PDA

View Full Version : Why Southern Whites Hate The Democratic Party

FaninAma
12/10/2014, 11:03 AM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/democrats-lost-the-south-through-culture-war-and-elitism/article/2557157#!

The article is pretty spot on. I will say that I am somewhat surprised at the pace the Democratic Party has swung left over the last 6 years as well as the level of open, insulting disdain they have for white conservative voters.

Sooner in Tampa
12/10/2014, 11:47 AM
Further proof that the Democratic Party is becoming out of touch with reality

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/394311/liberal-raceaholics-deroy-murdock/page/0/2

Sooner8th
12/10/2014, 12:40 PM
I agree more with Schumer. Those are just talking points. We, democrats, should not and cannot continue to pander to minorities if they are not going to show up to vote in midterms. All this focus from my party about black men dying at the hands of the police is wearing me out. No one should die at the hands of the police, regardless of their color.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2014/12/03/president_obama_blew_it_--_again_124834.html

Sooner in Tampa
12/10/2014, 01:54 PM
No one should die at the hands of the police, regardless of their color.

In a perfect world yes, people would actually listen to the police. There instances when the officer does not have a choice...and from the police officers that I know...the LAST thing they want to do is to take someone's life. Not all cops feel that way and they should NOT be cops.

olevetonahill
12/10/2014, 02:53 PM
I agree more with Schumer. Those are just talking points.
We, democrats, should not and cannot continue to pander to minorities if they are not going to show up to vote in midterms. All this focus from my party about black men dying at the hands of the police is wearing me out. No one should die at the hands of the police, regardless of their color.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2014/12/03/president_obama_blew_it_--_again_124834.html

So your saying the Dems do in fact pander to the minorities But they should "ONLY" when they show up and vote your way?

Your admiring now that the Dems BUY the Black and Latino votes? Good jorb Moran.

Sooner8th
12/10/2014, 03:30 PM
In a perfect world yes, people would actually listen to the police. There instances when the officer does not have a choice...and from the police officers that I know...the LAST thing they want to do is to take someone's life. Not all cops feel that way and they should NOT be cops.

You know what I meant. You see we do agree on something.

badger
12/10/2014, 03:32 PM
They make fun of the South, but we don't get upset... where do you think that they're all headed every chance they get?

It's true --- the population is migrating south with lower cost of living, lower taxes, lower regulation... and higher temperatures :P

Sooner8th
12/10/2014, 03:35 PM
So your saying the Dems do in fact pander to the minorities But they should "ONLY" when they show up and vote your way?

Your admiring now that the Dems BUY the Black and Latino votes? Good jorb Moran.

And then you have to say something stupid. Show me where I said buy. I said pander, I never said buy. Any yes, that is the unspoken agreement any political party has with their base.

Tell me oh dumbass one - in the zeal of the rightwingnuts in the republican party for cutting spending what was the ONLY increase in spending last year? Come on you can tell me, we all know what it was.

FARM SUBSIDIES! Who gets FARM SUBSIDIES? RURAL WHITE VOTERS, YOUR BASE. Bought and paid for.

FaninAma
12/10/2014, 03:41 PM
I agree more with Schumer. Those are just talking points. We, democrats, should not and cannot continue to pander to minorities if they are not going to show up to vote in midterms. All this focus from my party about black men dying at the hands of the police is wearing me out. No one should die at the hands of the police, regardless of their color.

Wow, are we actually going to have a reasonable discussion on this? Kudos.

I actually think the cop in Long Island should have been indicted. That was just a sensless death but it had nothing to do with race and it is getting a little fatiguing to other parts of the electorate to keep hearing about how racist this countrty is. It is starting to suck all of the oxygen out of the room in terms of political discourse. I wonder how hispanics feel on all of this focus on blacks by the President and the Democrats?

badger
12/10/2014, 03:50 PM
pander to minorities if they are not going to show up to vote in midterms
Midterm's over. Who will show up to vote in 2016 is now the question.

I wonder how hispanics feel on all of this focus on blacks by the President and the Democrats?
It may depend on how easy the green card/immigration process becomes before 2016.

