PDA

View Full Version : Stay Classy, Wisconsin Fans...

Eielson
11/22/2014, 04:44 PM
http://wisconsin.247sports.com/Board/23/Contents/Gordons-Record-About-To-Fall-33168282

Funny stuff over on their message boards. They're bashing Bob Stoops over there for letting Perine play in the 4th quarter, despite the fact that we pulled him with over 12 minutes left in the game.

Eielson
11/22/2014, 04:46 PM
Some quotes...

Perine from OU (of all places for me) is about to break it against Kansas, he's at 375 with 7 mins left in the 3rd

1. Who the **** is that
2. 3 ****in quarters

Exactly. If gordon played the 4th quarter the record would've been untouchable

What a joke that they kept him in

It's ****in Stoops I wouldn't expect any less. In hindsight I wish we woulda kept MGIII in but don't wanna be stupid and risk an injury. We still have something to play for and Melvin would be the first to tell you that

soonercastor
11/22/2014, 04:49 PM
Was this thread needed?

Eielson
11/22/2014, 04:50 PM
Apparently 3 is greater than 4 in Wisconsin...

Call me unimpressed. Nebraska > Kansas, 3 quarters > 4 quarters...

Congrats to the kid, but it doesn't have that "feel" to it...almost like it isn't comparable.

soonergirlNeugene
11/22/2014, 04:55 PM
It's a message board, not a Nazi convention. This thread, like all the rest, is completely unnecessary!
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/4/2/2/7/9/1/yay-54383329058.jpeg

BoulderSooner79
11/22/2014, 04:59 PM
Lots of butthurt in that thread. I watched the NU/Wisky game and that left Gordon in just so he could break the record too.

BigTip
11/22/2014, 05:02 PM
Heck, we will be saying the same crap if someone breaks it again next week.

SoonerBBall
11/22/2014, 05:05 PM

Disagree. If you have the chance to break a major record you do it. If someone else does it, good for them. Doesn't make Perine's accomplishment less awesome.

soonergirlNeugene
11/22/2014, 05:05 PM
I won't. Next week we'll have bigger fish to fry w/ OSU in town. Only way we are talking about this record next week is if Perine breaks it.

bluedogok
11/22/2014, 05:07 PM
Classy and Wisconsin in the same sentence?

http://onemansblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/inconceivable.jpg

BigTip
11/22/2014, 05:08 PM
Disagree. If you have the chance to break a major record you do it. If someone else does it, good for them. Doesn't make Perine's accomplishment less awesome.

I didn't say we would disagree with a coach trying to get a player to break a record, I am just saying we will be SAYING the same things as the wisky folks are saying. That's what you do on a sports board! lol

BoulderSooner79
11/22/2014, 05:08 PM

I wouldn't, I think a coach should let a player go for it. Doesn't take anything away from what Gordon did last week.

Eielson
11/22/2014, 05:12 PM

That's how I feel. It stings that a record that stood for 15 years is broken after just 1 week, but I'm not going to call anybody's class into question. Wisconsin obviously played for the record as well. It's not like it's coincidence that they didn't pull their RB until right after the carry that put him past LT. They would have played him another possession in the 4th if he was 20 yards short. Gordon still had an amazing performance against Nebraska, and people will remember it for many years.

BoulderSooner79
11/22/2014, 05:13 PM
I didn't say we would disagree with a coach trying to get a player to break a record, I am just saying we will be SAYING the same things as the wisky folks are saying. That's what you do on a sports board! lol

You're probably right. Maybe not on this low volume board, but you'd get the full spectrum over on LT :D

Besides, it won't happen for a while - amazing it did back to back like that.

BigTip
11/22/2014, 05:16 PM
Besides, it won't happen for a while - amazing it did back to back like that.

It really is amazing. It's sort of soaking in. That record stood for 15 years prior to LAST week.

soonergirlNeugene
11/22/2014, 05:18 PM
Yeah LT is different, but it feels a lot like shaggy. I don't really consider either of those sites as an accurate reflection of either fanbase. The volume comment is close to accurate though. They are certainly LOUDER over there.

Eielson
11/22/2014, 05:21 PM
https://twitter.com/ballrb28/status/536269824943349760

Montee Ball joins the butthurt club. I mean, like..yeah, every RB that plays into the 4th quarter can rush for over 400 yards.

Judge Smails
11/22/2014, 05:28 PM
I blame it on too much cheese in their diets.

aurorasooner
11/22/2014, 05:32 PM
It really is amazing. It's sort of soaking in. That record stood for 15 years prior to LAST week.We really needed something like this to mask JH sfb game-plans, imo.
I mean throwing the ball on 2nd and 6 (and then again on 3rd and 6) in a pouring down rain with a BU QB that can't hit the broad side of a barn in a drizzle much less a downpour. You know I'm all for not getting one dimensional with some short safe passes, and all, especially with a green QB and the weather conditions, but some of those deep out routes and across the field swing passes were just ridiculous in this weather. Our receivers, other than SS and Rip, aren't doing CT any favors, either. BTW, that was a helluva catch and run for a 1st down by RIP.

SoCalBigRed
11/22/2014, 05:34 PM
Doesn't take anything away from what Gordon did last week.

Yeah it does...

His #1 spot in the record books. :chuncky:

birddog
11/22/2014, 05:41 PM
They're programs an afterthought in the cfb world. They were on top for a week and now they're back to eternal irrelevance. So be it.

Judge Smails
11/22/2014, 05:41 PM
If you watch Perine's record setting run, if not for one defender, he would have had another 30 yards added to the record.

Eielson
11/22/2014, 06:01 PM
I decided to do a little math.

Gordon's first carry was the first play of the game, and his final carry was as time expired in the 3rd quarter, so he literally played the entire first 3 quarters. If we say that the opening kickoff took 5 seconds, then Melvin Gordon was playing for 44:55.

