, b/c i know you are sitting in your parents basement, or whole foods, turning red and clinching your teeth sooo tight!!! its ok, little guy. you'll find what you're looking for. #EXPOSEDoh yeah.. HYPOCRITE! :)Still showing your ignorance. You know a hell of a lot less about me than I do about you. Tell me, if you have any friends how many of them are LIBERALS? How many liberals do you have in your family? Do you live in a state that is dominated by liberals? I am smart enough to understand we have elections every TWO years. Not FOUR, TWO. I know it is hard for you to comprehend, but when the president is not being elected we still have elections. You know the ones, low voter turnout that favors republicans. They are called mid term ELECTIONS. You being a hillbilly has nothing to do with where you live. It has to do with your attitude. You were wrong and you just can't admit it. That is what makes you a hillbilly. I got one right so, you will publicly say absolutely anything you want me to say, you'll vote democrat in the "next election" i'll take a picture and post it for your me. Now say your a dumbass who votes republican because you cannot think for yourself. bitch

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 07:13 PM
8th is a whiny Bitch :beaten:

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 08:02 PM
SOUND FAMILIAR? IT SHOULD YOU DO THIS TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU!so, are you crying?thats what you get you little coward. the fact that you are still callimg me a hillbilly is proof that you don't have a ****ing clue. tell mr. smarty pants. where am i from exactly? what makes me a hillbilly? where was i born? what do i do for a living?if you get even one of those right, not only will i publically say absolutely anything you want me to say, but i'll vote democrat in the "next election" i'll take a picture and post it for your little bitch ***.you give me a good laugh, b/c i know you are sitting in your parents basement, or whole foods, turning red and clinching your teeth sooo tight!!! its ok, little guy. you'll find what you're looking for. #EXPOSEDoh yeah.. HYPOCRITE! :)Still showing your ignorance. You know a hell of a lot less about me than I do about you. Tell me, if you have any friends how many of them are LIBERALS? How many liberals do you have in your family? Do you live in a state that is dominated by liberals? I am smart enough to understand we have elections every TWO years. Not FOUR, TWO. I know it is hard for you to comprehend, but when the president is not being elected we still have elections. You know the ones, low voter turnout that favors republicans. They are called mid term ELECTIONS. You being a hillbilly has nothing to do with where you live. It has to do with your attitude. You were wrong and you just can't admit it. That is what makes you a hillbilly. I got one right so, you will publicly say absolutely anything you want me to say, you'll vote democrat in the "next election" i'll take a picture and post it for your me. Now say your a dumbass who votes republican because you cannot think for yourself. bitch

Still avoiding and deflecting. Whiney little bitch. Is California a liberal state?
I've lived there so long now, I guess I just forgot! Shucks! But Cali isn't very liberal, right? I bet there are far less liberals in Kansas or wherever the hell you said you were from than where I lived for the past 15 years.

But you know everything about me right? I would bet that I have far more liberal friends than you have conservatives.

Anyhow, quit changing the ****ing subject and answer my question you *****. ****ing coward.

REDREX
2/11/2015, 08:06 PM
California is an awful place to do business----We have a business there that we are moving to Texas

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 09:46 PM
Still avoiding and deflecting. Whiney little bitch. Is California a liberal state? I've lived there so long now, I guess I just forgot! Shucks! But Cali isn't very liberal, right? I bet there are far less liberals in Kansas or wherever the hell you said you were from than where I lived for the past 15 years.But you know everything about me right? I would bet that I have far more liberal friends than you have conservatives. Anyhow, quit changing the ****ing subject and answer my question you *****. ****ing coward.I did answer your fvcking question dumbass and you think cali is more liberal than kansas is conservative? You really are a fvcking dumbass. Now go through with your promise to "not only will i publically say absolutely anything you want me to say, but i'll vote democrat in the "next election" i'll take a picture and post it for you". btw - living in kansas the bastion of koch owned government with the leading conservative dumbass in the country, only about a quarter of my friends are liberals. There are not that many of us here.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 11:48 PM
Still avoiding and deflecting. Whiney little bitch. Is California a liberal state? I've lived there so long now, I guess I just forgot! Shucks! But Cali isn't very liberal, right? I bet there are far less liberals in Kansas or wherever the hell you said you were from than where I lived for the past 15 years.But you know everything about me right? I would bet that I have far more liberal friends than you have conservatives. Anyhow, quit changing the ****ing subject and answer my question you *****. ****ing coward.I did answer your fvcking question dumbass and you think cali is more liberal than kansas is conservative? You really are a fvcking dumbass. Now go through with your promise to "not only will i publically say absolutely anything you want me to say, but i'll vote democrat in the "next election" i'll take a picture and post it for you". btw - living in kansas the bastion of koch owned government with the leading conservative dumbass in the country, only about a quarter of my friends are liberals. There are not that many of us here. that's not what I said idiot. I said that there are less liberals in Kansas than California, directly responding to your prem us that I'm a hillbilly from a GOP state with no liberal friends. You are a dense ****er.of all my time living in the Bay Area of California, you are by far the most delusional. If I was a liberal, is be ashamed of how you act.