As the great Homer Simpson once said, "I don't agree with him on his 'Bart killing policy,' but I do agree with him on his 'Selma killing policy.'" Get voters on board with an issue they're passionate about and hopefully they will not hear about the rest ;)

Turd_Ferguson
12/10/2014, 03:51 PM
FARM SUBSIDIES! Who gets FARM SUBSIDIES? RURAL WHITE VOTERS, YOUR BASE. Bought and paid for.
If you're stupid enough to think that most white farmers are Pub's, then you're dumber than I thought.

REDREX
12/10/2014, 04:07 PM
They make fun of the South, but we don't get upset... where do you think that they're all headed every chance they get?

It's true --- the population is migrating south with lower cost of living, lower taxes, lower regulation... and higher temperatures :P---And better Football

REDREX
12/10/2014, 04:22 PM
And then you have to say something stupid. Show me where I said buy. I said pander, I never said buy. Any yes, that is the unspoken agreement any political party has with their base.

Tell me oh dumbass one - in the zeal of the rightwingnuts in the republican party for cutting spending what was the ONLY increase in spending last year? Come on you can tell me, we all know what it was.

FARM SUBSIDIES! Who gets FARM SUBSIDIES? RURAL WHITE VOTERS, YOUR BASE. Bought and paid for.----80% of the Farm Bill is for Food stamps----I would like to cut that----Yep voters bought and paid for ----By the Dems

Sooner8th
12/10/2014, 04:28 PM

I actually think the cop in Long Island should have been indicted. That was just a sensless death but it had nothing to do with race and it is getting a little fatiguing to other parts of the electorate to keep hearing about how racist this countrty is. It is starting to suck all of the oxygen out of the room in terms of political discourse. I wonder how hispanics feel on all of this focus on blacks by the President and the Democrats?

We will as long as olvet can keep from showing his stupidity.

As a conservative democrat I have always thought my party needs to focus on more middle class voters regardless of race, sexuality ect. I am sick and tired of msnbc ranting about black men dying when they have contact with the police. I am sick and tired of going on huff post and seeing stuff about gays being insulted or discriminated against. We should be focusing on raising the minimum wage, increasing union membership, changing the tax code so we don't reward companies for shipping manufacturing overseas and closing loopholes that only the very wealth can use. We need to change the rules on how much cash you have to have on hand when playing the futures markets mainly oil and keep gas prices low at the same time add to the gas tax to make up for the decrease in gas usage to build and maintain our infrastructure. Add medicare as an option in the healthcare exchange and pass a law that forces medicare, medicaid and the VA negotiate lower drug costs then let anyone buy their drugs through them. The government shouldn't be making money off student loans, interest rates are at 1% or so, have the government refinance and run the student loans at 1 or 1 1/2% or whatever it takes to cover the admin cost and cut the payments to student loans.

Things middle class voters can see and feel in their pocketbooks.

Sooner8th
12/10/2014, 04:30 PM
----80% of the Farm Bill is for Food stamps----I would like to cut that----Yep voters bought and paid for ----By the Dems

Seriously? Don't even try to engage with in a conversation you know nothing about. Food stamps were CUT - FARM SUBSIDIES WERE INCREASED.

Sooner8th
12/10/2014, 04:32 PM
If you're stupid enough to think that most white farmers are Pub's, then you're dumber than I thought.

LOL yes - rural farmers are republicans as are everything else farm income supports. Implement dealers, irrigation companies, elevator operators, feed and seed dealers, banks ect. WOW just WOW.

REDREX
12/10/2014, 04:36 PM
Seriously? Don't even try to engage with in a conversation you know nothing about. Food stamps were CUT - FARM SUBSIDIES WERE INCREASED.---Yes or No----Food Stamps are the vast majority of the Farm Bill ?---Come on Google boy what is your answer?

Sooner8th
12/10/2014, 05:16 PM
---Yes or No----Food Stamps are the vast majority of the Farm Bill ?---Come on Google boy what is your answer?

Are you really this ill-informed? I completely and totally understand that Food Stamps are the vast majority of the Farm Bill, dumbass. Do you understand the farm bill has two components?

food stamps and FARM SUBSIDIES. GOOGLE IT. Fvcking learn something.

