PDA

View Full Version : Q: What does OU owe Bob Stoops

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 03:27 PM
A: NOTHING !

Anyone else tired of hearing about how OU owes so much to Bob, as though all he did for the program he did for free or out of the goodness of his heart?

BermudaSooner
12/30/2014, 03:29 PM
Technically I'm guessing it is something like $5.4 million per year for 4 more years.

Texas Golfer
12/30/2014, 03:36 PM
Or a big buyout should they let him go.

Eielson
12/30/2014, 03:40 PM
Do you need to make multiple threads saying the same thing after every game?

cvsooner
12/30/2014, 03:49 PM

Yes, yes, he does. The Sooner in Houston is one unhappy camper. This is how he deals with it.

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 04:07 PM

I do it especially for you! Because you are so f*cking dense, it takes repetition for your Homer Simpson brain to absorb it.

cvsooner
12/30/2014, 04:19 PM
Hey now, Homer Simpson has been on the air longer than Bob Stoops has been a head coach! So there! :chuncky:

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 04:30 PM
Hey now, Homer Simpson has been on the air longer than Bob Stoops has been a head coach! So there! :chuncky:

And the point of your non sequitur is?????

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 04:52 PM

I like it when you talk all dirty like that :snowman:

BoulderSooner79
12/30/2014, 04:54 PM

Similar to this non sequitur thread.

Eielson
12/30/2014, 04:58 PM
I do it especially for you! Because you are so f*cking dense, it takes repetition for your Homer Simpson brain to absorb it.

I understood your point a long time ago, so feel free to log out of the library computer and crawl back into your box.

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 05:00 PM
I like it when you talk all dirty like that :snowman:

You do realize that this guy is about 12 years old don't you?

SicEmBaylor
12/30/2014, 05:03 PM
OU owes Stoops the terms of his contract. Nothing more; nothing less.

BoulderSooner79
12/30/2014, 05:06 PM
OU owes Stoops the terms of his contract. Nothing more; nothing less.

But that wasn't a choice the OP gave us. Can we do a write-in vote for this one?

Piware
12/30/2014, 05:08 PM
Snrinhouston is obsessed with Stoops' paycheck. It is the prevailing theme in one post after another. I keep reading his posts hoping someday, somehow he will say something positive about the Sooners but that clearly is never going to happen. Best wishes to you Snr but you are about to join the ranks of Leroy Lizard. I know that Ignore button is on here somewhere.

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 05:54 PM
You do realize that this guy is about 12 years old don't you?

Oh, that's good. An adult male (notice I didn't say man) claims to be a posse member devoted to creepy old hillbilly...and has the nerve to call me a 12 year old.

Does your little posse club have have a treehouse and a secret handshake?

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 05:57 PM
Snrinhouston is obsessed with Stoops' paycheck. It is the prevailing theme in one post after another. I keep reading his posts hoping someday, somehow he will say something positive about the Sooners but that clearly is never going to happen. Best wishes to you Snr but you are about to join the ranks of Leroy Lizard. I know that Ignore button is on here somewhere.

And IF you had any sense, you'd be too. You'd ask the simple relevant question, "Is Bob Stoops delivering 5 star results in exchange for the 5 star pay he receives"

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 06:03 PM
Oh, that's good. An adult male (notice I didn't say man) claims to be a posse member devoted to creepy old hillbilly...and has the nerve to call me a 12 year old.

^^^^^^Smarmy poofter.

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 06:27 PM
Creepy old hillbilly. LMFAO

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 06:34 PM

Yes, we do, and you can't come in.

http://villagegreennetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/treehouse_090810_196.jpeg

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 06:35 PM

You're so witty, I cant wait to come see you and lets go out to sea and fish.

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 06:38 PM

He is a Master Baiter don't ya know.

SoonerLB
12/30/2014, 06:42 PM
Glad you cleared that up Flag! And him and Lizard would be a dynamic duo somewhere in the bowels of the ol' innerweb! :chuncky:

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 06:42 PM

I were thinkin maybe I'd use HIM fer bait? I bet I could catch some Sucker fish!

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 06:43 PM
I know a swampy area near Baytown where the gators will destroy the evidence.

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 06:45 PM

I think the only thing left in Baytown is nutria rats and messicans.

