PDA

View Full Version : Hey rightwingnuts Politifact review finds Faux "news" pundits spewing mostly lies

Sooner8th
2/5/2015, 12:24 PM
Fox News more wrong than ever: New Politifact review finds pundits spewing mostly lies A scorecard from September found that 58 percent of claims made during Fox News broadcasts were mostly false or worse. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/fox-news-more-wrong-than-ever-new-politifact-review-finds-pundits-spewing-mostly-lies/ Lemming *** hillbillies.

okie52
2/5/2015, 12:55 PM
Politico: MSNBC Has Lowest Full-Day Rating in Nearly a Decade
Thursday, 05 Feb 2015 10:05 AM
By Cathy Burke

MSNBC's rating slide appears to be picking up steam, fueling worries at the liberal network about a shakeup in which "everything" is "on the table," reports say.

According to Politico, the network sunk to its lowest full-day rating in nearly a decade Tuesday, with a puny average of 55,000 viewers in the all-important 25-to-54 year-old demographic.

It was the lowest ratio since July 2005, Politico reports, citing Nielsen ratings provided by an industry source.

CNN had nearly three times as many viewers in the same demographic, while Fox News commanded nearly five times as many, Politico reports.

One of the poorest performers in the network's lineup was Ronan Farrow's show, which bowed last year; on Tuesday, it brought in just 11,000 viewers in the key demographic. The Wrap reports the show may face cancellation.

For the month of January, MSNBC's ratings were down 20 percent in total and 37 percent in the key demographic compared with the previous year. In primetime, total viewership was down 23 percent, while the demographic dropped by 39 percent, Politico reports.

The writing is on the wall, The Wrap reports.
Network President Phil Griffin is in the process of deciding what potential changes to make, including tinkering with primetime, The Wrap reports, citing multiple unnamed sources.

Poor-performer "All In" with Chris Hayes — now airing in a coveted timeslot for cable news, at 8 p.m. ET – might get nudged to a different time, though it's not clear who would replace Hayes if he gets yanked from 8 p.m., The Wrap reports.

In January, Hayes finished third behind Fox News’ "The O’Reilly Factor" and CNN’s "Anderson Cooper 360″ in both total viewers and the demo. Among MSNBC shows, he finished third, behind Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews, The Wrap reports.

The ripple effect may be affecting Maddow’s 9 p.m. program too, The Wrap reports; in January, "The Rachel Maddow Show" was down 50 percent in the key demographic demo from last year.

"Ronan [Farrow] and Joy [Reid] — something has to change there," The Wrap quoted one source saying, adding many within MSNBC believe one of the two will see their shows canceled soon.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/US/msnbc-tv-media-ratings/2015/02/04/id/622810/#ixzz3QtV4VbJI

Sooner8th
2/5/2015, 01:10 PM
Politico: MSNBC Has Lowest Full-Day Rating in Nearly a DecadeThursday, 05 Feb 2015 10:05 AMBy Cathy BurkeMSNBC's rating slide appears to be picking up steam, fueling worries at the liberal network about a shakeup in which "everything" is "on the table," reports say.According to Politico, the network sunk to its lowest full-day rating in nearly a decade Tuesday, with a puny average of 55,000 viewers in the all-important 25-to-54 year-old demographic.It was the lowest ratio since July 2005, Politico reports, citing Nielsen ratings provided by an industry source. CNN had nearly three times as many viewers in the same demographic, while Fox News commanded nearly five times as many, Politico reports.One of the poorest performers in the network's lineup was Ronan Farrow's show, which bowed last year; on Tuesday, it brought in just 11,000 viewers in the key demographic. The Wrap reports the show may face cancellation. For the month of January, MSNBC's ratings were down 20 percent in total and 37 percent in the key demographic compared with the previous year. In primetime, total viewership was down 23 percent, while the demographic dropped by 39 percent, Politico reports.The writing is on the wall, The Wrap reports.Network President Phil Griffin is in the process of deciding what potential changes to make, including tinkering with primetime, The Wrap reports, citing multiple unnamed sources.Poor-performer "All In" with Chris Hayes — now airing in a coveted timeslot for cable news, at 8 p.m. ET – might get nudged to a different time, though it's not clear who would replace Hayes if he gets yanked from 8 p.m., The Wrap reports.In January, Hayes finished third behind Fox News’ "The O’Reilly Factor" and CNN’s "Anderson Cooper 360″ in both total viewers and the demo. Among MSNBC shows, he finished third, behind Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews, The Wrap reports.The ripple effect may be affecting Maddow’s 9 p.m. program too, The Wrap reports; in January, "The Rachel Maddow Show" was down 50 percent in the key demographic demo from last year."Ronan [Farrow] and Joy [Reid] — something has to change there," The Wrap quoted one source saying, adding many within MSNBC believe one of the two will see their shows canceled soon.Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/US/msnbc-tv-m...#ixzz3QtV4VbJI.What does ratings have to do with faux "news" lying a majority of the time?

