PDA

View Full Version : Debt up 70% under Obama

dwarthog
12/2/2014, 11:42 AM
Skipping down the path we go....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-01/total-us-debt-rises-over-18-trillion

Last week, total US debt was a meager $17,963,753,617,957.26. Two days later, as updated today, on Black Friday, total outstanding US public debt just hit a new historic level which probably would be better associated with a red color: as of the last work day of November, total US public debt just surpassed $18 trillion for the first time, or $18,005,549,328,561.45 to be precise, of which debt held by the public rose to $12,922,681,725,432.94, an increase of $32 billion in one day.

Sooner8th
12/2/2014, 01:07 PM
Skipping down the path we go....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-01/total-us-debt-rises-over-18-trillion

Reagan added 300% the debt, bush I added almost 100% it and bush II added more than 100%. Suddenly you're concerned with the debt and deficit? Obama inherited a $1.2 TRILLION defict and has cut it to $483 BILLION this year. GREAT JOB MR. PRESIDENT - do what republicans didn't do cut the deficit!

http://www.theautomaticearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/USGrossFederalDebt.png

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=http://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2013/10/Deficit.jpg&w=1484

Boomer.....
12/2/2014, 02:26 PM
http://conservativenewager.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/all-bushs-fault.jpg

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/2/2014, 03:07 PM
Barack has accumulated more debt than all the presidents before him combined. look at yuor graph..starting at 2008--when BHO took office, it shows about 9 trillion in debt...what has happened since? we are now at 18 trillion..... nice charts by the way

olevetonahill
12/2/2014, 08:48 PM
How dare y'all question the Messiah?
He Pees holy water for 8th to sip on a hot day

Sooner8th
12/2/2014, 09:44 PM
Barack has accumulated more debt than all the presidents before him combined. look at yuor graph..starting at 2008--when BHO took office, it shows about 9 trillion in debt...what has happened since? we are now at 18 trillion..... nice charts by the way

Took office in 2008? Really? Since when? You cannot even get a simple fact as to when obama took office right. Who signed the 2009 budget? GEORGE W. BUSH. Bush's 2009 budget was at $1.2 TRILLION it is not down to $483. Show me a single republican president who cut deficits from the time he took over to when he left office.

Try again.

Sooner8th
12/2/2014, 09:49 PM
How dare y'all question the Messiah?
He Pees holy water for 8th to sip on a hot day

Go figure out why figure at why penalty yards on offense are gained back and scores are counted when there are offense penalties.

You ignorant *******.

olevetonahill
12/3/2014, 03:07 AM
Go figure out why figure at why penalty yards on offense are gained back and scores are counted when there are offense penalties.

You ignorant *******.

It really should be illegal for me to keep playing you. LMFAO

Sooner8th
12/3/2014, 08:31 AM
It really should be illegal for me to keep playing you. LMFAO

It really should be illegal for someone with an IQ so low to be able to post. Keep telling yourself you are playing me. LMFAO AT YOU.

SoonerorLater
12/3/2014, 09:15 AM

You ignorant *******.

If only the troglodytes who inhabit this board were able to recognize your true genius....

olevetonahill
12/3/2014, 10:04 AM
If only the troglodytes who inhabit this board were able to recognize your true genius....

Dude is Brilliant! Brilliant I say. :snowman:

TheHumanAlphabet
12/3/2014, 10:52 AM
8. Your sniffing some potent farts again. Zippy has singlehandedly crushed future generations with a mountain of debt. Zippy alone is responsible for this huge debt load.

olevetonahill
12/3/2014, 10:54 AM
8. Your sniffing some potent farts again. Zippy has singlehandedly crushed future generations with a mountain of debt. Zippy alone is responsible for this huge debt load.

SHHHHH dont disturb him
He's sipping his Holy water Obammy pisz and dreaming of Utopia!

Sooner8th
12/3/2014, 11:23 AM

Even through this debt was budgeted by dubya in 2009 and has come down ever since?

Obama alone is alone is responsible for this huge debt load - all of it? Even before he took office in 2009?

Sooner8th
12/3/2014, 11:24 AM

You are catching on.

