PDA

View Full Version : DOMER DROPS ANOTHER GAME

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/23/2014, 12:16 AM
3rd loss seals their fate. Perhaps their spirit and will to prevail is missing? Their tv network has served them well, but alas, not well enough.

olevetonahill
11/23/2014, 12:19 AM
3rd loss seals their fate. Perhaps their spirit and will to prevail is missing? Their tv network has served them well, but alas, not well enough.

We lost 3!Wheres the Brag?

11/23/2014, 12:29 AM
We lost 3!Wheres the Brag?We've been reading the brag just about everywhere since the Baylorbear game ended. Haven't we?

olevetonahill
11/23/2014, 11:28 PM
We've been reading the brag just about everywhere since the Baylorbear game ended. Haven't we?

Heh, Im sayin WE lost 3 also wheres OUR brag, LOL

BoulderSooner79
11/24/2014, 12:04 AM
Heh, Im sayin WE lost 3 also wheres OUR brag, LOL

We can pound ISU and Kansas into the turf.

olevetonahill
11/24/2014, 12:28 AM
We can pound ISU and Kansas into the turf.

Well there we go, We do have some Brag LOL

11/24/2014, 01:17 AM
We got 8 wins, bygod, and half of them mofos are IN CONFERENCE

olevetonahill
11/24/2014, 01:29 AM
We got 8 wins, bygod, and half of them mofos are IN CONFERENCE

Hell yea the Power of positive thinkin LOL

11/24/2014, 02:24 AM
We are better than most!

birddog
11/29/2014, 07:25 PM
Rush, if you're flaccid now, be ready for your pants to get shorter. Domer lost 49-14 to the prophylactics.

rock on sooner
11/29/2014, 09:55 PM
Rush, if you're flaccid now, be ready for your pants to get shorter. Domer lost 49-14 to the prophylactics.

Don't have that problem, but am sure as hell happy the Domers got their butts
kicked!! Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch....

Therealsouthsider
11/29/2014, 11:33 PM
...geez, couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of guys.

ss

vtsooner21
11/30/2014, 07:24 AM
The Trojans did, indeed, lubricate the High Priests of South Bend..

Boomer

Flying Scotsman
11/30/2014, 12:44 PM
Borrowed form Salt-N-Pepa...

"Oooh, baby, baby
Baby, baby
Oooh, baby, baby
Baby, baby

Push it good
Push it real good
Ah, push it
Ah, push it"

Flagstaffsooner
11/30/2014, 01:14 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjkiebus/reasons-its-perfectly-acceptable-to-hate-notre-dame

BoulderSooner79
11/30/2014, 03:19 PM
My problem is I hate USC just as much ND. So I was happy both entered the game at 7-4 and unranked and neither fan base was going to be real happy. Is there still a chance we face USC in a bowl? I hope not because our secondary would have no chance covering Agholor - he would probably set some kind of record against us.

vtsooner21
11/30/2014, 04:14 PM
For a week prior to the game, I told all within earshot that I was cheering for both teams to lose....Can't take either one of them. ..

Boomer

rock on sooner
11/30/2014, 04:28 PM
My problem is I hate USC just as much ND. So I was happy both entered the game at 7-4 and unranked and neither fan base was going to be real happy. Is there still a chance we face USC in a bowl? I hope not because our secondary would have no chance covering Agholor - he would probably set some kind of record against us.

I don't hate any team as much as I hate the Domers, and that includes whorns and pukes!
Y'all might not remember but the Domers beat us to start the '53 season, the next week
we tied Pitt and then THE STREAK began and continued until the next time we played the
f^$#^$#&%^ Domers...Pietrosante faked a dive and Lynch went around the right side
and, well, you know the rest...so, no, I don't hate any team as much as the Domers!!!

BoulderSooner79
11/30/2014, 04:41 PM
I don't hate any team as much as I hate the Domers, and that includes whorns and pukes!
Y'all might not remember but the Domers beat us to start the '53 season, the next week
we tied Pitt and then THE STREAK began and continued until the next time we played the
f^$#^$#&%^ Domers...Pietrosante faked a dive and Lynch went around the right side
and, well, you know the rest...so, no, I don't hate any team as much as the Domers!!!

It wasn't the next time if I recall my history. Thought we beat them 40-0 somewhere in there. ND never beat us 55-19 in the biggest game of the year and that one is recent enough for most of us to remember (or deny remembering for the sensitive types out there).

Regardless, if we met in a bowl this year, I think we take ND but would be kicked by 'SC. Although with our QB situation up in the air, any team that has a run D with a pulse is going to give us trouble.

rock on sooner
11/30/2014, 05:31 PM
It wasn't the next time if I recall my history. Thought we beat them 40-0 somewhere in there. ND never beat us 55-19 in the biggest game of the year and that one is recent enough for most of us to remember (or deny remembering for the sensitive types out there).

Regardless, if we met in a bowl this year, I think we take ND but would be kicked by 'SC. Although with our QB situation up in the air, any team that has a run D with a pulse is going to give us trouble.

You are correct...we beat them 40-0 in '56 in South Bend. I had forgotten that
'cause we were 1-9 history and I thought that was before the streak. Aw hell,
guess I'm gettin' old, but I still hate the Domers!