okie52
2/5/2015, 01:18 PM
People evidently like 58% liars a lot more than 44% liars. Maybe MSNBC should hire Hillary.

Sooner8th
2/5/2015, 01:31 PM
People evidently like 58% liars a lot more than 44% liars. Maybe MSNBC should hire Hillary.You are finally catching on - tell the moron lemming what they want to here, damn the truth. So, saying you were shot at when you were not is more important that saying tax cuts will not cause the budget to go from surplus to deficit. Right?

FaninAma
2/5/2015, 02:27 PM
Politifact is owned and operated by the Tampa Bay Times....one of the most liberal newspapers in Florida. I am sure they are a bastion of objectivity.

Sooner8th
2/5/2015, 02:47 PM
Politifact is owned and operated by the Tampa Bay Times....one of the most liberal newspapers in Florida. I am sure they are a bastion of objectivity.Typical idiot conservative response - when confronted with facts and evidence that is counter to your beliefs, you quickly find a way to discredit the source instead of looking at it and seeing if maybe it has some truth in it. Like faux "news" has ANY objectivity. LEMMING

okie52
2/5/2015, 02:48 PM
You are finally catching on - tell the moron lemming what they want to here, damn the truth. So, saying you were shot at when you were not is more important that saying tax cuts will not cause the budget to go from surplus to deficit. Right?

Or like saying if you like your health insurance plan you can keep it? Right?

For all of these reasons, PolitiFact has named "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," the Lie of the Year for 2013. Readers in a separate online poll overwhelmingly agreed with the choice. (PolitiFact first announced its selection on CNN's The Lead with Jake Tapper.)

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

Sooner8th
2/5/2015, 02:58 PM
Or like saying if you like your health insurance plan you can keep it? Right?Too funny, 2.6 million people could not keep their policy. 300 million people were affected by going from a surplus to a deficit. Typical conservative - your core value - deficit is now secondary to less than 1% of the population keeping the same health insurance. How quickly you abandon your core values. LEMMING

okie52
2/5/2015, 03:08 PM
Too funny, 2.6 million people could not keep their policy. 300 million people were affected by going from a surplus to a deficit. Typical conservative - your core value - deficit is now secondary to less than 1% of the population keeping the same health insurance. How quickly you abandon your core values. LEMMING

Lie of the year is pretty funny, I'll agree. And from politifact, no less. But you are a man of integrity.

champions77
2/5/2015, 03:15 PM
So after all of the smoke and mirrors, lies, deceit, misinformation, coercion, intimidation and harassment by this lawless Administration, there are still a few sycophants left like you to blindly carry the Obama torch.
Makes one wonder what would have to occur for you to abandon your support for this egregiously incompetent President. And you call ones on here Lemmings? There's not an objective bone in your body that I can tell.

olevetonahill
2/5/2015, 03:34 PM
Too funny, http://cdn.meme.am/instances/5789375.jpg

Your honesty is refreshing

FaninAma
2/5/2015, 05:06 PM
Your honesty is refreshing

I know you're intent was humor but that picture is not cool. The idiot that created that gif cannot imagine the pain it causes a parent who has a mentally challenged child to see them used as an object for a petty insult. I would encourage you to remove it as a friend.You're better than that.

Sooner8th
2/5/2015, 05:26 PM
So after all of the smoke and mirrors, lies, deceit, misinformation, coercion, intimidation and harassment by this lawless Administration, there are still a few sycophants left like you to blindly carry the Obama torch. Makes one wonder what would have to occur for you to abandon your support for this egregiously incompetent President. And you call ones on here Lemmings? There's not an objective bone in your body that I can tell.You are just parroting talking points from your rightwingnut websites and circle jerks. Tell me again how all of the economic data is "fudged". Lemming

olevetonahill
2/5/2015, 09:14 PM
I know you're intent was humor but that picture is not cool. The idiot that created that gif cannot imagine the pain it causes a parent who has a mentally challenged child to see them used as an object for a petty insult. I would encourage you to remove it as a friend.You're better than that.