I see where none of you can name a republican president who cut the deficit from the time he took office to when he left.

SoonerorLater
12/3/2014, 11:45 AM
You are catching on.

I see where none of you can name a republican president who cut the deficit from the time he took office to when he left.

Can you show me where Obama, Clinton, Carter et al. have ever reduced the total debt?

Sooner8th
12/3/2014, 12:21 PM
Can you show me where Obama, Clinton, Carter et al. have ever reduced the total debt?

You cannot reduce the debt unless you eliminate deficits. The last president to actually reduce the debt was Truman. You keep trying to change the conversation so you will not have to admit that repuclicans have added more to the debt and are worse on deficits than democrats.

Tell me the last repubclian president who reduced the deficit from when he took office to when he left office. All of the above listed DEMOCRATS did.

SoonerorLater
12/3/2014, 12:45 PM
You cannot reduce the debt unless you eliminate deficits. The last president to actually reduce the debt was Truman. You keep trying to change the conversation so you will not have to admit that repuclicans have added more to the debt and are worse on deficits than democrats.

Tell me the last repubclian president who reduced the deficit from when he took office to when he left office. All of the above listed DEMOCRATS did.

You are just seeing what you want to see. You neglect to mention control of the House (This would come under the logical fallacy of incomplete evidence aka Cherry Picking your facts). The House is the nexus of government spending. Look at you own chart. The years of lower or lowering deficits are preponderantly under a Republican majority house. Democratic controlled House's are notoriously profligate. It's even worse for the American Taxpayer when mandates like Obamacare are taken into account. What I see is that Republicans are bad. Democrats are worse.

olevetonahill
12/3/2014, 12:47 PM
You cannot reduce the debt unless you eliminate deficits. The last president to actually reduce the debt was Truman.
You keep trying to change the conversation so you will not have to admit that repuclicans have added more to the debt and are worse on deficits than democrats.

Holy HayZeus
Whos changing the subject?YOU are ya moronic Obammy pee swilling idjit.
This thread IS about the Total Debt increase UNDER Obammys watch. Got nothing to do with Pubs er Dems. Simply Obammy
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSydbXe1siBIqZ3Sy4PQ4o14r4To8vQl _BcJZuRmt-3UTfvqFrH0g

Sooner8th
12/3/2014, 01:04 PM
Holy HayZeus
Whos changing the subject?YOU are ya moronic Obammy pee swilling idjit.
This thread IS about the Total Debt increase UNDER Obammys watch. Got nothing to do with Pubs er Dems. Simply Obammy
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSydbXe1siBIqZ3Sy4PQ4o14r4To8vQl _BcJZuRmt-3UTfvqFrH0g

Listen up you dick sucking piece of ignorant **** - every president since truman has increased the debt - you have to cut then eliminate deficits to ever cut the debt. Is that too ****ing hard for your I don't know why points are taken off the board when the offense has a penalty low *** IQ mind to understand?

You people act like increasing total debt under obama is a first for presidents. dubya was the first at 6 BILLION, 7 BILLION, 8 BILLION AND 9 BILLION and took over with a surplus taking us to a $1.2 TRILLION deficit. Obama has taken a $1.2 TRILLION dollar deficit and cut it to $483 BILLION. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Sooner8th
12/3/2014, 01:19 PM
You are just seeing what you want to see. You neglect to mention control of the House (This would come under the logical fallacy of incomplete evidence aka Cherry Picking your facts). The House is the nexus of government spending. Look at you own chart. The years of lower or lowering deficits are preponderantly under a Republican majority house. Democratic controlled House's are notoriously profligate. It's even worse for the American Taxpayer when mandates like Obamacare are taken into account. What I see is that Republicans are bad. Democrats are worse.

Sweet baby Jesus you people remind me of the scene in my cousin vinny in the jail when pesci was showing then the cards - if you look at it a certain way blah blah blah.

Tell me who was in total and complete control over the house from lets say 2001 through 2006 when the deficit went from a $240 billion surplus to over $248 billion deficit in 2006. Who has been in total and complete control of the house from lets say 2011 through 2014 adding $3 TRILLION to the debt.

