PDA

View Full Version : Barack ,Nancy, and Harry were lying about Obamacare----All you Dems proud?

REDREX
12/28/2014, 01:24 PM
Lets talk about the big Lie

Sooner8th
12/28/2014, 01:38 PM
Lets talk about the big LieLet's do - the WMD's we went to war with Iraq over. Finally want to talk about something important.

REDREX
12/28/2014, 01:38 PM
Keep on the subject we are talking about the Obamacare lies

Sooner8th
12/28/2014, 01:47 PM
Keep on the subject we are talking about the Obamacare liesThis is where you and yours have no integrity - you all went out of your way change the subject from A REPUBLICAN CONVICTED FELON IN THE HOUSE WITH NO PLANS TO KICK HIM OUT. This is yet another example of do what I say and not what I do by conservatives and republicans. I am going to behave like you on the other thread. duyba - my tax cuts won't wont cause deficits. reagan - tax cuts pay for themselves. We can raise defense spending and cut taxes and balance the budget. Shall I go on?

olevetonahill
12/28/2014, 01:51 PM
Let's do - the WMD's we went to war with Iraq over. Finally want to talk about something important.

No CONVICTED FELONS in government that are DEMOCRATS. Stick to the topic - REPUBLICAN CONVICTED FELON STILL IN THE HOUSE WITH NO PLANS TO KICK HIS *** OUT SINCE HE IS IN A SWING DISTRICT.

You set the rules. Live by em Ya Moran

Sooner8th
12/28/2014, 02:08 PM
You set the rules. Live by em Ya MoranYou have no integrity what so ever. Just as soon as I spend two pages trying to change the subject you can tell me to stick to the topic!

olevetonahill
12/28/2014, 02:45 PM
You have no integrity what so ever. Just as soon as I spend two pages trying to change the subject you can tell me to stick to the topic!

Yer like a little kid, Wait you aint one are you? You found a new word and yer gonna wear it out LOL
I have NEVER spent 2 pages Trying to change the subject.
You usually do that tho in maybe 2 posts . See ? Kinda like you did here :chuncky:

SoonerorLater
12/28/2014, 04:17 PM
Looks like the Bush administration knew what they were talking about. Obama on healthcare, well not so much.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-19/did-saddam-have-wmds-after-all-isis-overruns-iraq-chemical-weapons-mega-facility

Sooner8th
12/28/2014, 04:55 PM
Looks like the Bush administration knew what they were talking about. Obama on healthcare, well not so much.http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-19/did-saddam-have-wmds-after-all-isis-overruns-iraq-chemical-weapons-mega-facilityYou have no credibility when it comes to posting links - TYLER DURDEN.

Turd_Ferguson
12/28/2014, 05:10 PM
You have no credibility when it comes to posting links - TYLER DURDEN.

You have no credibility when it comes to posting. - TurdDamnFerguson

yermom
12/28/2014, 07:02 PM
ok, so since i don't see any links or any facts, just a vague complaint about "lies", maybe you want to refute what Krugman had to say about it a couple of days ago:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/26/opinion/paul-krugman-tidings-of-comfort.html?&hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=c-column-top-span-region&region=c-column-top-span-region&WT.nav=c-column-top-span-region&_r=1

dwarthog
12/28/2014, 07:53 PM
Now that's some funny stuff. A democratic shill written article complete with links to an unbiased source, Whitehouse.gov ...

REDREX
12/28/2014, 09:03 PM
You have no credibility when it comes to posting links - TYLER DURDEN.----If you want to talk about no credibility and no integrity talk about the LIES the Dems told about Obamacare---Barack will go down as one of the worst Presidents ever

Sooner8th
12/28/2014, 10:06 PM
No need yermom, these guys are nothing but a bunch of ignorant kool-aid drinking lemmings. Iraq had wmd's, the economy was in a recession when bush took over, bush's tax cuts didn't caused the deficits, bush never had a $1.2 TRILLION deficit, there are death panels, the economy has not improved since obama took office, the recession was Clinton's fault, the irs targeted ONLY conservative groups, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, reagan NEVER raised taxes, any data from that is positive about the economy is faked, did I miss anything?

olevetonahill
12/28/2014, 10:15 PM
No need yermom, these guys are nothing but a bunch of ignorant kool-aid drinking lemmings. Iraq had wmd's, the economy was in a recession when bush took over, bush's tax cuts didn't caused the deficits, bush never had a $1.2 TRILLION deficit, there are death panels, the economy has not improved since obama took office, the recession was Clinton's fault, the irs targeted ONLY conservative groups, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, reagan NEVER raised taxes, any data from that is positive about the economy is faked, and I'm a Moranic dildo breathed troll,did I miss anything?

