PDA

View Full Version : MORE GREAT NEWS ON THE ECONOMY! ADP: Businesses added 241,000 jobs in December

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 03:31 PM
ADP: Businesses added 241,000 jobs in December The labor market ended 2014 on a strong note, payroll processor ADP said Wednesday, as businesses added 241,000 jobs in December.Economists expected ADP to report 225,000 new private sector jobs. They estimate the Labor Department's closely watched survey this Friday will show 240,000 payroll gains by businesses, as well as federal, state and local governments.Last month, small businesses added 106,000 jobs, mid-size ones, 70,000, and large companies, 66,000, ADP said.Professional and business services led the employment gains with 69,000. Trade, transportation and utilities added 44,000 jobs; manufacturers, 26,,000; and construction, 23,000."The job market continues to power forward," said Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody's Analytics, which helps ADP compiled the report.Labor figures show that employers added 321,000 jobs-- a nearly three-year high – in November and an average 241,000 a month through the first 11 months of the year, keeping the employment market on track to notch its best gains since 1999.ADP's report broadly reflects Labor's market-moving survey but its initial estimate has varied by about 40,000 a month over the past two years. Its tallies in December have been less reliable – missing by 113,000 over the past five years--, likely because employers' year-end tendency to purge payrolls of former workers affects ADP's data more than Labor's, High-Frequency Economics said in a research note.Plunging gasoline prices have helped boost consumer confidence and spending recently, but recent reports showed manufacturing and service sector activity slowing last month. http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2015/01/07/adp-report-december/21356129/ GO OBAMA ECONOMY GO OBAMA ECONOMY GO OBAMA ECONOMY GO!

FaninAma
1/7/2015, 03:37 PM
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2015/01/06/soaring-bond-prices-may-sound-an-economic-warning/?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

The bond market is never, ever wrong about the state of the economy.

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 03:57 PM
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2015/01/06/soaring-bond-prices-may-sound-an-economic-warning/?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-newsThe bond market is never, ever wrong about the state of the economy.The bond market is NEVER, EVER WRONG? Did you read the article YOU posted? And the bond market does not always get its economic predictions right. A vicious sell-off in Treasury bonds in 1994 turned out to be a false signal in a decade of almost uninterrupted growth. More recently, the yield on the 10-year Treasury plummeted to 1.39 percent in 2012, substantially lower than it is right now, and the economy did not collapse in the following months. Leave it to a conservative to find glee in back economic news - well maybe, could be, might be bad news. Keep on enjoying the OBAMA ECONOMY - MOST JOBS CREATED SINCE 1999 THAT'S RIGHT SINCE THE DEMOCRAT WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

REDREX
1/7/2015, 04:37 PM
Anyone that thinks the economy here and around the world is strong is a fool

SoonerorLater
1/7/2015, 05:53 PM
Anyone that thinks the economy here and around the world is strong is a fool

Who in their right mind would think that the economy is doing fine? You would have to be a complete idiot to think that. Certainly there isn't anybody on this board stupid enough to.........oh wait, never mind.

FaninAma
1/7/2015, 06:24 PM
The bond market is NEVER, EVER WRONG? Did you read the article YOU posted? And the bond market does not always get its economic predictions right. A vicious sell-off in Treasury bonds in 1994 turned out to be a false signal in a decade of almost uninterrupted growth. More recently, the yield on the 10-year Treasury plummeted to 1.39 percent in 2012, substantially lower than it is right now, and the economy did not collapse in the following months. Leave it to a conservative to find glee in back economic news - well maybe, could be, might be bad news. Keep on enjoying the OBAMA ECONOMY - MOST JOBS CREATED SINCE 1999 THAT'S RIGHT SINCE THE DEMOCRAT WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
Oh Lord, give me patience. I know I am wasting my time but I will try to explain the bond market to you. When the economy is firing on all cylinders investors expect the Fed to raise interest rates which causes the price of their bonds to fall since the price is inversely correlated to interest rate. When the interest rates rise people sell their bonds hence in 1994 the bond market anticipated a stronger economy with higher interest rates and therefore it sold off. Now it is predicting a weaker economy with continued low interest rates and even though interest rates are at an all time low they are still taking the flight to safety by buying bonds.

Right now the bond market is throwing up red flags that the world's economy is not good.

The author was wrong in his statement regarding the bond market in 1994. Read the comments and you will see other investors state as much.

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 06:40 PM
Oh Lord, give me patience. I know I am wasting my time but I will try to explain the bond market to you. When the economy is firing on all cylinders investors expect the Fed to raise interest rates which causes the price of their bonds to fall since the price is inversely correlated to interest rate. When the interest rates rise people sell their bonds hence in 1994 the bond market anticipated a stronger economy with higher interest rates and therefore it sold off. Now it is predicting a weaker economy with continued low interest rates and even though interest rates are at an all time low they are still taking the flight to safety by buying bonds. Right now the bond market is throwing up red flags that the world's economy is not good. The author was wrong in his statement regarding the bond market in 1994. Read the comments and you will see other investors state as much.WOW you have proved again what a fvcking dumbass you are so stupid you didn't read your own article? Read it again.

REDREX
1/7/2015, 06:45 PM
Only a "dumbass" would think the economy is doing well

SoonerorLater
1/7/2015, 06:54 PM
The High Yield market as they say, has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-07/hidden-message-high-yield-credit-markets-most-fearful-summer-2012

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 07:18 PM
Only a "dumbass" would think the economy is doing wellOnly oil people don't think the economy is not doing well. Everyone else agrees the economy is thriving. Most jobs since 1999 the last democrat in the white house. 5% gdp last quarter. Only a dumbass believes rush and hannidy on this. No integrity.

