PDA

View Full Version : Rock. Dont go. Just put the Moran on Iggy

olevetonahill
2/9/2015, 10:35 PM
And Talk your views in other threads
We need people like you here that want to discuss things in a Rational manner !:encouragement:

SicEmBaylor
2/9/2015, 10:48 PM
I put Rock on ignore a long long time ago. The only other person I've ever ignored was Homey. I might as well take Rock off, I suppose.

olevetonahill
2/9/2015, 11:28 PM
I put Rock on ignore a long long time ago. The only other person I've ever ignored was Homey. I might as well take Rock off, I suppose.

Rock is a Just Left Mod. hes good You Put Homey on Ignore yet try to REASON with 8th tard?

Sooner in Tampa
2/10/2015, 08:17 AM
Here here...if we band together and put the lemming on ignore, this board will improve immensely!!!

olevetonahill
2/10/2015, 10:49 AM
Here here...if we band together and put the lemming on ignore, this board will improve immensely!!!

Yup, Like i saidI got sick of his Stupid right fast and put him on Ignore. then every one kept qouting him and I said HMMMM some this is too funny to miss out on so i took him off. Now Im Sick and tired of him so he's back on ignore for the duration :encouragement:

I have seen a few times where he made some decent points but Im not going to wade thru a mud hole to read em. He cant present worth a shat.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/10/2015, 03:11 PM
Took, your advice 'vet...

Sooner8th
2/10/2015, 04:35 PM
That's it, live up to your conservative mentality and your core being, ignore anything that is contrary and/or does not completely support your beliefs and ideology. Keep listening to rush and watching faux "news". Make sure you only get on rightwingnut websites who can read what obama, democrats and liberals "really think". You people are so gullible. Case in point sarah palin - it took you people almost 7 years to realize or admit what liberals already knew and you don't even have the decency to be embarrassed for blindly supporting her.

olevetonahill
2/10/2015, 05:11 PM
Took, your advice 'vet...

Good Job, Ya will rest easier now LOL

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/10/2015, 05:27 PM
That's it, live up to your conservative mentality and your core being, ignore anything that is contrary and/or does not completely support your beliefs and ideology. Keep listening to rush and watching faux "news". Make sure you only get on rightwingnut websites who can read what obama, democrats and liberals "really think". You people are so gullible. Case in point sarah palin - it took you people almost 7 years to realize or admit what liberals already knew and you don't even have the decency to be embarrassed for blindly supporting her.

I think you're missing the point. If they simply didn't agree with you, then there wouldnt be a need to ignore you. However, no one wants to give you the time of day, because you simply do not have just debates with people. You mock them, and attempt to belittle their beliefs. You just think everyone who disagrees with you is an inbred hillbilly lemming. (Which has grown tiresome. you really need new material). You aren't interested in real debates, nor do you really care about anyone elses view. In your mind, everyone else is wrong. They are the ones who can't see beyond their own ideologies. They are the ones that blindly follow the "faux news'" of the world. When in actuality, you are just a hypocrite. You need some self reflection, and undestand that you are no different.

Your blind ideolgy prevents you from seeing just how unable you are to believe people have other views and opinions--wrong or right in your mind. You feel superior to everyone else, and have an inate need to "teach people" what is right, without ever accepting that people are not always going to agree with you. You are a narcisist in the truest since of the word. Sheepishly masquerading as a self-rightous liberal, treating everyone on this board as though they are beneath you. You're a pompous prick, that gets his jollies off acting like the smartest person in the room, while--unbknownst to you--looking like a frickin idiot by doing exactly what you criticize everyone else for. (being a lemming)

Of all your time on this board, you have still never admitted to one single thing you disagree with Obama on. Not one. You tell people to go back an re-read your posts, but the posts simply aren't there. You bring up Bush, and how we conservatives followed like lemmings, but you'd be hard pressed to find any conservative on this board that doesn't have at least one negative thing to say about him. You on the other hand believe Obama is the second coming of Christ and can do no wrong.

