12/29/2014, 09:06 PM
Oh wait..... :hopelessness:

Aries
12/30/2014, 08:46 AM
"How d'ya like me NOW?!?"
~Signed, Brent Venables

thecrimsoncrusader
12/30/2014, 09:30 AM
Wow, he had a month to prepare against an offense that had 28 total yards against Texas in the 1st half, 14 total offensive points against Texas, 14 points against Baylor in the 1st quarter and no points the rest of the way, 7 points against TCU in the 2nd half and 7 points in the 2nd half against an OSU defense that gave up 30+ points per game. And against a team that mailed the season in after the KSU game and couldn't care less about the game last night and just wanted the season over with. That's some accomplishment.

A friendly little reminder how how things ended with Brent Vulnerables at Oklahoma...

In 2011, Oklahoma's 39 game home winning streak ended at the hands of a 5-7 Texas Tech team in which Oklahoma gave up 41 OFFENSIVE POINTS and 452 yards passing.

But that's not all, if you buy facts now you can also get....

Oklahoma losing to Baylor for the first time ever while giving up 45 OFFENSIVE POINTS and 485 passing yards.

But wait, therrrrrrrre's more!

Oklahoma got blown out by Oklahoma St. in Stillwater while giving up 278 rushing yards along with another 217 yards in the air and 37 OFFENSIVE POINTS.

Now take that 2011 defense and take away all-conference defensive-end Frank Alexander, all-conference defensive-end Ronnell Lewis and all-conference middle linebacker Travis Lewis who were gone after 2011 and you have ONE MAJOR ****STORM on defense in 2012 if Brent Vulnerables would have been back.

Mike Stoops may not be the answer, but Brent Vulnerables sure as **** proved he was no longer the answer at Oklahoma and recruiting on the defensive side of the ball continued to get worse. People have short memories; it always astounds me.

Aries
12/30/2014, 09:56 AM
Lighten up, Francis it's just a joke. :)

thecrimsoncrusader
12/30/2014, 10:10 AM

I'm not laughing and no one calls me Francis!!!

Clemson started SEVEN seniors on defense last night including Beasley. I wish Venables luck next season. lol

deweydw
12/30/2014, 12:53 PM

http://fourdice4x4.com/dice2/images/francis.jpg