PDA

View Full Version : Crablegs vs Fugly Quacks

Judge Smails
1/1/2015, 05:16 PM
That is the most God awful color of green I've ever seen.

soonergirlNeugene
1/1/2015, 05:18 PM
I'm pretty sure I've never watched so many green teams in such short succession. Better than orange, I guess.

Piware
1/1/2015, 05:25 PM

Frog spit

soonergirlNeugene
1/1/2015, 05:33 PM
So who are you guys rooting for?

SoCalBigRed
1/1/2015, 05:35 PM
I'm going with the old, worn out standard...

Can they both lose?

Jack T.
1/1/2015, 05:38 PM
By process of elimination, I'm pulling for Oregon to win the whole thing.

I recently found myself in the unheard of position of rooting FOR the CoCanes against the SEC. They, along with every other team I've favored this bowl season, lost. Which doesn't bode well for Oregon.

Judge Smails
1/1/2015, 05:40 PM

Since it's in California, I'm going to go with a 10.0 earthquake that swallows the whole field.

Judge Smails
1/1/2015, 05:42 PM

Actually, as much as it makes my guts churn, I'm rooting for the quackers because I can't stand to see FSU win another game. Time to end their ever growing win streak.

soonergirlNeugene
1/1/2015, 05:44 PM
Out of the remaining teams, Oregon is my best case scenario.
FSU - Repeat champs? no thanks. Also dislike Winston and would feel dirty cheering for him. Plus after the pantsing we got from Clemson, we don't need anyone puffing up the ACC any further.
Bama - SECSECSEC - no thanks.
Ohio State - Doesn't deserve to be there. Also, once ESPN has anything good to say about the B10, it will take another epic collapse to shut them up. So nope.
Oregon - Living here and having earned my law degree from Oregon kinda has me biased, but I will say this: nobody who had anything to do w/ the horrid blown calls that went against us is anywhere near campus anymore. Plus, I kinda feel bad for them. Only fanbase in the Pac that I'd really consider a fanbase. And even then, they'd be one of the quieter ones by our standards. Maybe that will change if they finally win something.

Soonerjeepman
1/1/2015, 05:46 PM
yeah...the worse of two evils. ducks screwing ou or the bs fsu has done to keep Winston eligible. going with ducks.

lexsooner
1/1/2015, 05:47 PM
Oregon - Living here and having earned my law degree from Oregon kinda has me biased.

The Oregon federal courts and Steve Sady are all biased, so it must be in the water there.

soonergirlNeugene
1/1/2015, 05:49 PM
Heh nice one, didn't see that coming.

aurorasooner
1/1/2015, 05:49 PM
Got to admit, that extra point formation is pretty darn good and it's something that would turn on the team's fans at a game, especially if it gets 2. Something to show that the staff was not just a bunch of FB 'tards. That along with having a QB punt out of the shotgun on 4th down between the opponents 40 and 50 and successfully getting the kick downed inside the 10. It gets the crowd all excited that we're going for it on 4th , and then they admit, Oh, that was a damned smart play to kick it.
Hell, I'd settle for us just making the extra point from the normal formation, and not re-kicking when we get the opposition inside the 20.

soonergirlNeugene
1/1/2015, 05:59 PM
If this goes the way the rest of these reviews have this postseason, it will stand.

soonergirlNeugene
1/1/2015, 06:01 PM
Wow that was quite a fake. On par w/ Boykin yesterday.

SoCalBigRed
1/1/2015, 06:30 PM
They keep pointing out how surprised they are, with how physical Oregon really is...

I think its kind of smoke and mirrors (and their speed).

It FSU keeps this within striking distance... they will wear down and beat down Oregon, before this is done.

Will be an interesting 2nd Half. Can't stand Free Shoes, suppose Oregon is lesser of two evils... but this season was toast for me, after the first loss. You could we weren't going anywhere. Wouldn't be the first team that exposed glaring weaknesses, over the course of the season.

Since71ASooner4Life
1/1/2015, 06:35 PM
They keep pointing out how surprised they are, with how physical Oregon really is...

I think its kind of smoke and mirrors (and their speed).

It FSU keeps this within striking distance... they will wear down and beat down Oregon, before this is done.

