PDA

View Full Version : Wilson decison announced later today...grand jury done.

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 03:18 PM
It will be interesting....

I'll say they charge him with something...no way they'll find him not guilty of everything. (not that I agree with it)

nighttrain12
11/24/2014, 03:47 PM
It will be interesting....

I'll say they charge him with something...no way they'll find him not guilty of everything. (not that I agree with it)

Technically it would be decline to indict, not that he was innocent or not guilty of anything.

ABC News says around 7pm Central for the announcement.

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 03:50 PM
so, if they decline to indict...on one charge, 2nd degree murder...can they indict on another? It was my understanding they had several options from the top charge, 2nd degree to the least...nothing. Just curious?

Wishboned
11/24/2014, 05:56 PM
Press conference at 5:30.

REDREX
11/24/2014, 06:01 PM
They had to wait until the Al Sharpton show started at 5:00

Turd_Ferguson
11/24/2014, 06:07 PM
Honestly, I don't think it would matter if they didn't indict, or indicted him for capital murder. ****'s gonna get robbed and burned in Ferguson tonight...

Wishboned
11/24/2014, 06:09 PM

And they thought waiting until dark was perfect timing.

Turd_Ferguson
11/24/2014, 06:11 PM
And they thought waiting until dark was perfect timing.

You know damn good and well they been waiting on snow/cold/ice.

SoonerorLater
11/24/2014, 06:15 PM
I'm sure whatever the decision is, the crowd will accept it in a measured and philosophical way.

Wishboned
11/24/2014, 06:28 PM
You know damn good and well they been waiting on snow/cold/ice.

Just another reason to start a good fire!

Wishboned
11/24/2014, 06:32 PM
Now they're saying the announcement will be at 8PM

hawaii 5-0
11/24/2014, 07:44 PM
This is still Stage One.

The Feds will be waiting for their turn......

5-0

okie52
11/24/2014, 07:54 PM

Heh...

Odd time about an 8 pm announcement. Seems like at night wouldn't be the time...

SoonerorLater
11/24/2014, 08:46 PM
tick....tick....tick

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 09:06 PM
what I don't understand is when will people start taking responsibility for THEIR actions...or lack of. At about ANY after school program we do, we'll get less than 50% attendance. But yet it's still everyone else's fault that their kids are struggling in school, etc.

Where was brown's dad...in his WHOLE life, not just after he died. Where was he when his son was making rap songs about drugs and killing...

No one wants to take responsibility....

Turd_Ferguson
11/24/2014, 09:07 PM
This is still Stage One.

The Feds will be waiting for their turn......

5-0

Which is bull****. Holder/Obama has already tainted any case the DOJ might drum up...

Turd_Ferguson
11/24/2014, 09:08 PM
what I don't understand is when will people start taking responsibility for THEIR actions...or lack of. At about ANY after school program we do, we'll get less than 50% attendance. But yet it's still everyone else's fault that their kids are struggling in school, etc.

Where was brown's dad...in his WHOLE life, not just after he died. Where was he when his son was making rap songs about drugs and killing...

No one wants to take responsibility....

Word to ya momma.

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 09:13 PM
yo talkin about my mamma?

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 09:16 PM
here we go...lots of "unfounded"...I think he's going to not be indicted

Eielson
11/24/2014, 09:20 PM
here we go...lots of "unfounded"...I think he's going to not be indicted

There is no indictment.

Eielson
11/24/2014, 09:21 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/24/ferguson-grand-jury-deliberations/19474907/

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 09:21 PM
There is no indictment.

you already heard?

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 09:22 PM
ah...riots?

Turd_Ferguson
11/24/2014, 09:26 PM
Let the burning begin!

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 09:31 PM
what I don't understand is the young white dumba$$es protesting...I've seen this before...they have white guilt. And they just want to protest...against authority.

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 09:33 PM
wow...they have like 20 cops with like 200 people gathered...not sure that's enough...lol

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 09:37 PM
okay, so all the facts basically support the officer's story....but I doubt any of the protesters want to hear the truth.