Sooner8th
2/12/2015, 12:37 AM
that's not what I said idiot. I said that there are less liberals in Kansas than California, directly responding to your prem us that I'm a hillbilly from a GOP state with no liberal friends. You are a dense ****er.of all my time living in the Bay Area of California, you are by far the most delusional. If I was a liberal, is be ashamed of how you act.This is the problem I have with conservatives. You have completely turned the point I was making around. Everything you said about me was 100% wrong. You did not get a single thing right. It showed me that what you know about liberals you got from rush or some other mocking rightwingnut. Like I said, go to sarahpalin.com and learn some new insults to liberals. I, on the other hand knew you had guns. You said you would pray for me. Makes me two for two about you. Tell me again who knows more about each other based on our politics. You claim you have more liberal friends than I do conservative. I live in the most republican states in the union. California has 27% liberals and kansas has 42% conservatives. http://www.gallup.com/poll/160196/al...ve-states.aspx That is the point I am making. 75% of my friends are conservatives. I don't listen to liberals mock conservatives to know about them and you. These are bright, smart, educated people who are successful personally and professionally and they all parrot the rightwingnut talking points. Unions are killing america, cuttin' taxes to the wealthy trickle down and they pay for themselves, ect, ect, ect. As for liberals being ashamed of how I act - I am ashamed of how liberals act, afraid to stand up to conservatives who say stupid fvcking sh!t. I am only standing up for my principals, just like a conservative. You can dish but you sure as hell can't take it.

Sooner in Tampa
2/12/2015, 08:30 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll.

Sooner8th
2/12/2015, 08:45 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll...............................tyler durden............................................ ...........

Sooner in Tampa
2/12/2015, 08:57 AM

Sooner8th
2/12/2015, 09:02 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll................................tyler durden....................................

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/12/2015, 10:28 AM
This is the problem I have with conservatives. You have completely turned the point I was making around. Everything you said about me was 100% wrong. You did not get a single thing right. It showed me that what you know about liberals you got from rush or some other mocking rightwingnut. Like I said, go to sarahpalin.com and learn some new insults to liberals. I, on the other hand knew you had guns. You said you would pray for me. Makes me two for two about you. Tell me again who knows more about each other based on our politics. You claim you have more liberal friends than I do conservative. I live in the most republican states in the union. California has 27% liberals and kansas has 42% conservatives. http://www.gallup.com/poll/160196/al...ve-states.aspx That is the point I am making. 75% of my friends are conservatives. I don't listen to liberals mock conservatives to know about them and you. These are bright, smart, educated people who are successful personally and professionally and they all parrot the rightwingnut talking points. Unions are killing america, cuttin' taxes to the wealthy trickle down and they pay for themselves, ect, ect, ect. As for liberals being ashamed of how I act - I am ashamed of how liberals act, afraid to stand up to conservatives who say stupid fvcking sh!t. I am only standing up for my principals, just like a conservative. You can dish but you sure as hell can't take it.

i turned the point around? you've completely missed the entire point of this thread. You act like you are better than everyone else on here, claiming that you know more about conservatives than we do about liberals? you gropu everyone that disagrees with you into the same category and call them hillbillies. I- for one- am far from a hillbilly. But because you cant see passed youre own stupid ideologies, you assume I am one.

go cry like a whiney bitch. i dind't bring up any ****ing politics with my original post. i simply asked you a questions, " why do you think you are better than evewryone else?" when you finally did answer with, " i don't think i'm better than everyone else." you took the coawrds way out. you had an opportunity to explain why you feel you are so much smarter than everyone. What your accopmlishments were that make you think this way, etc. but becuase you full well know that you would be exposing yourself, you cowardly hid behind a generic answer. You know nothing about most people on this board. you nothing of my background or my accomplishments, yet you think you know all there is to know about me. you are a fraud. your cowardlt excuses and liberal tactics expose you for the piece of **** you are.

the real problem is, that i genuinely don't hae a problem with people that don't share my same beliefs. what i do have a problem with is pompous pricks like you, that think they are better than everyone else. unlike you, many of us understand that not everyone is going to agree. but you take it to another level by ****ting on everyone who doesnt think like you.

