PDA

View Full Version : Time for a change...

ObiKaTony
12/6/2014, 08:35 PM
It's blatantly obvious we haven't recruited, we can't in-game coach, we don't have speed, we can't compete against 'good teams' consistently, and we won't win a championship, period.

I'm not calling for stoops to go, even though complacency is a natural
Human condition, but I am asking for a top down clean house

All the excuse making needs to stop, we sucked before the injuries. This loss is an opportunity, let's hope the staff does the right thing.

UteSooner
12/6/2014, 08:46 PM
Bob's downfall will be surrounding himself with people he won't/can't fire. Josh should've been gone by now, and bringing Mike back (and the switch in defensive scheme) is obviously not working.

soonerfan69
12/6/2014, 08:48 PM
Need fresh new faces with new schemes

BoulderSooner79
12/6/2014, 09:54 PM
I changed my underwear.

Eielson
12/6/2014, 09:56 PM
Let's change the jerseys.

Therealsouthsider
12/6/2014, 10:05 PM
....we need leadership not change

ss

Eielson
12/6/2014, 10:09 PM
....we need leadership not change

ss

Does this mean that Boulder needs to put his old underwear back on?

Snrinhouston
12/6/2014, 10:49 PM
It's been obvious for at least three years that Stoops needs to move on. But the delusional Stoops apologists keep making excuses.

Can there be any further doubt that it's time for a new head coach? I think not.

flysooner9
12/6/2014, 11:03 PM
No think a lot more people would be calling for his head right now if we hadn't somehow pulled off wins against OSU and Bama to close out last year. Think how that year could/should have ended. Then followed up by this stink of a year.

BoulderSooner79
12/6/2014, 11:19 PM
I'm not really judging the coaches on the last 3 games on outcome since I was more interested in player development than W's. But I didn't see a whole lot of bright spots in player development outside of Perine and he was already well on the development path when the games mattered. I would have been delighted if we saw a young WR or a LB and especially a QB have a breakout game such that we couldn't wait to see him next year. I saw a little of that with Quick, but nothing to get too excited about. Now the most excitement for next is probably for 2 WR who may not even be here, an RB who is not currently on the team and a walk-on QB from another team. I can't even think of a defensive player that gets me fired up.

As far as judging the coaches on the first 9 games when it mattered, that's not a great report card either. We lost 2 close games filled with mistakes and then got blown out at home to polish off any chances to win the conference. Just an all around year to forget.

Therealsouthsider
12/6/2014, 11:22 PM

.....for the love of all that's holy, yes

ss

BoulderSooner79
12/6/2014, 11:35 PM

.....for the love of all that's holy, yes

ss

okay, but I'll have to turn 'em inside out. (And they are women's underwear, BTW)

Blue
12/7/2014, 04:17 AM
Bob needs to go. The team is stagnant as hell.

SicEmBaylor
12/7/2014, 06:26 AM
Bob needs to go. The team is stagnant as hell.

I'm 50% there right now. If next season proves he does absolutely nothing to change the way he does things then he needs to be released and sent on his way.

dwarthog
12/7/2014, 10:21 AM
okay, but I'll have to turn 'em inside out. (And they are women's underwear, BTW)

So you basically got on Bob's used underwear then.

Snrinhouston
12/7/2014, 10:34 AM
I'm 50% there right now. If next season proves he does absolutely nothing to change the way he does things then he needs to be released and sent on his way.

Why wait? The past six years (let alone yesterday) has been sufficient proof that he won't come close to sniffing another NC. Lance the boil now!