PDA

View Full Version : now that fball is over....

Soonerjeepman
12/30/2014, 10:08 AM
there is a pretty fun team to watch. Men's bball, ranked 18th/21 in a really tough Big 12 league. Playing tough D, fun offense....

on today at 4 pm! * oops, tomorrow (31st)

that should help with the a$$ kicking we got yesterday~

IslandSooner
12/30/2014, 10:19 AM
...... my blood pressure should start getting back down to normal!!!

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/30/2014, 10:38 AM
i honestly am very apethetic about it all. i watched the first half of the game yesterday, and for the first time in a very long time, i wasn't even upset. Dissappointed, but not mad. i couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous we looked out there. so i turned it off. that in itself is very sad. i have never turned off a game before this one, and i guess i was feeling the same way the players and coaches felt, because it looked as though they were over it as well...

heres hoping for some shake up in the offseason, and a much better 2015 season. If i was a senior on that team, i'd be really dissappointed in how my season shaped up and ended.

BoulderSooner79
12/30/2014, 12:25 PM
I left for a dinner party at the end of the 3rd and my wife didn't have to pull me away to avoid being late. My only thought at that time was wondering if the Clemson 2nd team would get in the game in time for us to avoid a shutout. These last 5 games reminded me too much of the '11 season where the team started strong and then spiraled after Whaley and Broyles got hurt. This team spiraled even worse and only Perine and a few other players on the lines even looked like D1 material.

I enjoyed the dinner party. Great Mexican food and margaritas.

hawaii 5-0
12/30/2014, 12:52 PM
Lots of New Year's wishes for a better showing next season.

Let it be so.

5-0