you are a immature kid. you may actually have a high level of intelligence, but you have a lot to learn on how to deal with people. based on interactions , i would assume that you are maybe 25 years old. like a spoiled kid, that is intelligent, but has no social skills or ability to build strong relationships. you tend to be defensive due to your own self esteem issues. you were bullied as a kid, maybe, and now you are projecting. you focused on your studies, rather than participate in team sports. you function at a high level, but fail at face to face interactions.

you are self-diluted, arrogant, and do not have the wherewithall to deal with difficult situations. you may in fact be a loaner.

i could be way off base, however, your response to this email will be very telling. If you history of dealing with criticism tells us anything, i think we can anticipate a long, dranw out diatribe as to how conservatives are bad, we are ****ing hillbillies, and you are still better than everyone.

respctfully,

BSTL

badger
2/12/2015, 10:46 AM
Why do you think you are better than everyone else? Lets hear it!

Let's have some empathy. It's not easy being a dark shade of blue in the reddest state (or in this case, the crimson-est message board). Sometimes in order to know that you're heard in a sea of ears that don't want to hear you, you must add some shock value.

I am trying to add perspective here, but I have tried to add perspective in the past. Hell, that's why I do meltdown posts from opposing message boards in football/basketball season. See these lame arse Iowa Staters being so sad about losing their big lead to being blown out at OU last Monday? How do you think they feel? They mock our crowd attendance. They mock the announcers and their references to "fatigue." They want their big guy to stop jacking up threes (hey, Thunder fans too!).

Don't take it personally, people that disagree with 8th. There are other political opinions out there besides your own and they think they are as right as you think they are left (or wrong). The same with sports fandom --- you KNOW that the Oklahoma Sooners are the best bar none, but there are nine other fan bases in the Big 12 that think the exact same thing and as such, think you are fair weather fans that don't deserve your top 25 program and awesome coach with regular postseason berths, you unappreciative land thief meth head mobile home dwellers. ;)

In a nutshell --- it's the Internet. Don't let it get to you.

olevetonahill
2/12/2015, 11:01 AM
Let's have some empathy. It's not easy being a dark shade of blue in the reddest state (or in this case, the crimson-est message board). Sometimes in order to know that you're heard in a sea of ears that don't want to hear you, you must add some shock value.

I am trying to add perspective here, but I have tried to add perspective in the past. Hell, that's why I do meltdown posts from opposing message boards in football/basketball season. See these lame arse Iowa Staters being so sad about losing their big lead to being blown out at OU last Monday? How do you think they feel? They mock our crowd attendance. They mock the announcers and their references to "fatigue." They want their big guy to stop jacking up threes (hey, Thunder fans too!).

Don't take it personally, people that disagree with 8th. There are other political opinions out there besides your own and they think they are as right as you think they are left (or wrong). The same with sports fandom --- you KNOW that the Oklahoma Sooners are the best bar none, but there are nine other fan bases in the Big 12 that think the exact same thing and as such, think you are fair weather fans that don't deserve your top 25 program and awesome coach with regular postseason berths, you unappreciative land thief meth head mobile home dwellers. ;)

In a nutshell --- it's the Internet. Don't let it get to you.

Most I know, dont have a prob with some one disagreeing with them. Its Doosh rockets Like 8th that wants to be totaly Disagreeable in the process.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/12/2015, 11:02 AM
its a two way street, Badg. As far as he is concerned, everyone else is driving the wrong way down a one-way street. he loves to impose a double standard. i'm not taking anything personally, i just hate *********s. right left, blue red, lib or con.

badger
2/12/2015, 01:31 PM
My stance is that you should expect this when discussing politics, much like you expect this when being fans of OU.

After we clobber ISU and WVU at home by 20ish (or OSU at home or on the road, lol) do you really expect them to buy you a beer, invite you to a community couch burning or a friendly rasslin match? No, because fans are too passionate, too irrationally in love with their teams to ever waiver.

Such is the case with politics. Know your foe. Some may change party affiliation, but most will not, because that's just the way they and politics are, must like Pokes will never, ever admit that their orange is actually not America's Brightest Orange.

olevetonahill
2/12/2015, 02:39 PM
My stance is that you should expect this when discussing politics, much like you expect this when being fans of OU.

After we clobber ISU and WVU at home by 20ish (or OSU at home or on the road, lol) do you really expect them to buy you a beer, invite you to a community couch burning or a friendly rasslin match? No, because fans are too passionate, too irrationally in love with their teams to ever waiver.

Such is the case with politics. Know your foe. Some may change party affiliation, but most will not, because that's just the way they and politics are, must like Pokes will never, ever admit that their orange is actually not America's Brightest Orange.

