PDA

View Full Version : liberal educators

Soonerjeepman
1/7/2015, 01:17 PM
In Marshall Missouri, a 12 yr old middle school student was told he could not read his bible during "free read time" by the teacher. He was reading it silently, no preaching to anyone.

Yet I'm sure the school library has the infamous books, "My Two Dads" and "My Two Moms" yes about homosexuality...probably allows the Koran as well.

This is where the liberal educators force their views. IF you have those books and allow them to be read then you have to allow the Bible....pretty black and white.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of it all.

ugh already broke my NY resolution...lol. Ah well.

Sooner8th
1/7/2015, 03:14 PM
In Marshall Missouri, a 12 yr old middle school student was told he could not read his bible during "free read time" by the teacher. He was reading it silently, no preaching to anyone.Yet I'm sure the school library has the infamous books, "My Two Dads" and "My Two Moms" yes about homosexuality...probably allows the Koran as well.This is where the liberal educators force their views. IF you have those books and allow them to be read then you have to allow the Bible....pretty black and white. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of it all.ugh already broke my NY resolution...lol. Ah well.SSSSSOOOO - the parents haven't talked to the teacher or principal about it, yet they have given multiply interviews about it? You are "sure" the have those two books and the Koran? Any proof? Did you call them to see if they have them? Do you know of any public middle school library that does? How do you know the educator was a liberal? DEFINITELY KNOW, just just guessing, hoping and wishing. The principal said it was a misunderstanding, I don't see any forcing their views here.