PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Have Any Information On 7 on 7 Leagues in Oklahoma?

FaninAma
12/11/2014, 09:58 AM
I think there are some leagues in OKC but AI am not sure what ages are eligible. There are none that I am aware of in south central Oklahoma. I tried to get the department of parks and recreation to consider starting one here but without success. Any information would be appreciated.

birddog
12/11/2014, 05:23 PM
No, but there are lots of people that can tell you how to get your son into OUs 7v7s.

8timechamps
12/11/2014, 08:18 PM
What part of the state are you looking for specifically? I have access to a good database, so I can at least give you some leads.

FaninAma
12/13/2014, 11:33 PM
What part of the state are you looking for specifically? I have access to a good database, so I can at least give you some leads.
Ada or Norman. Thanks.

OU_Sooners75
12/17/2014, 10:11 AM
I think there are some leagues in OKC but AI am not sure what ages are eligible. There are none that I am aware of in south central Oklahoma. I tried to get the department of parks and recreation to consider starting one here but without success. Any information would be appreciated.

A lot of high schools offer this during the spring semester. Check with your local high school coach he should have more information.