That is the point. Everyone has turned on you, not beacuse they simply disagree with you, but because of your personality. You are not intriguing. You are not funny. Most importantly, you are a ****ing hypocrite with no real credibility with the majority of folks on this board. Most of us come here as an escape from the daily grind. For fun, and entertainment. You seem to have another agenda, which directly impacts the ability of us to accomplish these aforementioned goals. So say what you want. Bring up an unrelated example to shift the blame or discussion away from yourself. Just know that most of will now be ignoring you because you're a ****ing loser, and we refuse to listen to you. You no longer have an audience. ( which, ironically, is quite like the american public with regards to Obama...people are just tuning him out too, b/c he has no more credibility.)

* insert obligatory lemming, fvcking loser, inbred hillbilly here

you're a ****ing joke.

olevetonahill
2/10/2015, 06:14 PM
And there ya Go BSTL. trying to talk sense to Her. I say her because it acts just like a woman in an argument.

Just kick her to the curb and move on.

okie52
2/10/2015, 06:14 PM
Now hold on just a minute there bettersoonerthanlater...

I think I remember 8th once stating he disagreed with Obama on not putting enough money in the stimulus.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/10/2015, 06:29 PM
My fault. You are correct! But I'm just a hillbilly, so what so ya expect!

okie52
2/10/2015, 06:32 PM
My fault. You are correct! But I'm just a hillbilly, so what so ya expect!

I could be wrong,of course, and misremembered like Hillary and Brian Williams.

Soonerjeepman
2/11/2015, 12:17 AM
he's been on my ignore list for a long time...biggest ******. I'd say everyone put him on and don't quote him...

Yes, Rock, 5-0, even yemen (sp) most of the time. I always enjoy your viewpoints (even though they are wrong! LOL)...

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 08:11 AM
I think you're missing the point. If they simply didn't agree with you, then there wouldnt be a need to ignore you. However, no one wants to give you the time of day, because you simply do not have just debates with people. You mock them, and attempt to belittle their beliefs. You just think everyone who disagrees with you is an inbred hillbilly lemming. (Which has grown tiresome. you really need new material). You aren't interested in real debates, nor do you really care about anyone elses view. In your mind, everyone else is wrong. They are the ones who can't see beyond their own ideologies. They are the ones that blindly follow the "faux news'" of the world. When in actuality, you are just a hypocrite. You need some self reflection, and undestand that you are no different.Your blind ideolgy prevents you from seeing just how unable you are to believe people have other views and opinions--wrong or right in your mind. You feel superior to everyone else, and have an inate need to "teach people" what is right, without ever accepting that people are not always going to agree with you. You are a narcisist in the truest since of the word. Sheepishly masquerading as a self-rightous liberal, treating everyone on this board as though they are beneath you. You're a pompous prick, that gets his jollies off acting like the smartest person in the room, while--unbknownst to you--looking like a frickin idiot by doing exactly what you criticize everyone else for. (being a lemming) Of all your time on this board, you have still never admitted to one single thing you disagree with Obama on. Not one. You tell people to go back an re-read your posts, but the posts simply aren't there. You bring up Bush, and how we conservatives followed like lemmings, but you'd be hard pressed to find any conservative on this board that doesn't have at least one negative thing to say about him. You on the other hand believe Obama is the second coming of Christ and can do no wrong. That is the point. Everyone has turned on you, not beacuse they simply disagree with you, but because of your personality. You are not intriguing. You are not funny. Most importantly, you are a ****ing hypocrite with no real credibility with the majority of folks on this board. Most of us come here as an escape from the daily grind. For fun, and entertainment. You seem to have another agenda, which directly impacts the ability of us to accomplish these aforementioned goals. So say what you want. Bring up an unrelated example to shift the blame or discussion away from yourself. Just know that most of will now be ignoring you because you're a ****ing loser, and we refuse to listen to you. You no longer have an audience. ( which, ironically, is quite like the american public with regards to Obama...people are just tuning him out too, b/c he has no more credibility.)* insert obligatory lemming, fvcking loser, inbred hillbilly hereyou're a ****ing joke.First off seriously - spell check. As usual, you have it *** backwards it is you not I that does not want a debate. You stated "Most of us come here as an escape from the daily grind. For fun, and entertainment." I don't see anything in there about debate, you admit you all come on here for a rightwingnut circle jerk about how bad obama is and how he is ruining 'merica. You stated "you have still never admitted to one single thing you disagree with Obama on" look above even okie52 knows I disagree with obama and have stated it. There are several more areas I disagree with him on and I have listed them, but you and yours just ignored them when I posted them and you go on claiming I never ever did. That is a flat out lie. You keep claiming I follow a blind ideology, you are the master of projection. Tell me where I get my news and info from. Liberals don't have a go to source like conservatives do. What was dick cheneys requirements when he had a hotel room? Turn the tv on faux "news". I have actual facts and data to backup my positions. Am I the only one to notice that for every piece of data presented, you and yours claim it is either fixed, fudged or some minor agreement so you can disregard the good news. You keep calling me a hypocrite, but do not present any examples. You claim "You no longer have an audience. ( which, ironically, is quite like the american public with regards to Obama...people are just tuning him out too, b/c he has no more credibility.)" This i typical of conservatives and republicans, the exact opposite is true, obama's approval ratings have been rising since the last election. This ratings are above average for a second term president. But of course you don't want to see that because it would kill your little ignorant circle jerk.

