PDA

View Full Version : More GREAT news on the OBAMA ECONOMY 321 THOUSAND JOBS ADDED IN NOV

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 09:52 AM
GO OBAMA GO -

How many private sector jobs did bush lose in 8 long terrible years? You know the number, come on you can do it.

852 THOUSAND LOST JOBS UNDER CONSERVATIVE TRICKLE DOWN SUPPLY SIDE CUTTIN' TAXES AND REGULATIONS DUMBASS DUBYA.

OH, not to mention ADDING YET ANOTHER 44,000 JOBS TO SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER. YEP

U.S. employers add 321,000 jobs in November

WASHINGTON — U.S. employers hired at the strongest pace in nearly three years in November, adding 321,000 jobs, the latest sign the United States is outperforming other major economies by growing steadily and generating consistently healthy job gains.

The Labor Department says the unemployment rate remained at a six-year low of 5.8 percent. And 44,000 more jobs were added in September and October than the government previously estimated. Job gains have averaged 241,000 a month this year, putting 2014 on track to be the strongest year for hiring since 1999.

The large gains come after the economy expanded from April through September at its fastest pace in 11 years. The additional jobs should help boost growth in the coming months.

GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO!

REDREX
12/5/2014, 10:13 AM
I added four----and they were not low wage jobs like most of what Barack has "created"

REDREX
12/5/2014, 10:18 AM
Google boy----Either show where you get the info that Bush lost 852, 000 jobs while he was President or quit using the number----YOUR NUMBER IS WRONG

REDREX
12/5/2014, 10:24 AM
Come on Google Boy prove you are correct

TheHumanAlphabet
12/5/2014, 10:50 AM
To be revised next month down to 250,000....

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 11:08 AM
To be revised next month down to 250,000....

Dumbasses like you have been saying that for YEARS and it never ever is. Did you not see the last two months up revised UP?

The number is the number - stop being a lemming and believe the FACTS.

olevetonahill
12/5/2014, 11:08 AM
GO OBAMA GO -

How many private sector jobs did bush lose in 8 long terrible years? You know the number, come on you can do it.

852 THOUSAND LOST JOBS UNDER CONSERVATIVE TRICKLE DOWN SUPPLY SIDE CUTTIN' TAXES AND REGULATIONS DUMBASS DUBYA.

OH, not to mention ADDING YET ANOTHER 44,000 JOBS TO SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER. YEP

U.S. employers add 321,000 jobs in November

WASHINGTON — U.S. employers hired at the strongest pace in nearly three years in November, adding 321,000 jobs, the latest sign the United States is outperforming other major economies by growing steadily and generating consistently healthy job gains.

The Labor Department says the unemployment rate remained at a six-year low of 5.8 percent. And 44,000 more jobs were added in September and October than the government previously estimated. Job gains have averaged 241,000 a month this year, putting 2014 on track to be the strongest year for hiring since 1999.

The large gains come after the economy expanded from April through September at its fastest pace in 11 years. The additional jobs should help boost growth in the coming months.

GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO!

Aint he just wonderful? Why oi bet it aint long before we all drinking that "Free bubble up, and eating Rainbow stew"

rock on sooner
12/5/2014, 11:14 AM
The REAL measure of the job quality/creation will be in January/February
when the seasonal hires contract back to normal levels. In my last workplace
before retiring, the management team met to review all the seasonal hires and
decide who, if any, we would offer permanent positions. Biggest gain was in
retail, so the shrink will come....

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 11:16 AM
Google boy----Either show where you get the info that Bush lost 852, 000 jobs while he was President or quit using the number----YOUR NUMBER IS WRONG

First off its PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS, do I have to put it every time I post it? Everybody knows bush lost 852 THOUSAND PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS and added almost 3 MILLION GOVERNMENT JOBS.

I have posted it repeatedly. Stop being a lemming and believe the facts.

SoonerorLater
12/5/2014, 11:22 AM
First off its PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS, do I have to put it every time I post it? Everybody knows bush lost 852 THOUSAND PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS and added almost 3 MILLION GOVERNMENT JOBS.

I have posted it repeatedly. Stop being a lemming and believe the facts.