REDREX
1/7/2015, 07:22 PM
Only oil people don't think the economy is not doing well. Everyone else agrees the economy is thriving. Most jobs since 1999 the last democrat in the white house. 5% gdp last quarter. Only a dumbass believes rush and hannidy on this. No integrity.----I rest my case living in a dream world where Obama can do no wrong----Get your head out of the sand---You are really a sad little wimp

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 07:34 PM
----I rest my case living in a dream world where Obama can do no wrong----Get your head out of the sand---You are really a sad little wimpThe facts and data do not back up your assertion. Tell me how the economy is not doing well.

REDREX
1/7/2015, 07:38 PM
The facts and data do not back up your assertion. Tell me how the economy is not doing well.
---Well lets see--- how about little business investment----low paying/part time jobs ---no wage growth

FaninAma
1/7/2015, 07:45 PM
WOW you have proved again what a fvcking dumbass you are so stupid you didn't read your own article? Read it again.
LOL. You present so many opportunities to have teaching moments. Because I feel sorry for you I will persist in trying to educate you about the bond market.
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/04/031904.asp

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 07:53 PM
---Well lets see--- how about little business investment----low paying/part time jobs ---no wage growthBoy you really are a lemming aren't you? Where do you get this dribble at? Real nonresidential fixed investment increased 8.9 percent in the third quarter. Go back to listening to rush and hannity, keep your ignorance away from me. http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

REDREX
1/7/2015, 08:01 PM
Boy you really are a lemming aren't you? Where do you get this dribble at? Real nonresidential fixed investment increased 8.9 percent in the third quarter. Go back to listening to rush and hannity, keep your ignorance away from me. http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm---I don't listen to Rush or Hannity, Little Wimp----Tell me about all the great jobs being created and the great wage growth----one QTR an economic boom does not make

FaninAma
1/7/2015, 08:02 PM
8th, would you at least let me know what you think are good investments so I can do the opposite?

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 08:05 PM
LOL. You present so many opportunities to have teaching moments. Because I feel sorry for you I will persist in trying to educate you about the bond market.http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/04/031904.aspTeaching moment? dumbass, I have a degree in FINANCE, I know how the bond market pricing works. The very article you posted contradicted you statement that the bond market. Believing the comments section instead of the writer of the article. Lemming.

REDREX
1/7/2015, 08:10 PM
WOW---He has a degree in Finance he must be right about the economy

TAFBSooner
1/7/2015, 08:15 PM
Boy you really are a lemming aren't you? Where do you get this dribble at? Real nonresidential fixed investment increased 8.9 percent in the third quarter. Go back to listening to rush and hannity, keep your ignorance away from me. http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

Why the need to pump sunshine? Sure the jobless trend is going in the right direction, but there are still too many people out of work. Also, wages aren't growing fast enough to overcome much at all of the income that's been transferred to the .01% since the 1970's.

Yes, the economy does much better under Democrats than under Republicans, but right now it's not great enough to sustain your irrational exuberance.

SoonerorLater
1/7/2015, 08:17 PM
I'm surprised his Vo-ech Welding School offers a degree in finance. One thing for sure, he doesn't have a degree in English.

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 08:24 PM
I'm surprised his Vo-ech Welding School offers a degree in finance. One thing for sure, he doesn't have a degree in English.Hey what does TYLER DURDEN say about this month job report? Come on I know you can find some made up poster to link to proving the economy is in the tank, OR better yet - THE REPORT IS FIXED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FaninAma
1/7/2015, 08:28 PM
Why the need to pump sunshine? Sure the jobless trend is going in the right direction, but there are still too many people out of work. Also, wages aren't growing fast enough to overcome much at all of the income that's been transferred to the .01% since the 1970's.

Yes, the economy does much better under Democrats than under Republicans, but right now it's not great enough to sustain your irrational exuberance.

I am really trying to be civil to Sooner8th but he makes it difficult. He doesn't need to take my word for it. I challenge any poster to google the search term"Bond market strengthens on concerns about global economy". The Eurozone is in terrible shape. Japan is in terrible shape. It is suspected China is in bad shape but they provide inaccurate information on their economy so who knows. So unless the U.S. economy is completely isolated from the downturns in all these other economies there is plenty of reason to be worried.

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 08:35 PM
Why the need to pump sunshine? Sure the jobless trend is going in the right direction, but there are still too many people out of work. Also, wages aren't growing fast enough to overcome much at all of the income that's been transferred to the .01% since the 1970's.Yes, the economy does much better under Democrats than under Republicans, but right now it's not great enough to sustain your irrational exuberance.Why the need? There is a whole page of the economy is in the toilet or will be. Irrational exuberance? No, just repeating what everyone other than lemming conservative republicans are saying. A direct quote from Forbes article on the November jobs report. “If you don’t like this one nothing is going to make you happy,” declared PNC economists Stuart Hoffman. Game, set, match.

REDREX
1/7/2015, 09:50 PM
Only oil people don't think the economy is not doing well. Everyone else agrees the economy is thriving. Most jobs since 1999 the last democrat in the white house. 5% gdp last quarter. Only a dumbass believes rush and hannidy on this. No integrity.---You are clueless---The oil business has been the only part of the economy that has been booming----Who are the people that think the economy is thriving?

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 09:59 PM
---You are clueless---The oil business has been the only part of the economy that has been booming----Who are the people that think the economy is thriving?You really are a lemming aren't you. But that rise explains only a small part of the economic recovery. Admittedly, it is responsible for a fifth of the 18.3% increase in overall industrial production. Given that the oil- and gas-related sectors account for only 2.5% of GDP, they have contributed just 0.6 percentage points (ppts) to the 7.6% rise in GDP. That was 2013. Oil just does not contribute greatly to gdp.