I love ya Hon, But yer full of **** on this with this assclown

Sooner8th
2/12/2015, 03:39 PM
i turned the point around? you've completely missed the entire point of this thread. You act like you are better than everyone else on here, claiming that you know more about conservatives than we do about liberals? you gropu everyone that disagrees with you into the same category and call them hillbillies. I- for one- am far from a hillbilly. But because you cant see passed youre own stupid ideologies, you assume I am one. go cry like a whiney bitch. i dind't bring up any ****ing politics with my original post. i simply asked you a questions, " why do you think you are better than evewryone else?" when you finally did answer with, " i don't think i'm better than everyone else." you took the coawrds way out. you had an opportunity to explain why you feel you are so much smarter than everyone. What your accopmlishments were that make you think this way, etc. but becuase you full well know that you would be exposing yourself, you cowardly hid behind a generic answer. You know nothing about most people on this board. you nothing of my background or my accomplishments, yet you think you know all there is to know about me. you are a fraud. your cowardlt excuses and liberal tactics expose you for the piece of **** you are. the real problem is, that i genuinely don't hae a problem with people that don't share my same beliefs. what i do have a problem with is pompous pricks like you, that think they are better than everyone else. unlike you, many of us understand that not everyone is going to agree. but you take it to another level by ****ting on everyone who doesnt think like you.you are a immature kid. you may actually have a high level of intelligence, but you have a lot to learn on how to deal with people. based on interactions , i would assume that you are maybe 25 years old. like a spoiled kid, that is intelligent, but has no social skills or ability to build strong relationships. you tend to be defensive due to your own self esteem issues. you were bullied as a kid, maybe, and now you are projecting. you focused on your studies, rather than participate in team sports. you function at a high level, but fail at face to face interactions. you are self-diluted, arrogant, and do not have the wherewithall to deal with difficult situations. you may in fact be a loaner. i could be way off base, however, your response to this email will be very telling. If you history of dealing with criticism tells us anything, i think we can anticipate a long, dranw out diatribe as to how conservatives are bad, we are ****ing hillbillies, and you are still better than everyone.respctfully, BSTLI got the point. You and those of your ilk are wrong about myself and liberals. I, we don't think I'm better than you. It is conservatives like you who think they are "real" americans. It is conservatives like you who think that your rights and way of life are superior to everyone else's. Have you ever seen a liberal talk about the pro-american parts of the country? NO. You assumptions about me again prove you know nothing about me and are as ignorant and stupid as your beliefs about liberals are, as all of them are wrong - again. This is the third or fourth time you have mentioned making me cry, proving yet again you know zero about me. Little punk *** b!tches like you could never make me cry. I read on your profile you are 32 years old. You said you have lived in the bay area for 15 years, so you either moved there to go to college or mommy and daddy moved you there. I moved out of my mommy and daddy's basement before your were born, jerkoff. By the time you went to kindergarten I was married and had a kid, in fact he is your age and is a lawyer, so don't talk to me about accomplishments of yours, because it is hard to impress me. AGAIN DUMBASS SPELL CHECK - LOANER? Did I take a loan out? It's LONER. DUMBASS, you can't even try to insult me without embarrassing yourself. Jesus........ I have more family and friends than you will ever have. I know because I've got to feed them and get them drunk this fall when my daughter gets married. And yes my daughter did schedule her wedding on a bye week. Face to face interactions is my strength - my PRIVATE SECTOR JOB requires me to be able to interact and build relationships with everyone from a temporary warehouse worker to the CEO of the company. Calling you and your ilk hillbilly's describes your attitude, happy in your ignorance refusing to believe any info that does not support your ideology.

Sooner in Tampa
2/12/2015, 03:43 PM

Sooner8th
2/12/2015, 04:23 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll............................tyler durden............................................ ...

REDREX
2/12/2015, 04:28 PM
I got the point. You and those of your ilk are wrong about myself and liberals. I, we don't think I'm better than you. It is conservatives like you who think they are "real" americans. It is conservatives like you who think that your rights and way of life are superior to everyone else's. Have you ever seen a liberal talk about the pro-american parts of the country? NO. You assumptions about me again prove you know nothing about me and are as ignorant and stupid as your beliefs about liberals are, as all of them are wrong - again. This is the third or fourth time you have mentioned making me cry, proving yet again you know zero about me. Little punk *** b!tches like you could never make me cry. I read on your profile you are 32 years old. You said you have lived in the bay area for 15 years, so you either moved there to go to college or mommy and daddy moved you there. I moved out of my mommy and daddy's basement before your were born, jerkoff. By the time you went to kindergarten I was married and had a kid, in fact he is your age and is a lawyer, so don't talk to me about accomplishments of yours, because it is hard to impress me. AGAIN DUMBASS SPELL CHECK - LOANER? Did I take a loan out? It's LONER. DUMBASS, you can't even try to insult me without embarrassing yourself. Jesus........ I have more family and friends than you will ever have. I know because I've got to feed them and get them drunk this fall when my daughter gets married. And yes my daughter did schedule her wedding on a bye week. Face to face interactions is my strength - my PRIVATE SECTOR JOB requires me to be able to interact and build relationships with everyone from a temporary warehouse worker to the CEO of the company. Calling you and your ilk hillbilly's describes your attitude, happy in your ignorance refusing to believe any info that does not support your ideology.---Always the Charmer

