1/12/2015, 11:18 PM
Belldozer Rev. 2.0?

Eielson
1/12/2015, 11:21 PM
Belldozer Rev. 2.0?

He's certainly not Belldozer 1.1

BetterSoonerThanLater
1/12/2015, 11:33 PM
I posted in the other thread that he is what I had hope bell would have been for us.

Nothing against Blake, as he is still one of my favorite sooners, but I really had high hopes for that kid. Still very proud of his selfless play, and passion.

BoulderSooner79
1/12/2015, 11:39 PM
Bell doesn't have half the arm that this Jones kid has, so it was never a possibility. TK has a stronger arm than Bell.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/13/2015, 10:08 AM
I said it when it started, I'll say it here..The "Belldozer" ruined the QB development of Blake Bell.

PujolsFan
1/13/2015, 10:18 AM
I said it when it started, I'll say it here..The "Belldozer" ruined the QB development of Blake Bell.

^

This... unfortunately.

KantoSooner
1/13/2015, 10:53 AM

Zero snark on this question. Honestly. I'd like you to opine on QB development. It seems like everyone else on the field has to 'nut up' and figure things out...and then there are QB's who have to be carefully packaged in glass boxes and carried around on pillows. What is it about QB's that make them so mentally fragile?

rock on sooner
1/13/2015, 11:13 AM
Bell doesn't have half the arm that this Jones kid has, so it was never a possibility. TK has a stronger arm than Bell.

I said this in another thread..."reports are that, down on one, Jones can
and does throw the ball 65 yards...accurately!

rock on sooner
1/13/2015, 11:14 AM
One knee...dayum keyboard...one knee..

stoops the eternal pimp
1/13/2015, 03:32 PM
I said this in another thread..."reports are that, down on one, Jones can
and does throw the ball 65 yards...accurately!

Kyle Boller..Both knees. Most impressive thing I've seen.

GDC
1/13/2015, 10:13 PM
Dude is 22 years old. He should be off to the NFL by now. It's no wonder so many top QBs go there. Play 3, 4, or 5 games and you're ready for the big time.

Maybe they can loan OU a spare QB they have laying around somewhere.

Jacie
1/14/2015, 03:06 PM
And he doesn't think he's ready for the NFL, so what happens next? I can understand that Urban managed to have three good QB's in 2014 and one by one they stepped up when circumstances dictated they must. But what happens in 2015 now that these same QB's have all started games? Surely they are not going back to bench sitting having gotten a lot of exposure, fame and success. If Cardale is not going into the draft, there is going to be QB controversy in Columbus next season.

Eielson
1/14/2015, 03:30 PM
I'd rather have their QB controversy than ours.

Piware
1/14/2015, 03:44 PM
And he doesn't think he's ready for the NFL, so what happens next? I can understand that Urban managed to have three good QB's in 2014 and one by one they stepped up when circumstances dictated they must. But what happens in 2015 now that these same QB's have all started games? Surely they are not going back to bench sitting having gotten a lot of exposure, fame and success. If Cardale is not going into the draft, there is going to be QB controversy in Columbus next season.

That would be a great problem to have.

rock on sooner
1/16/2015, 11:08 AM

If Cardale is the starting QB at tOSU next year and stays healthy, he'll
go pro after next season....

winout
1/16/2015, 12:22 PM
Anyone else have the thought it might be as much about their line and schemes than it does the qb? I can only think of one Meyer qb that has had success in the pros, Alex Smith, and he isn't that great.

swardboy
1/16/2015, 02:36 PM
Cardale wants to get a degree. Imagine that.