REDREX
1/7/2015, 10:35 PM
You really are a lemming aren't you. But that rise explains only a small part of the economic recovery. Admittedly, it is responsible for a fifth of the 18.3% increase in overall industrial production. Given that the oil- and gas-related sectors account for only 2.5% of GDP, they have contributed just 0.6 percentage points (ppts) to the 7.6% rise in GDP. That was 2013. Oil just does not contribute greatly to gdp.--- Here is the link Google boy----I see that you copied your answer right from the Blog---have any facts besides an article in the Washington Post?------ http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/the-oil-and-gas-boom-has-had-a-surprisingly-small-impact-on-the-u-s-economy/

REDREX
1/7/2015, 10:40 PM
Copying ----word for word----no integrity

SoonerorLater
1/7/2015, 10:56 PM
He will probably try to say the Washington Post is plagiarizing his work.

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 11:56 PM
Copying ----word for word----no integrityYeah I did, somehow I've lost the ability to edit my posts.

REDREX
1/8/2015, 09:25 AM
Yeah I did, somehow I've lost the ability to edit my posts.---What does plagiarizing from an opinion piece written by a liberal published in the Washington Post and trying to pass it off as fact have to do with your ability to edit?----Typical Liberal

FaninAma
1/8/2015, 10:04 AM
You need to at least provide the link and reference your sources.

Sooner8th
1/8/2015, 10:17 AM
---What does plagiarizing from an opinion piece written by a liberal published in the Washington Post and trying to pass it off as fact have to do with your ability to edit?----Typical LiberalI forgot to link it and i cannot go back and edit it. No one plagiarized. Written by a liberal? Did you even bother to read it? He was quoting an economic think tank, dumbass. Typical dumbass conservitive.

SoonerorLater
1/8/2015, 10:19 AM
---What does plagiarizing from an opinion piece written by a liberal published in the Washington Post and trying to pass it off as fact have to do with your ability to edit?----Typical Liberal

He does this quite frequently. Go back and check some of his other posts. He copies them and then adds some invectives (lemmings, no integrity, hillbillies etc.) and voila! Just typical troll rhetoric.

Sooner8th
1/8/2015, 10:21 AM
He does this quite frequently. Go back and check some of his other posts. He copies them and then adds some invectives (lemmings, no integrity, hillbillies etc.) and voila! Just typical troll rhetoric.I don't try to make points with posts from TYLER DURDEN.

REDREX
1/8/2015, 10:56 AM
I forgot to link it and i cannot go back and edit it. No one plagiarized. Written by a liberal? Did you even bother to read it? He was quoting an economic think tank, dumbass. Typical dumbass conservitive.--Yes I read it and Brad Plumer is a liberal with an agenda-----You might also want to get your spell check fixed------And also grow up

Sooner8th
1/8/2015, 01:48 PM
--Yes I read it and Brad Plumer is a liberal with an agenda-----You might also want to get your spell check fixed------And also grow upFrom the article - In a new research note for Capital Economics, Paul Dales argues that the oil and gas boom has so far provided only a modest economic boost since 2009: Brad Plumer did not write the economic data. Try again.

REDREX
1/8/2015, 02:01 PM
He wrote the article or at least put it together---trying to make a point . I am sure you skipped over the further reading section at the end of the article ----Try again Google Boy

TheHumanAlphabet
1/8/2015, 02:11 PM
So, what was the debt increase since The Leftist took office? $8 Trilion or some such? Total debt load in excess of $18 Trillion? Hmmm...

Sooner8th
1/8/2015, 02:48 PM
He wrote the article or at least put it together---trying to make a point . I am sure you skipped over the further reading section at the end of the article ----Try again Google BoyI said Brad Plumer did not write the economic data, you dumbass.

REDREX
1/8/2015, 02:56 PM
I said Brad Plumer did not write the economic data, you dumbass.----You made an *** out of yourself just give up----And don't try and use an opinion article as fact. Did you read the further reading section that has a much different view?

Sooner8th
1/8/2015, 03:09 PM
----You made an *** out of yourself just give up----And don't try and use an opinion article as fact. Did you read the further reading section that has a much different view?You are so fvcking stupid you cannot understand he was using data form an economic think tank that is not an opinion? The data is the data. I made it clear, but as usual a conservative republican never let facts get in the way of a good arguement.

REDREX
1/8/2015, 03:12 PM
You are so fvcking stupid you cannot understand he was using data form an economic think tank that is not an opinion? The data is the data. I made it clear, but as usual a conservative republican never let facts get in the way of a good arguement.---You are an idiot and a very angry little man----also Go to Hell---and you still need to work on your spelling

Sooner8th
1/8/2015, 03:18 PM
---You are an idiot and a very angry little man----also Go to Hell---and you still need to work on your spellingOh go fvck yourself you ignorant lemming. You cannot even read a post and see that economic data used in the opinion was not written by the writer of the post. Only because it does not support your narrative that the economy is all about oil and republicans cuttin' taxes. What was misspelled?

REDREX
1/8/2015, 03:31 PM
You need to do you own spell checking and grow up

jkjsooner
1/8/2015, 03:37 PM

I think way too much of the economy gets credited to current politicians. In today's global economy, there's little we can do to control Europe or Asia and unfortunately their problems will spread to us. To be honest, this was true even back in the Great Depression era.

In addition, the economy doesn't turn on a dime. Decisions made 10 years ago can impact today's economy.

But it is what it is. The US President will get credit or blame whether it's fair or not.

Sooner8th
1/8/2015, 04:42 PM
You need to do you own spell checking and grow upTell me what i misspelled.

REDREX
1/8/2015, 04:52 PM
You have at least two----find them yourself

TVKaleen
1/8/2015, 08:04 PM
With all these new jobs does that mean we can once again count those people who are unemployed who we quit counting under Bush and Obama because they just fell off the unemployment insurance rolls?

Sooner8th
1/8/2015, 09:42 PM
With all these new jobs does that mean we can once again count those people who are unemployed who we quit counting under Bush and Obama because they just fell off the unemployment insurance rolls?People who fall off unemployment insurance rolls do not automatically stop getting counted. It depends on what they do, if they stop looking for work then they are counted, which is the same case as when they are on unemployment insurance rolls. You do understand the number people who have stopped looking for work because they are discouraged, has fallen in half since obama took over.