Sooner in Tampa
2/11/2015, 08:19 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll.

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 08:40 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll............................tyler durden............................................ ..........moron

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 09:09 AM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140209013353/creepypasta/images/a/a9/Don%27t_Feed_the_Troll.jpeg

SicEmBaylor
2/11/2015, 10:02 AM
Rock is a Just Left Mod. hes good You Put Homey on Ignore yet try to REASON with 8th tard?

8th hasn't been personally insulting. That's the difference.

Sooner in Tampa
2/11/2015, 10:05 AM
You really are clueless...aren't you??

SicEmBaylor
2/11/2015, 10:06 AM
You really are clueless...aren't you??

What, precisely, am I clueless about? Has 8th been deeply insulting to me personally, or did I miss that?

okie52
2/11/2015, 10:17 AM

You haven't made the lemming, hypocrite, or dumbass honor roll yet? Well, you haven't been trying very hard.

SicEmBaylor
2/11/2015, 10:18 AM
You haven't made the lemming, hypocrite, or dumbass honor roll yet? Well, you haven't been trying very hard.

Oh, sure I have. But those are pretty broad insults that he uses against everyone. When he calls everyone a lemming, it's hard to get insulted. Besides, the lemming insults are more humorous than anything.

okie52
2/11/2015, 10:20 AM
Oh, sure I have. But those are pretty broad insults that he uses against everyone. When he calls everyone a lemming, it's hard to get insulted. Besides, the lemming insults are more humorous than anything.

I find them amusing, too, and I know he says it with love.

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 12:11 PM

If he /She aint been personally insulting to you YET then its just a matter of time.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 01:06 PM
First off seriously - spell check. As usual, you have it *** backwards it is you not I that does not want a debate. You stated "Most of us come here as an escape from the daily grind. For fun, and entertainment." I don't see anything in there about debate, you admit you all come on here for a rightwingnut circle jerk about how bad obama is and how he is ruining 'merica. You stated "you have still never admitted to one single thing you disagree with Obama on" look above even okie52 knows I disagree with obama and have stated it. There are several more areas I disagree with him on and I have listed them, but you and yours just ignored them when I posted them and you go on claiming I never ever did. That is a flat out lie. You keep claiming I follow a blind ideology, you are the master of projection. Tell me where I get my news and info from. Liberals don't have a go to source like conservatives do. What was dick cheneys requirements when he had a hotel room? Turn the tv on faux "news". I have actual facts and data to backup my positions. Am I the only one to notice that for every piece of data presented, you and yours claim it is either fixed, fudged or some minor agreement so you can disregard the good news. You keep calling me a hypocrite, but do not present any examples. You claim "You no longer have an audience. ( which, ironically, is quite like the american public with regards to Obama...people are just tuning him out too, b/c he has no more credibility.)" This i typical of conservatives and republicans, the exact opposite is true, obama's approval ratings have been rising since the last election. This ratings are above average for a second term president. But of course you don't want to see that because it would kill your little ignorant circle jerk.