^^^ Posters beware troll attack ^^^

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 11:36 AM

^^^ Conservatives beware fact attack ^^^

olevetonahill
12/5/2014, 11:46 AM

I fingered out he was a troll right off the bat. I refuse to even read his drivel. Just poke him with a sharp stick now and again to get him to show his"Integrity" to us "Lemmings"
he's a ****in Moranic dildo breathed retard.

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 12:00 PM
I fingered out he was a troll right off the bat. I refuse to even read his drivel. Just poke him with a sharp stick now and again to get him to show his"Integrity" to us "Lemmings"

You see, when the offense is penalized the ball is moved BACK from the direction the offensive team is going. IF you gain back the yards you were penalized they are added to the yardage the offense gains. Is that simple enough for you to understand? Next I will explain why touchdowns or field goals are not counted when the offense has a penalty on the scoring play.

Ignorant dumbass hillbilly.

SoonerorLater
12/5/2014, 12:02 PM

Hey he would tell you he is presenting 'facts'. Of course all internet trolls can dredge up a few facts.

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 12:04 PM
The REAL measure of the job quality/creation will be in January/February
when the seasonal hires contract back to normal levels. In my last workplace
before retiring, the management team met to review all the seasonal hires and
decide who, if any, we would offer permanent positions. Biggest gain was in
retail, so the shrink will come....

OH so now jobs created in the fall just don't count huh? There are no lengths that you people will not go to undercut the growing, thriving economy and job growth that is going on under OBAMA. Funny how my son was a seasonal hire two years ago and now has a full time job at the same place, just you like you said some get permanent jobs.

Funny how the employment report didn't mention seasonal hiring as a factor.

What happened to the republican mantra of ANY job is better than no job?

I forgot to add the new republicans mantra of the numbers might be up now, but just wait and those numbers will come down. Still on track for the best employment year since 1999! OPPS back to the last DEMOCRATIC president. And that number includes the "shrink" from last years seasonal hiring.

SoonerorLater
12/5/2014, 12:10 PM
you people

^^^ ^Troll Alert^^^^ Notice the contempt and air of superiority?

FaninAma
12/5/2014, 12:19 PM
Sooner8th, nobody cares anymore. The voters voiced their opinion about Obama's economy. There is a great disconnect between the rosy picture his labor department and administration are spewing and the how the voters feel the economy is doing. The same thing happened to GHW Bush in 2002. The economy was improving but it was too late and too little to save him.

While you are Googling data take a little time and Google for opinion polls regarding the electorate's opinions about the economy and the direction of the nation.

BTW, I'll put a little more faith in these rosy reports when the Fed starts raising interest rates. Until the feds buy the numbers and act on them then they are just noise.

olevetonahill
12/5/2014, 12:41 PM
You see, when the offense is penalized the ball is moved BACK from the direction the offensive team is going. IF you gain back the yards you were penalized they are added to the yardage the offense gains. Is that simple enough for you to understand? Next I will explain why touchdowns or field goals are not counted when the offense has a penalty on the scoring play.

Ignorant dumbass hillbilly.

God you dint just bite that hook you swallowed it like Obammy jizz LOL

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 01:08 PM
Sooner8th, nobody cares anymore. The voters voiced their opinion about Obama's economy. There is a great disconnect between the rosy picture his labor department and administration are spewing and the how the voters feel the economy is doing. The same thing happened to GHW Bush in 2002. The economy was improving but it was too late and too little to save him.

While you are Googling data take a little time and Google for opinion polls regarding the electorate's opinions about the economy and the direction of the nation.

BTW, I'll put a little more faith in these rosy reports when the Fed starts raising interest rates. Until the feds buy the numbers and act on them then they are just noise.

I LOVE it when you imbeciles pull this. LOTS of people care about the jobs numbers, republicans stopped caring when the jobs numbers improved. "The voters voiced their opinion about Obama's economy", you mean the lowest turnout since 1942? 36% of registered voters voted, that election?

Tell me did the voters voice their opinion about Obama's economy 2012 when 62% of registered voters voted?

You people ignored that election.

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 01:10 PM
^^^ ^Troll Alert^^^^ Notice the contempt and air of superiority?

So you did understand that, good I really didn't want to have to spell it out for you. Like how it's not the house that determines the deficit and the debt.