Perine did not get his first snap/carry until the second possession (which he went for 49 yards and scored on), and that was at 11:33 in the first. He had 2 fourth quarter carries, and he was taken out at 12:05 (I believe, ESPN doesn't show it exactly). That means that he played 44:28.

Also, when Wisconsin pulled Gordon, they were winning by 35 points. When we pulled Perine, we were up 34 points.

Nice try, Wisconsin fans. Nice try.

Judge Smails
11/22/2014, 06:05 PM
POST OF THE YEAR.

I decided to do a little math.

Gordon's first carry was the first play of the game, and his final carry was as time expired in the 3rd quarter, so he literally played the entire first 3 quarters. If we say that the opening kickoff took 5 seconds, then Melvin Gordon was playing for 44:55.

Perine did not get his first snap/carry until the second possession (which he went for 49 yards and scored on), and that was at 11:33 in the first. He had 2 fourth quarter carries, and he was taken out at 12:05 (I believe, ESPN doesn't show it exactly). That means that he played 44:28.

Also, when Wisconsin pulled Gordon, they were winning by 35 points. When we pulled Perine, we were up 34 points.

Nice try, Wisconsin fans. Nice try.

lexsooner
11/22/2014, 06:47 PM
They're programs an afterthought in the cfb world. They were on top for a week and now they're back to eternal irrelevance. So be it.

Speaking of irrelevant programs which are an afterthought in college football, ShaggyBevo has threads on Perine and the posts vary from way to go Texas kid, F Mack for not recruiting him, OU sucks, OU played him too long to get the record. In an off week, their board shows that UT fans: hate OU; hate Nebraska; hate the Aggies; are feeling giddy about a small sliver of success in a 5-6 loss season. From their comments, you would think they are a top ten team and playoff contenders and we are the rebuilding ones.

hawaii 5-0
11/22/2014, 06:56 PM
Congrats to both Gordon and Perine.

Both great players, with balance power and speed

5-0

Widescreen
11/22/2014, 08:41 PM
It's ****in Stoops I wouldn't expect any less. In hindsight I wish we woulda kept MGIII in but don't wanna be stupid and risk an injury. We still have something to play for and Melvin would be the first to tell you that
Translation: Stoops is classless for allowing Perine to keep playing. I wish our coach would've done the same thing.

Excellent logic. <roll eyes>

rock on sooner
11/22/2014, 09:06 PM
If you watch Perine's record setting run, if not for one defender, he would have had another 30 yards added to the record.

Anybody remember a certain diminutive running back that declined to go back
in the game to break AD's season total. I have no problem with letting Perine
go for it, in fact, I'd prolly squawk because the coach dint. Gotta let some kids
have glory! Think about it?! If he does nothing else in life, for one fleeting moment,
he was king of the hill!!!! We all know that Samaje isn't done.....BTW, KU's defense
was just flat out tired and truly hesitant to try to tackle a 243# rb whose path was
cleared by a 248# fb....jus sayin'....

8timechamps
11/22/2014, 09:36 PM
We really needed something like this to mask JH sfb game-plans, imo.
I mean throwing the ball on 2nd and 6 (and then again on 3rd and 6) in a pouring down rain with a BU QB that can't hit the broad side of a barn in a drizzle much less a downpour. You know I'm all for not getting one dimensional with some short safe passes, and all, especially with a green QB and the weather conditions, but some of those deep out routes and across the field swing passes were just ridiculous in this weather. Our receivers, other than SS and Rip, aren't doing CT any favors, either. BTW, that was a helluva catch and run for a 1st down by RIP.

Contrary to popular belief, you can't run the ball on every single down these days. You also have to throw more than just a swing pass every now and then. If you never attempt to stretch the field, then the secondary can sell out to stop the run. You have to present that threat once in a while.

The game plan was fine, that's just nit picking.

JH hasn't been nearly as bad as the mob wants to think. Sure, he's going to make a poor call once in a while, but so does every offensive coordinator in the country.

aurorasooner
11/22/2014, 10:19 PM
Contrary to popular belief, you can't run the ball on every single down these days. You also have to throw more than just a swing pass every now and then. If you never attempt to stretch the field, then the secondary can sell out to stop the run. You have to present that threat once in a while.

JH hasn't been nearly as bad as the mob wants to think. Sure, he's going to make a poor call once in a while, but so does every offensive coordinator in the country.Disagree completely, especially with the weather conditions today. In the 1st half, imo, he tried to give CT passing plays that the kid just simply can't make in a pouring down rain. Maybe he can make them in practice on a perfect and still day, but not in the weather conditions today.
As I mentioned in the post, I do think that we need to pass some even with a BU QB and even in pouring down rain to keep the defense honest and not become one dimensional, but those pass plays need to be limited in weather like today to short outs probably to the short side of the field, short quick swing passes for some YAC (not the wide ones), regular screen passes especially as tall as he is (I think he threw 2 today, 1 complete and he made a good decision and threw one away), and, again as tall as he is, I wouldn't have much of a problem with some inside lob screens and maybe some short slants as well (only if he shows some accuracy with the others), as long as he's coached up some to look out for the LB(s) and throw it in the ground from the pocket if not completely wide open.
Just my honest opinion, but most of those pass routes in the 1st half were ridiculous for a BU rookie QB in the heavy pouring down rain, except for maybe a QB like a B Petty or a Sammy B.

Therealsouthsider
11/22/2014, 10:39 PM
...I had forgotten Wisconsin played football until last week

ss

JLMSOONER
11/22/2014, 10:47 PM

BOOM!!!!

Salt City Sooner
11/22/2014, 11:37 PM
They're just still butthurt over losing Pritchard to us this week:

Oklahoma? For an elite basketball recruit? Ha.

If it's Oklahoma, I guess academics weren't a big priority.

It's hard to look at Lon Kruger's career and see him at Oklahoma for Pritchard's four years. Not a lot of talent around him. Just saying he has a lot of better offers to consider.

