PDA

View Full Version : Three losses at home and we lose Bedlam...

SoCalBigRed
12/6/2014, 07:13 PM
Bob needs to be told, "There needs to be changes to your staff and your attitude. Otherwise, start looking elsewhere. We will be."

Sorry, but this ain't the 80s and parity is here. This is horrid coaching and game management in this game.

Piware
12/6/2014, 08:05 PM
Great idea! Let's start threatening the winningest coach in college football history because of an 8-4 season. BTW, everybody has them and some would give their left nut for a couple of them. I don't like these bad seasons anymore than the next guy but this "fire everyone" is just silly. Who do you want to replace Bob with - Mike Gundy?

Widescreen
12/6/2014, 08:12 PM
Great idea! Let's start threatening the winningest coach in college football history because of an 8-4 season.
Uh, what?

Eielson
12/6/2014, 08:15 PM
Uh, what?

I think he meant OU's.

BigDub
12/6/2014, 08:22 PM
So does anything change? How do you get better? How do you fix what is wrong?

Eielson
12/6/2014, 08:25 PM
So does anything change? How do you get better? How do you fix what is wrong?

Well the first step is always to complain.

Therealsouthsider
12/6/2014, 08:28 PM
I think he meant OU's.

....coaching more years than Barry and Bud doesn't carry water with me, they won titles

ss

beached_sooner
12/6/2014, 08:34 PM
Bob, can stick around, but Mike I'm sorry, but you make Venables look like a phucking genius right now ! You sucked at AZ, and now you're bringing your suckage to Norman. Maybe you should look into helping out Mark, and kick it down a notch.

Pathetic, offense puts up 35 points with a back-up QB that was completely muzzled the whole game, and you screw-the-pooch.

soonerfan69
12/6/2014, 08:40 PM
Need a new fresh face as DC with a mean streak enough of this finesse crap

Piware
12/6/2014, 09:26 PM
I think he meant OU's. Yes, I did. Thanks for correcting me.

EatLeadCommie
12/6/2014, 10:25 PM
Bob, can stick around, but Mike I'm sorry, but you make Venables look like a phucking genius right now ! You sucked at AZ, and now you're bringing your suckage to Norman. Maybe you should look into helping out Mark, and kick it down a notch.

Pathetic, offense puts up 35 points with a back-up QB that was completely muzzled the whole game, and you screw-the-pooch.

Mike didn't punt that ball