OOPPPPSSSS

That "just seeing what you want to see" didn't work out for you did it? What party is responsible for taking us from a surplus to a deficit from 2001 to 2006?

Sooner in Tampa
12/3/2014, 02:00 PM

But, but, but, we are all lemmings and only 8th knows anything about anything.

I am sure it is all Bush's fault...and the Obamadong still tastes great...and and and he is the bestest POTUS ever

And that dipsh!t calls us lemmings...that is rich, funny, and so fvcking ironic...what a boil on the *** of humanity...

SoonerorLater
12/3/2014, 02:37 PM
Sweet baby Jesus you people remind me of the scene in my cousin vinny in the jail when pesci was showing then the cards - if you look at it a certain way blah blah blah.

Tell me who was in total and complete control over the house from lets say 2001 through 2006 when the deficit went from a $240 billion surplus to over $248 billion deficit in 2006. Who has been in total and complete control of the house from lets say 2011 through 2014 adding $3 TRILLION to the debt.

OOPPPPSSSS

That "just seeing what you want to see" didn't work out for you did it? What party is responsible for taking us from a surplus to a deficit from 2001 to 2006?

...and who had complete control during the 111th congress? The worst years ever by your chart, not mine........It's all just a silly exercise. You carry this stuff to the rooting level of an Oakland Raiders Fan. I'm not sure whether you actually believe all of the BS you spew or just do it because you enjoy going off on these narcissistic rants.

In your world who is the scorekeeper in these p1ssing contests?

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." -- Thomas Jefferson

"If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." -- Harry S. Truman

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country." -- John F. Kennedy

It's George Bush's fault -- Barack Obama

olevetonahill
12/3/2014, 02:41 PM
Listen up you dick sucking piece of ignorant **** - every president since truman has increased the debt - you have to cut then eliminate deficits to ever cut the debt. Is that too ****ing hard for your I don't know why points are taken off the board when the offense has a penalty low *** IQ mind to understand?

You people act like increasing total debt under obama is a first for presidents. dubya was the first at 6 BILLION, 7 BILLION, 8 BILLION AND 9 BILLION and took over with a surplus taking us to a $1.2 TRILLION deficit. Obama has taken a $1.2 TRILLION dollar deficit and cut it to $483 BILLION. Why is that so hard to comprehend?
per Se
Stick to the subject as you so OFTEN say, this isnt about Debt through History, this thread is about how Much farther Yer Life support dick has taken into Debt Ya moran

Sooner8th
12/3/2014, 05:49 PM
...and who had complete control during the 111th congress? The worst years ever by your chart, not mine........It's all just a silly exercise. You carry this stuff to the rooting level of an Oakland Raiders Fan. I'm not sure whether you actually believe all of the BS you spew or just do it because you enjoy going off on these narcissistic rants.

In your world who is the scorekeeper in these p1ssing contests?

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." -- Thomas Jefferson

"If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." -- Harry S. Truman

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country." -- John F. Kennedy

It's George Bush's fault -- Barack Obama

You have no integrity or principal. NONE. On one hand you blame obama for the deficits but you ignore the house has been in republican control since 2011. You made a claim - You are just seeing what you want to see. You neglect to mention control of the House (This would come under the logical fallacy of incomplete evidence aka Cherry Picking your facts). The House is the nexus of government spending. With one tiny little fact - 2001 through 2006 house was under republican control hiking the deficit and debt completely and totally vaporized your claim.

I'm know you actually believe all of the BS you spew and you just do it because you enjoy going off on these narcissistic rants. You don't even know what narcissism is, don't use words your don't understand.

You totally and completely ignored my questions -

Tell me who was in total and complete control over the house from lets say 2001 through 2006 when the deficit went from a $240 billion surplus to over $248 billion deficit in 2006.

Who has been in total and complete control of the house from lets say 2011 through 2014 adding $3 TRILLION to the debt.

