PDA

View Full Version : OH NO Obama's second term on pace to be the best ever for private sector job growth

Sooner8th
2/9/2015, 03:33 PM
Say it isn't so!!!!! The horror! GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO, GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO, GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO, GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO, GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO, GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO! From rightwingnut BUSINESS INSIDER - Obama's second term is on pace to be the best ever for private sector job growth wwwwwWWWWAAAAAA I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-private-sector-job-growth-2015-2#ixzz3RHWfIhpp

Sooner in Tampa
2/9/2015, 05:37 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll.

olevetonahill
2/9/2015, 06:21 PM

http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Sooner8th
2/9/2015, 06:24 PM

tyler durden

FaninAma
2/9/2015, 07:20 PM
tyler durden
Do you understand what a pseudonym is?

Sooner8th
2/9/2015, 07:39 PM
Do you understand what a pseudonym is?

No have no clue as to what you are talking about. Quit showing your ignorance and stupidity.

Soonerjeepman
2/9/2015, 07:54 PM
"may I help u please?".... oh and only 20 hours at that.....GREAT job growth....

Breadburner
2/9/2015, 09:21 PM
Trolls are fun...This one is just a dumb****......

Sooner8th
2/9/2015, 11:35 PM
"may I help u please?".... oh and only 20 hours at that.....GREAT job growth....You just keep showing your government job while votin' republican ignorance. I know you are not smart enough to read the latest jobs report. Go find it and learn something.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/10/2015, 12:14 AM
You just keep showing your government job while votin' republican ignorance. I know you are not smart enough to read the latest jobs report. Go find it and learn something.Post your photo, so you'll be recognizable, and we can vote for you.

Sooner in Tampa
2/10/2015, 08:16 AM
Gents,

A long time poster has floated an idea here...EVERYONE please put this troll on ignore so he will go away. He is only here to antagonize and cause problems. He is not adult enough to have a civil discussion. His only goal is pizz people off...if we put him on ignore, he will only be posting to himself. I for one am going to put him on iggy again. His vile, repugnant jabs at every poster on this forum is unacceptable and I am tire of it. People are going to leave our already thin ranks if we don't cull the sick members of the herd.

Just my 2 cents.

BOOMER!!

Breadburner
2/10/2015, 08:23 AM
He wont go anywhere...He's too ****ing stupid....

Sooner8th
2/10/2015, 08:41 AM
Gents, A long time poster has floated an idea here...EVERYONE please put this troll on ignore so he will go away. He is only here to antagonize and cause problems. He is not adult enough to have a civil discussion. His only goal is pizz people off...if we put him on ignore, he will only be posting to himself. I for one am going to put him on iggy again. His vile, repugnant jabs at every poster on this forum is unacceptable and I am tire of it. People are going to leave our already thin ranks if we don't cull the sick members of the herd.Just my 2 cents.BOOMER!!Hey - any more brilliant links on how the commerce department fixed the gdp numbers with obamacare written by ..........................you guessed it .................tyler durden?

Sooner8th
2/10/2015, 09:07 AM
I posted a story from one of your trusted rightwingnut websites on how obama is on pace to have the best one term private sector job growth in history. Not one of you responded about the story. You really don't want to have a conversation around here, you just want to have an anti-obama, anti-liberal, anti-democrat circle jerk. 90% of what you people post is false, then you get your panties in a twist about a news anchor that you have decided is a member of the liberal infrastructure, while completely ignoring repeated lies from your go to "news" channel. faux. All you do is question the source then bring up rightwingnut talking points about minor issues. I see now there is a movement to do what conservative republicans do best - ignore anything that is not supporting their beliefs, principals and ideology. It is funny how your behavior keeps making my point for me.

Sooner in Tampa
2/10/2015, 09:16 AM

Sooner in Tampa
2/10/2015, 09:18 AM
He wont go anywhere...He's too ****ing stupid....
I respectfully disagree...if no one responds to him...he will only be having his own little obamadong circle jerk. If we all have him on ignore...we won't have the faintest clue about the vile drivel he is spewing.

Again, just my 2 cents.

FaninAma
2/10/2015, 10:28 AM
No have no clue as to what you are talking about. Quit showing your ignorance and stupidity.

Really? You don't understand that the name Tyler Durden is a psuedonym for a group of writers that write articles for Zero Hedge?

Have you ever heard of the Federalist Papers? There were some really famous Founding Fathers who used psuedonyms in that series of letters. And here I thought you claimed to be an intelligent troll. Surely you can do better than this.

You really aren't very entertaining any more. Your schtick is just getting tiresome and silly.

Sooner8th
2/10/2015, 10:35 AM
I respectfully disagree...if no one responds to him...he will only be having his own little obamadong circle jerk. If we all have him on ignore...we won't have the faintest clue about the vile drivel he is spewing. Again, just my 2 cents.Post me another link from some blogger named tyler durden that shows the gdp numbers were fixed by the commerce dept using obamacare. You have no credibility as do any of these other circle jerks.

olevetonahill
2/10/2015, 10:57 AM
Yup, Its easier on the Board if we have the Mortard on Ignore.

Sooner in Tampa
2/10/2015, 11:07 AM
Post me another link from some blogger named tyler durden that shows the gdp numbers were fixed by the commerce dept using obamacare. You have no credibility as do any of these other circle jerks.

Sooner in Tampa
2/10/2015, 11:09 AM
Yup, Its easier on the Board if we have the Mortard on Ignore.

He really is too stupid to live...

Now instead of repeating lemming...he is being an even bigger idiot and post 'tyler durden' to my troll posts...making himself look like an even bigger tool...and most of us thought that just wasn't possible.

Sooner8th
2/10/2015, 11:44 AM
Really? You don't understand that the name Tyler Durden is a psuedonym for a group of writers that write articles for Zero Hedge? Have you ever heard of the Federalist Papers? There were some really famous Founding Fathers who used psuedonyms in that series of letters. And here I thought you claimed to be an intelligent troll. Surely you can do better than this.You really aren't very entertaining any more. Your schtick is just getting tiresome and silly.First off right out of the box - do NOT compare Daniel Ivandjiiski and/or zero hedge to James Madison, Alexander Hamilton and John Jay. And yes I got his name from wikipedia along with he was a trader who was penalized for insider trading in New York in September 2008. This guy or these people are cowards hiding behind tyler durden because they do not people to know they are crazy and they are crooks. James Madison, Alexander Hamilton and John Jay published under pseudonyms so they wouldn't be arrested and HANGED for treason. It is typical of the right to use ANY column, article or writing that is written by ANYONE that supports their position. Sooner in tampa is such a lemming he found some crazy rightwingnut conspiracy theory about how the commerce dept manipulated the gdp by using obamacare so he wouldn't have to believe that gdp grew at 5% in the third quarter. I laugh at him for that. Intelligence, I am not the one using articles from TYLER DURDEN to support my crazy beliefs. Let me get this straight from you rightwingnuts - brian williams has lost all credibility and is not to be believed on anything - but TYLER DURDEN and ZERO HEDGE do have credibility and are to be believed? rrrrriiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt

olevetonahill
2/10/2015, 11:58 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA0FQPOUBZSySrK1a6UqQbgnlEG24h0 gO9zfT5roG7nfuleORX