PDA

View Full Version : 820 people viewing this board?

OUmillenium
12/29/2014, 09:20 PM
I have never seen such a number in my 10(?) years of being on this board. Usually around 100. Up to 250ish after big games.

Thanks Blake Bell for your toughness and the many great plays you made for the Sooners over the years. Thanks Trevor for the Alabama game.

I think the $5 million dollar man is going to be under some heat to explain and eventually fix this wagon whose wheels have been spinning off for quite some time now.

Will this defense be better next year? Chances are the offense will be similar.

Noobs and trolls are welcome to post thoughts and opinions on this Sooner season where preseason #1 turned in a stinker as an unranked bowl participant against an ACC member.

Glad I played with my sons on the floor tonight instead of being focused on this "game". I had a quality night despite the Sooner football performance.

soonergirlNeugene
12/29/2014, 09:22 PM
lol I'm fairly positive actual Sooner fans make up a minority of that number.

The shadenfreude is strong in here tonight.

OUmillenium
12/29/2014, 09:41 PM
agreed of course but I've never seen a number like that even though Stoops has provided plenty of turd games over the years that I don't care to relist at this point.

soonergirlNeugene
12/29/2014, 09:44 PM
Not so.

Most users ever online was 41,924, 9/13/2014 at 06:33 PM.
I guess a lot of us were excited after the Tennessee game. How sharply things went downhill from there.

Peeb
12/29/2014, 09:46 PM
Speaking of shadenfreude, my brain tells me that the conference needs the cows to beat the pigs in the Texas bowl, but ...

I just can't- it would just be so satisfying to see them get de-horned.

OUmillenium
12/29/2014, 09:47 PM
Not so.

I guess a lot of us were excited after the Tennessee game. How sharply things went downhill from there.

I didn't see it

Sooner8th
12/29/2014, 09:51 PM
I have never seen such a number in my 10(?) years of being on this board. Usually around 100. Up to 250ish after big games.Thanks Blake Bell for your toughness and the many great plays you made for the Sooners over the years. Thanks Trevor for the Alabama game.I think the $5 million dollar man is going to be under some heat to explain and eventually fix this wagon whose wheels have been spinning off for quite some time now. Will this defense be better next year? Chances are the offense will be similar. Noobs and trolls are welcome to post thoughts and opinions on this Sooner season where preseason #1 turned in a stinker as an unranked bowl participant against an ACC member.Glad I played with my sons on the floor tonight instead of being focused on this "game". I had a quality night despite the Sooner football performance.I vehemently protest - Clemson is a second rate ACC member.

EatLeadCommie
12/29/2014, 09:53 PM
Blake Bell should've started the Bedlam game, and he should've come in after the first couple series tonight (although I think he dinged up his hand early).

This is what we have next year. TK and CT, two of the worst QBs I've seen in a long time donning the Crimson and Cream (except for the Sugar Bowl). I really hope Baker Mayfield is sharp during the spring and can earn the job.

BoulderSooner79
12/30/2014, 01:22 AM
Not so.

Actually, it was the Vols game that got me worried. They were not a good team, but had good athletes and OUr cracks started showing...

olevetonahill
12/30/2014, 03:22 AM
Moren that when Bendy Bomar got booted!

OUmillenium
12/30/2014, 08:59 AM
Blake Bell should've started the Bedlam game, and he should've come in after the first couple series tonight (although I think he dinged up his hand early).

This is what we have next year. TK and CT, two of the worst QBs I've seen in a long time donning the Crimson and Cream (except for the Sugar Bowl). I really hope Baker Mayfield is sharp during the spring and can earn the job.

I've been a big Blake Bell fan all along (although Trevor looked legit immediately following the Sugar Bowl win!). I couldn't wait for LJ to graduate out so Blake could take over. Just really believed in his toughness and leadership. Oh well...