PDA

View Full Version : Oh no obama haters - January added 275,000 jobs GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 09:38 AM
Let's see you lemming cry in your beer over yet another spectacular jobs report. Remember BUSH LOST 825,000 PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN EIGHT YEARS! revised the December gain to 329,000 jobs, from its initial estimate of 252,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA - wage growth rebounded and more people joined the work force. OH NO what are you dumbass lemming going to complain about this month????? wwwwwwWWWWWAAAAAA I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK LOSERS http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/07/business/economy/jobs-unemployment-figures.html?_r=0

okie52
2/6/2015, 10:25 AM
Hurray!!!! Glad to see it.

Go Obama Go.

FaninAma
2/6/2015, 10:44 AM
I noticed you have avoided this thread: http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?185945-The-Big-Government-Lie(s)-About-The-Unemployment-Figures

Or any comment on this article:
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/01/21/reminder-the-gap-between-rich-and-poor-has-expanded-under-obama-n1782256

I guess it doesn't fit into your trolling agenda.

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 10:57 AM
I noticed you have avoided this thread: http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?185945-The-Big-Government-Lie(s)-About-The-Unemployment-FiguresOr any comment on this article:http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/01/21/reminder-the-gap-between-rich-and-poor-has-expanded-under-obama-n1782256I guess it doesn't fit into your trolling agenda.Funny how you and yours believe anything from the government that is negative but nothing positive. You did a great job with coming up with two things about the great job numbers for December and January a true LEMMING.

REDREX
2/6/2015, 11:11 AM
And UNEMPLOYMENT WENT UP---don't miss that fact

rock on sooner
2/6/2015, 11:22 AM
Not taking sides one way or the other, but unemployment % went
up because more people came back to the work force. The number
will continue to go up, imo. Most encouraging is the uptick in wages.
I think that means that employers are starting to compete for workers
and competition is a good thing.

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 11:37 AM
And UNEMPLOYMENT WENT UP---don't miss that factSo NOW you belive the unemployment numbers? Funny how that works with your people - good new they are madeup - it goes up and you are a true believer. Which is it - oh that's right it's BOTH. No integrity.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/6/2015, 11:44 AM
Around the bowl and down the hole, go obama go.

REDREX
2/6/2015, 11:55 AM
So NOW you belive the unemployment numbers? Funny how that works with your people - good new they are madeup - it goes up and you are a true believer. Which is it - oh that's right it's BOTH. No integrity.--Just showing what the numbers say----You are an idiot I know that is a fact

FaninAma
2/6/2015, 12:05 PM
Funny how you and yours believe anything from the government that is negative but nothing positive. You did a great job with coming up with two things about the great job numbers for December and January a true LEMMING.
So do you think the CEO of Gallup is lying?

olevetonahill
2/6/2015, 12:16 PM
--Just showing what the numbers say----You are an idiot I know that is a fact

Why you wanta try and give Idiots a bad name?

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 12:28 PM
--Just showing what the numbers say----You are an idiot I know that is a factThank you for 100% confirming what I wrote. When the unemployment number was dropping you people claimed it was being fixed by the administration. Now that it ticks back up - you believe it. No integrity at all.

REDREX
2/6/2015, 12:32 PM
Thank you for 100% confirming what I wrote. When the unemployment number was dropping you people claimed it was being fixed by the administration. Now that it ticks back up - you believe it. No integrity at all.---I don't believe I have said anything about Barack rigging the numbers

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 12:37 PM
---I don't believe I have said anything about Barack rigging the numbersYour ilk sure as hell did. Just wait until the numbers are revised! Was the motto, right up until they started coming back HIGHER.

REDREX
2/6/2015, 12:41 PM
Your ilk sure as hell did. Just wait until the numbers are revised! Was the motto, right up until they started coming back HIGHER.---Is it true that you want to have Barack's baby?----It sure seems like it

okie52
2/6/2015, 12:46 PM
I don't know what's wrong with this group but they aren't giving Obama credit:

Blocking Obama's Agenda Created 1.8 Million Jobs in 2014

01/26/2015 06:36 PM ET

Unemployment: A new study finds that 60% of the jobs gained last year were due to the fact that Republicans managed to block one of President Obama's key "middle class economics" policies in Congress.