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/12/2015, 04:34 PM
I got the point. You and those of your ilk are wrong about myself and liberals. I, we don't think I'm better than you. It is conservatives like you who think they are "real" americans. It is conservatives like you who think that your rights and way of life are superior to everyone else's. Have you ever seen a liberal talk about the pro-american parts of the country? NO. You assumptions about me again prove you know nothing about me and are as ignorant and stupid as your beliefs about liberals are, as all of them are wrong - again. This is the third or fourth time you have mentioned making me cry, proving yet again you know zero about me. Little punk *** b!tches like you could never make me cry. I read on your profile you are 32 years old. You said you have lived in the bay area for 15 years, so you either moved there to go to college or mommy and daddy moved you there. I moved out of my mommy and daddy's basement before your were born, jerkoff. By the time you went to kindergarten I was married and had a kid, in fact he is your age and is a lawyer, so don't talk to me about accomplishments of yours, because it is hard to impress me. AGAIN DUMBASS SPELL CHECK - LOANER? Did I take a loan out? It's LONER. DUMBASS, you can't even try to insult me without embarrassing yourself. Jesus........ I have more family and friends than you will ever have. I know because I've got to feed them and get them drunk this fall when my daughter gets married. And yes my daughter did schedule her wedding on a bye week. Face to face interactions is my strength - my PRIVATE SECTOR JOB requires me to be able to interact and build relationships with everyone from a temporary warehouse worker to the CEO of the company. Calling you and your ilk hillbilly's describes your attitude, happy in your ignorance refusing to believe any info that does not support your ideology.

considering i've been on this board for over 10 years, and haven't changed my profile since i've created it, you might want to rethink your math. again you assume too much. and if you have grown kids like you mentioned...one of them being an ambulance chaser :), i bet he's super proud of his cry baby bitch of a dad that hangs out on message boards acting like a dumbass. Way to set the example.

you have more friends and family that i'll ever have? thats rich. there you go again, thinking you are better than everyone.

like i said. you're response to my post is very telling. you're the right one in your mind. unable to accept that someone has differences of opinion. again, i didn't bring politics into it... you did, which means outside of the political theme, you have no leg to stand on, because as a person, you are a full of **** tree hugging hippy. ( thats new. i figured since you were going to call me a hillbilly without really knowing me, it would be ok for me to call you this.)

keep crying. i'm sure your ambulance chaser of a man child will be there to tell his pappa everything will be ok. Have fun in your "private sector job" ( as if you're the only one that works in the " private sector" you sound so smart when you say " private sector! ) you're an idiot.

you come from the party of "tolerence" but only when it applies to your beliefs and your causes. more like hypocrites. i bet you have man boobs. you pasty, doughy bastard...see i'm making assumptions about you again! this is fun!! i see now why you do it!!

you're a piece of ****. not because you are a liberal, but because you are a pathetic human being. thats the difference. you don't like me because you don't like conservatives or " hillbillies" ( which i am not ) . i don't like you because you are trash. you have never been respectful to anyone on this board, and you are an arrogant prick. even if you and i shared the same political beliefs, i'd still think you were garbage. i can do that, becasue i have morals. you don't . you can't seperate it. its because you're weak. you're trash. and you deserve to be treated as such.

