PDA

View Full Version : Bubba, Conduct Unbecoming

dwarthog
1/6/2015, 08:51 AM
I'll go ahead and put this here since it'll quickly devolve into a pissing match.

It would seem old Bubba has some serious linkages to a billionaire pedophile that may not play out well for him, according to the news reports floating around anyway, along with "royalty" in England.

Bubba just can't keep it zipped up.

Wonder how this will play out for Hillary's run at the Whitehouse?

There's always the liberal fallback position, "it's just sex", but if these accusations are true this crosses a serious line IMO.

FaninAma
1/6/2015, 09:56 AM
I'll go ahead and put this here since it'll quickly devolve into a pissing match.

It would seem old Bubba has some serious linkages to a billionaire pedophile that may not play out well for him, according to the news reports floating around anyway, along with "royalty" in England.

Bubba just can't keep it zipped up.

Wonder how this will play out for Hillary's run at the Whitehouse?

There's always the liberal fallback position, "it's just sex", but if these accusations are true this crosses a serious line IMO.

As far as this nation has wondered down the road of moral fuzziness, especially when the allegations concern a sacred cow of the progressives, I am not so sure this will gain any traction especially among the progressive bi-coastal elite including the media and Hollywood.

dwarthog
1/6/2015, 10:50 AM
As far as this nation has wondered down the road of moral fuzziness, especially when the allegations concern a sacred cow of the progressives, I am not so sure this will gain any traction especially among the progressive bi-coastal elite including the media and Hollywood.

It will indeed be telling if this doesn't get any traction.

Catholic priests and their pedophile issues was headline news on every channel, and rightly so.

If this fails to get the same level of attention, well I think there is a thread around here somewhere on double standards.

FaninAma
1/6/2015, 12:32 PM
It will indeed be telling if this doesn't get any traction.

Catholic priests and their pedophile issues was headline news on every channel, and rightly so.

If this fails to get the same level of attention, well I think there is a thread around here somewhere on double standards.

I think a better thread would be one that compares the moral decline in this country to that of the Roman Empire.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/6/2015, 01:13 PM
So when will 8 post?

this guy in FL is a major creep, why or how is Bubba messed up in this, and the other Progressive Elites? This will be all over Hillary should she run until she announces she is a lesbo NTTAWWT and states their marriage is a political sham asmost people really think.

Sooner8th
1/6/2015, 03:31 PM
I'll go ahead and put this here since it'll quickly devolve into a pissing match. It would seem old Bubba has some serious linkages to a billionaire pedophile that may not play out well for him, according to the news reports floating around anyway, along with "royalty" in England. Bubba just can't keep it zipped up. Wonder how this will play out for Hillary's run at the Whitehouse? There's always the liberal fallback position, "it's just sex", but if these accusations are true this crosses a serious line IMO.Link to a story?

Sooner8th
1/6/2015, 03:44 PM
I found it. TOO GODDAMN FUNNY! From the DAILY MAIL - faux "news" in england. There is some honest reporters for ya! From their article. The National Enquirer has released new details about the two men's friendshipRead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html#ixzz3O4lKX0mC You see that? NATIONAL ENQUIRER IS THERE SOURCE! TOO GODDAMN FUNNY! Be worried about MARK STANDIFORD, NEWT GINGRICH, DAVID VITTER AND JOHN MCCAIN.

dwarthog
1/6/2015, 04:19 PM
I think a better thread would be one that compares the moral decline in this country to that of the Roman Empire.

Got a fiddle?

Sooner8th
1/6/2015, 06:46 PM
I found it. TOO GODDAMN FUNNY! From the DAILY MAIL - faux "news" in england. There is some honest reporters for ya! From their article. The National Enquirer has released new details about the two men's friendshipRead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html#ixzz3O4lKX0mC You see that? NATIONAL ENQUIRER IS THERE SOURCE! TOO GODDAMN FUNNY! Be worried about MARK STANDIFORD, NEWT GINGRICH, DAVID VITTER AND JOHN MCCAIN.I agree.Ex-Va. gov thankful for 'mercy' of 2-year prison sentence RICHMOND, Va. — Former Virginia CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN governor Bob McDonnell will spend two years in federal prison after asking for mercy Tuesday at his own sentencing hearing on public corruption convictions.Judge James R. Spencer revealed McDonnell's punishment after McDonnell was found guilty Sept. 4 on 11 of 13 federal charges filed against him. McDonnell, indicted 10 days after leaving office, was convicted of trading access to the power of the governor's office for more than $165,000 in loans and high-end gifts, and prosecutors wanted him to spend more than 10 years in prison."I want to thank the court and Judge Spencer for the mercy he dispensed to me today," McDonnell said shortly after the sentencing. "I am a fallen human being. I have made mistakes in my life. ... But I have never, ever betrayed my sacred oath of office in any way while I served this great commonwealth."He was ordered to report to prison by Feb. 9.