Makes sense so I did . But 8th is still a fuc9ng Retard LOL

Sooner in Tampa
2/6/2015, 08:56 AM
Why would anyone give this flaming turd troll the time of day amazes me!

This fvcktard loves to call everyone a 'lemming' while he carries the Oblamer flag with the Oblamer dong deep in his throat...very comical!

okie52
2/6/2015, 09:13 AM

This fvcktard loves to call everyone a 'lemming' while he carries the Oblamer flag with the Oblamer dong deep in his throat...very comical!

I find the irony to be hilarious.

Sooner8th
2/6/2015, 09:31 AM
Why would anyone give this flaming turd troll the time of day amazes me!This fvcktard loves to call everyone a 'lemming' while he carries the Oblamer flag with the Oblamer dong deep in his throat...very comical!Too fvcking funny - what a bunch of ignorant dumbass inbred redneck hillbilly dumbass lemmings. The only OBAMA flag I carry is economic data. Just because I don't jump into your little ignorant circle jerks when you start with completely stupid "issues" like the cost or hotel rooms or death panels and when obama does the same thing bush did and you guys bitch about obama but not about bush. Typical conservative LEMMINGS.

SoonerProphet
2/6/2015, 09:47 AM
They are all liars.

The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance

http://www.newsfocus.org/media_control.htm

olevetonahill
2/6/2015, 10:04 AM

I had him on ignore for a long time, then took him off just to see how silly he was getting. Just put him back on, His crap is very tiring and stupid

FaninAma
2/6/2015, 10:52 AM
Makes sense so I did . But 8th is still a fuc9ng Retard LOL

Thanks Vet. I knew you would handle that the right way.

olevetonahill
2/6/2015, 10:56 AM
Thanks Vet. I knew you would handle that the right way.

No prob, I made my point and had had a few Natties lol

Sooner in Tampa
2/6/2015, 12:03 PM
I had him on ignore for a long time, then took him off just to see how silly he was getting. Just put him back on, His crap is very tiring and stupid
It's hard to believe...but he is become more repulsive everyday...

olevetonahill
2/6/2015, 12:11 PM
It's hard to believe...but he is become more repulsive everyday...

I wont say repulsive, I will say tiring tho. its the same One trick pony post after post.
Its like a comedian with only ONE joke.

champions77
2/9/2015, 11:13 AM
You are just parroting talking points from your rightwingnut websites and circle jerks. Tell me again how all of the economic data is "fudged". Lemming

As long as we have 50 MILLION Americans on food stamps and the lowest labor participation rates in almost 40 years, any perceived economic recovery will be viewed as marginal, at least by any objective analysis. I can't imagine how critical you would be if a Republican had similar results.
Any gains in the US economy have occurred despite the policies of your hero, not because of it. If there has been any President in our history that has created more uncertainty in the marketplace and done more to hamper US businesses more than this amateur, then I have yet to witness it. This recovery has been one of the weakest recoveries in the last 70 years. Glad you are happy.

REDREX
2/9/2015, 12:40 PM
Not to mention the lowest number of new business start-ups since WW2-----I also read but don't have the link that fewer adults have jobs now than when Barack took office

okie52
2/9/2015, 01:53 PM
As long as we have 50 MILLION Americans on food stamps and the lowest labor participation rates in almost 40 years, any perceived economic recovery will be viewed as marginal, at least by any objective analysis. I can't imagine how critical you would be if a Republican had similar results.
Any gains in the US economy have occurred despite the policies of your hero, not because of it. If there has been any President in our history that has created more uncertainty in the marketplace and done more to hamper US businesses more than this amateur, then I have yet to witness it. This recovery has been one of the weakest recoveries in the last 70 years. Glad you are happy.

LEMMING!!!!