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 06:59 PM
I think the only thing left in Baytown is nutria rats and messicans.
And Snrinhouston , oh yeah you already mentioned rats and messicans.

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 07:01 PM
Creepy old hillbilly. LMFAO

If I was him I'd be careful walking around if there are any Old Fat bearded dudes around

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 07:03 PM
If I was him I'd be careful walking around if there are any Old Fat bearded dudes around

Yermom is down there?

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 07:03 PM

It has been awhile since we got out the robes and had some fun aint it.

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 07:04 PM
Yermom is down there?

I said "OLD"
Pay Tention

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 07:04 PM
It has been awhile since we got out the robes and had some fun aint it.

You're only supposed to talk about that at the tree house!!

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 07:09 PM
You're only supposed to talk about that at the tree house!!

http://mommasaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/oops-sign.jpg

beached_sooner
12/30/2014, 07:31 PM
^^^^^^Smarmy poofter.

Yet another example of your elegant prose, Fudgepack !

It's obvious why you were chosen to be the posse/club prez, because of your masterful articulation and command of the English language. I commend you Sir, and am looking forward to witnessing more fine examples of your obvious intellect!

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 07:33 PM
You're only supposed to talk about that at the tree house!!LOL

beached_sooner
12/30/2014, 07:35 PM

Wow your on a roll Big Fellah. Keep em comin' !

So you shook your Magic Eight Ball again to determine which profanities to use in this post. Masterful how you worked that in there !

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 07:43 PM
The noobs are crawling out of the woodwork today. beached_whale

Eielson
12/30/2014, 07:47 PM
At least this thread is better than it started.

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 07:49 PM

"Noobs"...posse speak for those who haven't racked up thousands of posts (because they have a life)

Posse members believe there is a direct correlation between the number of posts and the quality of the content posted.

SicEmBaylor
12/30/2014, 07:51 PM
Despite Snrinhouston's abrasiveness, he's right about Stoops.

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 07:53 PM
Yet another example of your elegant prose, Fudgepack !

It's obvious why you were chosen to be the posse/club prez, because of your masterful articulation and command of the English language. I commend you Sir, and am looking forward to witnessing more fine examples of your obvious intellect!

Uhuh, and the language you used in all your gray matter neg spek last night, laced with all your homosaxual tendency's, was pure Ivy. Keep up the good work, plonker.

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 07:58 PM
Uhuh, and the language you used in all your gray matter neg spek last night, laced with all your homosaxual tendency's, was pure Ivy. Keep up the good work, plonker.

Wow. I figured you were Summa Cum Laude. But now I know you were an English major too.

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 08:09 PM
Wow. I figured you were Summa Cum Laude. But now I know you were an English major too.

Get a bran, moran.

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 08:11 PM
"Noobs"...posse speak for those who haven't racked up thousands of posts (because they have a life)

Posse members believe there is a direct correlation between the number of posts and the quality of the content posted.

The Correctr phrase is nOOb, Ya nOOb.
Thats been around this board since WAY before the Posse.

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 08:15 PM
Get a bran, moran.

Do you know Mike Judge? If so, you must have been the inspiration when he made the movie Idiocracy.

rock on sooner
12/30/2014, 08:16 PM
Wow, golden oldie insults, language lessons, some spelling questions...
HEH, aint the offseason fun, just BY GAWD FUN?!

Eielson
12/30/2014, 08:28 PM
Despite Snrinhouston's abrasiveness, he's right about Stoops.

I don't know of anybody that thinks we'd be better without Stoops, but thinks we should keep him based in owing him something.

beached_sooner
12/30/2014, 08:31 PM

Another member of the "cult of personality" steps forward to protect their "Dear Leader/olevet" and the club prez, Fudgepack. Taking a page right out of the North Korean playbook ! Schweet !!

rock on sooner
12/30/2014, 08:34 PM

Er, yew gonna dew the Sopranos fishing trip???

beached_sooner
12/30/2014, 08:36 PM
Get a bran, moran.

Wow ever heard of a spell checker, Fudgepack? Out of a four word post you're only batting .500 !

You know, I think you and Vet must have gone to the same school, you both exhibit the same level of proficiency with the English language. Must have been one helluva hard school too, cuz both of you appear to have dropped out before finishing the sixth grade.

