PDA

View Full Version : Put More Butts in the Seats!

jdsooner
1/6/2015, 03:05 PM
The Sooners will be playing Kansas State this Saturday. This team is well coached and plays great defense! They deserve a much bigger crowd than the one that showed up for the Baylor game. I will be there on Saturday and I hope other Sooner fans will show up and support the best coach and team in Norman.

Eielson
1/7/2015, 02:00 AM
The Baylor game was over Christmas break, and this one still kind of is. I expect a slightly better crowd, but a few more wins would help their cause.

badger
1/7/2015, 09:33 AM
I look forward to taking my toddler to OU games some day, but as it is now, it's a bit too much of a time commitment to drive to Norman and back from Tulsa, especially for weeknight games. Weekend day games I could probably do in a year or so; but right now, even if we went, I'd probably spend the entire game chasing her up and down LNC stairs :P

Soonerjeepman
1/7/2015, 01:30 PM
man I WISH I lived down there...I always toyed with moving to Norman when I retired. Crazy, I know. I actually have family in Edmond but I'd be broke going to all the home games of bball, baseball, football...etc. LOL.

Sooner95
1/8/2015, 09:52 PM
Rooting from Pittsburgh as always! Would love to see bigger crowds!!

birddog
1/10/2015, 07:56 PM
This is prolly the best place to post game crap. OU down 31-30 at half.