PDA

View Full Version : Code Pink tries to arrest Henry Kissenger

dwarthog
1/29/2015, 07:14 PM
Since we are talking bat $hit crazy within political parties.

Here's your lib's version of whack jobs...

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/01/29/code-pink-tries-to-arrest-91-year-old-kissinger-for-war-crimes-get-smacked-down-by-94-year-old-george-schultz/

SicEmBaylor
1/29/2015, 07:31 PM
They are certifiable lunatics of the first caliber. I had interactions with they and the Cindy Sheehan circus when I volunteered in Crawford with the Western White House many moons ago. They do their cause, which I'm partially sympathetic to, no favors by acting like people who ought to be in a padded room.

That's not just true of that organization. I'm a firm believer that those sort of antics do legitimate causes more harm than good.

SoonerProphet
1/29/2015, 07:34 PM
Buncha no class asshats. Dr. Kissinger dutifully advanced our national interests and is an American Bismarck. It is rare to find myself in complete agreement with John McCain.

SicEmBaylor
1/29/2015, 07:35 PM
Buncha no class asshats. Dr. Kissinger dutifully advanced our national interests and is an American Bismarck. It is rare to find myself in complete agreement with John McCain.

Yes, I f'n hate John McCain with the passion of a billion burning quasars; however, I enjoyed watching him deal with Code Pink.

rock on sooner
1/30/2015, 10:50 AM
Gives one pause to think that so many people with ill intent could
get into the chamber and get so close....easily could have been
physically harmful to those folks....

SicEmBaylor
1/30/2015, 03:11 PM
Gives one pause to think that so many people with ill intent could
get into the chamber and get so close....easily could have been
physically harmful to those folks....

They weren't in the chamber (i.e. on the floor). They were in a committee room, and I'm rather pleased we still live in a country where an ordinary citizen can walk into a committee hearing of their choosing. Frankly, things are too secure. If they are being disruptive then, fine, remove them...but don't try to restrict access.

TAFBSooner
2/2/2015, 02:40 PM
They weren't in the chamber (i.e. on the floor). They were in a committee room, and I'm rather pleased we still live in a country where an ordinary citizen can walk into a committee hearing of their choosing. Frankly, things are too secure. If they are being disruptive then, fine, remove them...but don't try to restrict access.

I agree. Althugh the Capitol building complex is so locked down, I'm surprised Code Pink weren't on a denied-access list.