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 01:53 PM
I just saw this little factod -

November's report also meant that the American economy has added jobs for 50 consecutive months, an all-time national record.

Did you see that? An all-time national record - fifty - FIFITY consecutive months of privated sector job growth. OH YEAH with wages SURGING .4% for the month and most full time jobs.

GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO

Come on boys get behind our president and cheer him and America on!

FaninAma
12/5/2014, 02:09 PM
I LOVE it when you imbeciles pull this. LOTS of people care about the jobs numbers, republicans stopped caring when the jobs numbers improved. "The voters voiced their opinion about Obama's economy", you mean the lowest turnout since 1942? 36% of registered voters voted, that election?
So the voters who didn't vote we thrilled ith the economy and wanted to show it by staying home and letting the Democrats(who you think are responsible for a great economy) go down the tubes? LOL. I enjoy your posts so very much and I don't have to call you names to point out how silly they are.

Tell me did the voters voice their opinion about Obama's economy 2012 when 62% of registered voters voted?

You people ignored that election.

Why yes they did. They indicated they supported a personality over policy. That's why a lot of his supporters didn't show up in the midterms. They care about personality....not about policies or principles.

And again, when the Federal Reserve puts enough faith in the numbers to start raising interest rates I will be right there with you. BTW, it's still too late for Obama. He has done the most of any politician in the country to help resurrect the GOP brand. Go obama, go obama, go obama! Keep putting those Republicans into office.

REDREX
12/5/2014, 02:12 PM

I have posted it repeatedly. Stop being a lemming and believe the facts.---Fine---Show me the facts that says Bush lost 852,000 private sector jobs during the time he was President--------

FaninAma
12/5/2014, 02:21 PM
---Fine---Show me the facts that says Bush lost 852,000 private sector jobs during the time he was President--------

Bush created about 3 million jobs over 8 years and that includes the ones lost in the early part of the recession in 2008.

BTW, it is the height of stupidity to think that a President creates jobs in the private sector. Federal regulations and tax policies can certainly impact job creation but not as much as Fed monetary policy and macro-economic forces beyond the control of any group of politicians has far more bearing in job creation.

Sooner8th's only purpose in reporting these numbers is to troll the conservatives on the board and get a response.

Sooner in Tampa
12/5/2014, 02:23 PM
Bush created about 3 million jobs over 3 years and that includes the ones lost in the early part of the recession in 2008.

BTW, it is the height of stupidity to think that a President creates jobs in the private sector. Federal regulations and tax policies can certainly impact job creation but not as much as Fed monetary policy and macro-economic forces beyond the control of any group of politicians has far more bearing in job creation.

Sooner8th's only purpose in reporting these numbers is to troll the conservatives on the board and get a response.

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!!!!

Thank Fan...maybe Obamadong breath will actually read and comprehend something.

olevetonahill
12/5/2014, 02:27 PM
Bush created about 3 million jobs over 8 years and that includes the ones lost in the early part of the recession in 2008.

And he gets em . I just poke the ignernt sombitch with a pointy stick , every now and then just fer fun i dip the point in shat. :welcoming:

REDREX
12/5/2014, 02:28 PM
Barack has been one of the least effective Presidents of all time

FaninAma
12/5/2014, 02:28 PM
DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!!!!

Thank Fan...maybe Obamadong breath will actually read and comprehend something.

I should have said 3 million jobs were created during Bush's 8 years as President. He certainly didn't create them and he certainly didn't lose the jobs during the recession that started at the end of Clinton's 2nd term.

The real problem I think that occurs with the Federal government is that it has grown so large in size and the amount of resources it uses that there is a substantial risk that it will suck all of the oxygen out of the nation's economy.

And I don't expect the Fed to raise real interest rates any time soon. To do so would increase the cost of servicing the debt significantly. And that is money that cannot be spent by politicians on their pet projects and programs so it ha no Keynesian value at all.

FaninAma
12/5/2014, 02:54 PM
Also, Sooner8th might want to consider this little tidbit of information: http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/07/23/states-with-republican-governors-lead-in-job-creation-and-growth

I wonder if that is why so many states have GOP governors and legislative bodies now? So in actuality Sooner8th and been touting Rick Perry's and other GOP governor's efforts on the job creation front. Who knew that Sooner8th was a closet Republican?