Eielson
11/24/2014, 09:49 PM
okay, so all the facts basically support the officer's story....but I doubt any of the protesters want to hear the truth.

The African-American witnesses even supported this decision. So much for racism.

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 09:58 PM
yup....these reporters questions continue to want to show fault in the system....the one black dude in the back asking about missouri laws and this is not justice...you can tell he is pissed. So much for "journalism".

Several asked about who voted for what...dumba$$es....LISTEN he CAN'T say that.

yup,...that big bald black reporter was yelling "will you sleep well tonight?" so much for non bias journalism...

Turd_Ferguson
11/24/2014, 10:02 PM
Honky *** honky!

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 10:04 PM
well, first shots...nice

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 10:06 PM
I really don't get it...black caucus..."slap in the face"...WTF.

Eielson
11/24/2014, 10:07 PM
yup....these reporters questions continue to want to show fault in the system....the one black dude in the back asking about missouri laws and this is not justice...you can tell he is pissed. So much for "journalism".

Several asked about who voted for what...dumba$$es....LISTEN he CAN'T say that.

yup,...that big bald black reporter was yelling "will you sleep well tonight?" so much for non bias journalism...

Have you ever meet a smart journalism major in college? Just curious, because I never did.

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 10:13 PM
why doesn't obama talk about how parents (dads) need to be involved in a positive way...AGAIN, it's all about law enforcement...

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 10:14 PM
Have you ever meet a smart journalism major in college? Just curious, because I never did.
lol...nope

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 10:15 PM
holy crap...NO it's not being enforced differently...

Eielson
11/24/2014, 10:17 PM
"Please stop throwing rocks at the police"

"YOU 'GON ARREST ME FUH BEIN MAD!!??! MUTHAFUKKKAZ!!!"

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 10:17 PM
fire and tear gas...nice

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 10:21 PM
frickin reporters on the ground...the one dude has a mask on and is on his knee...folks patting his back...10 camera guys taking his pic...jeeze.

Eielson
11/24/2014, 10:28 PM
A couple of police cars have been destroyed. I would say that they'll be paying for that in tax dollars, but I doubt many people at this riot actually pay considerable taxes.

Breadburner
11/24/2014, 10:32 PM
They were going to riot either way.....

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 10:33 PM
lol true.

They just had the brown family lawyer...first words..."there was no justice", even after hannity said everyone is presumed innocent...

SoonerorLater
11/24/2014, 10:55 PM
I'm sure whatever the decision is, the crowd will accept it in a measured and philosophical way.

I stand corrected. The burning cars certainly light up the evening.

REDREX
11/24/2014, 10:57 PM
Looters are going to work---its about to blow up

TheHumanAlphabet
11/24/2014, 10:58 PM
Remember, most of these "journalists" are people who would rather party and get drunk than exercise their mind.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/24/2014, 10:59 PM
Justice served...

okie52
11/24/2014, 11:15 PM
Looters are going to work---its about to blow up

Don't want Michael to have died in vain

Eielson
11/24/2014, 11:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR465HoCWFQ

SoonerorLater
11/24/2014, 11:24 PM
I bet these folks are going to be dead tired at work tomorrow.

REDREX
11/24/2014, 11:28 PM
MSNBC is putting a spin on the violence---- Low even for them

BigTip
11/24/2014, 11:30 PM
The Fox news outlet here in Austin just put up a call in survey question:
Do you agree with the verdict?

Asinine! How can anyone, except the grand jury and those that presented the case, answer that? Nobody knows the facts of this case. Just amazing.

okie52
11/24/2014, 11:35 PM
MSNBC is putting a spin on the violence---- Low even for them

Per Michael Brown's attorney..."The country is devastated by this decision."

Gunfire breaking out

REDREX
11/24/2014, 11:39 PM
It will hurt the Civil case

okie52
11/24/2014, 11:43 PM
Burn it to the ground....always a good plan.

Eielson
11/25/2014, 12:01 AM
I bet these folks are going to be dead tired at work tomorrow.