Sooner8th
1/8/2015, 09:44 PM
You have at least two----find them yourselfTypical conservative - you make a claim then won't back it up.

olevetonahill
1/8/2015, 09:52 PM
People who fall off unemployment insurance rolls do not automatically stop getting counted. It depends on what they do, if they stop looking for work then they are counted, which is the same case as when they are on unemployment insurance rolls. You do understand the number people who have stopped looking for work because they are discouraged,
has fallen in half since obama took over.

Is that because they starved to death?

TVKaleen
1/8/2015, 10:06 PM
You do understand the number people who have stopped looking for work because they are discouraged, has fallen in half since obama took over.

Nope. Didn't know that, but I did learn from one of the statistics professors at my school that 95% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Sooner8th
1/8/2015, 10:52 PM
Nope. Didn't know that, but I did learn from one of the statistics professors at the my school that 95% of all statistics are made up on the spot.I learned statistics from my statistics professors. That statement just proves to me you are just another average everyday run of the mill conservative republican lemming. You hear something from some rightwingnut talking head and you run with it, not bothering to look into the reality of it. Try real hard to think for yourself, don't be a lemming. And I forgot to add..........how the unemployment rate that is widely reported is calculated has not changed since 1940. A lemming wouldn't know that discouraged workers are are surveyed at the same time unemployment is surveyed.

olevetonahill
1/8/2015, 11:38 PM
3 statistics professors and 7 chemistry professors are available tobe advisors to a student organization. The student organizationneeds two of the professors to be advisors. If each professor hasan equal chance of being selected, what is the probability thatboth professors are chemistry professors?

olevetonahill
1/8/2015, 11:41 PM
I learned statistics from my statistics professors. That statement just proves to me you are just another average everyday run of the mill conservative republican lemming. You hear something from some rightwingnut talking head and you run with it, not bothering to look into the reality of it. Try real hard to think for yourself, don't be a lemming. And I forgot to add..........how the unemployment rate that is widely reported is calculated has not changed since 1940.
A lemming wouldn't know that discouraged workers are are surveyed at the same time unemployment is surveyed.

Of course a Lemming wouldnt Know ya Moran, They are small fur bearing rodents. Prolly dont know yer a Libtard dildo either!

TVKaleen
1/8/2015, 11:42 PM
I learned statistics from my statistics professors. That statement just proves to me you are just another average everyday run of the mill conservative republican lemming. You hear something from some rightwingnut talking head and you run with it, not bothering to look into the reality of it. Try real hard to think for yourself, don't be a lemming. And I forgot to add..........how the unemployment rate that is widely reported is calculated has not changed since 1940. A lemming wouldn't know that discouraged workers are are surveyed at the same time unemployment is surveyed.

Man. Lay off the lemmings. They are very sensitive creatures. You are being very bigoted towards them. If you don't stop it now I might have to report you to the Humane Society of the United States. They have feelings too.

And my co-worker, who is a very liberal statistics professor, actually did say that. Didn't come from some talking head. And since you are unable to divine his intentions by making the statement, I will tell you what it means. Question everything. Question everything your opponents tell you. Question everything your friends tell you and most importantly question everything you think you know because the truth of the matter is you don't know jack.

TVKaleen
1/9/2015, 12:50 AM
Remember 8th. You asked for this.

Only oil people don't think the economy is not doing well.

THAT is not a proper sentence. It contains a double negative which means even if someone were to read it they would think it means the exact opposite of what I assume you actually mean. To write it properly would be "Only oil people think the economy is not doing well." unless of course you really do mean to say that oil people think the economy is rosey.

Go back to listening to rush and hannity, keep your ignorance away from me.

Whether you love them or hate them, the correct way to write names always includes the name having a capital letter. Thus it would be Rush and Hannity or Hillary and Bill. Never rush and hannity or hillary and bill.

Teaching moment? dumbass, I have a degree in FINANCE, I know how the bond market pricing works. The very article you posted contradicted you statement that the bond market. Believing the comments section instead of the writer of the article. Lemming.

The very article you posted contradicted your statement that the bond market? Something is missing for this sentence. Oh and you statement doesn't make sense either so I assume up to that point you mean your statement as in the statement belonged to him. Believing the comments section.... is also another sentence fragment. There is a participle but I am failing to pick up a definite and clear sentence structure as one does not exist.

Typical dumbass conservitive.

In your anger, you lose all ability to type words. I say that because you often misspell words that you spell correctly other places. In this case you spell it conservitive. The word is conservative.

You are so fvcking stupid you cannot understand he was using data form an economic think tank that is not an opinion? The data is the data. I made it clear, but as usual a conservative republican never let facts get in the way of a good arguement.

The obvious one is masking to avoid the profanity filter. But as that is quite intentional we will ignore it (although the mods on some boards wouldn't). Arguement isn't spelled that way. The correct spelling is argument. No silent e in there.

Generally speaking, I'm not a grammar nazi but you really did ask for it. Also in the Grimm rants thread, there is a place where you spelled official as offical. Later you spell it official when you are calmer. My suggestion, try to stay calm. You are much more likely to influence others if you don't act like a petulant child all the time.

Turd_Ferguson
1/9/2015, 01:07 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZiiiiiiiiiiiing!

olevetonahill
1/9/2015, 01:22 AM
Heh, TV Id spek ya if I could so have a Heh instead and this LOL

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6NQ5lfi-mcsqFYH3x0Cmk9_lRUxLLm1ItQ_WXtcPUp_ae1XWfSg

REDREX
1/9/2015, 08:12 AM
Typical conservative - you make a claim then won't back it up.---I believe TVKaleen did the work for you ---Typical lazy liberal ----Spelling is not that hard-----Due to your anger you continue to make an *** out of yourself

dwarthog
1/9/2015, 08:20 AM
Heh, TV Id spek ya if I could so have a Heh instead and this LOL

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6NQ5lfi-mcsqFYH3x0Cmk9_lRUxLLm1ItQ_WXtcPUp_ae1XWfSg

Speked him for ya.

olevetonahill
1/9/2015, 08:32 AM
Speked him for ya.

