PDA

View Full Version : 8, you should be proud! Dem kiddie perv re-elected to his seat he resigned.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/14/2015, 03:02 PM
Kiddie perv guy pleads to misdemeanor charges, resigns, runs as independent...Stupid lemmings dim voters in VA re-elect him... Lemmings! Lemmings! Lemmings!

Sooner8th
1/14/2015, 03:18 PM
Kiddie perv guy pleads to misdemeanor charges, resigns, runs as independent...Stupid lemmings dim voters in VA re-elect him... Lemmings! Lemmings! Lemmings!So you do know he was elected as an INDEPENDENT right? You had it right there in post but not in the thread title - typical conservative lemming.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/14/2015, 03:56 PM
Dim voters re-elect him...lemmings!

Sooner8th
1/14/2015, 04:34 PM
Dim voters re-elect him...lemmings!You did see where he ran and was elected as an INDEPENDENT and there was a democrat in the race too?

olevetonahill
1/14/2015, 04:39 PM
You did see where he ran and was elected as an INDEPENDENT and there was a democrat in the race too?

you did see where he also took 80% of the Dem vote too?

SCOUT
1/14/2015, 11:14 PM
The irony is that this is an appropriate use of the term "lemming."

You see, lemmings are animals that are said to run in a herd even to their own deaths, should a cliff appear.

The reality is that lemmings aren't that likely to run off a cliff. At least not any more than any other rodent. It has become a common misconception that this happens regularly.

So, we have someone who uses a term without understanding it. They use it as a pejorative, even though it isn't. And calls people this term when they are accused of sayinhg something without looking into it.

It is almost perfect.

Sooner8th
1/15/2015, 08:55 AM
The irony is that this is an appropriate use of the term "lemming." You see, lemmings are animals that are said to run in a herd even to their own deaths, should a cliff appear.The reality is that lemmings aren't that likely to run off a cliff. At least not any more than any other rodent. It has become a common misconception that this happens regularly.So, we have someone who uses a term without understanding it. They use it as a pejorative, even though it isn't. And calls people this term when they are accused of sayinhg something without looking into it. It is almost perfect.Boy, you just keep proving my point for me don't you people. One guy starts a thread claiming the word lemming is being misused then you all jump on it and runs with it. You laughingly claim I use a term without understanding it and calls people this term when they are accused of saying something without looking into it. Did you ever think to look it up before you blindly followed tv thread. From the Oxford dictionary - lemmingSyllabification: lem·mingPronunciation: /ˈlemiNG /Definition of lemming in English:NOUN1A small, short-tailed, thickset rodent related to the voles, found in the Arctic tundra.Lemmus, Dicrostonyx, and other genera, family Muridae: several species, in particular the Norway lemming (L. lemmus), noted for its fluctuating populations and periodic mass migrations, which in popular belief sometimes culminate in the animals jumping off cliffs into the seaEXAMPLE SENTENCES1.1A person who unthinkingly joins a mass movement, especially a headlong rush to destruction:the flailings of the lemmings on Wall Street Try again.

BetterSoonerThanLater
1/15/2015, 09:43 AM
Dim voters re-elect him...lemmings!You did see where he ran and was elected as an INDEPENDENT and there was a democrat in the race too?

That means nothing. Just because he "changed" from dem to ind doesn't mean he isn't still a dem. he simply tried to rebrand himself in order to get re elected, and people bought it--mostly dems.

Charlie crist is another example

FaninAma
1/15/2015, 11:17 AM
C'mon guys. You know you are talking to a troll. He loves this kind of sh*t.

Sooner8th
1/15/2015, 11:31 AM
That means nothing. Just because he "changed" from dem to ind doesn't mean he isn't still a dem. he simply tried to rebrand himself in order to get re elected, and people bought it--mostly dems.Charlie crist is another exampleSo explain to me how this is different than mark standiford NOT changing partys and getting elected by a huge margin?

olevetonahill
1/15/2015, 11:38 AM
So explain to me how this is different than mark standiford NOT changing partys and getting elected by a huge margin?

Dont change the subject ya Moran, Your riles!
Stick to the Dem Pedo.

Sooner8th
1/15/2015, 12:57 PM
Dont change the subject ya Moran, Your riles! Stick to the Dem Pedo.Who is changing the subject? It about having SEX - same thing on both counts. Try again.

TVKaleen
1/15/2015, 02:10 PM
Who is changing the subject? It about having SEX - same thing on both counts. Try again.

So being a grown 50+ year old man who has sex with an underage 17 year old is the democratic equivalent of cheating on your spouse. LOL Is that what you really want to say?

If you can't see the difference between pulling a Sandusky and pulling a Sanford, there is something wrong with you. One will land you in divorce court and maybe a jail sentence if you used state funds to carry out your affair. The other gets you jail and a lifetime of registering on the sex offender's list when and if you get out of prison.

Mind you both are bad but it is a matter of degrees. Would be like saying my child stealing my pennies from my desk is the equivalent of someone robbing Fort Knox.