**** you. with all my heart. happy valentines Day.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/12/2015, 04:38 PM
I got the point. You and those of your ilk are wrong about myself and liberals. I, we don't think I'm better than you. It is conservatives like you who think they are "real" americans. It is conservatives like you who think that your rights and way of life are superior to everyone else's. Have you ever seen a liberal talk about the pro-american parts of the country? NO. You assumptions about me again prove you know nothing about me and are as ignorant and stupid as your beliefs about liberals are, as all of them are wrong - again. This is the third or fourth time you have mentioned making me cry, proving yet again you know zero about me. Little punk *** b!tches like you could never make me cry. I read on your profile you are 32 years old. You said you have lived in the bay area for 15 years, so you either moved there to go to college or mommy and daddy moved you there. I moved out of my mommy and daddy's basement before your were born, jerkoff. By the time you went to kindergarten I was married and had a kid, in fact he is your age and is a lawyer, so don't talk to me about accomplishments of yours, because it is hard to impress me. AGAIN DUMBASS SPELL CHECK - LOANER? Did I take a loan out? It's LONER. DUMBASS, you can't even try to insult me without embarrassing yourself. Jesus........ I have more family and friends than you will ever have. I know because I've got to feed them and get them drunk this fall when my daughter gets married. And yes my daughter did schedule her wedding on a bye week. Face to face interactions is my strength - my PRIVATE SECTOR JOB requires me to be able to interact and build relationships with everyone from a temporary warehouse worker to the CEO of the company. Calling you and your ilk hillbilly's describes your attitude, happy in your ignorance refusing to believe any info that does not support your ideology.

so what i get from the bold points above:

1) irrelevant rabble rabble.. makes no sense and means nothing in the contect of your post. go cry som more.

2) congrats to your daughter, but it--again--has nothing to do with the context of the post... its is just white noise in an otherwise uncomprehensible post.

3) you're a secretary congrats.

Sooner8th
2/12/2015, 04:56 PM
so what i get from the bold points above:1) irrelevant rabble rabble.. makes no sense and means nothing in the contect of your post. go cry som more.2) congrats to your daughter, but it--again--has nothing to do with the context of the post... its is just white noise in an otherwise uncomprehensible post.3) you're a secretary congrats.Again - you continue to show how stupid you are. This is why I call people like you hillbilly's. Like a typical average everyday conservative, you think you are a lot smarter than you are. You ignore 3/4 of the post and then don't understand what you do highlight. FVCK MAN, SPELL CHECK! I know it is hard for people like you with who filter everything they read, say or think through your little conservative filter, so let me talk slow and use small words so you can follow and understand. You claim I think I am better/superior than anyone else. I came a counterclaim saying it is conservatives who think they are better/superior than anyone else. I gave a specific - It is conservatives like you who think they are "real" americans. It is conservatives like you who think that your rights and way of life are superior to everyone else's. Then I gave you an EXAMPLE - Have you ever seen a liberal talk about the pro-american parts of the country? NO. See how that works - pumpkin? I'm a secretary now? Still showing your stupidity aren't you.

Sooner8th
2/12/2015, 05:09 PM
considering i've been on this board for over 10 years, and haven't changed my profile since i've created it, you might want to rethink your math. again you assume too much. and if you have grown kids like you mentioned...one of them being an ambulance chaser :), i bet he's super proud of his cry baby bitch of a dad that hangs out on message boards acting like a dumbass. Way to set the example. you have more friends and family that i'll ever have? thats rich. there you go again, thinking you are better than everyone. like i said. you're response to my post is very telling. you're the right one in your mind. unable to accept that someone has differences of opinion. again, i didn't bring politics into it... you did, which means outside of the political theme, you have no leg to stand on, because as a person, you are a full of **** tree hugging hippy. ( thats new. i figured since you were going to call me a hillbilly without really knowing me, it would be ok for me to call you this.)keep crying. i'm sure your ambulance chaser of a man child will be there to tell his pappa everything will be ok. Have fun in your "private sector job" ( as if you're the only one that works in the " private sector" you sound so smart when you say " private sector! ) you're an idiot. you come from the party of "tolerence" but only when it applies to your beliefs and your causes. more like hypocrites. i bet you have man boobs. you pasty, doughy bastard...see i'm making assumptions about you again! this is fun!! i see now why you do it!!you're a piece of ****. not because you are a liberal, but because you are a pathetic human being. thats the difference. you don't like me because you don't like conservatives or " hillbillies" ( which i am not ) . i don't like you because you are trash. you have never been respectful to anyone on this board, and you are an arrogant prick. even if you and i shared the same political beliefs, i'd still think you were garbage. i can do that, becasue i have morals. you don't . you can't seperate it. its because you're weak. you're trash. and you deserve to be treated as such.**** you. with all my heart. happy valentines Day.WOW - you just can't keep from being stupid can you? You need to update your date of birth? 6/27/1980 is what you have in your profile - makes you 33. You would have a lot more credibility if you didn't misspell so many words - but I get it - you are in a hurry to try to insult me. It just shows again - you are IGNORANT, STUPID LITTLE HILLBILLY. There you go again - making assumptions about me and now my son. Typical lemming conservative. And as usual all wrong. You try to mock me for hanging out on message boards - what the fvck are you doing? THE SAME DAMN THING! This is where you get called a hillbilly - again. Typical conservative - you and I are doing the same thing, yet you try to put me down for it. Smart..... Tell me mr. makes sh!t up - what do you do for a living? You seem to have a lot of time to be on here. Just like me....................