SoonerorLater
12/3/2014, 07:48 PM
You have no integrity or principal. NONE. On one hand you blame obama for the deficits but you ignore the house has been in republican control since 2011. You made a claim - You are just seeing what you want to see. You neglect to mention control of the House (This would come under the logical fallacy of incomplete evidence aka Cherry Picking your facts). The House is the nexus of government spending. With one tiny little fact - 2001 through 2006 house was under republican control hiking the deficit and debt completely and totally vaporized your claim.

I'm know you actually believe all of the BS you spew and you just do it because you enjoy going off on these narcissistic rants. You don't even know what narcissism is, don't use words your don't understand.

You totally and completely ignored my questions -

Tell me who was in total and complete control over the house from lets say 2001 through 2006 when the deficit went from a $240 billion surplus to over $248 billion deficit in 2006.

Who has been in total and complete control of the house from lets say 2011 through 2014 adding $3 TRILLION to the debt.

Look at your own chart, What years were the worst? It was the years when the Democrats were in charge. Look at it. You came up with the chart not me. As YOU said the Republicans grabbed back the House and which way is the deficit heading? If you want to blame the Republican House (2001-2006) for deficits then I assume you are also going to give the Republican controlled House (1995-2001) credit for the deficit reduction you like to boast about.

How can I not have any integrity? Hey, just going by the Sooner8th rules of debate. I'm doing just exactly what you do here on this board. Cherry pick some stat that helps you make a prima facie case, ignoring all else and then carry on as if what you have presented is the Holy Grail of truth.

Sooner8th
12/3/2014, 08:33 PM
Look at your own chart, What years were the worst? It was the years when the Democrats were in charge. Look at it. You came up with the chart not me. As YOU said the Republicans grabbed back the House and which way is the deficit heading? If you want to blame the Republican House (2001-2006) for deficits then I assume you are also going to give the Republican controlled House (1995-2001) credit for the deficit reduction you like to boast about.

How can I not have any integrity? Hey, just going by the Sooner8th rules of debate. I'm doing just exactly what you do here on this board. Cherry pick some stat that helps you make a prima facie case, ignoring all else and then carry on as if what you have presented is the Holy Grail of truth.

I am not cherry picking data - you are. The title to this thread is debt up 70% under obama. Like a typical conservative republican you want to pick a small sample size, 6 years, to try to prove your point. The problem is your point completely contradicts the point of this thread and YOUR point - the debt is obama's fault. You cannot even be consistent in one post. I was simply pointing out what you said is not only not true it's not even accurate.

You say - If you want to blame the Republican House (2001-2006) for deficits then I assume you are also going to give the Republican controlled House (1995-2001) credit for the deficit reduction you like to boast about.

I am not the one blaming the Republican House (2001-2006) for deficits YOU ARE. These are your rules -The House is the nexus of government spending. - not mine.

You simply don't have the intellectual firepower, honesty nor integrity to argue with me. You cannot even keep your agreements straight in a single post much less apply your own rules across more than one post.

REDREX
12/3/2014, 08:39 PM
Arrogance at a new level

olevetonahill
12/3/2014, 08:54 PM
Arrogance at a new level

Why do Yall even try to carry on an intelligent convo with this assclown? Hes a freaking Moran who can see nothing but Obammysdong in his mouth. Laugh at him hook em every now an then , Catch release and repeat. Even tho that gets tiring at times also.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/4/2014, 07:35 AM
8th.

#1 What is the total amount of debt accumulated under Obama?

#2 What was the total amount of debt accumulated by all presidents before him combined?

All I'm looking for are two numbers.

olevetonahill
12/4/2014, 08:10 AM
8th.

#2 What was the total amount of debt accumulated by all presidents before him combined?

Yer gonna hear about Bad Pubs from Hoover to W. Why do you bother Bro. The dude is a stone Obammy worshiper. Obammy =Good . All others = Bad.
and if we dont agreee with that assessment then we are nothing but ignorant hillbilly lemmings with NO integrity.

Fu*k him. he makes No sense in any way .

SoonerorLater
12/4/2014, 09:30 AM
I am not cherry picking data - you are. The title to this thread is debt up 70% under obama. Like a typical conservative republican you want to pick a small sample size, 6 years, to try to prove your point. The problem is your point completely contradicts the point of this thread and YOUR point - the debt is obama's fault. You cannot even be consistent in one post. I was simply pointing out what you said is not only not true it's not even accurate.