Thank ya.

TVKaleen
1/9/2015, 08:36 AM
You are so fvcking stupid you cannot understand he was using data form an economic think tank that is not an opinion? .

Sorry guys. I am especially sorry to you 8th. I must be complete and I missed an error. It is FROM not FORM in this instance. And I'm not even an english teacher. I'm a computer technician but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. (Okay. I made the last part up.)

olevetonahill
1/9/2015, 08:38 AM
---I believe TVKaleen did the work for you ---Typical lazy liberal ----Spelling is not that hard-----Due to your anger you continue to make an *** out of yourself
Heh, Im a Lazy conservative cause I aint a gonna spell and punctuate correctly either.

TVKaleen
1/9/2015, 08:42 AM
I don't know why but this thread reminds me of this video for some reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKc4XFK0iVY

Sooner8th
1/9/2015, 09:53 AM
Remember 8th. You asked for this.THAT is not a proper sentence. It contains a double negative which means even if someone were to read it they would think it means the exact opposite of what I assume you actually mean. To write it properly would be "Only oil people think the economy is not doing well." unless of course you really do mean to say that oil people think the economy is rosey.Whether you love them or hate them, the correct way to write names always includes the name having a capital letter. Thus it would be Rush and Hannity or Hillary and Bill. Never rush and hannity or hillary and bill.The very article you posted contradicted your statement that the bond market? Something is missing for this sentence. Oh and you statement doesn't make sense either so I assume up to that point you mean your statement as in the statement belonged to him. Believing the comments section.... is also another sentence fragment. There is a participle but I am failing to pick up a definite and clear sentence structure as one does not exist.In your anger, you lose all ability to type words. I say that because you often misspell words that you spell correctly other places. In this case you spell it conservitive. The word is conservative.The obvious one is masking to avoid the profanity filter. But as that is quite intentional we will ignore it (although the mods on some boards wouldn't). Argument isn't spelled that way. The correct spelling is argument. No silent e in there.Generally speaking, I'm not a grammar nazi but you really did ask for it. Also in the Grimm rants thread, there is a place where you spelled official as official. Later you spell it official when you are calmer. My suggestion, try to stay calm. You are much more likely to influence others if you don't act like a petulant child all the time.Most on here are typos. For not using capital letters I will never capitalize a repubcvians name - they don't deserve the respect. Just laziness on my part on the rest. I don't give a flying fVck about my spelling or grammar on here, I save that for my emails for my private sector job. You talk about my anger, which does not exist, but you spent how long to go back to my posts to show my spelling errors? And if you want to get into a pissing match about spelling - rosey is ROSY. Typical conservative - try to berate for spelling and you can't even get it right. Reminds me of the conservative who was hammering obama for not wearing a lapel pin and he didn't have one on himself.

Sooner8th
1/9/2015, 10:17 AM
Remember 8th. You asked for this.THAT is not a proper sentence. It contains a double negative which means even if someone were to read it they would think it means the exact opposite of what I assume you actually mean. To write it properly would be "Only oil people think the economy is not doing well." unless of course you really do mean to say that oil people think the economy is rosey.Whether you love them or hate them, the correct way to write names always includes the name having a capital letter. Thus it would be Rush and Hannity or Hillary and Bill. Never rush and hannity or hillary and bill.The very article you posted contradicted your statement that the bond market? Something is missing for this sentence. Oh and you statement doesn't make sense either so I assume up to that point you mean your statement as in the statement belonged to him. Believing the comments section.... is also another sentence fragment. There is a participle but I am failing to pick up a definite and clear sentence structure as one does not exist.In your anger, you lose all ability to type words. I say that because you often misspell words that you spell correctly other places. In this case you spell it conservitive. The word is conservative.The obvious one is masking to avoid the profanity filter. But as that is quite intentional we will ignore it (although the mods on some boards wouldn't). Arguement isn't spelled that way. The correct spelling is argument. No silent e in there.Generally speaking, I'm not a grammar nazi but you really did ask for it. Also in the Grimm rants thread, there is a place where you spelled official as offical. Later you spell it official when you are calmer. My suggestion, try to stay calm. You are much more likely to influence others if you don't act like a petulant child all the time.One more thing - I got using fvck from a CONSERVATIVE on here. Again typical hypocrite conservative republican - beat up a liberal who uses the same thing a conservative does, not not a word to the conservative.

REDREX
1/9/2015, 10:23 AM
I thought Liberals were tolerant?

TVKaleen
1/9/2015, 10:37 AM

Only of things they tolerate.

TVKaleen
1/9/2015, 10:41 AM
Most on here are typos. For not using capital letters I will never capitalize a repubcvians name - they don't deserve the respect. Just laziness on my part on the rest. I don't give a flying fVck about my spelling or grammar on here, I save that for my emails for my private sector job. You talk about my anger, which does not exist, but you spent how long to go back to my posts to show my spelling errors? And if you want to get into a pissing match about spelling - rosey is ROSY. Typical conservative - try to berate for spelling and you can't even get it right. Reminds me of the conservative who was hammering obama for not wearing a lapel pin and he didn't have one on himself.

Well. You will notice I edit a lot of my posts; I do understand that sometimes people think faster then they type. Really if you don't care about grammar or at least putting together intelligible sentences then I guess you really don't care about trying to alter opinions or rational discussion. And I never asked for my spelling to be corrected. You did. I try to re-read what I do and correct it as I find it. So I guess that makes you a lazy, liberal sloth. :) Oh and it is Obama not obama. So I guess you don't respect him enough to capitalize his name either.