REDREX
12/10/2014, 05:22 PM
Are you really this ill-informed? I completely and totally understand that Food Stamps are the vast majority of the Farm Bill, dumbass. Do you understand the farm bill has two components?

food stamps and FARM SUBSIDIES. GOOGLE IT. Fvcking learn something.---Grow up you arrogant little prick------Where does the majority of the money go?----Subsidies or Food Stamps?----Simple question Google boy

FaninAma
12/10/2014, 05:23 PM
Midterm's over. Who will show up to vote in 2016 is now the question.

It may depend on how easy the green card/immigration process becomes before 2016.

As the great Homer Simpson once said, "I don't agree with him on his 'Bart killing policy,' but I do agree with him on his 'Selma killing policy.'" Get voters on board with an issue they're passionate about and hopefully they will not hear about the rest ;)

I think this issue is not as cut and dried as everybody thinks. Half of our front office/nursing staff of the group practice were Hispanic when I practiced in Amarillo. We did discuss this issue on occasion and to a person they were not in favor of open borders. A lot of them had spouses who worked in the construction sector and realized what an open border would do to wages. Also, more than a few watched their parents go through the LEGAL process of getting into the country and they resented the end run around this lengthy process that the illegals had taken.

REDREX
12/10/2014, 05:29 PM

food stamps and FARM SUBSIDIES. GOOGLE IT. Fvcking learn something.---Let me help you Google boy 80% goes to Food stamps etc and 15% to farm subsidies----5% to other-----Learn something-----Any questions?

FaninAma
12/10/2014, 05:31 PM
---Yes or No----Food Stamps are the vast majority of the Farm Bill ?---Come on Google boy what is your answer?

80% of the Ag budget goes to food stamps. The latest Ag bill did cut the food stamp program modestly but it also eneded a lot of direct payments to farmers: http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/04/news/economy/food-stamps-farm-bill/index.html

okie52
12/10/2014, 05:35 PM

food stamps and FARM SUBSIDIES. GOOGLE IT. Fvcking learn something.

Just to aid those that may be googly challenged.

http://i.imgur.com/UZgTL6E.png

Meanwhile, the funding for federal food assistance programs rose from 67% in the 2008 Farm Bill to 80% today.

http://www.snaptohealth.org/farm-bill-usda/u-s-farm-bill-faq/

TAFBSooner
12/10/2014, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson

LOL yes - rural farmers are republicans as are everything else farm income supports. Implement dealers, irrigation companies, elevator operators, feed and seed dealers, banks ect. WOW just WOW.

Most white farmers VOTE for Republicans. A lot of em, especially in Oklahoma, are registered Democrats.

Sooner8th
12/10/2014, 06:46 PM
Are you guys really this stupid?

Most white farmers VOTE for Republicans. A lot of em, especially in Oklahoma, are registered Democrats.

Most white farmers VOTE for Republicans. A lot of em, especially in Oklahoma, are registered Democrats. THAT MAKES THE REPUBLICAN VOTERS. You say it right here, they vote REPUBCIAN!

Oklahoma might be the only place they are registered democrats - here in Kansas it is overwhelming repub in rural districts.

---Let me help you Google boy 80% goes to Food stamps etc and 15% to farm subsidies----5% to other-----Learn something-----Any questions?

80% of the Ag budget goes to food stamps. The latest Ag bill did cut the food stamp program modestly but it also eneded a lot of direct payments to farmers: http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/04/news/economy/food-stamps-farm-bill/index.html

Just to aid those that may be googly challenged.

http://i.imgur.com/UZgTL6E.png

http://www.snaptohealth.org/farm-bill-usda/u-s-farm-bill-faq/

No one is arguing that point. Food stamps were CUT. Farm subsidies were increased. Direct payments were cut - more than offset by increases in the crop insurance and other subsidy increases that can't even be measured because it is open ended. Jesus you guys are rubes, you will believe anything rightwingnuts tell you.

google it, dumbasses and LEARN SOMETHING.

REDREX
12/10/2014, 07:05 PM
You are one arrogant little prick---You do have a talent for evading a direct question ----You are shown that you shot your month off and were wrong--- grow up Google Boy

Sooner8th
12/10/2014, 07:49 PM
You are one arrogant little prick---You do have a talent for evading a direct question ----You are shown that you shot your month off and were wrong--- grow up Google Boy

You are that stupid aren't you? Where was I wrong. Show me the sentence.

SCOUT
12/10/2014, 08:36 PM
It is cast in stone.