It looks like Walgreens, Auto Zone, and Little Caesar's employees might get the day off tomorrow!

Eielson
11/25/2014, 12:04 AM

There goes Little Caesar's! These rioters are going to be hungry tomorrow...how are they supposed to get a large, nasty pizza for $5 now???

REDREX
11/25/2014, 12:07 AM
I bet the don't burn the welfare office

Eielson
11/25/2014, 12:12 AM
When can white people have a riot? I'd like to burn down Taco Bell for effing up my order.

Blue
11/25/2014, 12:20 AM
Both sides are retarded.

All the gestapo in St. Louis needed was an excuse to use all their new toys. Check out your new police state America.

Everybody nice and conditioned to seeing riot police yet? No big deal right?

okie52
11/25/2014, 04:28 AM
Riot gear for riots?

Heaven forbid!!!

Sooner in Tampa
11/25/2014, 08:21 AM
HAHAHA...It's the COPS fault for preparing for the idiots getting ready riot???

Priceless!!!

Soonerjeepman
11/25/2014, 09:21 AM

There goes Little Caesar's! These rioters are going to be hungry tomorrow...how are they supposed to get a large, nasty pizza for $5 now???

especially after all the booze they stole...nothin helps a hangover like a little pizza...

Soonerjeepman
11/25/2014, 09:23 AM
Both sides are retarded.

All the gestapo in St. Louis needed was an excuse to use all their new toys. Check out your new police state America.

Everybody nice and conditioned to seeing riot police yet? No big deal right?

wow....

Soonerjeepman
11/25/2014, 09:26 AM
NOT one comment from ANYONE, president on down....about the REAL PROBLEM.

The Black Family structure in America...especially the projects. Fiance and I were talking...a black mom, older boy (8 yr old)is sped, daughter (7 yr old) is sped, now has a younger boy (4) and just had twins. single, 3-4 different dads that she knows of...living on welfare. THAT is the problem. *and it goes for any race...

Sooner in Tampa
11/25/2014, 09:40 AM
The real problem is Race Baiting...or pimping...

http://theblacksphere.net/race-pimping/

dwarthog
11/25/2014, 09:48 AM

Little Ceasar's Hot-n-Ready pizza!

FaninAma
11/25/2014, 09:58 AM
This just makes me sad. Why are we still doing this in this country?

I feel bad for the family of Michael Brown. It is hard to understand why he would rush an armed police officer. Was he that angry?

I feel bad for the community especially the businesses who probably support the black community whole heartedly.

I feel bad for officer Wilson who was put in a situation he didn't ask for and responded as he was trained to but will forever have his life altered(and not for the better.)

I do not feel bad for the politics of racial division and the the insistence of the Democrats of turning everybody in their coalition into perpetual victims. It is not a message of hope. It is a message of hate. It inflames and deepens the divisions in this country.

My son goes to school with lots of balck young men(7th grade). He plays baseball with them. They eat lunch together. They spend the night at each others houses. One of the black young men was voted most popular in his class. Of course we don't have a lot of politicians or school teachers in this part of Oklahoma telling them they are victims and that white people hate them. I think our country could learn something from the kids at this simple country school.

SoonerorLater
11/25/2014, 10:00 AM
Where's 8th is today? Maybe he's out there holding these guys jackets for them.

Soonerjeepman
11/25/2014, 10:03 AM
This just makes me sad. Why are we still doing this in his country?

I feel bad for the family of Michael Brown. It is hard to understand why he would rush an armed police officer. Was he that angry (or high?)?

I feel bad for the community especially the businesses who probably support the black communioty whole heartedly.

I feel bad for officer Wilson who was put in a situation he didn't ask for and responded as he was trained to but will forever haqve his life altered(and not for the better.)

I do not feel bad for the politics of racial division and the the insistence of the Democrats of turning everybody in their coalition into perpetual victims. It is not a message of hope. It is a message of hate. It inflames and deepens the divisions in this country.

totally agree...I don't think or hope that no ones disagrees it was a tragedy...but the facts remain the same.