TheHumanAlphabet
12/5/2014, 03:05 PM
Dumbasses like you have been saying that for YEARS and it never ever is. Did you not see the last two months up revised UP?

The number is the number - stop being a lemming and believe the FACTS.

Gee, Thanks. 8, to be honest, Zippy could tell me the sky is blue and the sun rises in the east and due to all his lying and falsehoods, I wouldn't believe him.

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 03:05 PM
I should have said 3 million jobs were created during Bush's 8 years as President. He certainly didn't create them and he certainly didn't lose the jobs during the recession that started at the end of Clinton's 2nd term.

The real problem I think that occurs with the Federal government is that it has grown so large in size and the amount of resources it uses that there is a substantial risk that it will suck all of the oxygen out of the nation's economy.

And I don't expect the Fed to raise real interest rates any time soon. To do so would increase the cost of servicing the debt significantly. And that is money that cannot be spent by politicians on their pet projects and programs so it ha no Keynesian value at all.

Here to go again - ALL of the jobs bush created where government jobs - he lost private sector jobs during his eight years. Do you understand that?

There was no recession under Clinton. NONE ZERO.

In March 2001, the U.S. economy went into recession for the first time in ten years, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER.) NBER -- the private, nonpartisan organization whose business cycle announcements have long been considered the definitive word on the topic -- announced its determination on November 26, 2001:

NBER's president, Martin Feldstein, was a Bush campaign adviser who has long been close to the Bush family.

So even a bush loyalist says the recession started in march of 2001 when BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/5/2014, 03:08 PM
GO OBAMA GO Go OBAMA GO Around the bowl and down the hole, Go Obama Go!

FIFY

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 03:08 PM
Gee, Thanks. 8, to be honest, Zippy could tell my the sky is blue and the sun rises in the east and due to all his lying and falsehoods, I wouldn't believe him.

WOW you are a dumbass - it's not obama saying it. It's the LABOR DEPARTMENT you dildo.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/5/2014, 03:10 PM
WOW you are a dumbass - it's not obama saying it. It's the LABOR DEPARTMENT you dildo.
Hey Schmegma breath, who do you think runs the LABOR dept? Zippy...

FaninAma
12/5/2014, 04:06 PM
Hold on. The numbers may not be that great.(per CNCBC)
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102243878

But wait, there's more: The jobs that were created skewed heavily toward lower quality. Full-time jobs declined by 150,000, while part-time positions increased by 77,000.

"You want fries with that?"

FaninAma
12/5/2014, 04:12 PM
Here to go again - ALL of the jobs bush created where government jobs - he lost private sector jobs during his eight years. Do you understand that?

There was no recession under Clinton. NONE ZERO.

In March 2001, the U.S. economy went into recession for the first time in ten years, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER.) NBER -- the private, nonpartisan organization whose business cycle announcements have long been considered the definitive word on the topic -- announced its determination on November 26, 2001:

NBER's president, Martin Feldstein, was a Bush campaign adviser who has long been close to the Bush family.

So even a bush loyalist says the recession started in march of 2001 when BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.

http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com/2011/04/02/bush-vs-obama-total-private-sector-employment/

Over President Bush’s entire presidency, the private sector created a net 188,000 jobs (not including January 2001 data). Surprisingly, this number includes the 3.78 million private sector jobs lost in 2008

So you don't think the driving macro-economic factors that caused the recession in 2001 started before March of that year? You see, it is issues like this that really hurt your credibility.

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 04:21 PM

WHEW....THAT WAS CLOSE, you almost had to believe the economy and jobs are improving. Thank god for the good folks from CNCBC or whoever, you know the same folks who asked a 40 year old democratic congressman if medicare so wonderful why aren't you on it? Real rocket scientists there.

You can go to bed tonight good conservatives, driving home in your 4 wheel drive duallys, picking up dinner from chick fil a, clickin' on faux "news" touching yourselves when they mention reagan, then getting tucked into your reagan sheets and comforter. Dream, dream of no taxes or regulations and everyone is a maker just like you, even though your checks come from the government.

