PDA

View Full Version : Sic Em

soonergirlNeugene
12/7/2014, 05:31 PM
We've had enough embarrassment around here to last us awhile. Make sure your team takes care of business this year in your bowl game! If you want to carry the B12 flag, make sure you don't leave it in the bathroom next time you make a stop there. Ohio State beat Michigan State 49-37. Oregon posted a 46-27 victory. You know what you have to do.

SicEmBaylor
12/8/2014, 02:32 AM
Don't worry -- I'll be lifting weights and taking snaps from now until Jan. 1st. ;)

But, yes, that's a game I'd very much rather see us win as opposed to not. I don't know a damned thing about Michigan State football.

soonergirlNeugene
12/8/2014, 04:16 AM
Do a bunch of hail marys then. Or whatever you baptists call it. Our league should have hired the PR firm..

Eielson
12/8/2014, 10:29 AM
Don't worry -- I'll be lifting weights and taking snaps from now until Jan. 1st. ;)

But, yes, that's a game I'd very much rather see us win as opposed to not. I don't know a damned thing about Michigan State football.

Supposedly they're geniuses when it comes to coaching their secondary. Then again, they also play in the Big 10, so that might have a thing or two to do with it. It would be great for you guys to torch them.