FaninAma
11/25/2014, 10:37 AM
I compare what the Democrats are doing with the black community(and to a lesser extent with other minority communities and single women) to what the ruling class in Saudi Arabia is doing to their underclass popultaion...inflaming and redirecting the anger toward a 3rd party.

I am not saying that members of the black community are like radical muslims. I am saying that the Democrats are intentionally and consciously attempting to inflame passions and emotions so they can then redirect and unleash that emotion on their political opponents and those who support their opponents. I fully expect this effort to intensify as white voter in increasing numbers give their support to non-Democrat candidates.

It needs to stop and the GOP needs to make more of an effort at outreach to blacks and other minorities along the lines of giving them a hand up and not a hand out. But at some point blacks and monorities will have to take a look at where they are at and what the policies of the Democrats have done in contributing to the social chaos in their culture and a community. They will have to tune out the Democrats' message much like women tuned out the "War on Women" garbage spewed by Democrats in the last election.

okie52
11/25/2014, 10:58 AM
Where's 8th is today?

Googling...

dwarthog
11/25/2014, 11:05 AM
This just makes me sad. Why are we still doing this in this country?

I feel bad for the family of Michael Brown. It is hard to understand why he would rush an armed police officer. Was he that angry?

I feel bad for the community especially the businesses who probably support the black community whole heartedly.

I feel bad for officer Wilson who was put in a situation he didn't ask for and responded as he was trained to but will forever have his life altered(and not for the better.)

My son goes to school with lots of balck young men(7th grade). He plays baseball with them. They eat lunch together. They spend the night at each others houses. One of the black young men was voted most popular in his class. Of course we don't have a lot of polticians or school teachers in this part of Oklahoma telling them they are victims and that white people hate them. I think our country could learn something from the kids at this simple country school.

Well said.

There is definitely a basic cultural issue at play here, a community that has evolved into a state where the behavior of this young man up to and including the shooting is something that is valued and even emulated as some sort of badge of honor or a rite of passage enabling them to be "accepted" into the community.

Whenever these actions which have become accepted as "normal", come into contact with others who don't accept them, there is conflict.

For a nation where the rule of law is supposedly sacrosanct, I'm not sure how we can expect folks to behave lawfully when it's routinely ignored at the highest levels of government when it doesn't suit their needs.

yankee
11/25/2014, 11:16 AM
nm

TheHumanAlphabet
11/25/2014, 11:26 AM
I love it...they burn down all their businesses and when they don't rebuild, they will holler that they are being disrepected and that racism is keeping them from having a quality if life in their community.

if I had a business they destroyed, I would take whatever insurance proceeds nets and run the hell away and never look back...

let the comunity rebuild their own stores and let the community invest in their community... Oh wait, that isn't going to happen...

REDREX
11/25/2014, 12:34 PM
The Brown family lawyer is an idiot

Sooner in Tampa
11/25/2014, 01:13 PM
And the senseless bullsh!t continues...SMDH

Report: Body Found Shot to Death, Set Fire Near Apartment Complex Where Michael Brown Died

FERGUSON, Mo. (CBS St. Louis/AP) — The body of a black male was reportedly found near Canfield Green Apartments in Ferguson, the same complex where Michael Brown was fatally shot by officer Darren Wilson during an altercation Aug. 9.
KTVI-TV reports that the man, in his 20s, was shot to death and set on fire. KMOX has sent a reporter to the scene.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/25/report-body-of-black-male-found-shot-to-death-set-on-fire-near-apartment-complex-where-michael-brown-died/

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/25/2014, 01:36 PM
Burn it to the ground....always a good plan."Don't just frown...Burn it Down"!

11/25/2014, 01:38 PM
When can white people have a riot? I'd like to burn down Taco Bell for their continued use of Chihuahua and other mystery meat.FI

11/25/2014, 01:42 PM
HAHAHA...It's the COPS fault for preparing for the idiots getting ready riot???

Priceless!!! Both sides are at fault. The law, and the outlaws. Unbefphukcinglievable!