Sooner8th
2/9/2015, 03:27 PM
As long as we have 50 MILLION Americans on food stamps and the lowest labor participation rates in almost 40 years, any perceived economic recovery will be viewed as marginal, at least by any objective analysis. I can't imagine how critical you would be if a Republican had similar results. Any gains in the US economy have occurred despite the policies of your hero, not because of it. If there has been any President in our history that has created more uncertainty in the marketplace and done more to hamper US businesses more than this amateur, then I have yet to witness it. This recovery has been one of the weakest recoveries in the last 70 years. Glad you are happy.More rightwingnut lemming circle jerk. Tell me who put the increase on? Only lemming conservative republicans don't know, the rest of america does - GEORGE W. BUSH AND YOUR PARTY! Whose policies did the economy collapse under? GEORGE W. BUSH AND YOUR PARTY! Labor participation rate, labor participation rate, labor participation rate squawk polly wants a cracker squawk, parroting rightwingnut talking points. Do you not read anything besides rightwingnut crap? Do you understand baby boomers are retiring? Thanks to obama and the stock market going up around 125% since he took office. "any perceived economic recovery will be viewed as marginal, at least by any objective analysis" LOL - ME LAUGHING AT YOU, lemming. Perceived economic recovery? The economy has been out of recession since the last quarter of 2009! A republican would have to improve over the pathetic 1.67% gpd dubya brought us for eight long miserable years. A loss of 825 THOUSAND PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS over eight long miserable years. Stock market surged from ~10,800 to ~8,200 under dumbass dubya and you voted for him TWICE. You witnessed it under dubya you dumbass. Five MILLION more private sector jobs since when he took office. GDP higher than bush's. 7.5 MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS ADDED. Uncertainty, where do you get this rightwingnut dribble at? The only people who are creating more uncertainty in the marketplace and done more to hamper US businesses more is conservative rightwing republicans who are bowing to crazy ignorant teabaggers. Who started the debt ceiling fights? Who shut down the government? Who demanded austerity? It is YOU and YOUR party putting "uncertainty" into the marketplace! BTW - have you ever had a job in private for profit industry? Have you ever put together budgets? Do you have any financial or economic background, experience, training or education at all? Uncertainty is the only thing that is certain in business, you cannot take it out. Lemming.

olevetonahill
2/9/2015, 03:33 PM
Hey 8th did you know?
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa8-FIdSA6mLFvX_Nc9fskKyW4DW-56ayfpS87tvJkXAReyXeo

champions77
2/9/2015, 04:35 PM
More rightwingnut lemming circle jerk. Tell me who put the increase on? Only lemming conservative republicans don't know, the rest of america does - GEORGE W. BUSH AND YOUR PARTY! Whose policies did the economy collapse under? GEORGE W. BUSH AND YOUR PARTY! Labor participation rate, labor participation rate, labor participation rate squawk polly wants a cracker squawk, parroting rightwingnut talking points. Do you not read anything besides rightwingnut crap? Do you understand baby boomers are retiring? Thanks to obama and the stock market going up around 125% since he took office. "any perceived economic recovery will be viewed as marginal, at least by any objective analysis" LOL - ME LAUGHING AT YOU, lemming. Perceived economic recovery? The economy has been out of recession since the last quarter of 2009! A republican would have to improve over the pathetic 1.67% gpd dubya brought us for eight long miserable years. A loss of 825 THOUSAND PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS over eight long miserable years. Stock market surged from ~10,800 to ~8,200 under dumbass dubya and you voted for him TWICE. You witnessed it under dubya you dumbass. Five MILLION more private sector jobs since when he took office. GDP higher than bush's. 7.5 MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS ADDED. Uncertainty, where do you get this rightwingnut dribble at? The only people who are creating more uncertainty in the marketplace and done more to hamper US businesses more is conservative rightwing republicans who are bowing to crazy ignorant teabaggers. Who started the debt ceiling fights? Who shut down the government? Who demanded austerity? It is YOU and YOUR party putting "uncertainty" into the marketplace! BTW - have you ever had a job in private for profit industry? Have you ever put together budgets? Do you have any financial or economic background, experience, training or education at all? Uncertainty is the only thing that is certain in business, you cannot take it out. Lemming.

The Big Lie: 5.6% Unemployment
by Jim Clifton
Here's something that many Americans -- including some of the smartest and most educated among us -- don't know: The official unemployment rate, as reported by the U.S. Department of Labor, is extremely misleading.

Right now, we're hearing much celebrating from the media, the White House and Wall Street about how unemployment is "down" to 5.6%. The cheerleading for this number is deafening. The media loves a comeback story, the White House wants to score political points and Wall Street would like you to stay in the market.

