PDA

View Full Version : This is the best, perhaps only, chance America has from 2016 onward.

SicEmBaylor
1/12/2015, 05:20 PM
President: Rand Paul
Vice President: Judge Andrew Napolitano
Speaker of the House: Justin Amash
House Majority Leader: Thomas Massie
House Majority Whip: Jim Bridenstine
Senate Majority Leader: Mike Lee

Discuss.

okie52
1/12/2015, 05:46 PM
Have to see where Rand comes down on immigration.

Napolitano? Are we talking anarchist napolitano?

Same goes for Amash on immigration

Amash Sends Letter to Sen. Paul on Immigration

https://amash.house.gov/press-release/amash-sends-letter-sen-paul-immigration

SicEmBaylor
1/12/2015, 06:22 PM
Have to see where Rand comes down on immigration.

Napolitano? Are we talking anarchist napolitano?

Same goes for Amash on immigration

You think Judge Andrew Napolitano is an anarchist???

okie52
1/12/2015, 06:59 PM
Well I'm not sure....he had, as I recall, answered some questions that would lead some to believe he was an anarcho capitalist. I'll try to post them tomorrow

Sooner8th
1/12/2015, 07:19 PM
President: Rand Paul Vice President: Judge Andrew Napolitano Speaker of the House: Justin Amash House Majority Leader: Thomas Massie House Majority Whip: Jim Bridenstine Senate Majority Leader: Mike LeeDiscuss. Judge Andrew Napolitano that dumbass? http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/12/1284037/-Jon-Stewart-has-3-history-professors-rip-apart-Fox-s-Andrew-Napolitano-s-slavery-revisionism#

SCOUT
1/12/2015, 07:50 PM
Judge Andrew Napolitano that dumbass? http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/12/1284037/-Jon-Stewart-has-3-history-professors-rip-apart-Fox-s-Andrew-Napolitano-s-slavery-revisionism#

You do know that was a comedy skit, right? For example, about 600,000 slaves were actually brought to the US. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States) The number, (2.5 to 4 million) the historian is referencing is from the 1600s until after 1865 to any country in the Western Hemisphere. Hardly a relevant number for a Civil War discussion.

Turd_Ferguson
1/12/2015, 07:52 PM
Judge Andrew Napolitano that dumbass? http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/12/1284037/-Jon-Stewart-has-3-history-professors-rip-apart-Fox-s-Andrew-Napolitano-s-slavery-revisionism#

And you quote the DailyKos? Hahhahahahahahhahaha...laughable. You ****n' inbred lemming ****!

SicEmBaylor
1/12/2015, 07:56 PM

You aren't going to get anywhere using that argument with me. I would have danced on the ashes of D.C. after the ANV burned that **** hole to the ground.

Sooner8th
1/12/2015, 09:37 PM
And you quote the DailyKos? Hahhahahahahahhahaha...laughable. You ****n' inbred lemming ****!Just shows how fvcking stupid you are. Didn't even look did ya? LEMMING, you saw daily kos and assumed I quoted them. If you were to look it is QUOTING NAPOLITANO just making **** up. Just one example - ANDREW NAPOLITANO: ... the President used federal marshals to chase down slaves that had escaped and returned them to the South during the Civil War! ALL THREE PROFESSORS: That's not true! (massive audience cheering and applause)

SCOUT
1/12/2015, 09:56 PM
Just shows how fvcking stupid you are. Didn't even look did ya? LEMMING, you saw daily kos and assumed I quoted them. If you were to look it is QUOTING NAPOLITANO just making **** up. Just one example - ANDREW NAPOLITANO: ... the President used federal marshals to chase down slaves that had escaped and returned them to the South during the Civil War! ALL THREE PROFESSORS: That's not true! (massive audience cheering and applause)
On Comedy Central.

Turd_Ferguson
1/12/2015, 10:32 PM
Just shows how fvcking stupid you are. Didn't even look did ya? LEMMING, you saw daily kos and assumed I quoted them. If you were to look it is QUOTING NAPOLITANO just making **** up. Just one example - ANDREW NAPOLITANO: ... the President used federal marshals to chase down slaves that had escaped and returned them to the South during the Civil War! ALL THREE PROFESSORS: That's not true! (massive audience cheering and applause)

Ahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaahaaa!! On Comedy Central!! Ahahahahhahahaha!! You ****'n inbred, lemming, liberal ****n' *****!!!