You say - If you want to blame the Republican House (2001-2006) for deficits then I assume you are also going to give the Republican controlled House (1995-2001) credit for the deficit reduction you like to boast about.

I am not the one blaming the Republican House (2001-2006) for deficits YOU ARE. These are your rules -The House is the nexus of government spending. - not mine.

You simply don't have the intellectual firepower, honesty nor integrity to argue with me. You cannot even keep your agreements straight in a single post much less apply your own rules across more than one post.

No you &#$%head. My point is, and see if you can wrap your pea brain around this, anybody can cherry pick some data point(s) and use it to make a case. This is exactly your M.O. not just on this thread but every thread you infest. I am presenting the alternate viewpoint because there is simply no measured debate with petulant knucklehead like you. Nobody in their right mind is going to believe Barack Obama is anything but a light weight community organizer, teleprompter reading, fiscally profligate, empty suit. In short your kind of guy.

As an aside, do you understand that you are mentally disturbed? You really are.

FaninAma
12/4/2014, 10:35 AM
Even with historically low interest rates the US spends about $450 BILLION to service its debt each year. Can you imagine what would happen if interest rates go up? I am sure the Federal Reserve would try to buy US Treasuries for a while but i think they have almost used all their powder in this area.

Sooner8th
12/4/2014, 12:30 PM
No you &#$%head. My point is, and see if you can wrap your pea brain around this, anybody can cherry pick some data point(s) and use it to make a case. This is exactly your M.O. not just on this thread but every thread you infest. I am presenting the alternate viewpoint because there is simply no measured debate with petulant knucklehead like you. Nobody in their right mind is going to believe Barack Obama is anything but a light weight community organizer, teleprompter reading, fiscally profligate, empty suit. In short your kind of guy.

As an aside, do you understand that you are mentally disturbed? You really are.

This post proves my point about your intellectual capability. Did not answer my questions and again are claiming I am cherry pick some data point. I'm not. Is going all the way back to Truman cherry picking? NO. You picked the last six years and tried to regurgitate some dumbass rightwingnut talking point with out checking into it before trying your damnedest to support it. You people want to believe dubya never happened. You cannot even keep your talking point straight in a single post.

Mr. light weight community organizer, teleprompter reading, fiscally profligate, empty suit is kicking the *** of the last guy you voted for and won - TWICE. 1.67 gpd under bush over 2 under obama, 825 THOUSAND JOBS LOST UNDER DUBYA 6.369 MILLION JOBS UNDER OBAMA. Surplus to a deficit under bush and falling under obama.

teleprompter, teleprompter, teleprompter - ignorant lemming.

SoonerorLater
12/4/2014, 12:52 PM
1.67 gpd under bush over 2 under obama, 825 THOUSAND JOBS LOST UNDER DUBYA 6.369 MILLION JOBS UNDER OBAMA. Surplus to a deficit under bush and falling under obama.

Blah, blah, blah. This is the drivel that makes you the insufferable childlike dufus which you are. You can pull these goofy-*** stats out of your rectum all day and it will make zero difference. A grade schooler with internet access could do the same thing. Until you have the ability to frame and analyze your cherry-picked stats and prove cause and effect then what you say means nothing.

REDREX
12/4/2014, 01:30 PM
Blah, blah, blah. This is the drivel that makes you the insufferable childlike dufus which you are. You can pull these goofy-*** stats out of your rectum all day and it will make zero difference. A grade schooler with internet access could do the same thing. Until you have the ability to frame and analyze your cherry-picked stats and prove cause and effect then what you say means nothing.----I think I have solved it---- Obama IS 8th ---Think about it--- arrogant-----aloof---neither will take responsibility ---both think Liberal policies work----blame problems on others----say whatever they need to ----don't respect others----It has to be Barack posting here

Sooner8th
12/4/2014, 01:41 PM
Blah, blah, blah. This is the drivel that makes you the insufferable childlike dufus which you are. You can pull these goofy-*** stats out of your rectum all day and it will make zero difference. A grade schooler with internet access could do the same thing. Until you have the ability to frame and analyze your cherry-picked stats and prove cause and effect then what you say means nothing.

