PDA

View Full Version : Jindal's response to Obama

okie52
2/6/2015, 01:35 PM
"It was nice of the President to give us a history lesson at the Prayer Breakfast,” Jindal told the National Review.

"Today, however, the issue right in front of his nose, in the here and now, is the terrorism of radical Islam, the assassination of journalists, the beheading and burning alive of captives.

"We will be happy to keep an eye out for runaway Christians, but it would be nice if he would face the reality of the situation today. The medieval Christian threat is under control, Mr. President. Please deal with the radical Islamic threat today."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-jindal-christians-crusades/2015/02/06/id/623243/#ixzz3QzVHUHSF .

olevetonahill
2/6/2015, 01:56 PM
Heh

Curly Bill
2/6/2015, 02:41 PM
Jindal...what a lemming! :obama icon:

olevetonahill
2/6/2015, 02:53 PM
Jindal...what a lemming! :obama icon:

Ya fergot Wingnut

Soonerjeepman
2/6/2015, 03:38 PM
torches and pitchforks....

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 05:03 PM
.Who is this bobby jindal? I know a Piyush Jindal, but not a bobby.

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 05:11 PM
You must be talking about the dumass lemming who was made the laughing stock of the entire world when he claimed europe has Sharia Law Muslim 'No-Go' Zones. THEN the dumbass hillbilly doubled down on it. http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bobby-jindal-warns-of-u-s-no-go-zones-if-we-dont-force-muslims-to-assimilate/

Turd_Ferguson
2/6/2015, 06:26 PM
Who is this bobby jindal? I know a Piyush Jindal, but not a bobby.

Are you sucking Barrack Obama's dick or Barry Soetoro's?

Turd_Ferguson
2/6/2015, 06:32 PM
You must be talking about the dumass lemming who was made the laughing stock of the entire world when he claimed europe has Sharia Law Muslim 'No-Go' Zones. THEN the dumbass hillbilly doubled down on it. http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bobby-jindal-warns-of-u-s-no-go-zones-if-we-dont-force-muslims-to-assimilate/

You mean the left wing media tried to drown him out, right? Here's the link on the no go zones pecker head.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/01/21/europes-muslim-no-go-zones-documented-on-video/

Sorry it wasn't from MSNBC or CNN. They hardly ever report the truth.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/6/2015, 06:58 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th
Who is this bobby jindal? I know a Piyush Jindal, but not a bobby.
Are you sucking Barrack Obama's dick or Barry Soetoro's?8th just turned me! I now be a foaming liberal. Soak the rich! Christians more terrorists than anyone! What's that Affordable Care Act discount number? -Michael Moore is my clone!

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 08:25 PM
You mean the left wing media tried to drown him out, right? Here's the link on the no go zones pecker head.http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/01/21/europes-muslim-no-go-zones-documented-on-video/Sorry it wasn't from MSNBC or CNN. They hardly ever report the truth.Are you too fvcking stupid to read? You are a typical dumbass, inbred, redneck hillbilly dumbass lemming. They CHOOSE NOT TO CONTACT POLICE. POLICE ARE NOT AFRAID TO GO INTO THESE ZONES. - from the link YOU sent - There are some communities born under other skies who will not involve the police at all. I am reluctant to name the communities in question, but there are communities from other cultures who would prefer to police themselves. There are cities in the Midlands where the police never go because they are never called. They never hear of any trouble because the community deals with that on its own. It’s not that the police are afraid to go into these areas or don’t want to go into those areas. But if the police don’t get calls for help then, of course, they won’t know what’s going on. I cannot gather the words up that tell you how fvcking stupid and what an ignorant lemming you are. READ THE STORY YOU POSTED YOU FVCKING MORON.

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 08:37 PM
This breitbart story is exactly why people who can think for themselves think you people are brain damaged mentally ill ignorant pieces of sh!t. That story does not support inbred pandering Piyush jindal in any way, shape or form. You people are so damaged by conservative media you really think this proves his point. Just like there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq and they were looking for nukes. It is you ignorant gullible dumbass hillbillies who are ruining America. Stop fvcking and having little inbred dumbasses that will ruin our country. Let us who have an IQ and are not so fvcking gullible to believe ANYTHING from rightwingnut media sources make the decisions to run our country, you people keep fvcking it up. And yet you dumbasses think you're smart. Pathetic.

olevetonahill
2/6/2015, 08:51 PM
Has the Assclown 8th addressed the issue yet or just attack.

Come on assclown what do you respond to Obammys statement?

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 09:19 PM
Has the Assclown 8th addressed the issue yet or just attack. Come on assclown what do you respond to Obammys statement?If you had ANY education, learning or intelligence at all you would know every word he said was TRUE. You ignorant fvcking hillbilly. Fvck - seriously read a fvcking book.