What a strange list, Oklahoma is the last school I guessed he would go to.

Wow, Oklahoma, guy must really want to be near family; otherwise what a waste of talent; he won't go anywhere with that team.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=193&f=2565&t=13353804&p=1

olevetonahill
11/22/2014, 11:41 PM

JH hasn't been nearly as bad as the mob wants to think. Sure, he's going to make a poor call once in a while, but so does every offensive coordinator in the country.

Oh hush with yer silly Logic and common sense!

Eielson
11/22/2014, 11:44 PM
THIS THREAD IS STRICTLY FOR MAKING FUN OF WISCONSIN!!!

Eielson
11/22/2014, 11:44 PM
Not really. It just makes me feel powerful when I boss people around.

JLMSOONER
11/22/2014, 11:52 PM

Oh hush with yer silly Logic and common sense!

Vet....where ya been today????

olevetonahill
11/22/2014, 11:58 PM
Vet....where ya been today????

Flew to Cal. to spend Turkey day with my oldest sister.
They all spoiling me ~

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/22/2014, 11:59 PM
I don't understand the butthurt. The name of the record is clear, most rushing yardage in a game. A game.

Not most rushing yardage in 3 quarters or 3 1/2 quarters or any other spliceage.

olevetonahill
11/23/2014, 12:08 AM
I don't understand the butthurt. The name of the record is clear, most rushing yardage in a game. A game.

Not most rushing yardage in 3 quarters or 3 1/2 quarters or any other spliceage.

^ What She said!

okiewaker
11/23/2014, 12:45 AM
Cannot remember,,how many carries did Perine get in the 4th qtr?

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2014, 12:56 AM
Cannot remember,,how many carries did Perine get in the 4th qtr?

The first 2 plays of OU's first 4th qtr possession
1st and 10 at OU 17 - Perine for 7 yards
2nd and 3 at OU 24 - Perine for 42 yards

okiewaker
11/23/2014, 01:05 AM
The first 2 plays of OU's first 4th qtr possession
1st and 10 at OU 17 - Perine for 7 yards
2nd and 3 at OU 24 - Perine for 42 yards

Thank you, Boulder. I didn't think he was around much in the 4th. :)

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2014, 01:13 AM
Thank you, Boulder. I didn't think he was around much in the 4th. :)

He was clearly in there to break records, but so was Gordon his last few carries. It may have just been for the conference record, but Perine ran too far ;) He may have broken the conference record on the 7 yarder. Both player's yardage totals were amazing, but they also required playing defenses they were terrible that day. But that's how records usually come about.

aurorasooner
11/23/2014, 01:51 AM
Perine's sure getting a lot of love on the halftime recap shows and especially on Fox's Big 12 Live show tonight, as well he should. There was a couple of low-class snide remarks on SpinCenter about him going back in to break the record, but that's normal for them when the record-breaking game is not on their channels. They only had him as number 10 on their top 10 plays of the day, as well.

I do agree with SD Srn gals post, that it's not a 3rd qtr record but a total game record, so I don't know what all the grief is, from the Wisky fans. If the game weeks were reversed, I'm sure Gordon would've just stayed in the game longer, anyway.

BTW, Kudos to Fox for leaving our game on FS-1 and not switching it to FS-2 as they usually do. I think it was because of the rushing stats record but they usually switch away from a blowout game. But props to them anyway.

Switching back and forth now between the taped Snr Wimmens BB game and waiting for CFB Final to come on. The Sooner women sure have a lot of good looking hotties playing BB. 1st time I've watched them this year. If they can play BB as good as they look, this should be a great year for them.

okiewaker
11/23/2014, 02:03 AM
Perine's sure getting a lot of love on the halftime recap shows and especially on Fox's Big 12 Live show tonight, as well he should. There was a couple of low-class snide remarks on SpinCenter about him going back in to break the record, but that's normal for them when the record-breaking game is not on their channels. They only had him as number 10 on their top 10 plays of the day, as well.

I do agree with SD Srn gals post, that it's not a 3rd qtr record but a total game record, so I don't know what all the grief is, from the Wisky fans. If the game weeks were reversed, I'm sure Gordon would've just stayed in the game longer, anyway.

BTW, Kudos to Fox for leaving our game on FS-1 and not switching it to FS-2 as they usually do. I think it was because of the rushing stats record but they usually switch away from a blowout game. But props to them anyway.

Switching back and forth now between the taped Snr Wimmens BB game and waiting for CFB Final to come on. The Sooner women sure have a lot of good looking hotties playing BB. 1st time I've watched them this year. If they can play BB as good as they look, this should be a great year for them.

Agree with you!

stoopified
11/23/2014, 07:00 AM
Whiny Badgers

Eielson
11/23/2014, 07:10 AM
Whiny Badgers

She sure is!

cherokeebrewer
11/23/2014, 09:28 AM
Gordon didn't seem upset about it at all. In fact he basically said..."good for him"

Soonerjeepman
11/23/2014, 09:49 AM
guess, although it was a great day and feat for the young man...and I'm sure EVERY coach in the country would have done the same thing...

I see some points.

wisc dude did it in 10 less carries and against a better D. Say what ya want but Neb is better, even on that day, vs ku.

BUT, it doesn't matter, all that it will read is Pernine, NCAA rushing single game record.

Turd_Ferguson
11/23/2014, 10:20 AM
I'd have left him in the whole game.

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2014, 11:42 AM
I'd have left him in the whole game.

And the football gods would have made sure he was injured; you don't F with the football gods.

ouduckhunter
11/23/2014, 12:48 PM

Great post, and ITA!