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/12/2015, 05:45 PM
again, your math is off....

i have a Private Sector Job! yay!!!!! look at me!!! i'm in the private sector just like 8th! i feel so important now!! i'm better than everybody!!!

BTW my BD was in 1980.. that makes me 34 smart guy... not 33 i've been on this board since i was 25. ( 10 years ago) math. its hard! lived in California since 2000...again... math genius. 15 years since 2000 is what? wait what year is it now? you're a ****ing braniac.

Furthermore, it's none of your ****ing business what i do for a living. but i'm not a coward like you so... I am the Regional Manager for an U.S. Domestic Airline . a private sector, publically traded company. what do you do? besides take notes for your boss in meetings and get him coffee?

BTW, you can complain about me spelling--which is more of a poor job of typing-- all you want. I just suggest you try typing on an iPhone missing half a thumb. :)

hippie tree hugger

Sooner8th
2/12/2015, 07:04 PM
again, your math is off....i have a Private Sector Job! yay!!!!! look at me!!! i'm in the private sector just like 8th! i feel so important now!! i'm better than everybody!!!BTW my BD was in 1980.. that makes me 34 smart guy... not 33 i've been on this board since i was 25. ( 10 years ago) math. its hard! lived in California since 2000...again... math genius. 15 years since 2000 is what? wait what year is it now? you're a ****ing braniac. Furthermore, it's none of your ****ing business what i do for a living. but i'm not a coward like you so... I am the Regional Manager for an U.S. Domestic Airline . a private sector, publically traded company. what do you do? besides take notes for your boss in meetings and get him coffee?BTW, you can complain about me spelling--which is more of a poor job of typing-- all you want. I just suggest you try typing on an iPhone missing half a thumb. :)hippie tree huggerhippie tree hugger lol still showing your stupidity and ignorance. You know nothing about me.................wwwaaaaaaa i missed you age by one year.....wwwwaaaaaaaa. fvck you........ to show you how little I care about you i thought your age in parenthesis said 32 so...32-15=17 @ss pipe....What do I do? HAHAHAHAHAHA I am a regional project manager............so you moved there when you were 20, where did you graduate from?

TVKaleen
2/12/2015, 07:34 PM
Funny thing is, I work in the public sector at a community college. Surrounded by liberals. We disagree with each other on many issues but we agree on some and I would call all of them friends. We don't call each other names and I don't even feel ill about them being different. Liberals claim to enjoy diversity but you don't seem to take joy in the diversity of people. You want them to all be like you.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/13/2015, 11:44 AM
TVK, He has no interest in being civil. if you were to look through his posts, you'd see that he doesn't give a **** about anything anyone says that doesn't agree with his line of thinking. He is a narrow-minded, prick, that--though he says he doesn't- thinks himself better than everyone on this board.

He doesn't have any friends. locking yourself up in your parents basementplaying world of warcraft and watching the Colbert Report on Netflix all day tends to get in the way of any real meaningful relationships.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/13/2015, 11:52 AM
WOW - you just can't keep from being stupid can you? You need to update your date of birth? 6/27/1980 is what you have in your profile - makes you 33. You would have a lot more credibility if you didn't misspell so many words - but I get it - you are in a hurry to try to insult me. It just shows again - you are IGNORANT, STUPID LITTLE HILLBILLY. There you go again - making assumptions about me and now my son. Typical lemming conservative. And as usual all wrong. You try to mock me for hanging out on message boards - what the fvck are you doing? THE SAME DAMN THING! This is where you get called a hillbilly - again. Typical conservative - you and I are doing the same thing, yet you try to put me down for it. Smart..... Tell me mr. makes sh!t up - what do you do for a living? You seem to have a lot of time to be on here. Just like me....................

if making things up and hanging out on message boards makes someone a hillbilly... Then you and I have something in common! Way to go Hillbilly!! And i guess by blindly following an ideology without question makes someone a lemming, then we, too have that in common! Awesome! we can both be lemming hillbillie's together!

See I knew we could find some common ground!! Let's hang out and play Jenga! You can sip on a Martini, and I'll have a more manly drink--say an ice cold beer. We can reminisce about the darker days where we just bantered back and forth, I wanted to break your neck, you called me names.....but now that we've moved on, thats all in the past! We're grown ups with Private Sector jobs!! We don't need to be concerned with all those uneducated, backwards folks! We're awesome! And we know it!!