Curly Bill
1/9/2015, 10:47 AM

Really more retarded than tolerant.

SoonerorLater
1/9/2015, 10:53 AM
Bitter, angry, semi-literate troll.

"Trolling – like other forms of computer-mediated communication – unleashes people’s impulses by providing anonymity and temporary identity loss. This phenomenon, called deindividuation, is well known to psychologists."

Sooner8th
1/9/2015, 11:25 AM
Well. You will notice I edit a lot of my posts; I do understand that sometimes people think faster then they type. Really if you don't care about grammar or at least putting together intelligible sentences then I guess you really don't care about trying to alter opinions or rational discussion. And I never asked for my spelling to be corrected. You did. I try to re-read what I do and correct it as I find it. So I guess that makes you a lazy, liberal sloth. :) Oh and it is Obama not obama. So I guess you don't respect him enough to capitalize his name either.You are right - I don't care about altering opinions and I know there is no chance for a rational discussion on here with all of you lemmings who not only believe ANYTHING the rightwingnut media puts out, then you take it as gospel and defend it! No amount of facts or reality can change conservatives talking points. You cannot even get your facts straight on something as simple as my spelling and grammar. I never asked for my spelling to be corrected. An accusation was made and I asked for the proof, show me where I said - correct my spelling. Typical conservative, first you made something up - me asking for my spelling to be corrected, then when you correct it and I point out your spelling errors you disregard it. Go get yourself a lapel pin. If your goal is to do something of value on here, instead of berating me for grammar and spelling, why don't you berate soonerjeeperman for inventing a book, my two dads, then claiming it is in public middle school libraries while also claiming the same library does not have the bible but does have a Koran. THAT is significantly more important than a typo.

Sooner8th
1/9/2015, 11:27 AM
Bitter, angry, semi-literate troll. "Trolling – like other forms of computer-mediated communication – unleashes people’s impulses by providing anonymity and temporary identity loss. This phenomenon, called deindividuation, is well known to psychologists."TVKaleen you can add pointing out dumbasses like soonerorlater posting links from TYLER DURDEN on how the gdp numbers were fudged by the commerce department.

REDREX
1/9/2015, 12:38 PM
A very angry Little Man

Sooner in Tampa
1/9/2015, 01:37 PM
People who fall off unemployment insurance rolls do not automatically stop getting counted. It depends on what they do, if they stop looking for work then they are counted, which is the same case as when they are on unemployment insurance rolls. You do understand the number people who have stopped looking for work because they are discouraged, has fallen in half since obama took over.

You really are too stupid to live...How do you come to that announcement? Oh, you just pull it out of your angry little troll arse

And by the way...since you worship with Obama's dong in your mouth...you should at least capitalize his name...you fvcking rube

The total number of employed Americans increased by 111,000, while the actual size of the labor force declined by 273,000.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102324257

FaninAma
1/9/2015, 02:08 PM
People who fall off unemployment insurance rolls do not automatically stop getting counted. It depends on what they do, if they stop looking for work then they are counted, which is the same case as when they are on unemployment insurance rolls. You do understand the number people who have stopped looking for work because they are discouraged, has fallen in half since obama took over.

Wrong, wrong and wrong. And before you blast off on one of your classic invective-filled tirades please answer these two simple questions: when is the Federal Reserve going to raise interest rates AND why haven't they raised them yet witth the economy doing so welll under Obama?

rock on sooner
1/9/2015, 03:13 PM
You are right - I don't care about altering opinions and I know there is no chance for a rational discussion on here with all of you lemmings who not only believe ANYTHING the rightwingnut media puts out, then you take it as gospel and defend it! No amount of facts or reality can change conservatives talking points. You cannot even get your facts straight on something as simple as my spelling and grammar. I never asked for my spelling to be corrected. An accusation was made and I asked for the proof, show me where I said - correct my spelling. Typical conservative, first you made something up - me asking for my spelling to be corrected, then when you correct it and I point out your spelling errors you disregard it. Go get yourself a lapel pin. If your goal is to do something of value on here, instead of berating me for grammar and spelling, why don't you berate soonerjeeperman for inventing a book, my two dads, then claiming it is in public middle school libraries while also claiming the same library does not have the bible but does have a Koran. THAT is significantly more important than a typo.

8th, I'm not getting in the middle of this except to say (and I am left of center) that
one can have rational discussion with the righties on any number of topics and, I
disagree with them most of the time....jus sayin....

Sooner8th
1/9/2015, 03:17 PM
Wrong, wrong and wrong. And before you blast off on one of your classic invective-filled tirades please answer these two simple questions: when is the Federal Reserve going to raise interest rates AND why haven't they raised them yet witth the economy doing so welll under Obama?You are the most dumbass, inbred, ignorant lemming on this board. Go out and GOOGLE how unemployment is counted. It has been repeatedly stated that being on unemployment insurance has ZERO impact on how the unemployment rate is calculated. Only ignorant, stupid conservatives think that if you are on UI you are not counted towards the number of unemployed and when the UI runs out they automatically are counted in. The reality is this, UI actually drives UP unemployment rates becuase THEY HAVE TO GO LOOKING FOR WORK! There are lots of people out there who are on UI who do not want to work and will fall off the workforce rolls when UI runs out.

Sooner8th
1/9/2015, 03:23 PM
You really are too stupid to live...How do you come to that announcement? Oh, you just pull it out of your angry little troll arseAnd by the way...since you worship with Obama's dong in your mouth...you should at least capitalize his name...you fvcking rubeHow did I come to that announcement? LOL I GOOGLED IT DUMBASS! JUST LIKE YOU CAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA The total number of employed Americans increased by 111,000, while the actual size of the labor force declined by 273,000.http://www.cnbc.com/id/102324257 Do you even know what where the 111,000 number comes from? Look it up - dumbass.