Pricetag
11/23/2014, 01:13 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/KQNWYu8DBRz7pAxxkOw3zxPOkOaymQOi3-FhKsb-F7Xc368FawoDVduVhaDb70m4bZ9EpJSRdSfswmclC-6GkGK8nJstv85b2KlmDVGSdXcEvSsNBkC-MjnvnbxynPXU1rTTIUi7S9kVxzTloMMM_Y0bjdXRgwRUnoOmCU v1Sx7vHTC-taDKNbKMNwfneGqYuZTAmTs19CajaT937x4=w451-h326-nc

70sooner
11/23/2014, 01:46 PM
we don't need no stinking badgers.....

Soonerjeepman
11/23/2014, 02:13 PM
we don't need no stinking badgers.....

nice...need to see that movie..been a long time.

BigTip
11/23/2014, 02:35 PM
I have been thinking about this (because it is fun to).

The wisky guy had a better yard per carry average. But think about what would really be impressive. What if someone broke the record now and only averaged 8 yards per carry? Holy cow, that would be one tough sumbitch. More impressive to me.

REDREX
11/23/2014, 02:38 PM
Let Wisconsin win something and then they can talk

birddog
11/23/2014, 02:46 PM
Yeah when your history is Barry Alvarez and that goof at arkansas- bieliema, Chris farley might have a few things to say about their "success". "Hey dad, I can't see too good is that the green bay packers out there!?"

freshchris05
11/23/2014, 04:58 PM
I hope Gordon breaks Sanders record so those fags can put up with poke fans.

dwarthog
11/23/2014, 05:11 PM
Don't know why they should be so upset up there in cheese land. They are going to be a great sports trivia question for many years to come.

8timechamps
11/23/2014, 11:35 PM
Disagree completely, especially with the weather conditions today. In the 1st half, imo, he tried to give CT passing plays that the kid just simply can't make in a pouring down rain. Maybe he can make them in practice on a perfect and still day, but not in the weather conditions today.
As I mentioned in the post, I do think that we need to pass some even with a BU QB and even in pouring down rain to keep the defense honest and not become one dimensional, but those pass plays need to be limited in weather like today to short outs probably to the short side of the field, short quick swing passes for some YAC (not the wide ones), regular screen passes especially as tall as he is (I think he threw 2 today, 1 complete and he made a good decision and threw one away), and, again as tall as he is, I wouldn't have much of a problem with some inside lob screens and maybe some short slants as well (only if he shows some accuracy with the others), as long as he's coached up some to look out for the LB(s) and throw it in the ground from the pocket if not completely wide open.
Just my honest opinion, but most of those pass routes in the 1st half were ridiculous for a BU rookie QB in the heavy pouring down rain, except for maybe a QB like a B Petty or a Sammy B.

The throws were either overthrown, or dropped by receivers. Rain doesn't account for those throws. KU's QB was able to throw a few completions in the same conditions. The overthrows are just par for the course with Thomas (as it is with just about any freshman QB). The rain does affect the passing game (and I think accounted for at least one drop), but I think you're being overly critical in this instance. The kid only put the ball in the air 13 times. So, of the 79 snaps, he put the ball up 13 times...that's absolutely acceptable given the situation.

The short passing game is almost equivalent to the running game, and does very little to keep a secondary from selling out for the run. You have to put the ball down field at times. As it was, KU was already moving 8 into the box, and in the second half (when we started lining up in heavy sets), they were spinning down both safeties and loading 8 or 9 guys.

Here's the thing, the KU defense came out aggressive against the run at the start of the game. Although we knew we would have to run the majority of the day, there had to be an option to throw too. Heupel didn't even ask Thomas to throw the ball until the 4th series on offense. The game plan was run, right from the start.

The game was never in doubt. It was obvious, early, that KU wasn't going to be able to stop our run game. There were a few passes (as there should have been), but the majority of the offensive snaps were running calls. Our defense shut out the KU offense, and kept the ball in the hands of our offense. I just can't understand why anyone would be critical of Heupel for the performance yesterday. We did exactly what we needed to do, and won handily.

You may not be in the "Fire JH" camp, but I think that group of people are just looking for any possible negative to pile on. I've watched and re-watched every game we've played this year. I honestly can't understand the level of disdain that group has towards Heup. He's not been perfect, but he's hardly been bad.

olevetonahill
11/23/2014, 11:41 PM
Pretty much agree Bro

Kinda like all those who Bash on Obammy constantly.While I detest the dude and will be glad when hes a memory. He is NOT wrong in everything he does.(Just Mos Hee hee)

Eielson
11/23/2014, 11:42 PM
We need more Badger hatred soundbytes in here, so that I can misquote them next time Badj starts yapping about the Packers.

sluggo sooner
11/23/2014, 11:58 PM
Pretty much agree Bro

Kinda like all those who Bash on Obammy constantly.While I detest the dude and will be glad when hes a memory. He is NOT wrong in everything he does.(Just Mos Hee hee)

He did promise to end global warming. Kudos to him for doing that.

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2014, 12:09 AM
Pretty much agree Bro

lol...yur drunk..or :bi_polo:

BoulderSooner79
11/24/2014, 12:19 AM
The overthrows are just par for the course with Thomas (as it is with just about any freshman QB). The rain does affect the passing game (and I think accounted for at least one drop), but I think you're being overly critical in this instance. The kid only put the ball in the air 13 times. So, of the 79 snaps, he put the ball up 13 times...that's absolutely acceptable given the situation.

^This exactly. Unbelievable that fans think attempting 13 passes in a game is throwing too much. Especially given how much in control of the game we were, so giving the young QB some game experience was so low risk. And both those completions were pretty big plays. He put a nice touch on the screen pass and netted 19 and the play RIP was actually a turning point in the game. Thomas also made a great decision when we tried the screen again and KU had it covered - he threw the ball at Perine's ankles to save the loss. A huge improvement over his panic/INT from just a week ago. Never know when these lessons will pay off - could even be in 2 weeks. (But hopefully, TK will be back by then).

olevetonahill
11/24/2014, 12:26 AM
lol...yur drunk..or :bi_polo:

Naw, Josh is cool imho. Obammy is just a ****in idiot

badger
11/24/2014, 11:12 AM
I considered disguising myself as a Wisconsin fan for a few days to rant and rave about how unfair and just not right it is that Perine has the record now, but considering that a Wisconsin Badger once took a Texas Longhorn's rushing record and Heisman a mere season after he set it... you're welcome, by the way... it is almost football poetic justice that a Wisconsin Badger record be set and broken just about at the same pace, relatively.

