PDA

View Full Version : Obama Justice Department Was Involved In IRS Targeting, Lerner Emails Reveal

olevetonahill
12/11/2014, 06:58 PM
:cupcake:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/12/10/obama-justice-department-was-involved-in-irs-targeting-lerner-emails-reveal/

SoonerorLater
12/11/2014, 07:16 PM
I am shocked......shocked to read this. I can only assume this must be the work of some of those "rightwing nut websites".

ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE LEMMINGS!! How come you weren't complaining about Warren G. Harding and the Teapot Dome Scandal?

Calvin Coolidge SUCKS too!!!

olevetonahill
12/11/2014, 07:20 PM
I am shocked......shocked to read this. I can only assume this must be the work of some of those "rightwing nut websites".

ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE LEMMINGS!! How come you weren't complaining about Warren G. Harding and the Teapot Dome Scandal?

:welcoming:

FaninAma
12/11/2014, 09:19 PM
Wow. Lets see if Fox News drags the MSM news outlets kicking and screaming to cover this.

Soonerjeepman
12/14/2014, 01:42 AM

torches and pitchforks ...ya forgot ....lol