PDA

View Full Version : Pick the Sooners quarterback!

badger
2/10/2015, 12:35 PM
You can use any criteria you want and you can even leave a comment with said criteria. I'll just leave these here:
http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/200/LV/LVMPSCHWNRWQXEO.20140806143039.jpghttp://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/200/GH/GHXMFBYEXBZCXUB.20140806145915.jpghttp://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/200/EL/ELTRMIELECEKWKD.20140806150515.jpghttp://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/200/ST/STDZUECAIGMJNRS.20140806181841.jpg

From left to right: Justice Hansen, Trevor Knight, Baker Mayfield and Cody Thomas (and I replaced his baseball pic with a football one haha)

olevetonahill
2/10/2015, 12:46 PM
Ima say its gonna come down to Mayfield or Night . one starting the other #2 . We will know more after the Spring game tho.

Eielson
2/10/2015, 01:08 PM
I agree with Katy Perry, and went with Knight.

rock on sooner
2/10/2015, 01:49 PM
Maybe a second after the spring game.....

badger
2/10/2015, 01:59 PM
Maybe a second after the spring game
Agree that this debate will not be settled in a week.

BUT, since it's Valentine's Day (week), I chose the tough guy hairdo and expression of Justice Hansen. :P

:mad: maybe if SS.com gave Cody a non-baseball photo I'd go with him :mad:

Breadburner
2/10/2015, 02:16 PM
Mayfield.....Thomas as back-up....

BoulderSooner79
2/10/2015, 02:22 PM
TK has the strong jaw line and Katy Perry picked him. So I like TK in a manly, Viking sort of way (no homo).

Oh wait, I live in California, not Oklahoma. I don't have to put in those homophobic disclaimers :encouragement:

mainline13
2/10/2015, 04:15 PM
Nitpick the OU QBs? Alrighty. We all know how bad Knight is against anyone not named 'Bama. Mayfield throws more INTs than TDs. Thomas couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. Hansen has the magic initials - like Jimmy (Harris), Jamelle and Josh; plus he hasn't screwed up on the field a single time, to date. He's golden.

<removes tongue from cheek>

ouduckhunter
2/10/2015, 04:40 PM
Based strictly on good looks, I would vote for TK. However, I like the attitude, and swagger in Baker Mayfield's pic, so I vote Baker! They are all very handsome, handsome young men, and this was a very touch decision!

badger
2/10/2015, 05:30 PM
I found Cody's football pic... haha love that silly smile of his :)

KantoSooner
2/10/2015, 05:37 PM
Based strictly on good looks, I would vote for TK. However, I like the attitude, and swagger in Baker Mayfield's pic, so I vote Baker! They are all very handsome, handsome young men, and this was a very touch decision!

Dayum, really? Shake looks like a Cockney hit man and Hansen looks like Owen Wilson's bad tempered little brother. TK? I dunno, he's looking like the guy who organizes the trip to the pizza joint and then turns out to have 'forgotten' his wallet. Too smiley. And Cody's pic would tend to indicate that we're real lucky we can't see anything that might be going on 'sub-nipple-zone'.

blacktop
2/10/2015, 06:25 PM
Mayfield, he knows the system and the coach. It's a lock. Knight will end up at tight end. MHO

BoulderSooner79
2/10/2015, 06:39 PM
Mayfield, he knows the system and the coach. It's a lock. Knight will end up at tight end. MHO

You know this poll was started by Badger from comments about which QB was best looking, right? ;)

Eielson
2/10/2015, 06:40 PM
I'm losing faith in this board's taste in men.

BoulderSooner79
2/10/2015, 06:43 PM
Women are much better at this game. They don't even need a picture of a guy's face, just a picture of his wallet.

:greedy_dollars:

ouduckhunter
2/10/2015, 07:09 PM

Dayum, really? Shake looks like a Cockney hit man and Hansen looks like Owen Wilson's bad tempered little brother. TK? I dunno, he's looking like the guy who organizes the trip to the pizza joint and then turns out to have 'forgotten' his wallet. Too smiley. And Cody's pic would tend to indicate that we're real lucky we can't see anything that might be going on 'sub-nipple-zone'.

Some things I just know! :)

KantoSooner
2/10/2015, 07:39 PM
Sooooo, basically you like the dangerous type, eh? Have I showed you my prison tatts?

ouduckhunter
2/10/2015, 07:46 PM
Sooooo, basically you like the dangerous type, eh? Have I showed you my prison tatts?

Indeed, sir! Tatts are mandatory out in Oreygone! As great as North Carolina is, sadly we are tatt deficient.

Soonerfan88
2/10/2015, 08:11 PM
I'm still going with Cody. :encouragement:

Thanks for finding the fb picture badger.

badger
2/10/2015, 08:23 PM
You know this poll was started by Badger from comments about which QB was best looking, right? ;)

Shhhh let the guys think this is a serious football discussion

BoulderSooner79
2/10/2015, 08:46 PM
Shhhh let the guys think this is a serious football discussion

Because it is serious!

aurorasooner
2/10/2015, 09:49 PM
As long as we don't hear from the HC next year at the end of some 8-5 season weedeater bowl insignificant victory where our QB put up a decent performance "now you see what we see every day in practice from him", I'm all for going with LR's pick.
As far as this other crap, I don't care if our QB has a Derp pimply kid face and is ugly as frick, as long as he can successfully make the quarterback transition from the practice field to the game-day field.

BoulderSooner79
2/10/2015, 10:18 PM
As long as we don't hear from the HC next year at the end of some 8-5 season weedeater bowl insignificant victory where our QB put up a decent performance "now you see what we see every day in practice from him", I'm all for going with LR's pick.
As far as this other crap, I don't care if our QB has a Derp pimply kid face and is ugly as frick, as long as he can successfully make the quarterback transition from the practice field to the game-day field.

Well, a victory in some meaningless weedeater bowl to cap an 8-5 season sure beats getting blown out of same meaningless weedeater bowl to cap an 8-5 season. Baby steps, my friend.

soonergirlNeugene
2/10/2015, 11:48 PM
Hanson and Mayfield look like they're not sure if it's a profile pic or a mugshot.