PDA

View Full Version : NewsOK: Oklahoma football report card: How Bob Stoops flunked OU-OSU

kenth68
12/6/2014, 10:52 PM
http://newsok.com/ou-report-card-how-bob-stoops-flunked-OU-OSU/article/5373730

Link to NewsOK.com article

GDC
12/6/2014, 10:58 PM
After 16 years you'd think he would have a better understanding of the whole punting thing. Call for a block when he shouldn't and punt a second time when they shouldn't. Not real bright. I'm sure it's all on the players though because they should have executed in a great way and tackled In a great way to prevent the return. We know none of it is on the coaches.

Therealsouthsider
12/6/2014, 11:06 PM
After 16 years you'd think he would have a better understanding of the whole punting thing. Call for a block when he shouldn't and punt a second time when they shouldn't. Not real bright. I'm sure it's all on the players though because they should have executed in a great way and tackled In a great way to prevent the return. We know none of it is on the coaches.

....wow, almost verbatim of my reply in another thread....we have become sufficiently conditioned

ss

GDC
12/6/2014, 11:16 PM
I haven't had time to read thru all the other posts yet, but I think a lot of people are tired of the dumbass coaching mistakes and excuses. Subpar talent needs superior coaching and OU certainly does not have the coaching at this point.

It seems to be more and more obvious that superior talent masked any of Stoops's flaws as a coach.