Turd_Ferguson
2/6/2015, 09:40 PM
Are you too fvcking stupid to read? You are a typical dumbass, inbred, redneck hillbilly dumbass lemming. They CHOOSE NOT TO CONTACT POLICE. POLICE ARE NOT AFRAID TO GO INTO THESE ZONES. - from the link YOU sent - There are some communities born under other skies who will not involve the police at all. I am reluctant to name the communities in question, but there are communities from other cultures who would prefer to police themselves. There are cities in the Midlands where the police never go because they are never called. They never hear of any trouble because the community deals with that on its own. It’s not that the police are afraid to go into these areas or don’t want to go into those areas. But if the police don’t get calls for help then, of course, they won’t know what’s going on. I cannot gather the words up that tell you how fvcking stupid and what an ignorant lemming you are. READ THE STORY YOU POSTED YOU FVCKING MORON.

You're a ****'n moran.

Turd_Ferguson
2/6/2015, 09:43 PM
This breitbart story is exactly why people who can think for themselves think you people are brain damaged mentally ill ignorant pieces of sh!t. That story does not support inbred pandering Piyush jindal in any way, shape or form. You people are so damaged by conservative media you really think this proves his point. Just like there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq and they were looking for nukes. It is you ignorant gullible dumbass hillbillies who are ruining America. Stop fvcking and having little inbred dumbasses that will ruin our country. Let us who have an IQ and are not so fvcking gullible to believe ANYTHING from rightwingnut media sources make the decisions to run our country, you people keep fvcking it up. And yet you dumbasses think you're smart. Pathetic.

Maybe one of these days you'll aspirate on that obamadong...

olevetonahill
2/6/2015, 09:47 PM
You're a ****'n moran.

Why you so hard on Morans?

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 10:17 PM
Maybe one of these days you'll aspirate on that obamadong...I couldn't call your little b!tch *** out anymore than I did above and this weak @ss grade school sh!t is all you can come up with. You have a low IQ and no wit. Stop tying to fence with me, I am cutting you up.

SCOUT
2/7/2015, 12:08 AM
So...we are avoiding Jindal's response?

Sooner8th
2/7/2015, 11:57 AM
So...we are avoiding Jindal's response?Avoiding? No, it is just not relevant. Conservatives have used nbc's Williams story about being shot at as well as Hillary's as proof they are lairs and destroys their credibility to you. But when Piyush goes to england tells a blatant lie and becomes the laughing stock of europe and america, you and your rush to defend him. The "proof" that was linked totally supports the exact opposite. Yet you people still want to believe what piyush and still find anything he says credible. Unfvckingbelievable.

SoonerorLater
2/7/2015, 12:23 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll.

Breadburner
2/7/2015, 12:46 PM
I dont know who is a bigger dumb****..... 8th or Obama....Too close to call.....

2/7/2015, 02:00 PM
If Jindal once told a lie, that means he doesn't want to run for president. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way with the dimocrats

Sooner8th
2/7/2015, 02:03 PM
If Jindal once told a lie, that means he doesn't want to run for president. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way with the dimocratsYou are a dumbass - telling lies is the best way CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS get nominated. Piyush lied to pander to your ignorant base.

Sooner8th
2/7/2015, 02:08 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll.^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Idiot ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Proven plagiarist because I forgot to post a link? TOO FVCKING FUNNY. Coming from a guy who posted a link to support his economic position written by................................................ ..................tyler durden.

2/7/2015, 02:14 PM
You are a dumbass - telling lies is the best way CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS get nominated. Piyush lied to pander to your ignorant base.Are you really that brainwashed? Conservatives know that they will be abused by the Media, whether they do anything wrong or not. Telling a lie means they will get thrown aside by their own constituents. Unfortunately, the Dims don't GAS if their own party's people tell one lie after another. Witness Hillry and Beary. The D party either celebrates the lies, or just pooh poohs them.

Sooner8th
2/7/2015, 02:21 PM
Are you really that brainwashed? Conservatives know that they will be abused by the Media, whether they do anything wrong or not. Telling a lie means they will get thrown aside by their own constituents. Unfortunately, the Dims don't GAS if their own party's people tell one lie after another. Witness Hillry and Beary. The D party either celebrates the lies, or just pooh poohs them.DEMOCRATS ARE BRAINWASHED? ARE YOU FVCKING KIDDING ME? This whole tread is about a LIE a conservative told to pander to the base. If a conservative tells a lie and the media calls him out - faux "news" your fatass clone rush rush to their defense to try to "prove" it right. Just like the breitbart about the no go zones. Proof positive in the thread. You have brain damage.

2/7/2015, 02:28 PM
DEMOCRATS ARE BRAINWASHED? ARE YOU FVCKING KIDDING ME? You know I'm not kidding, and you should know I'm correct. Sorry for you, and all of us, really, that you might not.

Sooner8th
2/7/2015, 02:46 PM
You know I'm not kidding, and you should know I'm correct. Sorry for you, and all of us, really, that you might not.I know you weren't. You nickname tells me all I need to know about you. You are a dumbass lemming who listens to rush to find out what to think.