None of them will tell you this: If you, a family member or anyone is unemployed and has subsequently given up on finding a job -- if you are so hopelessly out of work that you've stopped looking over the past four weeks -- the Department of Labor doesn't count you as unemployed. That's right. While you are as unemployed as one can possibly be, and tragically may never find work again, you are not counted in the figure we see relentlessly in the news -- currently 5.6%. Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed. Trust me, the vast majority of them aren't throwing parties to toast "falling" unemployment.

There's another reason why the official rate is misleading. Say you're an out-of-work engineer or healthcare worker or construction worker or retail manager: If you perform a minimum of one hour of work in a week and are paid at least $20 -- maybe someone pays you to mow their lawn -- you're not officially counted as unemployed in the much-reported 5.6%. Few Americans know this.

Yet another figure of importance that doesn't get much press: those working part time but wanting full-time work. If you have a degree in chemistry or math and are working 10 hours part time because it is all you can find -- in other words, you are severely underemployed -- the government doesn't count you in the 5.6%. Few Americans know this.

There's no other way to say this. The official unemployment rate, which cruelly overlooks the suffering of the long-term and often permanently unemployed as well as the depressingly underemployed, amounts to a Big Lie.

And it's a lie that has consequences, because the great American dream is to have a good job, and in recent years, America has failed to deliver that dream more than it has at any time in recent memory. A good job is an individual's primary identity, their very self-worth, their dignity -- it establishes the relationship they have with their friends, community and country. When we fail to deliver a good job that fits a citizen's talents, training and experience, we are failing the great American dream.

Gallup defines a good job as 30+ hours per week for an organization that provides a regular paycheck. Right now, the U.S. is delivering at a staggeringly low rate of 44%, which is the number of full-time jobs as a percent of the adult population, 18 years and older. We need that to be 50% and a bare minimum of 10 million new, good jobs to replenish America's middle class.

I hear all the time that "unemployment is greatly reduced, but the people aren't feeling it." When the media, talking heads, the White House and Wall Street start reporting the truth -- the percent of Americans in good jobs; jobs that are full time and real -- then we will quit wondering why Americans aren't "feeling" something that doesn't remotely reflect the reality in their lives. And we will also quit wondering what hollowed out the middle class.

Jim Clifton is Chairman and CEO at Gallup.

Sooner in Tampa
2/9/2015, 05:37 PM
More rightwingnut lemming circle jerk. Tell me who put the increase on? Only lemming conservative republicans don't know, the rest of america does - GEORGE W. BUSH AND YOUR PARTY! Whose policies did the economy collapse under? GEORGE W. BUSH AND YOUR PARTY! Labor participation rate, labor participation rate, labor participation rate squawk polly wants a cracker squawk, parroting rightwingnut talking points. Do you not read anything besides rightwingnut crap? Do you understand baby boomers are retiring? Thanks to obama and the stock market going up around 125% since he took office. "any perceived economic recovery will be viewed as marginal, at least by any objective analysis" LOL - ME LAUGHING AT YOU, lemming. Perceived economic recovery? The economy has been out of recession since the last quarter of 2009! A republican would have to improve over the pathetic 1.67% gpd dubya brought us for eight long miserable years. A loss of 825 THOUSAND PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS over eight long miserable years. Stock market surged from ~10,800 to ~8,200 under dumbass dubya and you voted for him TWICE. You witnessed it under dubya you dumbass. Five MILLION more private sector jobs since when he took office. GDP higher than bush's. 7.5 MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS ADDED. Uncertainty, where do you get this rightwingnut dribble at? The only people who are creating more uncertainty in the marketplace and done more to hamper US businesses more is conservative rightwing republicans who are bowing to crazy ignorant teabaggers. Who started the debt ceiling fights? Who shut down the government? Who demanded austerity? It is YOU and YOUR party putting "uncertainty" into the marketplace! BTW - have you ever had a job in private for profit industry? Have you ever put together budgets? Do you have any financial or economic background, experience, training or education at all? Uncertainty is the only thing that is certain in business, you cannot take it out. Lemming.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll.

Sooner8th
2/9/2015, 06:25 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Proven plagiarist and liar. Just a vacuous copy and paste troll.

tyler durden

Turd_Ferguson
2/9/2015, 09:31 PM
Anyone know where I can get an obamadong slurpee?

Lovely.