I definitely would have hooked a few n00bs. It would have been fun. Ah well.

birddog
11/24/2014, 11:26 AM
Badg, I respect ya and all, but you're not above hooking n00bs. Do it and share here plz. We're all counting on you! :)

thecrimsoncrusader
11/24/2014, 11:31 AM
They're just upset because their lone accomplishment in college football history was taken away from them. Waaaaahsconsin needs to call a whaaaambulance.

yankee
11/24/2014, 11:33 AM
Wisconsin fans can suck it, our guy has the record.

Sucks to suck. At least you all have the Jump Around thing every game, it's real cute.

badger
11/24/2014, 12:00 PM
Funny stuff over on their message boards.

I am a Wisconsin Badger fan and I created a new account here to just tell you all that PERINE SUCKS COMPARED TO MELVIN GORDON

Wisconsin is in a SUPERIOR CONFERENCE to OU's sh1tty Big 12. Way to count, stupid. Ten teams in a "12" conference? You're conference athletics and academics suck, morons.

Nebraska and their Blackshirt defense is something you Sooners don't face. Oooo Kansas Jayhawks. Way to rack up stats on a basketball school, losers.

Melvin Gordon is the true record holder. He plays at the school of Ron Dayne, a real running back school, not crappy OU whose never had any legit running backs. Adrian Peterson doesn't count because Vikings suck GO PACK GO haha

Suck it Sooners. Have fun not playing in the Rose Bowl and go to whatever crappy bowls Big 12 goes to toilet bowl or something sh1tty haha losers

badger
11/24/2014, 12:01 PM
Wisconsin fans can suck it, our guy has the record.

Sucks to suck. At least you all have the Jump Around thing every game, it's real cute.

NO YOU SUCK SO SUCK IT SUCKER

badger
11/24/2014, 12:01 PM
They're just upset because their lone accomplishment in college football history was taken away from them. Waaaaahsconsin needs to call a whaaaambulance.

LONE ACCOMPLISHMENT?! WE ARE AMERICA'S DAIRYLAND what is Oklaoma America's sh1thole haha OKLKAHOMA SUKKS losers

BoulderSooner79
11/24/2014, 12:02 PM
That's good, Badj. You'll probably suck in a few on this board :D

KantoSooner
11/24/2014, 12:27 PM
I am a Wisconsin Badger fan and I created a new account here to just tell you all that PERINE SUCKS COMPARED TO MELVIN GORDON

Wisconsin is in a SUPERIOR CONFERENCE to OU's sh1tty Big 12. Way to count, stupid. Ten teams in a "12" conference? You're conference athletics and academics suck, morons.

Nebraska and their Blackshirt defense is something you Sooners don't face. Oooo Kansas Jayhawks. Way to rack up stats on a basketball school, losers.

Melvin Gordon is the true record holder. He plays at the school of Ron Dayne, a real running back school, not crappy OU whose never had any legit running backs. Adrian Peterson doesn't count because Vikings suck GO PACK GO haha

Suck it Sooners. Have fun not playing in the Rose Bowl and go to whatever crappy bowls Big 12 goes to toilet bowl or something sh1tty haha losers

That pretty well encapsulates everything I've seen coming off of Wisky boards the last coupla days.

Breadburner
11/24/2014, 12:30 PM
Well....Whisky fans and some OU fans have something in common.....

lexsooner
11/24/2014, 12:38 PM

Outstanding! I hope you have a horn fans name like oublows, Soonerssux, or diedirtburglars.

Spray
11/24/2014, 12:43 PM
I hope Gordon breaks Sanders record so those fags can put up with poke fans.

If only to hear the spin when it is pointed out that Sanders did it in 12 games...

badger
11/24/2014, 01:09 PM
That's good, Badj. You'll probably suck in a few on this board :D

BECAUSE OU SUCKS SO YOU ALL WILL BE SUCKED BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH YOU SUCK, ESPECIALLY SUCKAJE PERINE WHO SUCKS SO MUCH ITS IN HIS NAME

badger
11/24/2014, 01:10 PM
We need more Badger hatred soundbytes in here

WHY WE WILL NEVER MEAT YOU IN A BOWL BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME AND YOU ALL SUCK AND WHY WOULD WE WANT TO GO TO A LOSER BOWL WITH YOU ANYWAYS WINTER SEASON IS ICE FISHING SEASON

badger
11/24/2014, 01:11 PM
Well....Whisky fans and some OU fans have something in common.....

WHAT DO WE HAVE IN COMMON WITH YOU LOSERS? THAT YOU STOLE OUR UNIFORMS AND OUR JUMP AROUND. OOOOO WE ARE BEATING SH1TTY TECH LETS JUMP ABOUT IT OOOO.

badger
11/24/2014, 01:12 PM
I hope you have a horn fans name like oublows, Soonerssux, or diedirtburglars.

I'M NOT STAYING IN THIS SH1THOLE BOARD I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL KNOW WHAT'S WHAT AND THAT'S OU SUCKS AND MELVIN GORDON WILL WIN THE HEISMAN NOT LOSER SUCKAJE PEE-RINE.

badger
11/24/2014, 01:14 PM
If only to hear the spin when it is pointed out that Sanders did it in 12 games
WHO THE FURK IS BARRY SANDERS? THAT LOSER DETROIT LIONS RUNNING BACK THAT THE GREEN BAY PACKERS BEAT OVER AND OVER BECAUSE DETROIT SUCKS AND SO DO ALL OF THEIR PLAYERS?