Soonerjeepman
11/25/2014, 04:22 PM
"Mike Brown is an emblem (of a movement). This country is at its boiling point," said Ethan Jury, a protester in Philadelphia, where hundreds marched. "How many people need to die? How many black people need to die?"

#1 tragic situation
#2 he was NOT a gentle giant - had a rap sheet, smoke weed, stole things
#3 he came after the police officer
#4 why don't you ask how many black people need to die at the hands of black people...seriously...these folks think the 93% of deaths were by white cops...
#5 ask why so many "baby producers" - I won't call them dads or fathers - don't step up and raise their kids right..

guess it's okay to just ignore facts.

okie52
11/25/2014, 04:33 PM
"Don't just frown...Burn it Down"!

Catchy....I like that.

ouwasp
11/25/2014, 05:41 PM
The so-called rioters need to be called what they are: anarchists and criminals. I bet a great number of these anarchists can't even spell justice.

REDREX
11/25/2014, 05:49 PM
Al Sharpton and MSNBC are the biggest race baiters in the country---- They have been at it all day

11/25/2014, 06:54 PM
Al Sharpton and MSNBC are the biggest race baiters in the country---- They have been at it all dayIt's their chosen profession. $$$$$$$$$$$$

Turd_Ferguson
11/25/2014, 08:21 PM
**** all those ********!!!

okiewaker
11/25/2014, 10:56 PM
The definition of Feral is dang close what these ppl are.

ouwasp
11/25/2014, 11:28 PM
Where are the K-9s? Those German Shepherds are noted civil rights observers. They need to be allowed to have their input.

olevetonahill
11/25/2014, 11:32 PM
Where are the K-9s? Those German Shepherds are noted civil rights observers. They need to be allowed to have their input.

That and Water cannon. In this cold? they cool off in a hurry!

Turd_Ferguson
11/26/2014, 08:31 AM
baby mama and baby daddy on tv this morning. baby mama say's she don't belee a wur dat po leece offica says. she also doesn't believe the video of her son robbing the store...

Sooner in Tampa
11/26/2014, 08:53 AM
baby mama and baby daddy on tv this morning. baby mama say's she don't belee a wur dat po leece offica says. she also doesn't believe the video of her son robbing the store...

And it's people like that who keep fueling the fire...dumb fvcking b!tch and that worthless piece of sh!t she married...

I would like to hear her explanation for beating the sh!t out of people who were selling merchandise on the side of the road when her and a bunch of her hoodrat friends beat the people up and stole the merchandise and $$$$...explain Madam Gutter Rat

Sooner in Tampa
11/26/2014, 11:58 AM
This is what happens when a police officer gets his weapon taken away...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/officer-shot-killed-crazed-man-snatches-gun-police-article-1.1740921

hawaii 5-0
11/26/2014, 04:00 PM
Amazing how the donut shop in Ferguson was untouched.

Well, not really amazing considering......

5-0

Since71ASooner4Life
11/26/2014, 04:15 PM
The worst part of all of this is the behavior of Obama and his incompetent right hand Mr. Holder. In the complete absence of knowledge or the facts, those two clowns convicted that cop in the public's eye thru their actions and words since the day it went down until now - either for their own personal bias or simply to pander to the black opposition of the police. They should have charges brought against them for recklessly abandoning their fiduciary duties to society. I hate that son of a bitch like I cant express.

Soonerjeepman
11/26/2014, 05:02 PM
The worst part of all of this is the behavior of Obama and his incompetent right hand Mr. Holder. In the complete absence of knowledge or the facts, those two clowns convicted that cop in the public's eye thru their actions and words since the day it went down until now - either for their own personal bias or simply to pander to the black opposition of the police. They should have charges brought against them for recklessly abandoning their fiduciary duties to society. I hate that son of a bitch like I cant express.

preach it brother...preach it.

