PDA

View Full Version : REPUBLICAN V ITEMIZATION

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 08:20 PM
Poor little curtie, learning from poor little sarah, blaming his failures on those mean liberal democrats. First he blamed his company's failure on the democratic governor of Rhode Island. Now he is saying that he didn't get into the Hall of Fame because..................he is a republican. He added that John Smoltz got in because he was a democrat. pathetic.. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/curt-schilling-says-he-lost-hall-of-fame-votes-because-he-s-a-republican-192514435.html

olevetonahill
1/7/2015, 09:19 PM
Poor little curtie, learning from poor little sarah, blaming his failures on those mean liberal democrats. First he blamed his company's failure on the democratic governor of Rhode Island. Now he is saying that he didn't get into the Hall of Fame because..................he is a republican. He added that John Smoltz got in because he was a democrat. pathetic.. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/curt-schilling-says-he-lost-hall-of-fame-votes-because-he-s-a-republican-192514435.html

You really do just read shat you want to read dont ya. Did you MISS THIS ENTIRE paragraph?

“Absolutely. When human beings do something, anything, there's bias and prejudice,” Schilling said. “Listen, nine percent of the voters did not vote for Pedro. There's something wrong with the process and some of the people in the process when that happens. I don't think that it kept me out or anything like that but I do know there are guys who probably will never vote for me because of the things I said or did. That's the way it works.”

And another Swing an a Miss fer 8th!:snowman:

Sooner8th
1/8/2015, 12:08 AM
You really do just read shat you want to read dont ya. Did you MISS THIS ENTIRE paragraph? And another Swing an a Miss fer 8th!:snowman:got to call bullsh!t on that - here is what he said - talking about smoltz "The other big thing is, I think he's a Democrat. I know that as a Republican that there's some people that really don't like that.” Then he tried to backtrack, but he just couldn't help himself. "but I do know there are guys who probably will never vote for me because of the things I said or did." The guys on MLB network have been laughing at him all day about it.

olevetonahill
1/8/2015, 06:12 AM
got to call bullsh!t on that - here is what he said - talking about smoltz "The other big thing is, I think he's a Democrat. I know that as a Republican that there's some people that really don't like that.” Then he tried to backtrack, but he just couldn't help himself. "but I do know there are guys who probably will never vote for me because of the things I said or did." The guys on MLB network have been laughing at him all day about it.

Excuse me? Your calling Bullshat on your own article? Such integrity you have. :welcoming:

Sooner8th
1/8/2015, 08:47 AM
Excuse me? Your calling Bullshat on your own article? Such integrity you have. :welcoming:I'm calling bs on his attempt to backtrack you dumbsh!t. This is not the first time he has blamed democrats for his failure. Typical conservative republican, both of you.

olevetonahill
1/8/2015, 08:51 AM
I'm calling bs on his attempt to backtrack you dumbsh!t. This is not the first time he has blamed democrats for his failure. Typical conservative republican, both of you.

Dayum and People say Im mean and hurtful and a arsehole. You take the trophy !

FaninAma
1/8/2015, 10:36 AM
I'm calling bs on his attempt to backtrack you dumbsh!t. This is not the first time he has blamed democrats for his failure. Typical conservative republican, both of you.

So says the cult member of the political party that constantlly throws out the racism, sexism, and classism cards. Sooner8th, you are a hoot. You're most likely a troll but the entertainment value you provide this board is priceless. And to think I actually had you on ignore at one time. Now I can't wait to read your posts.