BLAH BLAH BARRY SANDERS STOP LIVING IN THE PAST DETROIT. BANKRUPTCY LOL

BoulderSooner79
11/24/2014, 01:33 PM
WHY WE WILL NEVER MEAT YOU IN A BOWL BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME AND YOU ALL SUCK AND WHY WOULD WE WANT TO GO TO A LOSER BOWL WITH YOU ANYWAYS WINTER SEASON IS ICE FISHING SEASON

Heh heh. She said meat.

BigTip
11/24/2014, 01:45 PM
Badg, stop it! I just laughed up a lung I think.

SoonerStormchaser
11/24/2014, 04:22 PM
I need a new computer screen...thanks a lot Baj!

blacktop
11/24/2014, 05:34 PM
Thank you Melvin Gordon for being a class act. http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11931250/melvin-gordon-wisconsin-badgers-congratulates-samaje-perine-oklahoma-sooners-breaking-fbs-single-game-rushing-record

jiminy
11/24/2014, 05:40 PM
LONE ACCOMPLISHMENT?! WE ARE AMERICA'S DAIRYLAND what is Oklaoma America's sh1thole haha OKLKAHOMA SUKKS losers

Oh yah??? It must really suck to lose the record to Perine AND know that Braum's milk blows any tit swill in "America's Dairyland" out of the water!

KantoSooner
11/24/2014, 05:46 PM
Quite seriously, what is generating the passion amongst the frozen drunks? I just don't get why all the venom. I can only assume that Gordon's record was waaaaaaaay more important to them than seems possible. I mean, really? It was that central to Wisconsin's self esteem? ****, if they're all going to go off into the woods with a shotgun and one shell, Perine seems like the kind of guy who'd turn the trophy around, write WISCONSIN on it in sharpie and let them put it in their trophy case.
Sheesh.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/24/2014, 05:46 PM
Classic.

aurorasooner
11/24/2014, 05:58 PM
Thank you Melvin Gordon for being a class act. http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11931250/melvin-gordon-wisconsin-badgers-congratulates-samaje-perine-oklahoma-sooners-breaking-fbs-single-game-rushing-record
Agree, just watched his response and it was indeed classy.
I do have mixed emotions about OU breaking the individual rushing record against Kansas.
1) I think that the KU interim HC is a quality guy and this may unfortunately keep him from getting a shot at the full-time gig to turn around that dumpster fire that those con-artists Weiss and T Gill left for them up there. 2) I would've liked to see that record stand for a while against the Black Skirts D. Corn fans should be down on their knees and kissing Perine's azz for the rest of his CFB career.

hawaii 5-0
11/24/2014, 07:52 PM
I recall that Gordon spent mostly 2 years backing up Montee Ball when he needed a breather.

Kinda like Barry Sanders had to wait his turn because Thurman Thomas was the starter for the Aggies.

Both Gordon and Perine had massive offensive lines blocking for them.

Jus' observin'...

5-0

REDREX
11/24/2014, 08:40 PM
Wisconsin is frozen in the winter and full of bugs in the summer and Madison is full of commies

birddog
11/24/2014, 10:00 PM
In 1912 they were 7-0! Melvin Gordon WAS their national championship.

SoonerStormchaser
11/25/2014, 09:09 AM
Baj, you have snagged quite a few of em...hook, line, and sinker.

Pride1Mom
11/25/2014, 09:54 AM
Wisconsin, if you don't like that Perine beat the record, do it again this week-end. Otherwise SHUT UP!

badger
11/25/2014, 10:37 AM
Wisconsin, if you don't like that Perine beat the record, do it again this week-end. Otherwise SHUT UP!

WELL IF YOUR SH1TTY CONFERENCE'S BASEMENT TEAM IOWA STATE CAN BEAT IOWA THEN SURELY WE CAN RUN 500 ON THEM BUT WE HAVE TOO MUCH CLASS AND TOO MUCH AT STAKE THIS SEASON, UNLIKE YOU LOSERS HAHA

badger
11/25/2014, 10:38 AM
In 1912 they were 7-0! Melvin Gordon WAS their national championship.

WE DON'T NEED YOUR FANCY CRYSTAL FOOTBALLS TO KNOW WE'RE THE BEST. OUR GREEN BAY PACKERS WERE WINNING SUPER BOWLS BEFORE THEY AWARDED LOMBARDI TROPHIES... OH LOOK! IT WAS NAMED AFTER A PACKER COACH. BECAUSE WISCONSIN > ALL THE REST OF YOU LOSER STATES

badger
11/25/2014, 10:39 AM
Wisconsin is frozen in the winter and full of bugs in the summer and Madison is full of commies

WE HAVE COMMIES KEEPING GUARD TO KEEP THE ILLINOIS AND MINNESOTA RIFF RAFF OUT AND IT'S WORKED SINCE 1848... OF COURSE YOU LOSERS WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO KEEP RIFF RAFF OUT WITH YOUR COVERED WAGONS AND NOT BEING A STATE TILL 190...WHATEVER DON'T GIVE A SH1T YOU SUCK OKLAHOMA SUCKS AND SO DOES YOUR STUPID COVERED WAGON

badger
11/25/2014, 10:40 AM
Oh yah??? It must really suck to lose the record to Perine AND know that Braum's milk blows any tit swill in "America's Dairyland" out of the water!

WHAT THE FURK IS BRAUMS I NEVER HEARD OF IT SO IT MUST BE SOMETHING STUPID YOU JUST MADE UP TO SCARE ME. OOOO THE BRAUMS COW IS GONNA EAT MORE CHIKN IF YOU DON'T WORSHIP SUCKAJE PEE-RINE LIKE THE REST OF US ZERO-U LOSERS

Pride1Mom
11/25/2014, 11:04 AM
Badger please clean up your language. I am not impressed by the yelling, nor the attempt at sounding smart, when you obviously know nothing about Oklahoma nor the records that Oklahoma University holds. If you do not like this site why are you here? Go away, and you can freeze your......off!

