PDA

View Full Version : republicans try to institutionalize lemmings

Sooner8th
1/15/2015, 06:06 PM
First day in the legislature in the great state lemming state of kansas. You favorite conservative hatin' illegals and people not votin' republican. Secretary of State Kris Kobach proposed two election bills Wednesday, one to bring back straight-ticket party voting and another that would make death the only excuse for a candidate’s name to be withdrawn from an election.The two bills are in addition to his ongoing effort to convince the Legislature to let him prosecute voting fraud.A straight-ticket system allows voters to check a single box with the name of a political party to cast a vote for every member of that party on the ballot.Kobach said he wants to bring back the straight-ticket option to cut down on the number of voters who come to the polls, vote in the major races and leave the rest of the ballot blank. Notice if you want to vote for governor or senate the down ballot gets their votes too. LEMMINGShttp://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article6557622.html

REDREX
1/15/2015, 08:51 PM
We have straight party voting in Okla and it does not seem to be much of a problem----Dems in Kansas must be too stupid to figure it out

FaninAma
1/15/2015, 10:07 PM
I now have a different opinion on the true identity of the troll otherwise known as Sooner 8th. Study the OP in this thread closely and see what you think.

REDREX
1/15/2015, 10:13 PM
Its not worth the effort----Who cares

Sooner8th
1/15/2015, 10:40 PM
We have straight party voting in Okla and it does not seem to be much of a problem----Dems in Kansas must be too stupid to figure it outHhhhhuuummmmm.........no wonder pubs win most of the elections in Oklahoma. You dumbasses can't seem to go down the list and pick the R's? Too much trouble for you lemmings?

TVKaleen
1/15/2015, 10:58 PM
Hhhhhuuummmmm.........no wonder pubs win most of the elections in Oklahoma. You dumbasses can't seem to go down the list and pick the R's? Too much trouble for you lemmings?

Ummm.. Republicans winning this state in the over all history of the state is a new thing. Henry Bellmon in '63. Since '63 there have been 5 Republican governors. Compare that to the total of 23 Democrat governors over the state's history with 5 of them being since '63. State Congress was an all Democrat affair until 2005 with the exception of the 8th State Legislature. since 2005, there has been a split house twice and 3 all Republican state congresses. Yep. Straight party has made it impossible for the Democrats to win here. Politics is cyclical and the Democratic party made hay on their cycle for almost 100 years. Were they cheating that whole time?

As an aside, there is less straight party voting in Oklahoma than there ever has been before.

http://newsok.com/fewer-straight-party-votes-cast-in-oklahoma/article/3727478

SicEmBaylor
1/15/2015, 11:16 PM
Painted on eyebrows are really ****ing ugly.

SCOUT
1/16/2015, 01:03 AM
First day in the legislature in the great state lemming state of kansas. You favorite conservative hatin' illegals and people not votin' republican. Secretary of State Kris Kobach proposed two election bills Wednesday, one to bring back straight-ticket party voting and another that would make death the only excuse for a candidate’s name to be withdrawn from an election.The two bills are in addition to his ongoing effort to convince the Legislature to let him prosecute voting fraud.A straight-ticket system allows voters to check a single box with the name of a political party to cast a vote for every member of that party on the ballot.Kobach said he wants to bring back the straight-ticket option to cut down on the number of voters who come to the polls, vote in the major races and leave the rest of the ballot blank. Notice if you want to vote for governor or senate the down ballot gets their votes too. LEMMINGShttp://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article6557622.html

I am too lazy. Someone post a picture of Inigo Montoya. "That word....I do not think it means what you think it means."

SicEmBaylor
1/16/2015, 01:54 AM
I am too lazy. Someone post a picture of Inigo Montoya. "That word....I do not think it means what you think it means."

http://hotmeme.net/media/i/4/6/f3T-you-keep-using-that-word-it-doesn-t-mean-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

olevetonahill
1/16/2015, 02:19 AM
Hhhhhuuummmmm.........no wonder pubs win most of the elections in Oklahoma. You dumbasses can't seem to go down the list and pick the R's? Too much trouble for you lemmings?

I really Love You U !

REDREX
1/16/2015, 07:57 AM
Hhhhhuuummmmm.........no wonder pubs win most of the elections in Oklahoma. You dumbasses can't seem to go down the list and pick the R's? Too much trouble for you lemmings?---Just when I think you cannot be a bigger arrogant idiot you fire this out---- Grow up or go away little man

FaninAma
1/16/2015, 09:50 AM
At this point I am not irritated with whoever is using that troll handle. I am very irritated with the moderator of this board for allowing it to continue. Who is the moderator of the board?

olevetonahill
1/16/2015, 10:09 AM
At this point I am not irritated with whoever is using that troll handle. I am very irritated with the moderator of this board for allowing it to continue. Who is the moderator of the board?

Far as I know we have none, Phil jumps in and takes a side when some lawyer dude crys tho

SCOUT
1/17/2015, 02:57 AM
http://hotmeme.net/media/i/4/6/f3T-you-keep-using-that-word-it-doesn-t-mean-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

That's the one

BetterSoonerThanLater
1/17/2015, 09:15 AM

the next best things would be for all of us to " self moderate" and place him on ignore. if we all place him on ignore, then he doesn't have an audience.

olevetonahill
1/17/2015, 11:37 AM
the next best things would be for all of us to " self moderate" and place him on ignore. if we all place him on ignore, then he doesn't have an audience.
But he's Kinda like this LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fv8UBvGNIg

SoonerStormchaser
1/17/2015, 01:45 PM
Man, this thread is like watching a game of whack-a-mole.