FaninAma
1/13/2015, 12:12 AM
You aren't going to get anywhere using that argument with me. I would have danced on the ashes of D.C. after the ANV burned that **** hole to the ground.
That made me laugh.

olevetonahill
1/13/2015, 12:18 AM

On Comedy Central.

Ahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaahaaa!! On Comedy Central!! Ahahahahhahahaha!! You ****'n inbred, lemming, liberal ****n' *****!!!

Asclown Central

Sooner8th
1/13/2015, 09:09 AM
Ahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaahaaa!! On Comedy Central!! Ahahahahhahahaha!! You ****'n inbred, lemming, liberal ****n' *****!!!Yes COMEDY CENTRAL, your boy went on the daily show and got his making sh!t up *** handed to him by a comedian. Notice the three professors of history who called out his made up lies. So if a comedy show has to correct a faux "news" contributor where does that put the lemmings on the right who belive EVERYTHING they put out? Dumbass lemming. Try again.

okie52
1/13/2015, 10:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37tEeO-qTYo

Check about the 2:15 mark.

okie52
1/13/2015, 11:21 AM
Here is a pretty good interview with Napolitano.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/09/anthony-wile/judge-napolitano-on-the-virtues-of-privatejustice/

dwarthog
1/13/2015, 11:50 AM
You guys are going to cause 8th to have an aneurysm if you keep posting stuff like that.

Sooner8th
1/13/2015, 12:04 PM
Here is a pretty good interview with Napolitano.http://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/09/anthony-wile/judge-napolitano-on-the-virtues-of-privatejustice/There is nothing you lemmings won't belive is there? Put it up on faux "news" and it's fvcking gospel. This assclown believes in nullification which has been repeatedly rejected by court sat the state and federal level, including the U.S. Supreme Court. The courts have decided that under the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution, federal law is superior to state law, and that under Article III of the Constitution, the federal judiciary has the final power to interpret the Constitution. Therefore, the power to make final decisions about the constitutionality of federal laws lies with the federal courts, not the states, and the states do not have the power to nullify federal laws. His total assclown also believes in the ability to separate from the union if you disagree with federal government, just like we did with england. You people hold on to your ignorant states rights, secessionist view of our country in face of overwhelming evidence against it. We tried the direction you want to go and it failed. It was called the Articles of Confederation and it was a failure, hence the constitution which strengthen the federal government to be superior to the states. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullification_%28U.S._Constitution%29

okie52
1/13/2015, 12:29 PM
There is nothing you lemmings won't belive is there? Put it up on faux "news" and it's fvcking gospel. This assclown believes in nullification which has been repeatedly rejected by court sat the state and federal level, including the U.S. Supreme Court. The courts have decided that under the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution, federal law is superior to state law, and that under Article III of the Constitution, the federal judiciary has the final power to interpret the Constitution. Therefore, the power to make final decisions about the constitutionality of federal laws lies with the federal courts, not the states, and the states do not have the power to nullify federal laws. His total assclown also believes in the ability to separate from the union if you disagree with federal government, just like we did with england. You people hold on to your ignorant states rights, secessionist view of our country in face of overwhelming evidence against it. We tried the direction you want to go and it failed. It was called the Articles of Confederation and it was a failure, hence the constitution which strengthen the federal government to be superior to the states. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullification_%28U.S._Constitution%29

Get back on your meds, 8th. I didn't condone his postions in the interview, I merely posted it to reveal some of Napolitano's beliefs, particularly where he was addressing being an anarchist. I questioned whether or not he was an anarchist which obviously, once again, slipped by your keen reading comprehsension skills.

But, while we are talking about lemmings and dumbasses, we have the (then) speaker of the house from the party of science:

Nancy Pelosi Still Doesn’t Know Where Natural Gas Comes From
Conn Carroll / September 17, 2008 / 14 comments 0 10
The day before the Democratic National Convention Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) went on Meet the Press and told Tom Brokaw:

I’m, I’m, I’m investing in something I believe in. I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels. … These investments in wind, in solar and biofuels and focus on natural gas, these are the real alternatives.

As we pointed out at the time, natural gas is not an alternative to fossil fuels … it is a fossil fuel. And as the “Energy Kids Page” of the Energy Information Administration (EIA) explains, it is a fossil fuel that needs to be drilled for.

