PDA

View Full Version : Neville Gallimore coming to OU

Soonerjeepman
1/3/2015, 01:35 PM
good pick up

cherokeebrewer
1/3/2015, 02:01 PM
A huge pick up. For 330 lbs, the big guy can flat out move.

SoonerorLater
1/3/2015, 02:39 PM
Looks like Montgomery has being putting in some overtime. Yeah this is big get for OU. You don't see many guys with such a long list of offers as Gallimore.

Soonerjeepman
1/3/2015, 02:51 PM
in incredible list of offers. Very nice

okiewaker
1/3/2015, 02:52 PM
I'm trying to find him in the US Army All-American Bowl but I can't seem to find him.

cherokeebrewer
1/3/2015, 02:59 PM
He's not playing due to an injury.

Since71ASooner4Life
1/3/2015, 05:09 PM
Great news - looks like a guy we can be excited about since he had offers from many of the teams we aspire to be as good as. And he sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBRvbmA6120

Who knows, maybe by August I'll be able to con myself into being optimistic about our program
again

8timechamps
1/3/2015, 05:48 PM
Gallimore is considered one of the top defensive tackles in this class. Here's how the services rank him in his position:

ESPN: 1 state/17 position/ 172 overall recruit (ESPN 300 recruit)
Scout: 1 state/10 position/ 88 overall recruit (Scout top 100 recruit)
Rivals: 1 state/9 position/72 overall recruit (Rivals top 100 recruit)

Gallimore played his high school football at Canada's Football Prep Academy, and is currently listed at 6'3" 311 pounds. He had offers from:

Alabama
Auburn
California
Cincinnati
Florida
Florida State
Kansas
Maryland
Miami (FL)
Michigan State
Minnesota
Mississippi State
Nebraska
Nevada
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Oregon
Penn State
Pittsburgh
Rice
South Florida
TCU
UCLA
USC
Wake Forest
West Virginia
Wisconsin

Analysis from Scout's Allen Trieu

Very good athlete who gets off the ball quickly and is a strong, powerful kid. Shows excellent ability in space and runs down ballcarriers in the open field like a smaller player. In terms of technique, he is still very raw with using his hands and is used to playing on the edge and making plays, but will likely transition to tackle where he will have to learn the discipline of the position, but he has elite physical tools