PDA

View Full Version : DeBerry. Boom!

KantoSooner
12/19/2014, 10:25 AM
That is all. Great get. For those who've criticized Montgomery, go suck an egg.

SoonerorLater
12/19/2014, 10:50 AM
A real honest to gosh Linebacker!

SoonerMarkVA
12/19/2014, 11:39 AM
If I recall, this is the nephew? son? of a big OU fan. I recall someone (maybe even on SFs) saying they ran into the Dad/Uncle and he was wearing an OU hat, and that struck up the conversation. It's sure great being a national team as you never know when it'll help in recruiting! I love seeing the number of folks I do out here in VA with OU hats and shirts on.

Sooner in Tampa
12/19/2014, 12:12 PM
TearDownThisWall will approve of this because we beat out other good schools...no other reason...just because we beat out schools like Alabama, aTm, and USuck.

PalmBeachSooner
12/19/2014, 12:32 PM
Yeah, but does he have SEC speed? Does he lift weights? Does he slap women around?

8timechamps
12/19/2014, 04:17 PM
If I recall, this is the nephew? son? of a big OU fan. I recall someone (maybe even on SFs) saying they ran into the Dad/Uncle and he was wearing an OU hat, and that struck up the conversation. It's sure great being a national team as you never know when it'll help in recruiting! I love seeing the number of folks I do out here in VA with OU hats and shirts on.

Yeah, it was someone here that ran into him. It was his Dad that was the OU fan. I think in the end, the combination of his dad liking OU and Jerry Montgomery being an awesome recruiter made the decision easy for him.

It's been a couple of years since I was this excited about a player. DeBerry is the real deal.