whatever you have to tell yourself, buddy. You're a hipocrite through and through. with regards to what Okie said about you disagreeing with Obama, i believe he was being facetious. you obviously don't know the difference. it was a jab at you, you dense headed ****er. tell me where I said we all come here for a "rightwingnut circle jerk." I didn't . You made that **** up, becuase you assume it. you clump everyone that doesnt agree with you into the same category. You are ****ing dilusional. oh, and with regards to Obama's approval ratings? Why don't you take a look again. i'm pretty sure they haven't been going up consistantly since 2012. again. thats you making **** up; you wanting it to be true.

you remind me of that video of that little girly boy defending Brittany Spears when she went off the deep end. but instead of Brittany, you defend Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 01:59 PM
haha! are you crying 8th? do you need a tissue? you need someone to hold your hair back.....?

little baby.

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 02:00 PM
whatever you have to tell yourself, buddy. You're a hipocrite through and through. with regards to what Okie said about you disagreeing with Obama, i believe he was being facetious. you obviously don't know the difference. it was a jab at you, you dense headed ****er. tell me where I said we all come here for a "rightwingnut circle jerk." I didn't . You made that **** up, becuase you assume it. you clump everyone that doesnt agree with you into the same category. You are ****ing dilusional. oh, and with regards to Obama's approval ratings? Why don't you take a look again. i'm pretty sure they haven't been going up consistantly since 2012. again. thats you making **** up; you wanting it to be true. you remind me of that video of that little girly boy defending Brittany Spears when she went off the deep end. but instead of Brittany, you defend Obama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowcHonestly you are that stupid aren't you? "Most of us come here as an escape from the daily grind. For fun, and entertainment." look at the threads, primaraly a CIRCLE JERK of liberals and dems ruining america. The proof is right there. When was the last election? 2012? NO - 2014 was. From one of your trusted sources of "accurate" news. President Barack Obama’s approval rating is as high as it’s been since mid-2013, reaching 50 percent on Monday according to Gallup.“Less than a week after President Barack Obama delivered his State of the Union address to Congress, his job approval rating reached 50% in Gallup Daily tracking conducted Friday through Sunday,” Gallup’s Lydia Saad wrote on Monday. “This is the first time the president’s rating has returned to that level in Gallup’s ongoing three-day rolling averages since June 2013.” http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/ba...-approval.aspx Talk about just making sh!t up. BTW - I posted the pic of that kid crying with the caption leave us alone so we can circle jerk in peace LONG ago. Can't even be original with your mocking. pathetic.....

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 02:06 PM
when was the last presidential election? you mentioned that his approval rating has gone up since the last election. last time i checked there wasnt a president elected in 2014. if your are stating that his approval has gone up since the 2014 election...man thats so good for you. i'm glad that his numbers have went up since ...what? 2 whole months? Once again, you are manipulating the conversation to fit your narrative. typical leftwingnut tactic.

and i don't give a **** about you previously posting the video. i simply told you what you remind me of... a little whiney bitch.

hypocrite. lemming. answer me this:

why do you think you are so much better than everyone else?

p.s. nice job on the copy and paste...you're getting better everyday! you deserve a gold star.

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 02:38 PM
when was the last presidential election? you mentioned that his approval rating has gone up since the last election. last time i checked there wasnt a president elected in 2014. if your are stating that his approval has gone up since the 2014 election...man thats so good for you. i'm glad that his numbers have went up since ...what? 2 whole months? Once again, you are manipulating the conversation to fit your narrative. typical leftwingnut tactic.and i don't give a **** about you previously posting the video. i simply told you what you remind me of... a little whiney bitch.hypocrite. lemming. answer me this:why do you think you are so much better than everyone else? p.s. nice job on the copy and paste...you're getting better everyday! you deserve a gold star.Did i say last presidential election? NO. Last election is the last election. And oh yeah - they have been going up since June 2013, not two months. You just ignored that didn't ya? Typical of a conservative, ignore anything that does not support their beliefs. jesus...........................