One would hope that Pelosi had studied up on the issue since then, but her comments after the House passed a bill codifying the ban on most of the Outer Continental Shelf shows she still does not. Pelosi told The Washington Post: “We’re not trying to give incentives to drill, we’re giving incentives to invest in renewables and natural gas that will take us where we need to go.”

Again, where does Pelosi think natural gas comes from? If the government is “giving incentives” to natural gas, it is giving incentives to drill. That is how we get natural gas.

http://dailysignal.com/2008/09/17/nancy-pelosi-still-doesnt-know-where-natural-gas-comes-from/

This was after she invested in the "pickens plan". Maybe you are correct, 8th, those right wing nuts like Pickens must be very persuasive...so persuasive that they can make a lefty dem speaker of the house believe that natural gas isn't a fossil fuel. Those baztards!!!!

Sooner8th
1/13/2015, 01:23 PM
Get back on your meds, 8th. I didn't condone his postions in the interview, I merely posted it to reveal some of Napolitano's beliefs, particularly where he was addressing being an anarchist. I questioned whether or not he was an anarchist which obviously, once again, slipped by your keen reading comprehsension skills. But, while we are talking about lemmings and dumbasses, we have the (then) speaker of the house from the party of science:http://dailysignal.com/2008/09/17/nancy-pelosi-still-doesnt-know-where-natural-gas-comes-from/This was after she invested in the "pickens plan". Maybe you are correct, 8th, those right wing nuts like Pickens must be very persuasive...so persuasive that they can make a lefty dem speaker of the house believe that natural gas isn't a fossil fuel. Those baztards!!!!What the fvck does nancy pelosi have to do with this assclown believing in nullification and states right to secede? You always pull some bs out about some democrat that has nothing to do with the conversation. It is the old "look over there" to distract from the fact this guy is a total assclown on faux and people believe him. I was quoting the links YOU posted. Lemming

olevetonahill
1/13/2015, 01:36 PM
What the fvck does nancy pelosi have to do with this assclown believing in nullification and states right to secede? You always pull some bs out about some democrat that has nothing to do with the conversation. It is the old "look over there" to distract from the fact this guy is a total assclown on faux and people believe him. I was quoting the links YOU posted. Lemming

Wait, WHAT??????
Yer denouncing yer very own tactics?

Sooner8th
1/13/2015, 02:02 PM
Wait, WHAT?????? Yer denouncing yer very own tactics?Not my tactics, I stay relevant to the conversation. Not states secession and natural gas.

okie52
1/13/2015, 03:01 PM
What the fvck does nancy pelosi have to do with this assclown believing in nullification and states right to secede? You always pull some bs out about some democrat that has nothing to do with the conversation. It is the old "look over there" to distract from the fact this guy is a total assclown on faux and people believe him. I was quoting the links YOU posted. Lemming

You just couldn't comprehend, as usual, why I posted the links, eh 8th?...the "old attack without looking or reading" that you are infamous for on this board. Bravo!!!

I posted Pelosi for your benefit, 8th, because you believe that lemmings that watch or listen to right wing nuts believe anything they throw out...and then there's Pelosi, evidently, believing ole T Boone that NG isn't a fossil fuel while she was voting on measures to regulate/tax fossil fuels. These dam right wing nuts like T Boone are shrewd and deceptive. Not only do they trick the righties but even the "party of science" lefty dems...Someone has got to stop them!!!!

olevetonahill
1/13/2015, 04:19 PM
Not my tactics, I stay relevant to the conversation. Not states secession and natural gas.

Oh Horse****!

You constantly try to shift a thread.