Let's dial the clock back to December 2013. At that point, 1.3 million faced an end to the federal unemployment benefits that Congress had extended repeatedly in the wake of the recession.

Obama predicted doom if this were to happen: "Economists have said failing to extend unemployment benefits is going to have a drag on economic growth for next year." Unemployment insurance, he said, is "one of the most effective ways there is to boost our economy."

Obama's Council of Economic Advisers projected 240,000 jobs would be lost in 2014 should Obama not get his way. His favorite economist, Paul Krugman, raged about how Republican opposition was evidence of "the GOP's desire to punish the unemployed."

Back when he was actually an economist, Krugman once wrote about how extending jobless benefits exacerbates joblessness, since people tend to put off looking for work until their unemployment checks run out.

In late 2013, Krugman said this idea was hogwash, based on research that "is two or more decades old, has not stood the test of time and is irrelevant in any case given our current economic situation." He went on: "Ask yourself how, exactly, ending unemployment benefits would create more jobs."

Turns out it did create more jobs. Lots more.

Economists from the University of Oslo, the Institute for International Economic Studies and the University of Pennsylvania took advantage of the sudden end to this federal benefit across the country to see how it correlated with job growth.

Their findings, published this week by the highly respected National Bureau of Economic Research, found that because Congress didn't listen to Obama, "1.8 million additional jobs were created in 2014 due to the benefit cut."

Now Obama is running around talking about how 2014 was "a breakthrough year for America" and how the economy is "creating jobs at the fastest pace since 1999." But the only reason he can make such claims is because he failed to get what he wanted.

It's enough to make you wonder how much more growth we'd enjoy if other parts of Obama's "middle class economics" were jettisoned.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/012615-736382-economy-grew-after-obama-failed-to-get-unemployment-benefit-extension.htm#ixzz3QzEcABix

(again spotted on another board)

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 12:48 PM
---Is it true that you want to have Barack's baby?----It sure seems like itWhat the fvck does that have to do with reporting job numbers? @sshole, how does it seem like it? You people bemoan ANYTHING the guy does, even when it is good and there is a hell of a lot more good under obama than under bush - who you voted for TWICE!

REDREX
2/6/2015, 12:51 PM
What the fvck does that have to do with reporting job numbers? @sshole, how does it seem like it? You people bemoan ANYTHING the guy does, even when it is good and there is a hell of a lot more good under obama than under bush - who you voted for TWICE!--- I am sure you would do anything for Barack and believe anything he says .---Like a good little mindless Liberal

hawaii 5-0
2/6/2015, 01:37 PM
The FACT is that 72% of all Americans still think that Karl Rove looks like Elmer Fudd.

5-0

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/6/2015, 02:03 PM
The FACT is that 72% of all Americans still think that Karl Rove looks like Elmer Fudd.

5-0Well, pres. Obeary looks like Alfalfa with a substantial tan, and plays basketball as well. So there's that.

Turd_Ferguson
2/6/2015, 06:53 PM

5-0

Another FACT is, 98% of this board thinks you're a lying doosh bag.

hawaii 5-0
2/7/2015, 06:17 PM
Actually the Big Doosh is the one who makes a personal attack on another poster who makes a comment about a national public figure.

Ya just lost there, Sonny.

Go back to Board Arguments 101.

Save the personal attacks on other Board Members for the other 12 year olds.

5-0

Sooner in Tampa
2/9/2015, 08:50 AM
Let's see you lemming cry in your beer over yet another spectacular jobs report. Remember BUSH LOST 825,000 PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN EIGHT YEARS! revised the December gain to 329,000 jobs, from its initial estimate of 252,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA - wage growth rebounded and more people joined the work force. OH NO what are you dumbass lemming going to complain about this month????? wwwwwwWWWWWAAAAAA I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK LOSERS http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/07/business/economy/jobs-unemployment-figures.html?_r=0

^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.