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 02:40 PM
Did i say last presidential election? NO. Last election is the last election. And oh yeah - they have been going up since June 2013, not two months. You just ignored that didn't ya? Typical of a conservative, ignore anything that does not support their beliefs. jesus...........................

how convenient for you....."last election". i gues that's like Billy Booy and how it depends on what the definition of "is" is.

move the narrative. change the story to fit your needs.

and no.. his approval rating has not been going up consistantly since 2013. only in you're own dream world.

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 02:43 PM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140209013353/creepypasta/images/a/a9/Don%27t_Feed_the_Troll.jpeg

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 03:02 PM
Can't help it Vet, he's so fun to **** with. i kinda feel bad for messing with the little guy, but then again, no i don't

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 03:07 PM
Can't help it Vet, he's so fun to **** with. i kinda feel bad for messing with the little guy, but then again, no i don't

I know, But its like catching and releasing the same little fish over an over, gets tiring to me. His shat is always the same.

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 03:56 PM
how convenient for you....."last election". i gues that's like Billy Booy and how it depends on what the definition of "is" is.move the narrative. change the story to fit your needs.and no.. his approval rating has not been going up consistantly since 2013. only in you're own dream world.Fvck you are stupid. Last election is the last election. What part do you not get about that? consistantly? Did I say it went up consistently? NO, i said it has been going since the last election. And I was wrong, it has been going up since June 2013. All post it again. “This is the first time the president’s rating has returned to that level in Gallup’s ongoing three-day rolling averages since June 2013.” http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/ba...-approval.aspx What part of it do you not get? fvcking dumbass lemming.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 04:27 PM
Fvck you are stupid. Last election is the last election. What part do you not get about that? consistantly? Did I say it went up consistently? NO, i said it has been going since the last election. And I was wrong, it has been going up since June 2013. All post it again. “This is the first time the president’s rating has returned to that level in Gallup’s ongoing three-day rolling averages since June 2013.” http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/ba...-approval.aspx What part of it do you not get? fvcking dumbass lemming.

first of all, try spell check dumbass

lemming...it gets funnier everyday! You really are stupid. I was just joking before, but man, you really are stupid. do you have a beard? Do you drive a prius? Do you like organic food? would you consider yourself a hipster? what is your favorite Indy band? Do you hang out at whole foods while you post. Do you like girls that don't shave? When was the last time you watched a movie that won an award at Sundance? Did you ever work for Greenpeace? Do you feel sorry for the polar bears, and wish PETA had gov't funding?

Do you have a life-sized cut-out of Obama that you eat dinner with every night?

I'm gonna pray for you. Seeing as you don't realize that you are the Lemming and all :)

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 04:28 PM
blah blah blah....8th, you're such a tough little guy that uses strong language. Does your mom know you use the computer when she's on the pole...I mean at "Work" ?

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 04:32 PM
I heard hes Running Unopposed in the election fer Hershey Highway Commissioner :distant:

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 04:34 PM
no contest. he'd win in a landslide

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 04:36 PM
no contest. he'd win in a landslide

be more of a Mudslide wouldnt it?

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 04:40 PM
you know what. I stand corrected. You sir are correct!

:encouragement:

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 04:44 PM
Hey 8th.....when you're done wiping your *****, come back and play. i'm not done ****ing with you yet!!! See, since you like to try and bully people, call them names, and act like you are so much better...i'm going to do the same thing to you!! You little bastard! you're a coward. wait. did i hurt your feelings? are you crying again? dammit 8th! i told you if you needed a tissue, to let me know!! Your mascara is going to run, and no one is going to want to take you to the prom!

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 04:48 PM
first of all, try spell check dumbasslemming...it gets funnier everyday! You really are stupid. I was just joking before, but man, you really are stupid. do you have a beard? Do you drive a prius? Do you like organic food? would you consider yourself a hipster? what is your favorite Indy band? Do you hang out at whole foods while you post. Do you like girls that don't shave? When was the last time you watched a movie that won an award at Sundance? Did you ever work for Greenpeace? Do you feel sorry for the polar bears, and wish PETA had gov't funding? Do you have a life-sized cut-out of Obama that you eat dinner with every night? I'm gonna pray for you. Seeing as you don't realize that you are the Lemming and all :)Oh yes, bring out the herman cain go to - i was only joking my friends.........one big long no - you know nothing about me or the liberals you want to stereotype. You have no clue what a lemming is, I do not hear something that does not support my beliefs and I desperately start to look for a reason, ANY reason to not believe it. All it takes for you is a tweet from some former ceo claiming the jobs numbers are fixed. That is a lemming. Don't pray for me, I don't need it.