Well that would make you less than a grade schooler. Facts are the facts. You dumbasses run job growth out under the holy saint reagan but when we do obama's - it's wait a minute!

Tell me mr. ability to frame and analyze your cherry-picked stats and prove cause and effect then what you say means nothing - what are the tax cuts enacted in the early eighties called?

Tell me mr. ability to frame and analyze your cherry-picked stats and prove cause and effect then what you say means nothing - who cut taxes in 2001 and 2003 that turned the surplus to a deficit?

You, like all conservatives have boughten into rightwingnut bullsh!t of - if you look at it a certain way you can see where the economy is not improving, no jobs are being added and the deficit and debt is all obamas fault, even though you stated the spending bill originate in the house.

You are such a lemming and so easily manipulated, low IQ is how you are so easily manipulated, that you buy into any rightwingnut who tells you - I am going to give you the infomation liberals don't what you to know. ONLY YOU will have this great insight to the "real" truth. You are going to be smarter and more informed than those stupid liberals who are ruining our country. Think back to how many times you have heard that crap from your sources of information.

Turd_Ferguson
12/4/2014, 02:28 PM
I love to gobble me some obamadong....mmmmmmm

Love lee.

SoonerorLater
12/4/2014, 02:59 PM
----I think I have solved it---- Obama IS 8th ---Think about it--- arrogant-----aloof---neither will take responsibility ---both think Liberal policies work----blame problems on others----say whatever they need to ----don't respect others----It has to be Barack posting here

I think he's worse than that. Lowlife troll is more correct. Read this and see if this profile doesn't fit him spot on.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

olevetonahill
12/4/2014, 03:23 PM
I think he's worse than that. Lowlife troll is more correct. Read this and see if this profile doesn't fit him spot on.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

You nailed him Dave. good jorb.

Sooner8th
12/4/2014, 04:56 PM

Did you "nail" me? Why don't you spend your time on the internet learning about basic football rules and how math works.

BetterSoonerThanLater still hasn't answered my two simple questions.

Study finds Republican base paranoid, delusional

A recently released study finds conservative Republicans paranoid, delusional, and living in an alternative reality. The study presents a picture of the GOP base as being motivated by a fundamentally different worldview than those in the middle or on the left.

According to the study conservative Republicans see the country as being under a dark and menacing threat. They believe the socialist charges made against President Obama. They believe Obama is part of some sinister conspiracy to destroy America.

The study, released by Democracy Corps, a consulting & polling group headed by James Carville reveals some interesting and disturbing insights about the Republican base:

"They believe Obama is ruthlessly advancing a 'secret agenda' to bankrupt the United States and dramatically expand government control to an extent nothing short of socialism."

"Conservative Republicans passionately believe that they represent a group of people who have been targeted by a popular culture and set of liberal elites - embodied in the liberal mainstream media - that mock their values and are actively working to advance the downfall of the things that matter most to them in their lives - their faith, their families, their country, and their freedom."

No surprises, since the majority of the conservative GOP base sees FOX News as the voice of the Republican party and embraces Glenn Beck as a hero.

What is interesting is the terrible picture the study paints for the Republican party. The conservative base represents two out of every three Republican voters, thus to win the party's nomination any candidate must find favor with the base. Yet the same base the Republican candidate must court represents only 1 out of 5 Americans, which is not enough to win a general election.

Compounding the problem is that the base rejects any compromise with Democrats or even moderate Republicans (RINOs - Republicans in name only). Yet with only one in five voters, Republican candidates will have a difficult time winning a general election.

For the Democrats the study is good news in the short term. Republicans will find it difficult to nominate candidates a majority of Americans will support. They will continue to lose and Democrats will continue to win for the foreseeable future.