I will forever see Peter Dinklage running across a conference table towards Will Ferrell every time 8th posts.

Oohhh...Look at you!!

Sooner8th
12/10/2014, 09:27 PM
and when you people post....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz5tfLyt0lg

SCOUT
12/10/2014, 10:10 PM
Meh

FaninAma
12/11/2014, 09:47 AM
I was on a Washington Post forum yesterday regarding an article on this very subject. I expressed my opinion that whites are just tired of being called racist no matter what we do or say....it will never be enough to satisfy the progressive race baiters. We have reached a point of race-baiting fatigue. Another poster promptly suggested that I was a soft racist because I was comfortable with the current racism in the country. It made me tired.

I really don't see how the Democrats don't understand what they are doing to their own political fortunes among whites with their constant politics of class/race division.

Serenity Now
12/11/2014, 03:03 PM
They are in eastern oklahoma. And, this is Democrat country.

Serenity Now
12/11/2014, 03:07 PM

Agree the cop should have been indicted. You may be right, but, how can you say that his death had nothing to do with race?

Serenity Now
12/11/2014, 03:08 PM
There are a lot of "Don't Tread on Me" flags in this Democratic stronghold. :)

Sooner in Tampa
12/11/2014, 03:21 PM
Agree the cop should have been indicted. You may be right, but, how can you say that his death had nothing to do with race?

How can we say his death had anything to do with race?

Serenity Now
12/11/2014, 03:27 PM
How can we say his death had anything to do with race?
In the same way that we can't say that it didn't. All I'm saying is that it's foolish to say that it had nothing to do with it because you have no idea...respectfully.

FaninAma
12/11/2014, 03:38 PM
For 2 reasons:
1.I believe if Mr. Garner had been a 6'5"white guy the police would have done the same thing.
2.There were black officers in the group that arrested Mr. Garner including at least one black officer who was on top of Garner helping to hold him down. The autopsy report indicates that the weight of the officers holding him down contributed to his death much more than the choke hold did. The officer with the most seniority in the group was a black female officer.

I think it was a classic case of excessive use of force and very poor use of professional judgement and enforcement discretion on the part of all the officers. I have bailed more than one friend out of jail who were beaten up pretty good by the arresting police officers because they(my friends) were young and mouthy at the time. It isn't about race. It is about some police officers with an ego and an attitude doing a job that is often thankless and made much more difficult by politicians who require them to enforce stupid laws...like not selling "looseys".

TheHumanAlphabet
12/11/2014, 03:46 PM

Who do you think get the Farm Subsidies? The large conglomerate farms owned by REPUBS and DEMS alike, The REPUB and DEM congressmen/women and big Ag Business. The small family farm is left out in the cold... Not that they don't get subsidies, but it should not be given to the "gentleman farmer".

Sooner in Tampa
12/11/2014, 03:56 PM
In the same way that we can't say that it didn't. All I'm saying is that it's foolish to say that it had nothing to do with it because you have no idea...respectfully.

Agreed!

olevetonahill
12/11/2014, 04:20 PM

Why just the ONE cop? Why not All of em? Dude died from a heart attack. Not being choked.so every one who fought with him contributed.
Dont want to get Beat up , force placed under arrest? Dont ****ing resist

Turd_Ferguson
12/11/2014, 05:30 PM
Dont ****ing resistThat makes way too much ****ing sense. Please don't **** up a libtards racist dream with this kind of stuff.

olevetonahill
12/11/2014, 05:33 PM
That makes way too much ****ing sense. Please don't **** up a libtards racist dream with this kind of stuff.

Like Ive said before.
I taught my sons that the Place to argue with a cop is in the court room, Not the Street. Now Im teaching my Grandsons the same.
Ill bet NONE of em EVER get beat up or Killed by a Cop.

Turd_Ferguson
12/11/2014, 05:37 PM
Like Ive said before.
I taught my sons that the Place to argue with a cop is in the court room, Not the Street. Now Im teaching my Grandsons the same.
Ill bet NONE of em EVER get beat up or Killed by a Cop.

You racist bastard! Baby daddy got other **** to be doin dontcha know!

