PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson video???

OU68
12/7/2014, 02:46 PM
Today everyone has a cell phone and everything is filmed. Ever wonder why there is no recording of this incident? Maybe because it doesn't support the Sharpton/Jackson/Obama/Holder agenda?? Just askin....

hawaii 5-0
12/8/2014, 12:08 AM
Two construction workers who witnessed the last shots were videoed on another person's cell phone yelling at the cop and holding their hands up.

When interviewed they said they weren't from that area and had no dog in the outcome. I don't know if their testimony were heard by the no so grand jury.

Don't know of anyone that caught the fatal gundown.

5-0

Turd_Ferguson
12/8/2014, 02:03 AM
the no so grand jury.

5-0

I take it you got all the evidence/statements that the GJ got, and you disagree with them?

hawaii 5-0
12/8/2014, 12:55 PM
I take it you got all the evidence/statements that the GJ got, and you disagree with them?

The prosecutor presents evidence he wants presented to the grand jury.

It doesn't mean that all the evidence was ever presented.

IMO, just like in NYC the prosecutor swept this one under the rug to protect the police.

5-0

olevetonahill
12/8/2014, 01:52 PM
The prosecutor presents evidence he wants presented to the grand jury.

It doesn't mean that all the evidence was ever presented.

IMO, just like in NYC the prosecutor swept this one under the rug to protect the police.

5-0

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUelI1qsus7WdHQ4o7VMp1eGr-3OJGiIC54lpnKAEjeO-PiJSKlQ

hawaii 5-0
12/8/2014, 04:04 PM
No, not stupid.

I just took off the blinders.

After the abortion by a grand jury in NYC with a video showing a guy getting choked to death for selling cigarettes my current faith in the grand jury system took a big hit.

I take it you think the guy deserved to get choked to death. Are you upset he wasn't shot 10 times as well? Maybe set the dogs on him?

I think anytime the police are involved they (the Powers That Be) should appoint a special prosecutor with no ties to law enforcement on a local level.

5-0

Turd_Ferguson
12/8/2014, 04:12 PM
No, not stupid.

After the abortion by a grand jury in NYC with a video showing a guy getting choked to death for selling cigarettes my current faith in the grand jury system took a big hit.

I take it you think the guy deserved to get choked to death. Are you upset he wasn't shot 10 times as well? Maybe set the dogs on him?

I think anytime the police are involved they (the Powers That Be) should appoint a special prosecutor with no ties to law enforcement on a local level.

5-0

Are you too ****'n stupid to realize he wasn't choked to death?

olevetonahill
12/8/2014, 04:14 PM
No, not stupid.

5-0

Yea I think yer a tad stupid. The Dude did NOT die from choking He died from a ****in heart attack on the way to the hospital. Said heart attack was helped along by the struggle to resist arrest.Plus him being Morbidly Obese. read the reports moran.
Oh and the Chokehold is Not Illegal, Its been baned by the NYPD

You Libs keep going on an on about him being choked to death like the Cop held on till the dude was dead,
dint happen once Garner was cuffed they all got off . the dude saying he cant breath, If ya cant breath ya cant talk! simple

olevetonahill
12/8/2014, 04:15 PM
Are you too ****'n stupid to realize he wasn't choked to death?

Yuo went a little straighter to the Point LOL

Soonerjeepman
12/8/2014, 05:16 PM
There is a video of brown's "step-daddy" (loosely used term)....telling everyone to start a riot...BEFORE he started screaming his infamous "burn this B down"....

you talking about that one? lol

REDREX
12/8/2014, 06:14 PM
There is a video of brown's "step-daddy" (loosely used term)....telling everyone to start a riot...BEFORE he started screaming his infamous "burn this B down"....

you talking about that one? lol---Brown did not live with his real Father or his Mother---they were never married-------raised by his grandmother-----The man claiming to be his step father is not married to his mother----he is just a boyfriend. SOOOO it doesn't seem as though either parent cared enough to have him live with them----they only became involved after he was shot---Anyone see part of the problem?

olevetonahill
12/8/2014, 06:44 PM
---Brown did not live with his real Father or his Mother---they were never married-------raised by his grandmother-----The man claiming to be his step father is not married to his mother----he is just a boyfriend. SOOOO it doesn't seem as though either parent cared enough to have him live with them----they only became involved after he was shot---
Anyone see part of the problem?

They are "Victims" looking fer a Payday?

REDREX
12/8/2014, 07:28 PM
They are "Victims" looking fer a Payday?---They did take the money from the Grandmother when she was selling Mike Brown T-shirts-----Its an all round stupid mess

olevetonahill
12/8/2014, 07:41 PM
---They did take the money from the Grandmother when she was selling Mike Brown T-shirts-----Its an all round stupid mess

Yup Plus dint they beat her up?

Soonerjeepman
12/8/2014, 08:33 PM
---Brown did not live with his real Father or his Mother---they were never married-------raised by his grandmother-----The man claiming to be his step father is not married to his mother----he is just a boyfriend. SOOOO it doesn't seem as though either parent cared enough to have him live with them----they only became involved after he was shot---Anyone see part of the problem?

lol..yup...hence the "loosely use that term"...

that is what is amazing NOT ONE FRICKIN word about that whole situation by the main stream media...unbelievable.

Vet, Yes, there are charges of theft and assault pending I believe.

OU68
12/8/2014, 10:11 PM
Iblamo wants cameras on cops, how about telling the black community to stop commiting crimes?

Turd_Ferguson
12/8/2014, 11:17 PM
Iblamo wants cameras on cops, how about telling the black community to stop commiting crimes?

Racist!!!