Sooner8th
1/9/2015, 03:35 PM
Well. You will notice I edit a lot of my posts; I try to re-read what I do and correct it as I find it. So I guess that makes you a lazy, liberal sloth. :) So...............if I don't go back over my postings and correct my grammar and spelling that makes me a lazy sloth. Since you go back over yours and correct your grammar and spelling and you still have errors - that makes you a stupid conservative. Right? OOPPPPS didn't think that through all the way did ya?

TVKaleen
1/9/2015, 03:40 PM
So...............if I don't go back over my postings and correct my grammar and spelling that makes me a lazy sloth. Since you go back over yours and correct your grammar and spelling and you still have errors - that makes you a stupid conservative. Right? OOPPPPS didn't think that through all the way did ya?

I just figured if we were conservative lemming republicans that you must be a lazy liberal sloth.. as for my one error you've pointed out. Meh. I can live with it.

Sooner8th
1/9/2015, 04:09 PM
I just figured if we were conservative lemming republicans that you must be a lazy liberal sloth.. as for my one error you've pointed out. Meh. I can live with it.Well you are conservative lemming republicans but that does not make me a lazy liberal sloth. Lazy people hear things like unemployment numbers are fudged and all the new jobs suck and don't bother to check outside of rightwingnut media for reality. As for just one error - people who live in glass houses, you know?

REDREX
1/9/2015, 04:33 PM
Some people believe EVERYTHING Barack says

TVKaleen
1/9/2015, 04:49 PM
Well you are conservative lemming republicans but that does not make me a lazy liberal sloth. Lazy people hear things like unemployment numbers are fudged and all the new jobs suck and don't bother to check outside of rightwingnut media for reality. As for just one error - people who live in glass houses, you know?

I'm still wondering why you don't respect Obama.

TVKaleen
1/9/2015, 04:56 PM
What was misspelled?

I did tell you that you asked for it. I didn't.

Sooner8th
1/9/2015, 05:19 PM
I'm still wondering why you don't respect Obama.Typical dumbass, inbred stupid conservative. What I said was.......I will never capitalize a republicans name - they don't deserve the respect. Just laziness on my part on the rest. When did OBAMA become a REPUBLICAN? DUMBASS

Sooner8th
1/9/2015, 05:21 PM
I did tell you that you asked for it. I didn't.I asked - What was misspelled. Not - correct my spelling. Of course you just read into what you wanted. LEMMING

REDREX
1/9/2015, 05:25 PM
Someone needs to go to timeout

Sooner8th
1/9/2015, 05:58 PM
I don't know why but this thread reminds me of this video for some reason:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKc4XFK0iVYTaking economic advise from fred reverse mortgage thompson, brilliant. Spouting supply side trickle down economics. Blaming the financial crisis on too much spending and our solution was to spend more. I got about 1:45 into it before my gag reflex kicked in and i had to stop. I can guess the rest. Never once did freddie mention that what brought on the financial crisis was a republican idea and fred was in the senate he voted YES to pass the bill! TOO GODDAMN FUNNY!!!! Tell me again how the guy who voted yes on the bill that caused the meltdown try to lecture anyone about it.

FaninAma
1/9/2015, 06:52 PM
You are the most dumbass, inbred, ignorant lemming on this board. Go out and GOOGLE how unemployment is counted. It has been repeatedly stated that being on unemployment insurance has ZERO impact on how the unemployment rate is calculated. Only ignorant, stupid conservatives think that if you are on UI you are not counted towards the number of unemployed and when the UI runs out they automatically are counted in. The reality is this, UI actually drives UP unemployment rates becuase THEY HAVE TO GO LOOKING FOR WORK! There are lots of people out there who are on UI who do not want to work and will fall off the workforce rolls when UI runs out.
What the hell dude!? That response was totally incoherent. Are you doing OK? Do we need to call somebody to check on you? This is no BS....... I am concerned about you. You really should take a break from the board. For my part I apologize for any stress my responses may have caused you. Out of concern for your well being I will no longer engage you on political issues.

TVKaleen
1/9/2015, 07:24 PM
Taking economic advise from fred reverse mortgage thompson, brilliant. Spouting supply side trickle down economics. Blaming the financial crisis on too much spending and our solution was to spend more. I got about 1:45 into it before my gag reflex kicked in and i had to stop. I can guess the rest. Never once did freddie mention that what brought on the financial crisis was a republican idea and fred was in the senate he voted YES to pass the bill! TOO GODDAMN FUNNY!!!! Tell me again how the guy who voted yes on the bill that caused the meltdown try to lecture anyone about it.

Well at least you understand irony. Earlier you said that Republicans NEVER criticize each other. Most of that video he is attacking the policies of Democratic President George W. Bu.. .oh wait. Crap. What? He was a Republican.. But 8th told me that Republicans never speak ill of each other. Surely this video is a fabrication then.

Sooner8th
1/9/2015, 09:04 PM
Well at least you understand irony. Earlier you said that Republicans NEVER criticize each other. Most of that video he is attacking the policies of Democratic President George W. Bu.. .oh wait. Crap. What? He was a Republican.. But 8th told me that Republicans never speak ill of each other. Surely this video is a fabrication then.So the republican who voted YES on the law that caused the financial meltdown is criticizing a republican who didn't vote on it? No integrity. I have been told by the republican party that they are the party of values, morals and integrity was their party. Right up until it they are covering their own asses. Not a surprise he threw bush under the bus, covering up his own responsibility for the great republican recession.

okie52
1/9/2015, 10:57 PM
So the republican who voted YES on the law that caused the financial meltdown is criticizing a republican who didn't vote on it? No integrity. I have been told by the republican party that they are the party of values, morals and integrity was their party. Right up until it they are covering their own asses. Not a surprise he threw bush under the bus, covering up his own responsibility for the great republican recession.

Tell us about the party of science...