2/7/2015, 02:50 PM
I know you weren't. You nickname tells me all I need to know about you. You are a dumbass lemming who listens to rush to find out what to think.Since you don't even know why people listen to Limbaugh, that's a good indication of what's in your brain...and it's a sad place.

Sooner8th
2/7/2015, 03:08 PM
Since you don't even know why people listen to Limbaugh, that's a good indication of what's in your brain...and it's a sad place.I know exactly why you listen to his ignorant bullsh!t. You want to find out what to think and to get your ignorant marching orders. You listen to reinforce your ignorant beliefs that makes you feel superior to others.

2/7/2015, 03:33 PM
Stop posting ignorant crap. I know you won't stop posting, since you apparently always want the last word. I would guess it makes you feel like you won a debate. Since you do want the last word, say something that doesn't sound like it came from the Saul Alinski book. ie, you once responded that recruiting in football is important, that a team has to have ample talent to perform. Say something like that, something that isn't left wing stupidity.

Turd_Ferguson
2/7/2015, 03:43 PM
I couldn't call your little b!tch *** out anymore than I did above and this weak @ss grade school sh!t is all you can come up with. You have a low IQ and no wit. Stop tying to fence with me, I am cutting you up.

You ain't calling out **** mother ****er! You wouldn't know fencing if ya ****'n tripped over it. Keep suck'n that obamadong juice dickfor.

Sooner8th
2/7/2015, 04:02 PM
Stop posting ignorant crap. I know you won't stop posting, since you apparently always want the last word. I would guess it makes you feel like you won a debate. Since you do want the last word, say something that doesn't sound like it came from the Saul Alinski book. ie, you once responded that recruiting in football is important, that a team has to have ample talent to perform. Say something like that, something that isn't left wing stupidity.Fvck you. Look at your ignorant posts. Saying what I say came from Saul Alinski's book, what a fvcking lemming you are. You are probably one of those who ran out and read it, or did you just listen to rush and heard what he said about alinski? I once responded to your fellow ignorant dumbass olevet saying recruiting was not that important and i didn't say it is important, I said it was the lifeblood of a football program. I was having to teach your ilk about recruiting because his dumb inbred *** is too stupid to know how important recruiting is. He embarrassed himself yet again on the football board.

Sooner8th
2/7/2015, 04:06 PM
You ain't calling out **** mother ****er! You wouldn't know fencing if ya ****'n tripped over it. Keep suck'n that obamadong juice dickfor.I called your little loser b!tch @*** and you don't have the IQ, wit, maturity nor vocabulary to respond with anything more than grade school taunts. What is your faggot *** obsession with obama's dong? It is all you talk about. You don't even know what latent homosexuality is do you? FAGGOT.

SoonerorLater
2/7/2015, 08:49 PM
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.

SCOUT
2/7/2015, 10:57 PM
Avoiding? No, it is just not relevant. Conservatives have used nbc's Williams story about being shot at as well as Hillary's as proof they are lairs and destroys their credibility to you. But when Piyush goes to england tells a blatant lie and becomes the laughing stock of europe and america, you and your rush to defend him. The "proof" that was linked totally supports the exact opposite. Yet you people still want to believe what piyush and still find anything he says credible. Unfvckingbelievable.

It's not relevant? "Jindal's response to Obama" is literally the title of the thread.

Sooner in Tampa
2/9/2015, 08:49 AM
Fvck you. Look at your ignorant posts. Saying what I say came from Saul Alinski's book, what a fvcking lemming you are. You are probably one of those who ran out and read it, or did you just listen to rush and heard what he said about alinski? I once responded to your fellow ignorant dumbass olevet saying recruiting was not that important and i didn't say it is important, I said it was the lifeblood of a football program. I was having to teach your ilk about recruiting because his dumb inbred *** is too stupid to know how important recruiting is. He embarrassed himself yet again on the football board.
^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.

olevetonahill
2/9/2015, 09:19 AM
Why do Yall even attempt to talk intelligently to this Rabid troll? Months ago I put him on Iggy, then took him just make fun of him, Got tired of that and hes back on iggy again.

He's too ****ing stupid to even write a paragraph let alone form a Cogent thought

Breadburner
2/9/2015, 10:03 AM
I bet 8th is just like his daddy....And his momma is ashamed......

dwarthog
2/9/2015, 11:24 AM
There is no shame in liberalism....

okie52
2/9/2015, 11:58 AM

Well that certainly changes everything. Had I known that I wouldn't have laughed so hard about Obama comparing the world's problems today with ISIS to the Crusaders of hundreds of years ago.

Dam Christians!!!

olevetonahill
2/9/2015, 01:07 PM
I bet 8th is just like his daddy....And his momma is ashamed......

His daddy is a Hemiroid? I suspected as much
Thanks for the info confirming it.

2/9/2015, 01:20 PM
They somehow feel no shame in liberalism...and that's why they remain liberalsFI

soonercoop1
2/21/2015, 09:39 AM
Many in Louisiana don't respect Jindal...he is mostly another establishment shill...