Sooner8th
1/13/2015, 07:38 PM
You just couldn't comprehend, as usual, why I posted the links, eh 8th?...the "old attack without looking or reading" that you are infamous for on this board. Bravo!!!I posted Pelosi for your benefit, 8th, because you believe that lemmings that watch or listen to right wing nuts believe anything they throw out...and then there's Pelosi, evidently, believing ole T Boone that NG isn't a fossil fuel while she was voting on measures to regulate/tax fossil fuels. These dam right wing nuts like T Boone are shrewd and deceptive. Not only do they trick the righties but even the "party of science" lefty dems...Someone has got to stop them!!!!There is nothing to comprehend - you were and still are trying to change the conversation. YOU posted the links to the idiot who believes in nullification and secession, but when you call him out on it you try to tell me I can't bring it up? AGAIN - nancy pelosi has nothing to do with this dumbass from your favorite "news" source faux. You are really, really stupid.

olevetonahill
1/14/2015, 06:34 AM
There is nothing to comprehend -
you were and still are trying to change the conversation. YOU posted the links to the idiot who believes in nullification and secession, but when you call him out on it you try to tell me I can't bring it up? AGAIN - nancy pelosi has nothing to do with this dumbass from your favorite "news" source faux. You are really, really stupid.

So says the master of Twist, spin and deflect!
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTifPy_3cmCoAtwKYPTvSc_fQORAu9gj QwBUs1p1uO3UbeoodTkbg

jkjsooner
1/14/2015, 10:00 AM
What the fvck does nancy pelosi have to do with this assclown believing in nullification and states right to secede?

The whole "states right to secede" argument makes no sense. So a state can secede. Once they've seceded they are no longer protected by the US Constitution and there is no reason that the remaining US can't declare war on the newly seceded states.

People tend to argue that they have a right to secede but then are protected by the Constitution from the government taking actions against them. You can't have it both ways.

jkjsooner
1/14/2015, 10:03 AM
Can't believe I'm going to reference Scalia's opinion but it matches mine here.

Scalia’s positions are the most vapid. Secession, as accomplished by the Southern states in 1860 and 1861 and as discussed by the North at the Hartford Convention in 1815, is an independent act by the people of the states, and accomplished in the same fashion as the several conventions that occurred throughout early American history. The United States would never be a party to a lawsuit on the issue because secession, both de facto and de jure, is an extra-legal act of self-determination, and once the States have seceded from the Union, the Constitution is no longer in force in regard to the seceded political body.

By the way, I have no idea what this thread is about and don't really care to get involved in that pi$$ing match. I just saw the part about secession and wanted to add my two cents.

okie52
1/14/2015, 10:07 AM
Not my tactics, I stay relevant to the conversation. Not states secession and natural gas.

Heh heh...Did you say that with a straight face 8th?

okie52
1/14/2015, 10:25 AM
There is nothing to comprehend - you were and still are trying to change the conversation. YOU posted the links to the idiot who believes in nullification and secession, but when you call him out on it you try to tell me I can't bring it up? AGAIN - nancy pelosi has nothing to do with this dumbass from your favorite "news" source faux. You are really, really stupid.

Memory problem again for you 8th? I had no problem with you stating your opinion about Napolitano but you introduced lemmings (incorrectly again) into the conversation...I was really just agreeing with you about the dastardly righties tricking those "lemmings" and how they even tricked poor old Nancy into thinking NG wasn't a fossil fuel...and think about all of those "lemmings" that hang on every word Nancy says.......horrifying!!!

Sooner8th
1/14/2015, 11:30 AM
Memory problem again for you 8th? I had no problem with you stating your opinion about Napolitano but you introduced lemmings (incorrectly again) into the conversation...I was really just agreeing with you about the dastardly righties tricking those "lemmings" and how they even tricked poor old Nancy into thinking NG wasn't a fossil fuel...and think about all of those "lemmings" that hang on every word Nancy says.......horrifying!!!You just keep proving how stupid you are. Tell me what does polesi and natural gas have to do with the two links YOU provided where Napolitano was stating his views on the constitution? I don't recall natural gas being mentioned in the constitution. LEMMING is someone who hears ignorant dribble from someone on faux "news" and believes it. Anyone who thinks this guy should be in any position of power in government is a dumbass LEMMING.

okie52
1/14/2015, 12:16 PM
You just keep proving how stupid you are. Tell me what does polesi and natural gas have to do with the two links YOU provided where Napolitano was stating his views on the constitution? I don't recall natural gas being mentioned in the constitution. LEMMING is someone who hears ignorant dribble from someone on faux "news" and believes it. Anyone who thinks this guy should be in any position of power in government is a dumbass LEMMING.

And what did "lemming" have to do with "posting" an interview on Napolitano???...truly a mindless response that is your common refrain.

But, since you brought "lemming" into our discussion, any lemming like behavior (Pelosi) was obviously fair game. Dumbass.