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 08:38 PM
Er, yew gonna dew the Sopranos fishing trip???

Yea Prolly visit a beach while we at it LOL

BoulderSooner79
12/30/2014, 08:39 PM
Wow ever heard of a spell checker, Fudgepack? Out of a four word post you're only batting .500 !

You know, I think you and Vet must have gone to the same school, you both exhibit the same level of proficiency with the English language. Must have been one helluva hard school too, cuz both of you appeared to have dropped out before finishing the sixth grade.

Ever been to Bolivia?

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 08:41 PM

You know, I think you and Vet must have gone to the same school, you both exhibit the same level of proficiency with the English language. Must have been one helluva hard school too, cuz both of you appeared to have dropped out before finishing the sixth grade.

Hey Turd, I guess he told us dint he?
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbBhkWZRhsCVm3EKEUzjIyvPP-KRa2wuORELDUjAqeMetVUFKhZg

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 08:41 PM
Ever been to Bolivia?

Heh

Breadburner
12/30/2014, 08:46 PM
Is this retard still at it......???

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 08:54 PM

http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/yes.gif

beached_sooner
12/30/2014, 08:56 PM

Classic lemming post Wonderbread man! Go ahead and fall on your sword for your "cult of personality" leader.

Nobody is forcing you to read the thread. If you find the thread doesn't interest you, just move on.

Breadburner
12/30/2014, 09:01 PM
Sorry .....Twin retards......

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 09:04 PM
This thread is so funny. Theses two nOObs don't realize that they are being baited by some of the oldest pros in the Board business. And they are too dumb to even realize it.

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 09:06 PM
Classic lemming post Wonderbread man! Go ahead and fall on your sword for your "cult of personality" leader.

Nobody is forcing you to read the thread. If you find the thread doesn't interest you, just move on.

And NO one is forcing YOU to read our Posts ya frackin Moranic dildos1

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 09:10 PM
This thread is so funny. Theses two nOObs don't realize that they are being baited by some of the oldest pros in the Board business. And they are too dumb to even realize it.

Remind me to have my friend do some diggin on this Beach buttwipe also.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/03/article-2096035-1187517B000005DC-390_306x348.jpg

beached_sooner
12/30/2014, 09:10 PM

Brilliant Flagstaff, classic post by a Fanboy/cult follower. If you're impressed by these two hillbillies, and want to hook your wagon to them, well who am I to interrupt your delusion. Go ahead and follow your fan club leaders to Jonestown.

"Oldest Pros ??? WTF, You gottah be effing kidding me ??? Right ??

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 09:16 PM
Brilliant Flagstaff, classic post by a Fanboy/cult follower. If you're impressed by the two hillbillies, and want to hook your wagon to them, well who am I to interrupt your delusion. Go ahead and follow your fan club leaders to Jamestown.

"Oldest Pros ??? WTF, You gottah be effing kidding me ??? Right ??

You must be Sooner8th's butthole baby.

beached_sooner
12/30/2014, 09:17 PM
And NO one is forcing YOU to read our Posts ya frackin Moranic dildos1

Are you kidding me??? That's the best you can come up with vet?? You're as lame as the club prez, Fudgepack !!

Oh yeah, when all else fails, just throw out a few expletives and sit back in the glow of the love of the cult . And not just garden variety expletives, but hillbilly-speak expletives !!! Even more effective !

Classic move Vet, it's so obvious why you've developed such a following in the cult!

beached_sooner
12/30/2014, 09:22 PM
You must be Sooner8th's butthole baby.

Yah know Fudgepack, you're just a one-trick pony.

Every post is just bust through the bar room door, throw out whatever expletive your Magic Eight Ball tells you to use, and act like you're Billy Bad-Azs.

I'm cringing in fear. Well done fanboy.

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 09:26 PM

Yes, we will see how funny you find it when you and I meet up at Monster Fit in Flagstaff. You're a puss. You won't show. But I'll be there. Always enjoy visiting my relatives in Phoenix around April. Then a short drive to Flagstaff. That sound good to you?

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 09:28 PM
These nOObs are a scream guys, You can't buy stupidity like these two. This is almost as silly as whornfans.