Soonerjeepman
11/26/2014, 05:04 PM
well, when baby daddy had been in prison (I'm sure the left will argue on drummed up charges - drug trafficing) and step daddy in prison for the same thing...and step daddy is yelling "burn this B.... down" in the middle of the mob...what do you expect.

course NONE of that will be brought up...he was a gentle giant...lol

8timechamps
11/26/2014, 11:40 PM
The sad part in all of this is that those that are burning **** down don't even live in that community. They don't give a ****, just an excuse to be hoodlums and break the law. The people that need those services (that are either being burned or interrupted) are the ones that ultimately pay. But the idiots either don't care, or don't stop to think about that.

Turd_Ferguson
11/27/2014, 08:30 AM
The sad part in all of this is that those that are burning **** down don't even live in that community. They don't give a ****, just an excuse to be hoodlums and break the law. The people that need those services (that are either being burned or interrupted) are the ones that ultimately pay. But the idiots either don't care, or don't stop to think about that.

I'm quite sure there are some peeps from other counties/states showing up for the riot's, but keep in mind that a lot of these "people that don't even live in that community" would be like saying somebody that lives at 12th and Santa Fe in Moore, joining in on a riot at I-240 and Shields in OKC, is not from that community.

Soonerjeepman
11/30/2014, 04:51 PM

agree with Turd...I doubt the MAJORITY of the looters and burners were taking their liquor stash back to the hotel to take with them on their flight home when their work is done. Now, are their organizers in the mix...starting the stuff and fueling it ....he33 yes, but the majority of the actual looters are prob within 10/prob 5 miles of the area.

REDREX
11/30/2014, 06:38 PM
http://imgur.com/gallery/hCxu2HQ Black Friday everything 100% OFF

BetterSoonerThanLater
12/2/2014, 11:35 AM
While 8th is over there arguing about a dog video calling everyone hillbillys, i still have not seen him comment on anything related to Ferguson. He's either very selective about which arguements he chooses to participate in, or he knows he has absolutely no arguments defending the left with regards to the Michael Brown decision.....

funny how he likes to cherry pick topics, and ignore others. maybe because he cant find a chart or graph, or something claiming the majority of Americans were against the decision in the case....

jkjsooner
12/2/2014, 04:19 PM
While 8th is over there arguing about a dog video calling everyone hillbillys, i still have not seen him comment on anything related to Ferguson. He's either very selective about which arguements he chooses to participate in, or he knows he has absolutely no arguments defending the left with regards to the Michael Brown decision.....

I won' speak for him but I have a few thoughts.

I think the whole thing is absurd. The officer most likely acted in self defense and even if not Brown clearly attacked the officer at one point and he was clearly a thug. The evidence seems to back up the officer's story. The initial eye witness reports are full of problems and there were other eye witnesses (I'm assuming they were black) who backed up the officer. I think the lynch mob mentality is very dangerous. Frankly if black people want to protest unfair treatment and police brutality there are plenty of better cases to hang their hats on. It's odd they picked this particular one.

Rioting and looting is simply antisocial behavior. I would be embarrassed if I were black. The people who will pay the price are the Ferguson residents themselves - especially the ones too poor to get out. It takes decades for some areas to recover from major riots and the rioters are only hurting themselves.

I don't know that you can say this is the left vs the right. I'm sure plenty on the left agree with you and me on this one. That being said I'm left on about 70% of issues and right on about 30%.

As for participation bias, I doubt there are many people here who don't do it. Sometimes it just boils down to what issues really chap your hide...

jkjsooner
12/2/2014, 04:54 PM
What are your opinions on the Rams players? I think the NFL saying it's their freedom of speech is just a way to avoid the issue. The NFL has very strict rules (dress and otherwise) on the field.

When a player is making millions a year, he better act in the best interest of his employer. Sometimes that means not taking actions that would create controversy (on either side). I can guarantee you that many companies require their CEO's to not weigh in publicly on controversial topics which have nothing to do with the companies they represent. That might be a little much for an NFL player but asking them to no do it while on the job is not outrageous by any stretch.

An NFL player is like a CEO in both pay and how his actions affect the team and league's brand.