Will be an interesting 2nd Half. Can't stand Free Shoes, suppose Oregon is lesser of two evils... but this season was toast for me, after the first loss. You could we weren't going anywhere. Wouldn't be the first team that exposed glaring weaknesses, over the course of the season.

Actually I think that FSU defense is what is going to get worn down. Too much speed in green

lexsooner
1/1/2015, 06:37 PM
Who are the refs? There were about three winded FSU tap outs lumbering off and still on the field when Oregon snapped the ball and scored and no flags?

BoulderSooner79
1/1/2015, 06:48 PM
So far, this is following the standard FSU script. The Ducks defense has surprised me so far, but I just don't see them holding up for the full game. No team has been able to stop the FSU passing game in the 2nd half this year and I don't believe UO will be the first. Maybe they can out score them.

SoCalBigRed
1/1/2015, 06:49 PM
Actually I think that FSU defense is what is going to get worn down. Too much speed in green

I beg to differ. :D

BlownGP
1/1/2015, 07:08 PM
I want the duckies to win, but it sick churns my stomach to say that.

FSU just pisses me off with Winston still playing. He should have been expelled a long time ago.

OSU- Shouldn't be there but pretty wild what they have down with there 2nd string QB and now on their 3rd.

BAMA- Just can't stay from a championship long enough..lol... Let somebody else win dammit.. haha

soonergirlNeugene
1/1/2015, 07:42 PM
TCU would have beaten both of them.

cleller
1/1/2015, 07:44 PM
Since Patterson isn't moving, I'm prepared to offered Frost and Mariotta HC and OC.

BoulderSooner79
1/1/2015, 07:47 PM
Watching that little split screen of Scott Frost while the Ducks ran a series sure made me envious. I couldn't help but compare that to our scheme that has our QB hurriedly trying to change the call as the play clock is ticking down below 3 seconds (and the the play never works).

Eielson
1/1/2015, 07:51 PM
Welp, I'm not completely counting FSU out, but I'm starting to doubt them for the first time in a couple months.

JLMSOONER
1/1/2015, 08:02 PM
Awesome play by Winston. Couldn't have happened to a better guy!

BoulderSooner79
1/1/2015, 08:04 PM
I thought UO might be able to win in a shootout, but never expected the points to come from their defense.

Turd_Ferguson
1/1/2015, 08:05 PM
Fisher just told Crab legs to either calm down or he's putting him on the bench!! Love it!

soonerhubs
1/1/2015, 08:08 PM
Poor poor Rapist Protectors. Maybe the wheels of justice will mysteriously speed up, with the season over.

Soonerjeepman
1/1/2015, 08:08 PM
Got to admit, that extra point formation is pretty darn good and it's something that would turn on the team's fans at a game, especially if it gets 2. Something to show that the staff was not just a bunch of FB 'tards. That along with having a QB punt out of the shotgun on 4th down between the opponents 40 and 50 and successfully getting the kick downed inside the 10. It gets the crowd all excited that we're going for it on 4th , and then they admit, Oh, that was a damned smart play to kick it.
Hell, I'd settle for us just making the extra point from the normal formation, and not re-kicking when we get the opposition inside the 20.
Nice....

SoonerorLater
1/1/2015, 08:09 PM
I wonder if Fisher still thinks it was all worth it?

yermom
1/1/2015, 08:10 PM
i can't say i feel bad for FSU

they have been trying to lose all season and their treatment of Winston is hella sketchy anyway

**** Winston right in the *****

nighttrain12
1/1/2015, 08:12 PM

I've seen some (green) elephant dung that looked pretty bad, but yes, the Oregon FB uniforms are the worst.

Since71ASooner4Life
1/1/2015, 08:13 PM
I beg to differ. :D

500 yards thru 3 quarters - that defense sucks is as helpless as ours

Jacie
1/1/2015, 08:21 PM
Think they will feel suitably humbled by this experience?

Since71ASooner4Life
1/1/2015, 08:22 PM
Come'om Oregon - Let's have a complete stomping!

SoonerorLater
1/1/2015, 08:26 PM
Couldn't happen to a better criminal and his enablers.