SoonerorLater
12/5/2014, 04:36 PM
WHEW....THAT WAS CLOSE, you almost had to believe the economy and jobs are improving. Thank god for the good folks from CNCBC or whoever, you know the same folks who asked a 40 year old democratic congressman if medicare so wonderful why aren't you on it? Real rocket scientists there.

You can go to bed tonight good conservatives, driving home in your 4 wheel drive duallys, picking up dinner from chick fil a, clickin' on faux "news" touching yourselves when they mention reagan, then getting tucked into your reagan sheets and comforter. Dream, dream of no taxes or regulations and everyone is a maker just like you, even though your checks come from the government.

^^^^^ Troll Alert ^^^^^^ Exudes narcissistic condescending imperial attitude.

The Remnant
12/5/2014, 05:20 PM
I wonder which states are experiencing the greatest job growth?

olevetonahill
12/5/2014, 05:29 PM

Moran read em an weep.

Hold on: Jobs report wasn't so great after all
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102243878#.

Labor Force Participation Remains at 36-Year Low
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/labor-force-participation-remains-36-year-low-0

olevetonahill
12/5/2014, 05:30 PM

"You want fries with that?"

Sorry Fan, didnt see you had posted it also.

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 06:52 PM
Moran read em an weep.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102243878#.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/labor-force-participation-remains-36-year-low-0

Started dropping under bush and still dropping - baby boomers are retiring. dumbass

olevetonahill
12/5/2014, 07:20 PM
Started dropping under bush and still dropping - baby boomers are retiring. dumbass

But thats Great news fer you an Obammy aint it?
i got a pile of em lol
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-CLuzlp5tTTP5Syap8Di1cuCuQLHkBjPBZp0cfbWYDwYbVrqo

FaninAma
12/5/2014, 07:48 PM
Sorry Fan, didnt see you had posted it also.
No problem. I knew the 8th would try to discredit the source. It must be so frustrating for him that the majority of voters just can't see how freaking great the economy has done under Obama's guidance. Stupid hillbillies.🎣

FaninAma
12/5/2014, 08:10 PM
8th, baby boomers aren't the cause of falling participation rates. In fact, baby boomers are postponing their retirements because they can't afford to retire. The labor participation rates of older baby boomers are actually higher than in previous generations. Younger people, especially millenials, account for the falling labor participation rates.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2014/01/15/u-s-unemployment-retirees-are-not-the-labor-exodus-problem/

olevetonahill
12/5/2014, 08:25 PM
No problem. I knew the 8th would try to discredit the source. It must be so frustrating for him that the majority of voters just can't see how freaking great the economy has done under Obama's guidance. Stupid hillbillies.🎣

It dont matter what a thread is about he twist.spins and deflects it back on Pubs and W all the time singin Obammy praises :chuncky:

Turd_Ferguson
12/5/2014, 09:28 PM
It dont matter what a thread is about he twist.spins and deflects it back on Pubs and W all the time singin Obammy praises :chuncky:

8th said obamas dictate good.

Sooner8th
12/6/2014, 12:26 AM
8th, baby boomers aren't the cause of falling participation rates. In fact, baby boomers are postponing their retirements because they can't afford to retire. The labor participation rates of older baby boomers are actually higher than in previous generations. Younger people, especially millenials, account for the falling labor participation rates.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2014/01/15/u-s-unemployment-retirees-are-not-the-labor-exodus-problem/

From your link, your article, it never does say WHY the participation rate is dropping.

In fact, it peaked in 1997 at 67.1 percent, and has dropped annually ever since.

What part of that do you and you people not understand?

Sooner8th
12/6/2014, 12:34 AM

Cannot afford to retire? You mean from when your party and DUBYA crashed the economy making the stock market plummet whipping out 401k's and retirement accounts? You mean the ones that fall and rise with the STOCK MARKET? The one that is at all time highs? They have made all of their bush, republican, supply side trickle down economics losses up PLUS some.

Honesty - if you are going to argue with me go take some pills to make you smarter to try to keep up. EVERYONE but your dumbass knows the stock market is at all time highs and that is driving retirement accounts up higher than when they were under when the idiot you and you people voted for TWICE crashed our economy.

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT (OBAMA) FOR RESTORING OUR RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS.