Yet things do not look so good for America. The study reveals a Republican party suffering from mental illness. A significant portion of the party is paranoid, delusional, and living in an alternative reality. One in five Americans has lost their marbles. That can't be good.

olevetonahill
12/4/2014, 05:13 PM
And 8th keeps trying for the Win, there is no quit in him
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOeqe6cuo-zGEggnu6DrdIyhnp3lhWUk7n0CwZJs42_BtRKzoC

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/4/2014, 05:40 PM
8th.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/4/2014, 05:46 PM

Did you "nail" me? Why don't you spend your time on the internet learning about basic football rules and how math works.

BetterSoonerThanLater still hasn't answered my two simple questions.

Study finds Republican base paranoid, delusional

A recently released study finds conservative Republicans paranoid, delusional, and living in an alternative reality. The study presents a picture of the GOP base as being motivated by a fundamentally different worldview than those in the middle or on the left.

According to the study conservative Republicans see the country as being under a dark and menacing threat. They believe the socialist charges made against President Obama. They believe Obama is part of some sinister conspiracy to destroy America.

The study, released by Democracy Corps, a consulting & polling group headed by James Carville reveals some interesting and disturbing insights about the Republican base:

"They believe Obama is ruthlessly advancing a 'secret agenda' to bankrupt the United States and dramatically expand government control to an extent nothing short of socialism."

"Conservative Republicans passionately believe that they represent a group of people who have been targeted by a popular culture and set of liberal elites - embodied in the liberal mainstream media - that mock their values and are actively working to advance the downfall of the things that matter most to them in their lives - their faith, their families, their country, and their freedom."

No surprises, since the majority of the conservative GOP base sees FOX News as the voice of the Republican party and embraces Glenn Beck as a hero.

What is interesting is the terrible picture the study paints for the Republican party. The conservative base represents two out of every three Republican voters, thus to win the party's nomination any candidate must find favor with the base. Yet the same base the Republican candidate must court represents only 1 out of 5 Americans, which is not enough to win a general election.

Compounding the problem is that the base rejects any compromise with Democrats or even moderate Republicans (RINOs - Republicans in name only). Yet with only one in five voters, Republican candidates will have a difficult time winning a general election.

For the Democrats the study is good news in the short term. Republicans will find it difficult to nominate candidates a majority of Americans will support. They will continue to lose and Democrats will continue to win for the foreseeable future.

Yet things do not look so good for America. The study reveals a Republican party suffering from mental illness. A significant portion of the party is paranoid, delusional, and living in an alternative reality. One in five Americans has lost their marbles. That can't be good.

What questions? Maybe the ones you answered yourself. Is maybe you have me confused with Someone else with a similar name??

I asked you a question--2 to be exact-- in which all that was required wee two numbers... That's it.

Here... I'll give you another query: when does BHO take the responsibility of being the president, and not just the title? I mean, with everything being bush's fault for the past 6 years, you would think he was still president...

Sooner8th
12/4/2014, 06:03 PM
What questions? Maybe the ones you answered yourself. Is maybe you have me confused with Someone else with a similar name??

I asked you a question--2 to be exact-- in which all that was required wee two numbers... That's it.

Here... I'll give you another query: when does BHO take the responsibility of being the president, and not just the title? I mean, with everything being bush's fault for the past 6 years, you would think he was still president...

It was SoonerorLater not you, my bad.

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/4/2014, 11:34 PM
No worries. Thank you for admitting it wasn't me.

But ya know I gotta ask.. What about the questions I asked ya?

Sooner in Tampa
12/5/2014, 08:42 AM

Sorry bro...that stupid fvck won't answer your questions. The answers don't fall under his arrogant agenda.

You will find the Holy Grail quicker than you will get a straight answer out of the world's biggest troll

okie52
12/5/2014, 09:06 AM
A James Carville study?

Bwaaahhhaaashhaaaa!!!!

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 09:08 AM

I already answered them - even before you asked. Are the two huge charts not good enough?