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 04:51 PM
you know what. I stand corrected. You sir are correct!

:encouragement:

Heh. I try to stay PC about things

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 04:56 PM
first of all, try spell check dumbasslemming...it gets funnier everyday! You really are stupid. I was just joking before, but man, you really are stupid. do you have a beard? Do you drive a prius? Do you like organic food? would you consider yourself a hipster? what is your favorite Indy band? Do you hang out at whole foods while you post. Do you like girls that don't shave? When was the last time you watched a movie that won an award at Sundance? Did you ever work for Greenpeace? Do you feel sorry for the polar bears, and wish PETA had gov't funding? Do you have a life-sized cut-out of Obama that you eat dinner with every night? I'm gonna pray for you. Seeing as you don't realize that you are the Lemming and all :)Oh yes, bring out the herman cain go to - i was only joking my friends.........one big long no - you know nothing about me or the liberals you want to stereotype. You have no clue what a lemming is, I do not hear something that does not support my beliefs and I desperately start to look for a reason, ANY reason to not believe it. All it takes for you is a tweet from some former ceo claiming the jobs numbers are fixed. That is a lemming. Don't pray for me, I don't need it.

Ugh this has nothing to so with what I said. You didn't answer my questions. And remember how I called you a hypocrite? Don't you think it's funny how you say, " you know nothing about me or liberals?" Many of us have been saying the same thing to you about conservatives. Why is it ok for you to use this argument, but not us? What makes you so ducking special? #exposed

Dumb ****

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 05:06 PM
Ugh this has nothing to so with what I said. You didn't answer my questions. And remember how I called you a hypocrite? Don't you think it's funny how you say, " you know nothing about me or liberals?" Many of us have been saying the same thing to you about conservatives. Why is it ok for you to use this argument, but not us? What makes you so ducking special? #exposed

Dumb ****

In yer quote of him he says Dont pray fer him he dont need it. Can I Pray a Big ****ing Rock falls on his/Her head?

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 05:10 PM
In yer quote of him he says Dont pray fer him he dont need it. Can I Pray a Big ****ing Rock falls on his/Her head?

absolutely! i'll cling to my guns while you pray

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 05:12 PM
absolutely! i'll cling to my guns while you pray

heh
I Like the "New you" LOL

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 05:24 PM
I'VE TRIED BEING REASONABLE WITH THIS LITTLE COWARD, MAN. i'm decided just to bombard his punk *** with everythign i can think of.
he's a coward. a hypocrite, and a narcisist. it's time to take our forum back.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 05:28 PM
in full disclosure, i sent this to 8th in another private message. i hope he's not crying too much:

yup! another private message! just want to make sure that you still know how everyone feels about you! you are a coawrd who lives off his parents!! aren't assumptions fun!!!! now i know why you do it so often!!! ****in loser! you think you're so much smarter than everyone, but when in reality you're just a bigger smart ***.

still waiting for you to answer my question, or are you too scared about what people with think of you when you admit why you feel you are better than everyone? you've already lost credibility, might as well go for the gold!

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 06:22 PM
in full disclosure, i sent this to 8th in another private message. i hope he's not crying too much:yup! another private message! just want to make sure that you still know how everyone feels about you! you are a coawrd who lives off his parents!! aren't assumptions fun!!!! now i know why you do it so often!!! ****in loser! you think you're so much smarter than everyone, but when in reality you're just a bigger smart ***.still waiting for you to answer my question, or are you too scared about what people with think of you when you admit why you feel you are better than everyone? you've already lost credibility, might as well go for the gold!Feeling big little man? I did answer your question, you are too damn dumb to see it.