Since71ASooner4Life
1/1/2015, 08:27 PM
Couldn't happen to a better criminal and his enablers.

+1

BlownGP
1/1/2015, 08:32 PM
Good ole fashion *** beating...Bought time

BoulderSooner79
1/1/2015, 08:37 PM
I keep picking against the Ducks because of their defense and they keep surprising me. I'll probably pick against them in the next game anyway.

soonergirlNeugene
1/1/2015, 08:50 PM
That FSU fanbase is a real piece of work too.

BlownGP
1/1/2015, 08:50 PM
Nice sportsmanship FSU.. Just shows how much of a low down dirty scum bags they are.

soonergirlNeugene
1/1/2015, 08:53 PM
criminoles to the bitter end

Soonerjeepman
1/1/2015, 08:54 PM
Think they will feel suitably humbled by this experience?

He!! No....

EatLeadCommie
1/1/2015, 08:55 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg

aurorasooner
1/1/2015, 09:01 PM
Can't say that I rooted for Oregon to win, but at least Helfriech and Mariotta (sp-?) are humble and well-spoken. No crazy antics and no blow, and they answered the questions honestly and didn't try to insinuate they were God's gift to FB, no matter how stupid, leading or stale the questions were.

Now if this next game turns into an eSECpin slobberfest with Teblow and Finebum constantly giving their opinion, I'm muting the sound. I'm glad that Nessler and Blackledge are calling this game and not "I can't wait until this game's over to get to Vegas" Mushberger and that retard Palmer.

SoCalBigRed
1/1/2015, 09:25 PM
Well, that got out of control fast. Comedy of errors in areas they're supposed to be strong in. I don't know... but that look like bit of crap, coming back around.

Later 'noles! Going fishin'!

nighttrain12
1/1/2015, 10:57 PM
Click here if the video doesn't appear:

https://vine.co/v/Ow3le0bLvu5

soonergirlNeugene
1/2/2015, 02:03 AM
Click here if the video doesn't appear:

And fittingly, the Oregon players will be disciplined for that. It took a couple of years, but finally someone was disciplined as a result of Winston's rapey ways.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls14/story/_/id/12110366/rose-bowl-oregon-ducks-players-face-discipline-no-means-no-chant

tycat947
1/2/2015, 12:00 PM

That was the Duck's standard uniform color until Uncle Phil took charge of the unis.

yermom
1/2/2015, 06:57 PM
And fittingly, the Oregon players will be disciplined for that. It took a couple of years, but finally someone was disciplined as a result of Winston's rapey ways.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls14/story/_/id/12110366/rose-bowl-oregon-ducks-players-face-discipline-no-means-no-chant

ouch.

cvsooner
1/2/2015, 08:48 PM
Oregon's players to be disciplined on free speech grounds, but Florida State's players rush to the locker room and refuse to shake hands following the game?

Soonerjeepman
1/3/2015, 01:07 AM
exactly...what a bunch of P****ies...

Didn't bama do the same thing?

soonergirlNeugene
1/3/2015, 01:18 PM
People are saying that the bowl staff was asking them (both Oregon and Bama) to leave the field so that they could hold the postgame celebrations. That seems exceptionally ridiculous if true.

BoulderSooner79
1/3/2015, 05:54 PM
People are saying that the bowl staff was asking them (both Oregon and Bama) to leave the field so that they could hold the postgame celebrations. That seems exceptionally ridiculous if true.

That wouldn't surprise me as they immediately wheeling out those large platforms on which they do the presentations. That's too bad - I think the players meeting after the game is a great part of sports.

TAFBSooner
1/3/2015, 07:37 PM

Usually, humor is used to good effect to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted. So, I cringe whenever someone wants to censor it, in any fashion.

Those who are trying to end rape (had better be hopeful for partial victories, but Godspeed in all they do) have usually found that humor is deployed to defend the rapists, and denigrate the victims.

I would respond to the eSpinners that no, rape is not funny, but ridiculing the Department of Athletic Entitlement at Florida State U is always appropriate.

soonergirlNeugene
1/3/2015, 07:42 PM
Usually, humor is used to good effect to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted. So, I cringe whenever someone wants to censor it, in any fashion.

http://i.imgur.com/v06N8.gif