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 09:29 PM
Yah know Fudgepack, you're just a one-trick pony.

Every post is just bust through the bar room door, throw out whatever expletive your Magic Eight Ball tells you to use, and act like you're Billy Bad-Azs.

I'm cringing in fear. Well done fanboy.

Ya know Bitchhead, too bad that you feel that way. Go cry on PeenerNHoustons ball sack. He'll probably give you some sympathy.

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 09:30 PM
These nOObs are a scream guys, You can't buy stupidity like these two. This is almost as silly as whornfans.

Yes or no, Flagstaff. Put up or shut up time. Monster Fit in April?

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 09:32 PM
What is Monster Fit?

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 09:32 PM
Yes, we will see how funny you find it when you and I meet up at Monster Fit in Flagstaff. You're a puss. You won't show. But I'll be there. Always enjoy visiting my relatives in Phoenix around April. Then a short drive to Flagstaff. That sound good to you?

I already told you I'd meet you for a beer when I go to Baytown this spring, so you can tell me how much of a badass you are. Now you want to start threatening other board members? You of all peeps, should know that can get you in trouble.

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 09:34 PM
What is Monster Fit?

It's where all the tiny little peener'd guys go to look for some brown eye and then let the big men see if the monster will fit in their brown eye. I had to google it.

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 09:36 PM
It's like a brown eye train from what I could stand to read.

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 09:36 PM
I already told you I'd meet you for a beer when I go to Baytown this spring, so you can tell me how much of a badass you are. Now you want to start threatening other board members? You of all peeps, should know that can get you in trouble.

Not threatening at all. Presenting a challenge. In an earlier post today, he made it clear that he wishes to see me harmed. I'm giving him the opportunity to do it legally. Of his own volition. Monster Fit has a ring and a guy trained as a ref.

This is Flagstaff's chance to harm me with no legal consequence. He doesn't need you to speak for him. Surely this is something he wants to do !

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 09:38 PM
Not threatening at all. Presenting a challenge. In an earlier post today, he made it clear that he wishes to see me harmed. I'm giving him the opportunity to do it legally. Of his own volition. Monster Fit has a kock ring and a guy trained as a brown eye spotter.

This is Flagstaff's chance to harm me with no legal consequence. He doesn't need you to speak for him. Surely this is something he wants to do !

We're out.

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 09:40 PM
I'd rather meet you in the woods where the coyotes will destroy all evidence of your existence.

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 09:42 PM
Oh, cute trick. The Turd knows how to cut and paste.

Haven't heard from you yet Flagstaff???? You meeting me in the ring in April? Your choice? Your chance to legally harm me like you clearly indicated you want to do

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 09:42 PM
I'd rather meet you in the woods where the coyotes will destroy all evidence of your existence.

Careful. I think he's looking for some butt secks. NTTAWWT(george).

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 09:44 PM

Yes well we both know your option isn't going to happen. So why not the one I offer.

Yes or no?

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 09:46 PM
Yes well we both know your option isn't going to happen. So why not the one I offer.

Yes or no?

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/8bb9b91434ee784960d43400/eurotarp-heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-hot-new-idea-to-save-the-euro.jpg

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 09:47 PM
Not threatening at all. Presenting a challenge. In an earlier post today, he made it clear that he wishes to see me harmed. I'm giving him the opportunity to do it legally. Of his own volition. Monster Fit has a ring and a guy trained as a ref.

http://www.nccivitas.org/stopcommoncore/files/2014/01/internet-tough-guy.jpg

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 09:54 PM
Hmmmm. Funny thing, Beach. I'm sure you see it too.

Posse circles the wagons around Flagstaff, who has gone eerily silent. Sure wasn't silent before I gave him the chance to legally harm me at a boxing ring in his own town.

Very easy for him. No travel involved. His silence sure is curious given his tough guy talk earlier.

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 09:58 PM

Posse circles the wagons around Flagstaff, who has gone eerily silent. Sure wasn't silent before I gave him the chance to legally harm me at a boxing ring in his own town.

Very easy for him. No travel involved. His silence sure is curious given his tough guy talk earlier.

What are you, 13? Go get a life ya punk *** bitch mother ****er.

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 09:58 PM

Do you park in Walker?