SCOUT
1/10/2015, 01:29 AM
He is an angry elf.

olevetonahill
1/10/2015, 01:54 AM
He is the Champion :welcoming:
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/3b/3bb38d716faca6b6a6c900d7fb90bec86359a5d144837b5ef3 15c71202d3edd4.jpg

TVKaleen
1/10/2015, 09:01 AM
So the republican who voted YES on the law that caused the financial meltdown is criticizing a republican who didn't vote on it? No integrity. I have been told by the republican party that they are the party of values, morals and integrity was their party. Right up until it they are covering their own asses. Not a surprise he threw bush under the bus, covering up his own responsibility for the great republican recession.

Dude. You need to keep this **** straight. Either Republicans are under an unspoken rule to never speak ill of each other OR they are just like everyone else in politics and ready to eat their young and throw whoever they need to under the bus. Which is it?

TVKaleen
1/10/2015, 12:51 PM
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102324257

Sooner8th, according to this CNBC report the number of jobs increased as you posted but real wages have decreased by an average of 5 cents per hour. Also quoting Brian Cox from CNBC "An alternative measure that includes the underemployed and those who have stopped searching for employment also fell, moving from 11.4 percent to 11.2 percent, its lowest reading since October 2008." So from reading that, the number of those who stopped searching has decreased but nowhere near your 50% number. I would guess that your 50% statistic was made up. It was horse hooey, and questioning it was the correct thing to do. But I'm guessing you are now going to say that CNBC is a lemming republican website and this was written by a lemming republican writer. The highest it has reached is 17.1 percent according to the BLS.

http://www.bls.gov/webapps/legacy/cpsatab15.htm

Sooner8th
1/10/2015, 01:13 PM
Dude. You need to keep this **** straight. Either Republicans are under an unspoken rule to never speak ill of each other OR they are just like everyone else in politics and ready to eat their young and throw whoever they need to under the bus. Which is it?You came on here thinking you would show up this liberal. But sadly for you, you have only shown that you are just another run of the mill ordinary ignorant, dumbass lemming conservative. You try to be clever, but you end up pissing all over yourself and I laugh at you. Everyone knows about the reagan commandment - thou shall not speak ill of a fellow republican. Go ahead deny it does not exist. That does not keep republicans and conservatives from eating their own when it benefits them. It shows how little integrity conservatives and republicans, stick to the party line until it is in my own best interests not to. A great example is how you and your party stood by and let bush's campaign spread lies about mccain in south carolina, because you and your party thought bush had a better chance to win the election.

TVKaleen
1/10/2015, 02:01 PM
You came on here thinking you would show up this liberal. But sadly for you, you have only shown that you are just another run of the mill ordinary ignorant, dumbass lemming conservative. You try to be clever, but you end up pissing all over yourself and I laugh at you. Everyone knows about the reagan commandment - thou shall not speak ill of a fellow republican. Go ahead deny it does not exist. That does not keep republicans and conservatives from eating their own when it benefits them. It shows how little integrity conservatives and republicans, stick to the party line until it is in my own best interests not to. A great example is how you and your party stood by and let bush's campaign spread lies about mccain in south carolina, because you and your party thought bush had a better chance to win the election.

Umm... I voted for McCain the first time. Campaigned for him. You go ahead and make statements on things you have not a clue about. And before I dropped my party affiliation, I don't ever remember being told about this "supposed" commandment or being included in the evidently super-secret club that knows of this. You need to take the tin foil off your head and start living in the real world. In the real world, political parties don't give a damn about you. In the real world, conspiracies are pretty rare and always small because it is nearly impossible to keep the secret because people talk. In the real world, everything is not sunshine and roses just because your party is in charge. If anyone is a lemming between you and me, it is most definitely you. I don't believe that the republicans are innocent and blameless but you definitely parrot everything you can find. You don't have an original bone in your body. The more you hate people, the more people laugh at you. If you think you are winning, it simply shows your infantile belief system that considers all this a game to be won or lost. And it is that attitude that screwed this country up beyond all recognition.

Sooner8th
1/10/2015, 02:57 PM
Umm... I voted for McCain the first time. Campaigned for him. You go ahead and make statements on things you have not a clue about. And before I dropped my party affiliation, I don't ever remember being told about this "supposed" commandment or being included in the evidently super-secret club that knows of this. You need to take the tin foil off your head and start living in the real world. In the real world, political parties don't give a damn about you. In the real world, conspiracies are pretty rare and always small because it is nearly impossible to keep the secret because people talk. In the real world, everything is not sunshine and roses just because your party is in charge. If anyone is a lemming between you and me, it is most definitely you. I don't believe that the republicans are innocent and blameless but you definitely parrot everything you can find. You don't have an original bone in your body. The more you hate people, the more people laugh at you. If you think you are winning, it simply shows your infantile belief system that considers all this a game to be won or lost. And it is that attitude that screwed this country up beyond all recognition.There is no winning on here - you people are just too stupid and too much lemmings to learn anything. You said " I don't ever remember being told about this "supposed" commandment or being included in the evidently super-secret club that knows of this." This shows your incredible stupidity - The Eleventh Commandment (Ronald Reagan) Reagan attributed the rule to Parkinson, explained its origin, and claimed to have followed it:[3]The personal attacks against me during the primary finally became so heavy that the state Republican chairman, Gaylord Parkinson, postulated what he called the Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican. It's a rule I followed during that campaign and have ever since. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eleventh_Commandment_%28Ronald_Reagan%29 It is you and your party that is screwing this country up - people like FRED THOMPSON who voted for deregulation then try to politicize the outcome to further their and the rightwingnuts agenda. I just wish you people would shut up and let us democrats fix the problems you and yours caused.

Sooner8th
1/10/2015, 03:51 PM
TVKaleen - posting on here still is not working out for you is it? Tell me again how you know nothing - like Sergeant Schultz "I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing!" about the reagan commandment. Shows how little you know about politics. You will fit right in with the other ignorant lemmings on here.