Thanks, 8th! you've really opened my eyes to how the world should be! :obama icon:

Sooner8th
2/13/2015, 02:37 PM
if making things up and hanging out on message boards makes someone a hillbilly... Then you and I have something in common! Way to go Hillbilly!! And i guess by blindly following an ideology without question makes someone a lemming, then we, too have that in common! Awesome! we can both be lemming hillbillie's together! See I knew we could find some common ground!! Let's hang out and play Jenga! You can sip on a Martini, and I'll have a more manly drink--say an ice cold beer. We can reminisce about the darker days where we just bantered back and forth, I wanted to break your neck, you called me names.....but now that we've moved on, thats all in the past! We're grown ups with Private Sector jobs!! We don't need to be concerned with all those uneducated, backwards folks! We're awesome! And we know it!!Thanks, 8th! you've really opened my eyes to how the world should be! :obama icon:Well, you finally threw enough darts that you finally hit something right about me. I LOVE martini's. LOVE them. Then you had and go and show your ignorant hillbilly *** and fvck it up. First, Ice cold beer is more "manly" than a martini? FDR, Churchill, Bogart, Hemingway and Gable are a real bunch of pussies aren't they? Second, anyone who knows me, knows I am a beer drinker. Again - showing your stupidity. I know where you got it at - obama and liberals doesn't drink beer like a man. Lemming. And that is what makes you a lemming hillbilly - blindly following any talking point or anything else you hear from rightwingnut media. I am a pragmatist. I like things that work. That is why I believe in keynesian economics and not legislating morals. This is why I don't believe in trickle down supply side "economics" that was invented by a card counter. I know that tax cuts don't pay for themselves. I know cutting regulations (not all of course) will not help the economy, it will hurt it. I don't complain about what conservatives/republicans do when democrats are going or have done the same damn thing. Now you brought up being "manly" that seems to be a concern of yours. My ego and self worth is not so small that I have to think about or be concerned about being manly.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/13/2015, 03:08 PM
blah blah blah....

More garbage from Mr. trashy mouth lemming hillbilly. tsk tsk 8th. there you go again, thinking you're better than everyone. You'll never learn. And here I thought we had a connection...we were going to share drinks, play some board games.. ya know, be real pals!

I thought we could have had somethig special.

Have fun with your martini. Ttell your mom to add an extra olive, and bring me another beer while she's at it.

Soonerjeepman
2/13/2015, 03:37 PM
Funny thing is, I work in the public sector at a community college. Surrounded by liberals. We disagree with each other on many issues but we agree on some and I would call all of them friends. We don't call each other names and I don't even feel ill about them being different. Liberals claim to enjoy diversity but you don't seem to take joy in the diversity of people. You want them to all be like you.

dude, WRONG THING TO SAY....you're a goberment leach...just wait~ lol

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/13/2015, 03:40 PM
HILLBILLY LEMMING!!!( I only have one insult...)

sincerely,

-Sooner8th

SicEmBaylor
2/13/2015, 03:46 PM
HILLBILLY LEMMING!!!( I only have one insult...)

sincerely,

-Sooner8th

He's half right. ;)

Sooner8th
2/13/2015, 03:52 PM
blah blah blah....More garbage from Mr. trashy mouth lemming hillbilly. tsk tsk 8th. there you go again, thinking you're better than everyone. You'll never learn. And here I thought we had a connection...we were going to share drinks, play some board games.. ya know, be real pals! I thought we could have had somethig special. Have fun with your martini. Ttell your mom to add an extra olive, and bring me another beer while she's at it.Too ****ing typical for a dumbass hillbilly lemming. You keep saying I think I'm better than anyone else, yet you keep talking about how I live with my mom. You just don't get it do you? Keep on showing your stupidity.

Sooner8th
2/13/2015, 03:52 PM
dude, WRONG THING TO SAY....you're a goberment leach...just wait~ lolConservatives words not mine..............

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/13/2015, 04:18 PM
Too ****ing typical for a dumbass hillbilly lemming. You keep saying I think I'm better than anyone else, yet you keep talking about how I live with my mom. You just don't get it do you? Keep on showing your stupidity.

thinking you are better and actually being better are two completely different things. Just because you live with your mom, doesn't mean that you don't still think you are better and smarter than everyone else. I never accused you of having common sense.

quit being such a HILLBILLY LEMMING!!! idiot

Sooner8th
2/13/2015, 08:44 PM
thinking you are better and actually being better are two completely different things. Just because you live with your mom, doesn't mean that you don't still think you are better and smarter than everyone else. I never accused you of having common sense.quit being such a HILLBILLY LEMMING!!! idiot"thinking you are better and actually being better are two completely different things" Now the truth comes out. You keep bringing up me living with my mom. DUMBASS INBRED UNEDUCATED HILLBILLY. Learn something.