Sooner8th
12/11/2014, 06:03 PM
Who do you think get the Farm Subsidies? The large conglomerate farms owned by REPUBS and DEMS alike, The REPUB and DEM congressmen/women and big Ag Business. The small family farm is left out in the cold... Not that they don't get subsidies, but it should not be given to the "gentleman farmer".

I cannot believe you are arguing that the base of the Republican party is rural farm voters and big business. No integrity. Just admit your party put it in there in the house to payoff their base. Everybody knows it.

olevetonahill
12/11/2014, 06:08 PM
You racist bastard! Baby daddy got other **** to be doin dontcha know!

I aint a Racist! Ima equal opportunity hating MoFo.

olevetonahill
12/11/2014, 06:09 PM
I cannot believe you are arguing that the base of the Republican party is rural farm voters and big business. No integrity.
Just admit your party put it in there in the house to payoff their base. Everybody knows it.

Kinda like you Libs give cell phones and foodstamps to your base?

Sooner8th
12/11/2014, 06:11 PM
Kinda like you Libs give cell phones and foodstamps to your base?

More poor whites get food stamps and cell phones than blacks. Most poor whites live in the south and the title of this thread is Why Southern Whites Hate The Democratic Party.

lol, just had to throw that out.

olevetonahill
12/11/2014, 06:17 PM
More poor whites get food stamps and cell phones than blacks. Most poor whites live in the south and the title of this thread is Why Southern Whites Hate The Democratic Party.

lol, just had to throw that out.

But you dint back that statement up with Googled charts and graphs .:chuncky:

Sooner8th
12/11/2014, 06:19 PM
But you dint back that statement up with Googled charts and graphs .:chuncky:

You would ignore them anyway.

olevetonahill
12/11/2014, 06:32 PM
You would ignore them anyway.

Pretty much like anything else you post.

Sooner8th
12/11/2014, 07:27 PM
Pretty much like anything else you post.

see

olevetonahill
12/11/2014, 07:32 PM
see

Now see i read this, you dint get all vulgar and call folks vile names and such Nor did you post 14 paragraphs of nonsense. Keep up the good work.

OU68
12/11/2014, 07:52 PM
Now see i read this, you dint get all vulgar and call folks vile names and such Nor did you post 14 paragraphs of nonsense. Keep up the good work.

Pay tension! His mom is letting him use the upstairs computer & has doubled his allowance!!

Sooner8th
12/11/2014, 08:17 PM
Pay tension! His mom is letting him use the upstairs computer & has doubled his allowance!!

Go fvck yourself inbred hillbilly.

OU68
12/11/2014, 08:56 PM

Thanks for validating my post junior.

Sooner8th
12/11/2014, 09:02 PM

Don't be a dick *******.

FaninAma
12/11/2014, 09:09 PM
Democrat voters are twice as likely as Republicans to have received food stamps at some point in their lives.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

Sooner8th
12/11/2014, 09:24 PM

So...you insult me then I respond and I'm validating your post while you insult me again?

Like I said, go fvck yourself @sshole.

Sooner8th
12/11/2014, 09:26 PM
Democrat voters are twice as likely as Republicans to have received food stamps at some point in their lives.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

You didn't bother to pass on this little nugget from your article YOU posted.

But when the political lens shifts from partisanship to ideology, the participation gap vanishes. Self-described political conservatives were no more likely than liberals or moderates to have received food stamps (17% for each group), according to the survey.

OOOPPPPSSSSSS

OU68
12/11/2014, 09:30 PM
So...you insult me then I respond and I'm validating your post while you insult me again?

There are line on here that I respect & consider their responses. If I were a mod, I'd give you a month or two to cool off.

SoonerorLater
12/11/2014, 11:17 PM
There are line on here that I respect & consider their responses. If I were a mod, I'd give you a month or two to cool off.

Just a troll. Like all trolls he's Mike Tyson when he is sitting at home behind a keyboard.

olevetonahill
12/11/2014, 11:32 PM
Now see i read this, you dint get all vulgar and call folks vile names and such Nor did you post 14 paragraphs of nonsense.
Keep up the good work.

Don't be a dick *******.

Here i was already to give ya Gold star and ya mess it up . Play nice and you might get one tomorrow, Ok?

FaninAma
12/11/2014, 11:45 PM
You didn't bother to pass on this little nugget from your article YOU posted.