Breadburner
12/2/2014, 05:10 PM
This administration is a joke.....

rock on sooner
12/2/2014, 05:12 PM
I haven't read this entire thread, but jkjsooner said something that I haven't
seen or heard much about...that Michael Brown was a strong arm thief that
had just done some mischief in a convenience store. Human nature being
what it is I wouldn't be surprised if he still wasn't a little stoked with adrenalin
when he was confronted by Officer Wilson and it cost him dearly. That being
said, most of the rest of this fiasco was mishandled by both sides, imo.....

jkjsooner
12/3/2014, 09:16 AM
I haven't read this entire thread, but jkjsooner said something that I haven't
seen or heard much about...that Michael Brown was a strong arm thief that
had just done some mischief in a convenience store. Human nature being
what it is I wouldn't be surprised if he still wasn't a little stoked with adrenalin
when he was confronted by Officer Wilson and it cost him dearly. That being
said, most of the rest of this fiasco was mishandled by both sides, imo.....

I agree that there is a lot of blame to go around. I would bet there are plenty of police officers who could have deescalated the situation. But that certainly doesn't mean that the officer broke any law. They're all human and have different temperaments and skill sets. Moral of the story is don't get in a physical confrontation with a police officer.

hawaii 5-0
12/3/2014, 11:25 AM
Deport all the protesters back to Kenya.

5-0

Sooner8th
12/3/2014, 11:47 AM

funny how he likes to cherry pick topics, and ignore others. maybe because he cant find a chart or graph, or something claiming the majority of Americans were against the decision in the case....

You haven't? Pay attention. I commented on this. Yet another example of you guys asking my opinion, i give it to you then you claim I'm hiding.

Soonerjeepman
12/3/2014, 01:59 PM
I agree that there is a lot of blame to go around. I would bet there are plenty of police officers who could have deescalated the situation. But that certainly doesn't mean that the officer broke any law. They're all human and have different temperaments and skill sets. Moral of the story is don't get in a physical confrontation with a police officer.

totally agree..

the parents, the grandparents, michael brown himself, his friend, all the "witnesses" that lied about him getting shot as he ran away, as he walked with his hands up.

sorry this is ALL on them. Oh, and the media that keeps portraying this as a racial issue, Michael brown being some "nice kid, headed to college...etc".

The officer did what he was trained to do. Michale Brown, assaulted a store owner, stole merchandise, refused to obey an officer, attacked an officer, and was high at the time (thus impairing his thought process - again something he CHOSE to do).

The so called "parents" of micheal brown - never married, I use the terms "parents/dad/mom" loosely because they really aren't parents...he didn't live with them, he was raised by his grandma, the one his mother/"step daddy" robbed. His biological dad was in prison for drug trafficking, step "dad" also in prison due to drugs.

These are all FACTS.

The media and everyone else can lay blame on the officer, but it really isn't on him, at all.

jkjsooner
12/3/2014, 04:46 PM
Well the police department didn't help themselves. How many hours was Brown lying there? I know they have to investigate a scene but he was there for a very long time. That's just going to turn the community against you.

The department could have also had cameras. That would have made their life a lot easier.

But I agree that almost all the blame probably (I say probably because we'll never know with 100% certainty what happened although I do think the evidence points towards the police's story) lies with Brown.

And, yes, the crap about him being a gentle giant was absurd. He was no gentle giant when he robbed that store. And while the store robbery doesn't prove he attacked the cop, it certainly points to his character flaws and indicates a possible troubled state of mind.

jkjsooner
12/3/2014, 05:11 PM
I can't get anyone to bite on the Rams protest.

I'd bet if you compare this to the Duck Dynasty situation you'll find a lot of hypocrites. People saying the network should have not punished the DD guys while saying the Rams should punish the players. People saying the Duck Dynasty guys should be punished but defending the Rams' players right to free speech.

Edit: I'm not saying anyone in specific is a hypocrite or anyone here. I'm just talking people in general.

