PDA

View Full Version : Jamuni McNeace

Soonerjeepman
11/23/2014, 11:50 PM
is he available this year? he was on the bench today, in uniform...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/24/2014, 01:19 AM
dang! What would he do for us?

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 10:37 AM
not sure..he's tall. He was in street clothes the last 2 games. So wasn't sure if he is available or if there was an issue.

dirtburglars32815
12/9/2014, 07:20 PM
Does anyone have any idea or any information on Dante Buford? During all preseason workouts they raved about him and I expected to see him be a big contributor. Kinda surprised I couldnt find any threads about him.

tycat947
12/9/2014, 09:42 PM
Does anyone have any idea or any information on Dante Buford? During all preseason workouts they raved about him and I expected to see him be a big contributor. Kinda surprised I couldnt find any threads about him.

The NCAA didn't approve of his high school classes so he was unavailable to play or practice with team. He's enrolled and attending classes and as I understand, if he has a 2.5 GPA after this fall semester he will be allowed to begin practice with the team in Jan but otherwise, he's redshirting. The problem was with his high school courses and nothing that OU did or didn't do.

dirtburglars32815
12/10/2014, 05:50 AM
The NCAA didn't approve of his high school classes so he was unavailable to play or practice with team. He's enrolled and attending classes and as I understand, if he has a 2.5 GPA after this fall semester he will be allowed to begin practice with the team in Jan but otherwise, he's redshirting. The problem was with his high school courses and nothing that OU did or didn't do.

Ok that makes sense. I just hadn't heard anything. Thanks for the info!