But when the political lens shifts from partisanship to ideology, the participation gap vanishes. Self-described political conservatives were no more likely than liberals or moderates to have received food stamps (17% for each group), according to the survey.

OOOPPPPSSSSSS
Democrat voters were twice as likely to have received food stamps at some point in their lives. A lot of people consider themselves moderate when in actuality they vote like liberals or conservatives. I think it is more informative to see a breakdown by voting history than self-descibed ideology. The former is objective. The latter is subjective.

Sooner8th
12/11/2014, 11:45 PM
Here i was already to give ya Gold star and ya mess it up . Play nice and you might get one tomorrow, Ok?

Typical, try to make it look like it came out of nowhere and was directed at you. I am not going to stand by and be insulted. You didn't insult me and I didn't insult you. You have nothing to do with this. Try again.

My response?

Posted by Sooner8th Go fvck yourself inbred hillbilly

Sooner8th
12/11/2014, 11:50 PM

Too fvcking rich, you insulted me then get your little tiny girlie panties in a wad with I return fire. Don't insult me and I won't insult you. Hell, you can't even keep yourself from insulting me when you're cry like a little b!tch about me returning your insult.

Get it?

SCOUT
12/11/2014, 11:58 PM
He must be a South Pole elf.

olevetonahill
12/12/2014, 12:04 AM
Typical, try to make it look like it came out of nowhere and was directed at you. I am not going to stand by and be insulted. You didn't insult me and I didn't insult you. You have nothing to do with this. Try again.

My response?

Posted by Sooner8th Go fvck yourself inbred hillbilly

No it was not my intent to imply those were aimed at me, I simply quoted YOU and your vitriolic responses to other posters.
It seems you are showing a pattern of "Not playing well with others"

Sooner8th
12/12/2014, 08:00 AM
No it was not my intent to imply those were aimed at me, I simply quoted YOU and your vitriolic responses to other posters.
It seems you are showing a pattern of "Not playing well with others"

You very conveniently left out the insults hurled at me FIRST. I didn't start it, but I'll damn sure end it.

olevetonahill
12/12/2014, 08:17 AM
You very conveniently left out the insults hurled at me FIRST. I didn't start it, but I'll damn sure end it.

You do realize just how childish and Petulant you sound. Dont you?

But , But He started it!:snowman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzO9YYOQQaQ

Sooner8th
12/12/2014, 09:51 AM
You do realize just how childish and Petulant you sound. Dont you?

But , But He started it!:snowman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzO9YYOQQaQ

Typical conservative, can't take responsibility. Do you know how disingenuous you sound?

SoonerorLater
12/12/2014, 10:08 AM
^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^

Characteristics of a troll #5

"Shuns any conciliatory statements"

olevetonahill
12/12/2014, 10:21 AM
Typical conservative, can't take responsibility. Do you know how disingenuous you sound?

I cant take responsibility? are you kidding me? You scream "He started it" when I pont that out you attack me?

you are a funny person. and Not HaHa funny!

olevetonahill
12/12/2014, 10:22 AM
^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^

Characteristics of a troll #5

"Shuns any conciliatory statements"

I find him Pathetic.

Sooner8th
12/12/2014, 10:37 AM
I find him Pathetic.

I find you and everyone on here pathetic. Just on this thread alone these people tried to deny that rural white farmers are not the base of the republican party. On a recent thread it was posted the unemployment rate is fixed - changed to make it look better under obama, I posted the study showing how it wasn't changed just the U designation was changed. Then they argued with me over it.

We are having a decent conversation and dumbass ou68 has to come out of the blue and insult me - I am not going to take it. Read my sig again. You people want to ignore me being insulted but when I insult you back - the OUTRAGE!

Typical conservatives.

olevetonahill
12/12/2014, 10:46 AM
I find you and everyone on here pathetic. Just on this thread alone these people tried to deny that rural white farmers are not the base of the republican party. On a recent thread it was posted the unemployment rate is fixed - changed to make it look better under obama, I posted the study showing how it wasn't changed just the U designation was changed. Then they argued with me over it.

We are having a decent conversation and dumbass ou68 has to come out of the blue and insult me - I am not going to take it. Read my sig again. You people want to ignore me being insulted but when I insult you back - the OUTRAGE!

Typical conservatives.