You keep proving you are the dumbest one on the board, even dumber that olevet. He at least has the good sense to play a buffoon and not pretend his has the intellectual capability to carry on an argument he can win.

rock on sooner
12/6/2014, 09:55 AM
Wow...

SoonerorLater
12/6/2014, 01:48 PM
Cannot afford to retire? You mean from when your party and DUBYA crashed the economy making the stock market plummet whipping out 401k's and retirement accounts? You mean the ones that fall and rise with the STOCK MARKET? The one that is at all time highs? They have made all of their bush, republican, supply side trickle down economics losses up PLUS some.

Honesty - if you are going to argue with me go take some pills to make you smarter to try to keep up. EVERYONE but your dumbass knows the stock market is at all time highs and that is driving retirement accounts up higher than when they were under when the idiot you and you people voted for TWICE crashed our economy.

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT (OBAMA) FOR RESTORING OUR RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS.

You keep proving you are the dumbest one on the board, even dumber that olevet. He at least has the good sense to play a buffoon and not pretend his has the intellectual capability to carry on an argument he can win.

Bitter, angry, mentally disturbed troll.

olevetonahill
12/6/2014, 01:56 PM
Bitter, angry, mentally disturbed troll.

Dude is that for real.

Heh 8th Ill have you no I aint playin at it. http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/fuk2.jpg

FaninAma
12/6/2014, 02:31 PM
I find it nteresting the left thinks conservatives are uninformed but then they bemoan the fact that their disengaged, ill-informed base wouldn't turn out in the midterms to vote for them. There is a real dosconnect there.

Oh yes, Obama loves Wall Street and he agrees with the corporate controlled national Chamber of Commerce on immigration. The most pro big insurance piece of legislation to ever come out of Washington bears his name.

REDREX
12/6/2014, 02:32 PM
The hard thing to believe is that anyone could think that Barack , Harry , and Nancy were good for the country

Rogue
12/6/2014, 02:54 PM
It's like tribalism these days. My team vs your team.

I've been critical of the "do-nothing Congress," but they also oversaw a big part of the "Obama recovery."

Lucky timing? Gridlock works? Or all one side's credit despite the other side's ineptitude?

I don't know why folks overcredit the POTUS for things like gas prices, and won't allow that either Clinton and Obama (and their respective congresses which weren't all of the same party) had much better fiscal #s than GWB. Similarly, the big crash happened under GWB's watch, but was rooted in some of Bill's bad decisions about subprime loans. My fellow libs don't usually own up to that, but it seems important to me.

Easy to point the finger at the "other guys."

Sooner8th
12/6/2014, 05:11 PM
It's like tribalism these days. My team vs your team.

I've been critical of the "do-nothing Congress," but they also oversaw a big part of the "Obama recovery."

Lucky timing? Gridlock works? Or all one side's credit despite the other side's ineptitude?

I don't know why folks overcredit the POTUS for things like gas prices, and won't allow that either Clinton and Obama (and their respective congresses which weren't all of the same party) had much better fiscal #s than GWB. Similarly, the big crash happened under GWB's watch, but was rooted in some of Bill's bad decisions about subprime loans. My fellow libs don't usually own up to that, but it seems important to me.

Easy to point the finger at the "other guys."

It is nice to see someone on here finally admitting obama is doing better than dubya.

You understand the bill clinton passed was a republican bill. He has said may times it was the worst mistake of his presidency.

Sooner8th
12/6/2014, 05:56 PM
and btw - the reason he signed it was because it was passed with veto overturn margins.

Rogue
12/6/2014, 07:08 PM
You saw where I said, "my fellow libs," right?

Sooner8th
12/6/2014, 08:11 PM

Yep, around here you have to keep repeating the facts or they fall back into alternate universe mode.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/7/2014, 09:23 AM

Yep, around here you have to keep repeating the facts or they fall back into alternate universe mode.

I don't think that's what rogue meant..

TAFBSooner
12/8/2014, 01:28 PM
and btw - the reason he signed it was because it was passed with veto overturn margins.

That in no way meant he had to sign the stinkin thing.

Good on him for apologizing. (/snark)

Good on the NYT for apologizing (http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/26/international/middleeast/26FTE_NOTE.html)for mis/cheerleading us into Iraq 2.0, then turning around and cheering for going in to Syria. (/snark)