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 06:26 PM
in full disclosure, i sent this to 8th in another private message. i hope he's not crying too much:yup! another private message! just want to make sure that you still know how everyone feels about you! you are a coawrd who lives off his parents!! aren't assumptions fun!!!! now i know why you do it so often!!! ****in loser! you think you're so much smarter than everyone, but when in reality you're just a bigger smart ***.still waiting for you to answer my question, or are you too scared about what people with think of you when you admit why you feel you are better than everyone? you've already lost credibility, might as well go for the gold!everythign i can think of? SPELL CHECK BITCH. If that is it you have a really small tiny mind. Pathetic. And wwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA i want my forum back!!!! Remind you of anything?

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 08:07 PM
BSTL he aint ever had any Credibilty to start with
The punkass bitch joined over 2 years ago about the time a smarmy Kansas poster we had got Perma bained. Then dint post for 2 years and when he did, right out the Barrel he starts Talking down and attacking.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 08:08 PM
in full disclosure, i sent this to 8th in another private message. i hope he's not crying too much:yup! another private message! just want to make sure that you still know how everyone feels about you! you are a coawrd who lives off his parents!! aren't assumptions fun!!!! now i know why you do it so often!!! ****in loser! you think you're so much smarter than everyone, but when in reality you're just a bigger smart ***.still waiting for you to answer my question, or are you too scared about what people with think of you when you admit why you feel you are better than everyone? you've already lost credibility, might as well go for the gold!Feeling big little man? I did answer your question, you are too damn dumb to see it.

No you didn't you ***** bitch. You said why you don't like our "I'll" but never explained why you think you are smarter or better than everyone else. Typical coward. I knew you wouldn't answer you liberal *****.

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 08:12 PM
No you didn't you ***** bitch. You said why you don't like our "I'll" but never explained why you think you are smarter or better than everyone else. Typical coward. I knew you wouldn't answer you liberal *****.I did answer, I don't think I am better than anyone else. That is my answer for the second time. dumbass..................

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/11/2015, 08:24 PM
No you didn't you ***** bitch. You said why you don't like our "I'll" but never explained why you think you are smarter or better than everyone else. Typical coward. I knew you wouldn't answer you liberal *****.I did answer, I don't think I am better than anyone else. That is my answer for the second time. dumbass..................

Then why do you talk to people like you are?

rock on sooner
2/11/2015, 09:08 PM
Welp, I've waited through 56 posts of this drivel. I remind you all of my resolution
about tempering my temper before I respond to either the far left or far right and,
dadgummit, I did good. This is in-f*****g credible, unmitigated, lower than whale
sh!t, recycled vomit of a diseased, rabid nutria from a Louisiana bayou on the hunt
for a horny gator, right after the duck hunters passed through shooting all they saw.
Now, the nutria connected with the gator 8 different times, the upshot of which is
a diseased mentally deficient poster that refuses help, considers all who disagree
to be inferior to said poster and, thusly, wouldn't know "smart" if it bit him on the
nose. The only reason he is not on "iggy", as Vet said, is because of a desire to
be aware of just how an unfortunate being can continue to type....jus' sayin'...
....Boomer!!!!!...

Sooner8th
2/11/2015, 09:38 PM
Then why do you talk to people like you are?It is the back and forth like this one. I answered your question, you turn around and and whine I didn't answer it.

olevetonahill
2/11/2015, 10:47 PM
Welp, I've waited through 56 posts of this drivel. I remind you all of my resolution
about tempering my temper before I respond to either the far left or far right and,
dadgummit, I did good. This is in-f*****g credible, unmitigated, lower than whale
sh!t, recycled vomit of a diseased, rabid nutria from a Louisiana bayou on the hunt
for a horny gator, right after the duck hunters passed through shooting all they saw.
Now, the nutria connected with the gator 8 different times, the upshot of which is
a diseased mentally deficient poster that refuses help, considers all who disagree
to be inferior to said poster and, thusly, wouldn't know "smart" if it bit him on the
nose. The only reason he is not on "iggy", as Vet said, is because of a desire to
be aware of just how an unfortunate being can continue to type....jus' sayin'...
....Boomer!!!!!...

Bro I have put several on the Right on Iggy , There is NO shame