Whos "Outraged"? Im certainly not, Like i said I find you pathetic and slightly retarded.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQit9JV97IWPjeW1fACj6lmlxC41iYUM vQaUuslQuQaK7LvU5DI

Sooner8th
12/12/2014, 11:01 AM
Whos "Outraged"? Im certainly not, Like i said I find you pathetic and slightly retarded.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQit9JV97IWPjeW1fACj6lmlxC41iYUM vQaUuslQuQaK7LvU5DI

And you keep it going and going. Never admitting any fault, always blaming dems for sh!t pubs do.

SoonerorLater
12/12/2014, 11:14 AM
^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^

Characteristics of a troll #14

"will seek to have the last word in an online discussion."

olevetonahill
12/12/2014, 11:26 AM
And you keep it going and going. Never admitting any fault, always blaming dems for sh!t pubs do.

You poor deluded soul. I laugh equally at Both sides.

OU68
12/12/2014, 01:38 PM
Too fvcking rich, you insulted me then get your little tiny girlie panties in a wad with I return fire. Don't insult me and I won't insult you. Hell, you can't even keep yourself from insulting me when you're cry like a little b!tch about me returning your insult.

Get it?
Hell child, I expect nothing else from you. My reference to the mods was about your personal attack on another poster in a different thread. Get over yourself.

Sooner8th
12/12/2014, 01:46 PM
Hell child, I expect nothing else from you. My reference to the mods was about your personal attack on another poster in a different thread. Get over yourself.

Hell ignorant hillbilly, there you go again insulting me yet again. Just can't seem to quit can you?

You need to mind your own business and not involve yourself in things that don't concern you.

If I were a MOD I would give you a couple of months off to let you think about whining like a little b!tch when someone returns your insult.

olevetonahill
12/12/2014, 02:23 PM
Hell ignorant hillbilly, there you go again insulting me yet again. Just can't seem to quit can you?

You need to mind your own business and not involve yourself in things that don't concern you.

If I were a MOD I would give you a couple of months off to let you think about whining like a little b!tch when someone returns your insult.

If YOU were a Mod this board would be deader than it is.

SoonerorLater
12/12/2014, 02:36 PM
^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^

Characteristics of a troll #7

Keeps an argument going a lot longer than a normal person would, to the point where people will start asking a moderator to turn off comments or block the troll.

Sooner8th
12/12/2014, 03:46 PM
^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^

Characteristics of a troll #7

Keeps an argument going a lot longer than a normal person would, to the point where people will start asking a moderator to turn off comments or block the troll.

You have spent a LOT of time posting these.

olevetonahill
12/12/2014, 03:51 PM
You have spent a LOT of time posting these.

You have spent a lot of time earning them.

FaninAma
12/12/2014, 05:03 PM
Tomasky is a raging liberal but this article basically sums up the progressives' attitude toward the South. Plus, it's very entertaining to watch this guy froth at the mouth as he sips his glass of sour grape whine.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/08/dems-it-s-time-to-dump-dixie.html#

It is especially funny that they keep chanting the mantra that key southern states will be turning blue in the next election cycle....or the next.....or the next......or the next.

They need to take a look at the Congressional election map. It is very obvious that the Democrats are slowly being placed on reservations that consist of rich elites and very poor entitlement dependent recipients in urban areas with a few pockets of poverty ridden rural areas(NM, Rio Grande area of Texas) thrown in. In other words, the Democrat Party is becoming the party of income inequlity.

SCOUT
12/12/2014, 05:15 PM
Tomasky is a raging liberal but this article basically sums up the progressives' attitude toward the South. Plus, it's very entertaining to watch this guy froth at the mouth as he sips his glass of sour grape whine.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/08/dems-it-s-time-to-dump-dixie.html#

It is especially funny that they keep chanting the mantra that key southern states will be turning blue in the next election cycle....or the next.....or the next......or the next.

They need to take a look at the Congressional election map. It is very obvious that the Democrats are slowly being placed on reservations that consist of rich elites and very poor entitlement dependent recipients in urban areas with a few pockets of poverty ridden rural areas(NM, Rio Grande area of Texas) thrown in. In other words, the Democrat Party is becoming the party of income inequlity.
Well that article was an interesting take. I guess he is not one of the progressives calling for compromise, right?