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 10:02 PM
Do you park in Walker?

No. I park in the back of your mouth.

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 10:04 PM
http://www.texasbar.com/Content/NavigationMenu/ForThePublic/ProblemswithanAttorney/Find_Grievance_and_Ethics_Information/File_a_Grievance.htm

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 10:06 PM
Wow...I just wasted 3 days of my life reading this thread and all it did was prove to me that the Mods are no longer moderating this board.

90% of the posts in this thread deserve red cards and at least 1 or 2 posters in this thread should get a day or two off to cool their heels.

Name calling...spek whining...all are being ignored lately.

And this thread, from concept through execution to fruition, was a racist piece of hate bile and didn't even have good humor to justify its existence.

Carry on. I've said all I need to say about this thread. Blech.

Couldn't resist.

Blue
Looks like Soonerfans.com is as healthy as ever....

said no one.

Flagstaffsooner
Please refrain from the personal attacks. Thank you!

We out for you boy.

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 10:07 PM
http://www.texasbar.com/Content/NavigationMenu/ForThePublic/ProblemswithanAttorney/Find_Grievance_and_Ethics_Information/File_a_Grievance.htm

The lawyer seems to have a substance abuse problem that affects his /her ability to practice.

You may be on to something...

SoonerLB
12/30/2014, 10:08 PM
You've got some serious diarrhea of the mouth Sninhouston, 'bout time for you to take a hike and chill out. I for one could give a rat's *** how tough you think you are, and doubt anyone else does either. It's not a posse thing, it's you being an a**hole, and you won't be the first one of those removed from this board.

Turd_Ferguson
12/30/2014, 10:10 PM

Still with the homosexual references...what gives?

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 10:12 PM
P (http://www.legaldirectories.com/Solomon-Matthew-L-96247-Atty.aspx)lease refrain from personal attacks. Thank you!

We out for you boy.

Oooooh. Scary!!!!!

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2014, 10:18 PM
Oooooh. Scary!!!!!

The Texas Bar will soon see this thread.

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 10:41 PM

Heh. You are so witty. why dont yer butthole buddy say anything about your Ghey aspirations?

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 10:56 PM
Im Packed and ready fer a Houston trip
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1174744_700670859961576_1837195965_n.jpg?oh=243bb4 bbef82005999d85aeb4fb7625c&oe=55351D58

Ya reckon I can make him squeal Like a pig? Since he constantly is referring to the Ghey sex stuff

http://rukusan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/delivnd.jpg

Eielson
12/30/2014, 11:04 PM
I challenge all you pussies to game of ****ing Lazer tag at Heyday in Norman.

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 11:05 PM
I challenge all you pussies to game of ****ing Lazer tag at Heyday in Norman.

I bet My crippled sister can beat houstonghey at tiddly winks tho.

SicEmBaylor
12/30/2014, 11:06 PM
I challenge all you pussies to a game of ****ing paintball in Wyandotte.
fify

Snrinhouston
12/30/2014, 11:59 PM
The Texas Bar will soon see this thread.

And it will laugh. So be sure to send it to the OBA as well, where I am licensed. It could use a good laugh too.

And be sure to post the letter you get in response that says no actionable violation has occurred from the bar member.

You clearly aren't an attorney, nor do you know anything of the law. Otherwise you wouldn't have made such a laughable threat.

olevetonahill
12/31/2014, 12:09 AM
And it will laugh. So be sure to send it to the OBA as well, where I am licensed. It could use a good laugh too.

And be sure to post the letter you get in response that says no actionable violation has occurred from the bar member.

You clearly aren't an attorney, nor do you know anything of the law. Otherwise you wouldn't have made such a laughable threat.

I told him that wouldnt werk. Lets you an me meet up some evenin at Lucky's and have a few brews.

Eielson
12/31/2014, 01:26 AM
It won't work, because he's not actually a lawyer.

PhiDeltBeers
12/31/2014, 11:08 AM
soonerfans.com Where nOObs have been getting honed in by the posse for decades. Good to see the banter is back....lol!

Sooner in Tampa
12/31/2014, 11:22 AM
Holy crap on a cracker...sooner8th took a $h!t and SnrinHouston and beached_a$$hole were born...