Just one thing i can see, But I FIFY
YWIA

Turd_Ferguson
12/28/2014, 10:41 PM
Just one thing i can see, But I FIFY
YWIA

Word.[/thread]

SCOUT
12/28/2014, 10:51 PM
Talking points...

The irony is strong with this one.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/29/2014, 11:38 AM
Let's do - the WMD's we went to war with Iraq over. Finally want to talk about something important.

did you serve in Iraq?

Sooner8th
12/29/2014, 11:42 AM
did you serve in Iraq?What does that have to do with Iraq not having WMD's? The whole country was searched and there were NONE.

Turd_Ferguson
12/29/2014, 12:58 PM
What does that have to do with Iraq not having WMD's? The whole country was searched and there were NONE.

The almighty says, don't change the subject, just answer the fook'n question.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/13/47/2f/13472fea98a9e4e831dd6dd7beba2b69.jpg

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/29/2014, 02:32 PM
What does that have to do with Iraq not having WMD's? The whole country was searched and there were NONE.

because if you weren't there, how would you know? Did you physically search the WHOLE COUNTRY? or did you just believe what you were told, and ran with it; used it to change the subject in an internet thread?

That is why i asked

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/29/2014, 02:36 PM
And by the way...for some of us that were there, we might have a little different opinion of the presence of WMD's...especially those of us that were there very early on in the campaign.

in the meantime, don't use arguments, or change the subject using information that you know nothing about, or simply read off some blog post, or heard on the news...lemming.

REDREX
12/29/2014, 03:01 PM
And by the way...for some of us that were there, we might have a little different opinion of the presence of WMD's...especially those of us that were there very early on in the campaign.

in the meantime, don't use arguments, or change the subject using information that you know nothing about, or simply read off some blog post, or heard on the news...lemming.----Or they were moved out of the country

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/29/2014, 03:07 PM
----Or they were moved out of the country

yup

FaninAma
12/29/2014, 03:41 PM
The old bait and switch by Obama.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/28/us/obamacare-medicaid-fee-increases-expiring.html?_r=0

Lets see. Of our last 2 Presidents Bush was an idiot and a puppet of the Neocons and Obama is just a lying, slimy caricature of the Machevellian politician....say or do anything to get elected and advance your agenda.

yermom
12/29/2014, 04:51 PM
The old bait and switch by Obama.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/28/us/obamacare-medicaid-fee-increases-expiring.html?_r=0

Lets see. Of our last 2 Presidents Bush was an idiot and a puppet of the Neocons and Obama is just a lying, slimy caricature of the Machevellian politician....say or do anything to get elected and advance your agenda.

hmm... and why are the payments dropping?

In his budget request in March, President Obama proposed a one-year extension of the higher Medicaid payments. Several Democratic members of Congress backed the idea, but the proposals languished, and such legislation would appear to face long odds in the new Congress, with Republicans controlling both houses.

FaninAma
12/29/2014, 04:57 PM
hmm... and why are the payments dropping?

If you read the article from that right wing news organization, the NY Times, it will tell you that under the ACA the reimbursement rate was increased to the Medicare reimbursement rate for 2 years to entice doctors to start accepting new Medicaid patients. Then the rate was decreased back to pre-enrollment rates.

So we have all of these new Medicaid patients with no where to go except the ER's and the select Urgent Cares that accept Medicaid. I feel sorry for the physicians that work in those 2 clinical settings.. They are going to get hammered. More of them will stop working in ER's and non-private Urgent Cares. The accessibility to medical care for Medicaid patients will decrease even more.