PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Should Hit Jameis W with their Shoe

David Earl
11/23/2014, 09:17 AM
I guess it's a good thing I'm not a zebra...

FSU QB Shoves Zebra (http://sports.yahoo.com/video/feud-day-jameis-vs-ref-025848169.html)

If I'm officiating and a kid does this, I'm throwing a flag and possibly ejecting him from the game. Surely there's something in the rules about shoving a ref!

Since71ASooner4Life
11/23/2014, 09:28 AM
he'll be in prison where he belongs within the next 3 years. The narcissist's jaw is going to hit the ground when he goes undrafted because of the character risk that he is, and then once a nobody, a continued life of committing crimes will catch up. If the best running back in the league gets tossed aside for what he did, I just cant see a team risking the public scorn, nor the very real risk of wasting a top pick, for drafting this piece of trash

David Earl
11/23/2014, 09:49 AM
I suspect you are correct regarding the draft, or at least close. He may go as a late pick, some team hoping they can make him grow up a little... but I doubt he'll last.

cherokeebrewer
11/23/2014, 10:56 AM
Contacting an Official
ARTICLE 4. Persons subject to the rules shall not intentionally contact a game official forcibly during the game.
PENALTY—Administer as a dead-ball foul. 15 yards from the succeeding spot. Automatic first down for fouls by Team B if not in conflict with other rules. Automatic disqualification [S7, S27 and S47].

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2014, 11:45 AM
I suspect you are correct regarding the draft, or at least close. He may go as a late pick, some team hoping they can make him grow up a little... but I doubt he'll last.

He'll be the #1 pick. Probably right about the not lasting part.

scott
11/23/2014, 11:49 AM
I'm completely perplexed as to why nothing was called. And the announcers just laughing? When is it ever okay to purposely make contact with a referee?

Is there something more to this story?

Turd_Ferguson
11/23/2014, 01:46 PM
He's nothing but a typical *******!

rock on sooner
11/23/2014, 02:41 PM
Da Rayduhs will draft him.....:stupid:

Piware
11/23/2014, 03:21 PM
Da Rayduhs will draft him.....:stupid:

He will have to learn to throw flashlight batteries.:welcoming:

bluedogok
11/23/2014, 04:45 PM
He'll be the #1 pick. Probably right about the not lasting part.
Another Ryan Leaf in waiting....

rock on sooner
11/23/2014, 05:30 PM
Another Ryan Leaf in waiting....

Naw, he's better than Leaf...aw, Hell, I'M better than Leaf...at least before
I had a shoulder replacement and aged to nearly 70...heh..:highly_amused::devilish:

guido911
11/23/2014, 08:05 PM
I thought what he did was wrong, but I cannot fault the guy for showing some sense of urgency in trying to win a game. That was a sign of a team player--even though he could have gotten a flag. If it wasn't Jameis, I doubt we even her about this.

Aries
11/24/2014, 08:13 AM
I remember an NFL game when Walter "Sweetness" Peyton was ejected. He ran toward an official to protest a call, and accidentally tripped and fell toward the official and put his hands on him to stop his fall. Ejected.