It's nice to see the terminally stupid and low class minions can still find their way to a computer and spew filth and hate.

And for the record...The University owes Bob exactly what it is paying him...it's called a contract! Everyone getting all butthurt over Stoops' house really need to grow the fvck up...good lord, they sound like jilted teenage girls with all this $$$ envy they suffer from.

Ya wanna make $5M a year? Win a NC or a few conference titles...

beached_sooner
12/31/2014, 11:29 AM
Ya know Bitchhead, too bad that you feel that way. Go cry on PeenerNHoustons ball sack. He'll probably give you some sympathy.

Fudgepack,

Seriously, can you add anything to a thread other than being a one-trick pony? Expletive this, expletive that. Go expletive this. And speaking of homosexual references, you sure seem to have anything phallus-related on your mind a lot. (e.g., "ball sack")

beached_sooner
12/31/2014, 11:33 AM
Holy crap on a cracker...sooner8th took a $h!t and SnrinHouston and beached_a$$hole were born...

It's nice to see the terminally stupid and low class minions can still find their way to a computer and spew filth and hate.

Nice to see you're such an astute judge of character. Have you actually read any posts on this thread? "low class" "filth and hate" ?? Oh the irony !

olevetonahill
12/31/2014, 11:47 AM
Nice to see you're such an astute judge of character. Have you actually read any posts on this thread? "low class" "filth and hate" ?? Oh the irony !

Lets see, It seems you an yer Mouth piece buddy are the ones constantly spewing the Ghey comments Ya moran

Breadburner
12/31/2014, 11:50 AM
I see the sock washer is back......

PhiDeltBeers
12/31/2014, 11:55 AM
Where's Dean?

SicEmBaylor
12/31/2014, 11:56 AM
Where's Dean?

Eating at Taco Bueno.

olevetonahill
12/31/2014, 01:23 PM
Interesting stat

According to the FBI, 307 people were murdered in the Houston area (Harris County) in 2012 making the murder rate in the Houston area 7.23 murders per 100,000 people.

beached_sooner
12/31/2014, 01:47 PM
Lets see, It seems you an yer Mouth piece buddy are the ones constantly spewing the Ghey comments Ya moran

Did you somehow overlook all the expletives yer bud Fudgepack spews every time he posts ? Did you somehow overlook your racist Messicans comment, and your veiled KKK comment?

Keep up the great work Einstein. You're winning more cult members with every post.

olevetonahill
12/31/2014, 05:58 PM

Did you somehow overlook all the expletives yer bud Fudgepack spews every time he posts ? Did you somehow overlook your racist Messicans comment, and your veiled KKK comment?

Keep up the great work Einstein. You're winning more cult members with every post.

Tell me Mr. Im so smart.
What does me pointing out the fact that you and yer Butt buddy are Constantly spewing Ghey commentary have to do with Turd and His expletives or My So call Racist statements?
Call me names if you will But dont attempt to transfer your Gheyness to me or others

Turd_Ferguson
12/31/2014, 06:07 PM
They must be at the BIG FIT, getting fitted for the big one.

beached_sooner
12/31/2014, 06:38 PM
Tell me Mr. Im so smart.
What does me pointing out the fact that you and yer Butt buddy are Constantly spewing Ghey commentary have to do with Turd and His expletives or My So call Racist statements?
Call me names if you will But dont attempt to transfer your Gheyness to me or others

Dayum, do I have to explain everything to you? The thread gets longer than two posts and you lose track. Is it senility or ADD keepin' yah back.

Let's see here. If you look in the upper right hand corner of every post, you will find a post number (who woulda thunk it?). Now once you've mastered that concept, go back to post 104, post 106 and you're brilliant nugget in post 107. Now read them in sequence and see if you can reconstruct the logic trail.

Are you naturally this stupid, or do you have to work at it?

http://makeameme.org/media/created/you-You-are.jpg

beached_sooner
12/31/2014, 06:49 PM
They must be at the BIG FIT, getting fitted for the big one.

Well Fudgepack, you finally got off work so you could join the party. We've been waiting for you Big Fellah. How was your day siphoning out the septic tanks, and unclogging people's terlets?

