PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 must have a bunch of Meathead Rob Lowes running the conference

aurorasooner
1/7/2015, 09:15 PM
I thought I saw that same "One True Conference Champion" ad on the broadcast of OU/Whorn BB game. After the FB fiasco, you'd think they'd give that commercial a rest, but I guess the wizards at the conference office have nothing else we can hang our conference hat on.
If 2 teams tie for the Conference lead at the end and they're both 1-1 against each other and have the same conference w-l record, I guess we'll declare the conference tourney winner the champ (if we still even have a conference tourney this year) and if they're one of those two teams tied in the regular season, but I don't really know.

I may watch the Baylor/KU (ESPiN-U) or TCU/K-State (ESPiN-News) tonight (depending if either is a competitive game) just to see if the conference is using that stale ad.
Sad, imo, that Big 12 BB is being relegated to the sport's tier, outside of Big Monday. Don't know about the Sat games, though.

Soonerjeepman
1/7/2015, 10:26 PM
haven't seen it ...that I remember...but ku/bu game is good...Moberly? for bu had a massive nut sack dunk on a ku guy..but it was a charge but it looked great.

birddog
1/8/2015, 08:33 PM
Sat next to dinjiyl (sp?) on my way back from Detroit at Xmas and he's listed at 6'1 but dude looks way longer than that. I first noticed his OU bag with #2 then looked him up for confirmation. Yes, I'm a 40 year old dork but at least I didn't ask him for an autograph. He hails from Ontario and his bio is actually a good read.He's an ideal 6th man and it looks like we finally have athletic guys with experience and above average bball iq. It's been awhile since we passed the eye ball test on the court even being thin inside. Don't see us winning the regular season but damn watching em beat texass like a drum it looks like we have some great pieces out there. Buddy gonna be buddy but cousins has improved dramatically. Bball baby! Gonna be good watchin.