Turd_Ferguson
12/3/2014, 05:20 PM

I'd bet if you compare this to the Duck Dynasty situation you'll find a lot of hypocrites. People saying the network should have not punished the DD guys while saying the Rams should punish the players. People saying the Duck Dynasty guys should be punished but defending the Rams' players right to free speech.

Edit: I'm not saying anyone in specific is a hypocrite or anyone here. I'm just talking people in general.

DD & The Rams = Apple + Orange.

olevetonahill
12/3/2014, 06:53 PM
Well the police department didn't help themselves.
How many hours was Brown lying there? I know they have to investigate a scene but he was there for a very long time. That's just going to turn the community against you.

The department could have also had cameras. That would have made their life a lot easier.

But I agree that almost all the blame probably (I say probably because we'll never know with 100% certainty what happened although I do think the evidence points towards the police's story) lies with Brown.

And, yes, the crap about him being a gentle giant was absurd. He was no gentle giant when he robbed that store. And while the store robbery doesn't prove he attacked the cop, it certainly points to his character flaws and indicates a possible troubled state of mind.

1St issue , The Perp is and was dead with out a doubt he aint going anywhere, In that particular case they had to do a very thorough job to collect and preserve any and all evidence. May have even had to wait for specialist to come in from other jurisdictions
No ya cant cover the body it will contaminate the scene. I aint ever watch any of those shows I know this from experience.
Once protected a Murder scene for 9 hours while waiting for OSBI techs to show up

DD was simply a man being interviewed and ASKED about his thoughts.
The Players were representing their employer and the entire NFL

Soonerjeepman
12/3/2014, 09:43 PM
1St issue , The Perp is and was dead with out a doubt he aint going anywhere, In that particular case they had to do a very thorough job to collect and preserve any and all evidence. May have even had to wait for specialist to come in from other jurisdictions
No ya cant cover the body it will contaminate the scene. I aint ever watch any of those shows I know this from experience.
Once protected a Murder scene for 9 hours while waiting for OSBI techs to show up

DD was simply a man being interviewed and ASKED about his thoughts.
The Players were representing their employer and the entire NFL

excellent on both sides...

on top of that, this whole "arms up, don't shoot" gesture was done because mb supposedly did that...now it's been proven he didn't do that. Not only by an autopsy but BLACK witnesses that have collaborated the PHYSICAL evidence...hence the gesture means jack #hit.

So the Rams players were wrong. As someone pointed out earlier....the NFL tells players what to do all the time such as telling RGIII he couldn't wear a "jesus" shirt... but the rams players can do this crap...

Ton Loc
12/4/2014, 09:07 AM
excellent on both sides...

on top of that, this whole "arms up, don't shoot" gesture was done because mb supposedly did that...now it's been proven he didn't do that. Not only by an autopsy but BLACK witnesses that have collaborated the PHYSICAL evidence...hence the gesture means jack #hit.

So the Rams players were wrong. As someone pointed out earlier....the NFL tells players what to do all the time such as telling RGIII he couldn't wear a "jesus" shirt... but the rams players can do this crap...

The NFL would have been slaughtered for messing with the rams players - even though they had every right to do so. I think the NFL has had enough bad press and decided to let this one go.

Soonerjeepman
12/4/2014, 12:29 PM
The NFL would have been slaughtered for messing with the rams players - even though they had every right to do so. I think the NFL has had enough bad press and decided to let this one go.

yup...which is totally unjustified.

I will add, this is an unfortunate situation...but to lay blame at the police and not ONE word by the black leaders, free press (beside that horrible Fox news) the family about what Brown did or his life leading up to HIS horrible decisions is said...that is BS...and we keep NOT hearing it.

olevetonahill
12/4/2014, 03:15 PM
yup...which is totally unjustified.

I will add, this is an unfortunate situation...but to lay blame at the police and not ONE word by the black leaders, free press (beside that horrible Fox news) the family about what Brown did or his life leading up to HIS horrible decisions is said...that is BS...and we keep NOT hearing it.

And we never will hear his true life story.
Simply because it would take an investigative reporter to dig in to his life history to report FACTs and then said reporter would be Tarred and feathered and labeled a racist