TheHumanAlphabet
11/25/2014, 11:30 AM
And don't forget a huge Peyton Place. I have relatives up their and there is so much gossip, fornicating and other weird shi'ite going on up therw...They almost out hillbillie, hillbillies... Man, I guess not much to do in the winter...

TheHumanAlphabet
11/25/2014, 11:32 AM
Badger please clean up your language. I am not impressed by the yelling, nor the attempt at sounding smart, when you obviously know nothing about Oklahoma nor the records that Oklahoma University holds. If you do not like this site why are you here? Go away, and you can freeze your......off!
I assume your post is sarcasm like Badj's... A winkie is helpful.

KantoSooner
11/25/2014, 11:33 AM
Actually, my buddy's place up north of Rhinelander is pretty much awesome.

lexsooner
11/25/2014, 11:52 AM
WHAT THE FURK IS BRAUMS I NEVER HEARD OF IT SO IT MUST BE SOMETHING STUPID YOU JUST MADE UP TO SCARE ME. OOOO THE BRAUMS COW IS GONNA EAT MORE CHIKN IF YOU DON'T WORSHIP SUCKAJE PEE-RINE LIKE THE REST OF US ZERO-U LOSERS

This is hilarious, Badger! You forgot to mention all the holding blowu engaged in to help Peerine cheat his way to the record, the blatant holding the gooners get away with againt OSU each year and against all of Mack's Texas teams. The cheating which started with the land thieving and continued when they bought Peerine with dirty okie money like all the other Texas traitors. And don't forget coach Poops' triple young Beano Cook chins.

badger
11/25/2014, 12:21 PM

YEAH YEAH I KNOW THAT OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY HOLDS THE BARRY SANDERS RECORD WE ALREADY DISCUSSED THAT. YOU HAVE BARRY SANDERS BUT WE HAVE RON DAYNE WHO WAS BETTER AND DIDN'T PLAY FOR THE CRAPPY DETROIT LIONS

badger
11/25/2014, 12:23 PM
don't forget coach Poops' triple young Beano Cook chins.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT OU SUCKS AND YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY DRUNK ON IMITATION NON-WISCONSIN BEER.

badger
11/25/2014, 12:24 PM

PBBBTH. NORTHERN WISCONSIN IS BETTER THAN NORTHERN OKLAHOMA I'M SURE BUT THOSE UPPITY YOOPERS MIGHT AS WELL BE CANADIAN, OR WORSE, MICHIGANDERS

Eielson
11/25/2014, 12:26 PM
She's starting to sound a little bit like 8th.

badger
11/25/2014, 12:28 PM
She's starting to sound a little bit like 8th.

WHY THE FURK DO YOU ALL THINK I'M A GIRL OR DO YOU JUST HOPE I'M A GIRL BECAUSE NO REAL GIRLS EVER TALK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL LOSERS

Pride1Mom
11/25/2014, 01:43 PM
Dear Badger,

Oklahoma State University IS NOT the same as Oklahoma University. Oklahoma University still holds the most consecutive undefeated games on record, we have 5 Heisman winners, and 7 National Championships. What has Wisconsin done recently? OU has won in all major bowl games, including the "famous" Rose Bowl. OU has national titles in baseball, softball, gymnastics, and probably several others I can't think of. When you watch the pro games OU has plenty of representatives. But the BEST part of Oklahoma, is we are the friendliest place to live! Come on down and see our beautiful Oklahoma City, and the OU Campus in Norman that was ranked in the top 10 beautiful.

birddog
11/25/2014, 01:51 PM
Screw u and Marvin Goldman!

KantoSooner
11/25/2014, 01:56 PM
This becomes passingly interesting.

REDREX
11/25/2014, 01:57 PM
WE HAVE COMMIES KEEPING GUARD TO KEEP THE ILLINOIS AND MINNESOTA RIFF RAFF OUT AND IT'S WORKED SINCE 1848... OF COURSE YOU LOSERS WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO KEEP RIFF RAFF OUT WITH YOUR COVERED WAGONS AND NOT BEING A STATE TILL 190...WHATEVER DON'T GIVE A SH1T YOU SUCK OKLAHOMA SUCKS AND SO DOES YOUR STUPID COVERED WAGON---What's it like being you ?

BoulderSooner79
11/25/2014, 02:20 PM
WHY THE FURK DO YOU ALL THINK I'M A GIRL OR DO YOU JUST HOPE I'M A GIRL BECAUSE NO REAL GIRLS EVER TALK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL LOSERS

BECAUSE ONLY A GIRL WOULD KEEP YELLING WHILE I'M TRYING TO WATCH FOOTBALL. NOW HUSHUP AND GET ME A SAMMICH.

lexsooner
11/25/2014, 02:31 PM
Dear Badger,

Oklahoma State University IS NOT the same as Oklahoma University. Oklahoma University still holds the most consecutive undefeated games on record, we have 5 Heisman winners, and 7 National Championships. What has Wisconsin done recently? OU has won in all major bowl games, including the "famous" Rose Bowl. OU has national titles in baseball, softball, gymnastics, and probably several others I can't think of. When you watch the pro games OU has plenty of representatives. But the BEST part of Oklahoma, is we are the friendliest place to live! Come on down and see our beautiful Oklahoma City, and the OU Campus in Norman that was ranked in the top 10 beautiful.