Regarding your post, deep Man. You're going full-bore philosopher on us.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/95/953834e085547db0913ce700fd9357792b6913dd718186edda ea4d4f066a26a9.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
12/31/2014, 07:17 PM
Well Fudgepack, you finally got off work so you could join the party. We've been waiting for you Big Fellah. How was your day siphoning out the septic tanks, and unclogging people's terlets?

Regarding your post, deep Man. You're going full-bore philosopher on us.

No Bitchead, I been off since the 20th and don't go back til the 5th. Still got some time if ya want to meet up and have a beer. Keep in mind though, this is not a ghey seckshual invite.

Breadburner
12/31/2014, 07:30 PM
These two retards old ladies should read these these post.....

beached_sooner
12/31/2014, 08:30 PM
No Bitchead, I been off since the 20th and don't go back til the 5th. Still got some time if ya want to meet up and have a beer. Keep in mind though, this is not a ghey seckshual invite.

Yo Fudgepack,

You been off huh ? WTF !! I noticed you didn't join the party yesterday or today until 5 pm, which is indicative that you're not at home with internet access. Make sense ?

Sorry, have to decline on the beer invite, I don't live anywhere near OKC. I'm sure you'll find a fine fellow that suits your taste, though.

Keep in mind though, this is not a ghey seckshual invite.
Whoa there Big Fellah, I'm not going to bust in on you and Grand Dragon Vet's monogamous relationship. You gays were destined fer each other. Congrats !

olevetonahill
12/31/2014, 10:12 PM
And again what does the number of Posts in a thread have to do with you and yer boyfriend 's Continual Ghey references to everyone?
Are Yall secretly Brokeback buddies ?

birddog
12/31/2014, 11:05 PM
Two words: Masturbator and Commander.

cleller
1/1/2015, 08:21 AM
The absolute worst, most pathetic thing imaginable would be if this Houston guy is exactly who he says he is. A boxer and lawyer pouring out hours of foolish talk on a backwater sports forum.

The "lemming" stuff is pretty bad, too.

olevetonahill
1/1/2015, 08:24 AM
The absolute worst, most pathetic thing imaginable would be if this Houston guy is exactly who he says he is. A boxer and lawyer pouring out hours of foolish talk on a backwater sports forum.

The "lemming" stuff is pretty bad, too.

Not sure if hes a boxer er not But pretty sure hes a Punnany attorney.

SoonerorLater
1/1/2015, 04:09 PM

Lemming? hmmm.

SoCalBigRed
1/1/2015, 04:33 PM
From a long-time lurker, poster on other boards dating back to the original Weather Dudes, Carey's board BoomerSooner.net, Walt's Personal Playland... years being branded a Sunshine Pumper. Probably seen as a hater now.

Hate to break it to all of you, but this ranks up there with some of the most asinine, immature (BOTH sides), threads I've ever seen.

And for the record... when someone talks @#$% as if they're the badass and they get called on it... the person doing the calling out and offering to settle it face-to-face, isn't the "Internet Tough Guy". That honor belongs to someone else...

And I'm no fan of the person that issued the challenge. He's been on my ignore list, most of this season. Ain't giving him a pass on any of it... but the responses aren't any better, nor show any restraint/intelligence.

Whole lot of hypocrisy flying around. A lot of people should be ashamed... and just shut up

And pulling out posts counts? Really? The baiting angle? LOL! Looking like a jerk in front of everyone, for your pleasure on non-articulated arguments, grade-school insults? Please...

Let the thread die already. It isn't building up anyone's rep, credibility, etc. Its just embarrassing.

PhiDeltBeers
1/1/2015, 04:38 PM
Someone please put this thread out of its misery. I agree with ^^^ as I'm sure many others do as well.

cherokeebrewer
1/1/2015, 05:38 PM
It's always later than you think and Time is not on your side...

"RUN Forrest RUN"

cleller
1/1/2015, 07:08 PM
Aren't the little "beach" guy, the houston guy, and the 8th troll the same person? All of them talk about lemmings, but none of them know what one is.

olevetonahill
1/1/2015, 08:09 PM
Tell me Mr. Im so smart.

So mr GreyGhey spek, what "Serves me right? " Yall are brokeback idiots.

8timechamps
1/1/2015, 10:19 PM
The End.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/2/2015, 01:08 PM
The End pt 2.