BetterSoonerThanLater
1/15/2015, 02:44 PM
That means nothing. Just because he "changed" from dem to ind doesn't mean he isn't still a dem. he simply tried to rebrand himself in order to get re elected, and people bought it--mostly dems.Charlie crist is another exampleSo explain to me how this is different than mark standiford NOT changing partys and getting elected by a huge margin?

Stupid retort.

I simply stated that the man is still a dem in ind clothing. Notice how I didn't mention anything about his actions, only that he changed parties only to get elected. I highly doubt his morals, values, and beliefs changed simply because he swapped a D for an I at the end of his name.

See this is what you so so well. You take a completely valid argument from someone else. And throw a bunch of worthless **** at it, and try to spin it into a completely different argument. And then you call everyone stupid because you can't admit that anyone other than your self has a valid argument.

The problem is, the majority of people on this board have caught on to your charade, and now you have nothing but name calling or put downs to fall back on. The gig is up, so give it up.

You have no credibility here anymore.

Sooner8th
1/15/2015, 05:58 PM
Stupid retort. I simply stated that the man is still a dem in ind clothing. Notice how I didn't mention anything about his actions, only that he changed parties only to get elected. I highly doubt his morals, values, and beliefs changed simply because he swapped a D for an I at the end of his name. See this is what you so so well. You take a completely valid argument from someone else. And throw a bunch of worthless **** at it, and try to spin it into a completely different argument. And then you call everyone stupid because you can't admit that anyone other than your self has a valid argument. The problem is, the majority of people on this board have caught on to your charade, and now you have nothing but name calling or put downs to fall back on. The gig is up, so give it up.You have no credibility here anymore.OK, let me talk slow and use small words so you dumbasses can understand. I know it is hard to to actually think for yourself and not be able to tune into rush or faux "news" to find out what to think. Follow close ok? LEMMINGS vote for the PARTY not the person. SEE? This guy use to be a D, in this election he had an I after his name. IF he had a D and was reelected you could claim LEMMINGS. Now as with sanford, fallin, vitter, mccain NONE of those guys changed the letter after their name. All voted back in by heavy margins by - you guessed it LEMMINGS. Now, I do not recall any of you condemning the actions of any of the above listed. So let's introduce some facts, this guy got 2,840 votes. Sanford got 77 THOUSAND. Fallin got 625 THOUSAND. Vitter got 715 THOUSAND.

SCOUT
1/16/2015, 12:55 AM
Boy, you just keep proving my point for me don't you people. One guy starts a thread claiming the word lemming is being misused then you all jump on it and runs with it. You laughingly claim I use a term without understanding it and calls people this term when they are accused of saying something without looking into it. Did you ever think to look it up before you blindly followed tv thread. From the Oxford dictionary - lemmingSyllabification: lem·mingPronunciation: /ˈlemiNG /Definition of lemming in English:NOUN1A small, short-tailed, thickset rodent related to the voles, found in the Arctic tundra.Lemmus, Dicrostonyx, and other genera, family Muridae: several species, in particular the Norway lemming (L. lemmus), noted for its fluctuating populations and periodic mass migrations, which in popular belief sometimes culminate in the animals jumping off cliffs into the seaEXAMPLE SENTENCES1.1A person who unthinkingly joins a mass movement, especially a headlong rush to destruction:the flailings of the lemmings on Wall Street Try again.
Wow. You try so hard but fail so miserably. My comments are 100% correct and yours actually support me. I have highlighted the part of your quote that is relevant.

No, I didn't follow anyone. I know this subject and I am correct. Your quoting wikipedia and a belief doesn't change the reality. Try again.

BetterSoonerThanLater
1/16/2015, 04:04 PM
o come
OK, let me talk slow and use small words so you dumbasses can understand. I know it is hard to to actually think for yourself and not be able to tune into rush or faux "news" to find out what to think. Follow close ok? LEMMINGS vote for the PARTY not the person. SEE? This guy use to be a D, in this election he had an I after his name. IF he had a D and was reelected you could claim LEMMINGS. Now as with sanford, fallin, vitter, mccain NONE of those guys changed the letter after their name. All voted back in by heavy margins by - you guessed it LEMMINGS. Now, I do not recall any of you condemning the actions of any of the above listed. So let's introduce some facts, this guy got 2,840 votes. Sanford got 77 THOUSAND. Fallin got 625 THOUSAND. Vitter got 715 THOUSAND.

Dude! you are trying to come up with an argument that isnt in the same vein as what i said! listen to yourself you childish brat. All i said was that he was successful at rebradning himself as an independant, and it worked! he pulled the wool over the eyes of everyone that voted for him, and he did so by switching parties. IDGAF about any other politicians. this was strictly about him. again, you try to manipulate the conversation by mudding up the context. It was a simple point. He changed from a D to an I, seople bought into his BS, and he got elected. Doesnt mean that he isn't stilla D at heart. he simply did what he did to get re-elected. Good for him. stupid for the people that fell for it.

now go ahead, be your consistantly predicatable self and throw everything but the kitchen sink in here, and distort the message...again. you are a child. you act like an immature ungrateful little child. all you do is bitch bitch bitch. a nagging little bitch. don't you get tired of yourself. I think you put alot of undue stress on yourself. you need to calm down. quit living your life in all CAPS. jesus.