ITS BLOWU, AIN'T IT????? ALL YOU DOES IS CHEAT AND PAY OFF TEXAS PLAYERS TO COME PRETEND TO BE STUDENTS FOR FIVE YEARS AND STUFF. LOOKIT THE HISTORY OF CHEATING AND PROBATION. LOOKIT. WISCONSIN CAN EVEN BLOW SHAT UP BETTER LIKE DURING THE 1960S AND THE CHEMISTRY BUILDING. THE GOONERS JUST BLOW THEMSELVES UP IN THERE CAR AFTER A GAME! OKIES SHOULD BE BETTER AT IT CAUSE YOU ALL HAVE METH LABS AND ITS THE NUMBER ONE INDUSTRY IN THE STATE. WHAT IS SO BYOOTIFUL BOUT OKIEHOMA? JUST RED CLAY AND FLAT AND IT MADE THAT INDIAN CRY IN THAT COMMERCIAL CAUSE YOU THROWD SONIC WRAPPERS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!

badger
11/25/2014, 02:31 PM
ok, i've had about enough trolling. back to normal. for all of you that were fooled, please play it cool. ;)

<<<<--- trolls don't have 40,000 posts. next time, check my post count!

BoulderSooner79
11/25/2014, 02:43 PM
ok, i've had about enough trolling. back to normal. for all of you that were fooled, please play it cool. ;)

<<<<--- trolls don't have 40,000 posts. next time, check my post count!

I wasn't fooled at first, then I thought - ah-ow, she's lost herself in the role and needs intervention. :D

badger
11/25/2014, 03:02 PM
that's right, play it cool. you were only trying to help, you weren't fooled.

EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE CRAZY WHEN YOU TURN THE CAPS LOCK ON, doesn't it boulder? or are you just surrounded by too many weed smokers in pac 12 country :P

TheHumanAlphabet
11/25/2014, 03:05 PM

I have a cottage in Rhinelander. Where's your buddies?

BoulderSooner79
11/25/2014, 03:09 PM
that's right, play it cool. you were only trying to help, you weren't fooled.

EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE CRAZY WHEN YOU TURN THE CAPS LOCK ON, doesn't it boulder? or are you just surrounded by too many weed smokers in pac 12 country :P

I moved to Palo Alto a few years back. Never thought moving to CA would mean less weed smokers, but it sure has. Still in pac12 country and my 2nd favorite red and white team (Stanford) is having a s.hitier year than OU.

AT LEAST THEY BEAT CAL!! (oh, sorry. need my inside voice).

KantoSooner
11/25/2014, 03:33 PM
I have a cottage in Rhinelander. Where's your buddies?

I'll have to ask him. He's always driven. It's about 30 minutes north, but we always do the grocery/liquor thing in Rhinelander. Frontage on a small lake (I realize that describes approximately 1/2 of al dwellings in Northern Wisco-Disco). Has a really cool platform lift to get up from/down to the lake that also doubles as a mobile dining room. It's the name of the lake that escapes me.

badger
11/26/2014, 09:24 AM
Man was I the only one keeping this thread alive? Must be a 2-3 loss season with no chance for the playoffs*

*I could be referring to Wisconsin or Oklahoma so you can't get angry lol

Pride1Mom
11/26/2014, 10:52 AM
Badger there is no hope for you, and there is a saying here....YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

badger
11/26/2014, 12:12 PM
lol

olevetonahill
11/26/2014, 12:21 PM
lol

Kinda My thots LOL

birddog
11/26/2014, 12:41 PM
I was hoping to give mom the benefit of the doubt. Oh well, it's Miller time.

BoulderSooner79
11/26/2014, 12:47 PM
Badger there is no hope for you, and there is a saying here....YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

Oh, you're good.

olevetonahill
11/26/2014, 12:55 PM

Actually the "Saying here" is
nOObs LOL

badger
11/26/2014, 01:14 PM
Should I go back to being a badger troll just for her? Ok here goes:

RAWR HOW DARE OU REPLACE THE FORMER WISCONSIN ASSISTANT WITH THE NEW BAND DIRECTOR! WISCONSIN MARCHING BAND NUMBER ONE NEW SHOW RAWR

i think i may meander over to vBookie to give olevet his vWelfare

MichiganSooner
11/26/2014, 01:24 PM
THIS THREAD IS STRICTLY FOR MAKING FUN OF WISCONSIN!!! Wonder if Storarik has an opinion.

olevetonahill
11/26/2014, 01:53 PM

RAWR HOW DARE OU REPLACE THE FORMER WISCONSIN ASSISTANT WITH THE NEW BAND DIRECTOR! WISCONSIN MARCHING BAND NUMBER ONE NEW SHOW RAWR

Hell I need it. I put all my Vmoneys on the Over and they Pulled Perine befor they hit. then just goofef off. LOL

badger
11/26/2014, 03:20 PM
Hell I need it. I put all my Vmoneys on the Over and they Pulled Perine befor they hit. then just goofef off. LOL

I have executive ordered 500 vWelfare for you and everyone else with less than 500 vCash. vEnjoy! and vBet on turkey day games by 11:30 thurs :D

Piware
11/26/2014, 03:52 PM
...I had forgotten Wisconsin played football until last week

ss Aside from a brief flirtation with the a sub-par band director, when has OU ever tried to emulate Wisconsin?? I think that would be never. Congrats to the Gordon kid on his accomplishment but OU fans aren't trashing on him because he set the record BEFORE Perine. You can't make this stuff up.

olevetonahill
11/26/2014, 04:19 PM
I have executive ordered 500 vWelfare for you and everyone else with less than 500 vCash. vEnjoy! and vBet on turkey day games by 11:30 thurs :D

Heh I had a small forune and squandered it all On Field goals and Overs LOL

jiminy
11/26/2014, 04:53 PM

YAH YOU CAN HAVE YOUR LITTLE GIRLYMAN BAND DIRECTOR BACK, HE'S CLEARLY BEEN DRINKING TOO MUCH OF YOUR RANK TIT SWILL! IF THAT'S WHAT PASSES FOR A MAN IN WISPUNKSON YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE YOURSELFS OVER TO FRENCH CANADA RIGHT NOW!