The title to the thread is simple - Debt up 70% under Obama

Totally and completely ignoring it was up 100% under bush II, up 100% under bush I and up a whopping 200% under saint reagan. Each and every one of these REPUBLICANS had deficits higher when they left office than when they took office. The last president who didn't add to the debt was, of course, a DEMOCRAT! Truman DEMOCRATIC presidents Carter, Clinton and OBAMA all have lower deficits when they left office, or into their term, than when they took office. Your buddy soonerorlater tried to spin with you have to look into the blah blah blah about the house determines the size of the deficit thereby the debt but, of course,he completely ignored those years from 2001 through 2006 when the REPUBLICANS had control of the house, senate, executive branch took over a growing economy with surpluses to one that was on the brink of collapse with terrible deficits.

The lack of integrity for bitching about "obama's debt" and ignoring both bushs and reagans is laughable.

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 09:09 AM
A James Carville study?

Bwaaahhhaaashhaaaa!!!!

faux "news"?

Bwaaahhhaaashhaaaa!!!!

Right back at you pal.

okie52
12/5/2014, 09:16 AM
faux "news"?

Bwaaahhhaaashhaaaa!!!!

Right back at you pal.

Yeah that makes sense google boy....whenever I post a fox poll about libs feel free to use it.

Still a man of integrity Google boy?...why don't you tell us AGAIN how the dems "tried twice" to pass immigration reform in 2009 & 2010...

Sooner8th
12/5/2014, 09:36 AM
Yeah that makes sense google boy....whenever I post a fox poll about libs feel free to use it.

Still a man of integrity Google boy?...why don't you tell us AGAIN how the dems "tried twice" to pass immigration reform in 2009 & 2010...

Yes there ignorant boy, I have enough integrity to admit when I'm wrong. You and yours don't.

Tell me what about that survey is wrong.

Tell me again how cuttin' CG taxes causes CG tax revenues to go up.

dwarthog
12/5/2014, 09:49 AM
A James Carville study?

Bwaaahhhaaashhaaaa!!!!

8th is now citing James Carville studies as some sort of evidence?

I need to unblock him, looks like he's throwing up some comedy gold these days.

SoonerorLater
12/5/2014, 09:54 AM
Yes there ignorant boy, I have enough integrity to admit when I'm wrong. You and yours don't.

Troll alert.

olevetonahill
12/5/2014, 10:27 AM
8th is now citing James Carville studies as some sort of evidence?

I need to unblock him, looks like he's throwing up some comedy gold these days.

I unblocked him awhile back, I find it very humerous how he trys his damndest to twist spin and deflect any thread about Obammy into just how bad the Pubs were .

okie52
12/7/2014, 01:17 PM

Oh you admitted that you got it wrong on the bill the dems tried to pass on immigration after you had made a complete fool of yourself...then you threw out a lame attempt to cover your wounded pride that the dems tried to TWICE pass immigration reform during 2009-2010 when they controlled congress...one bill was only covering the dream act and the other, "radical" bill never made it out of committee...Heh heh...a man of integrity.

REDREX
12/7/2014, 01:29 PM
Oh you admitted that you got it wrong on the bill the dems tried to pass on immigration after you had made a complete fool of yourself...then you threw out a lame attempt to cover your wounded pride that the dems tried to TWICE pass immigration reform during 2009-2010 when they controlled congress...one bill was only covering the dream act and the other, "radical" bill never made it out of committee...Heh heh...a man of integrity.---Don't be so hard on him OKIE---That is all he has in life

Sooner8th
12/7/2014, 03:39 PM
Oh you admitted that you got it wrong on the bill the dems tried to pass on immigration after you had made a complete fool of yourself...then you threw out a lame attempt to cover your wounded pride that the dems tried to TWICE pass immigration reform during 2009-2010 when they controlled congress...one bill was only covering the dream act and the other, "radical" bill never made it out of committee...Heh heh...a man of integrity.

I admitted I was wrong and made a mistake, unlike you who argued forever that cuttin' cg tax rates caused cg tax revenues to go up. I do have integrity, I admit when I am wrong.

Turd_Ferguson
12/7/2014, 05:42 PM
I admitted I was wrong and made a mistake, unlike you who argued forever that cuttin' cg tax rates caused cg tax revenues to go up. I do have integrity, I admit when I am wrong.

Only thing you have is obamas **** in your mouth.