PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Thread: OU versus Kansas

Pages : 1 [2]

SoonerMarkVA
11/22/2014, 05:28 PM
I've always felt like Ford was the best RB we had when healthy, but I think I might have been wrong.

Ford did NOT look like himself today. He looked more like Kejuan Jones. And I can't believe he dropped it TWICE.

Perine right now is definitely our best back. Ford pre-injury would be right there with him, but right now something's wrong.

aurorasooner
11/22/2014, 05:56 PM
Ford did NOT look like himself today. He looked more like Kejuan Jones. And I can't believe he dropped it TWICE.

Perine right now is definitely our best back. Ford pre-injury would be right there with him, but right now something's wrong.Agree 100%. Probably best to just sit him in favor of Perine and Ross right now. He may be back to normal for OSU in a couple of weeks or our weedeater bowl, though.
Hopefully our offensive brain pans will be busy in the next couple of weeks putting more than 2 running plays in the playbook, the delayed hand-off/ 1/2 of a read option, and the stretch play.
It would be nice to have both Ford (or Ross) in the backfield at the same time with Perine since we're getting very little production from our WRs. CT is so wide open on those fakes, that if he actually had a back to option with a quick pitch, it would not only open the middle up some for Perine, but either of the other 2 might break Perine's rushing record against Stool State.

BigDub
11/22/2014, 06:13 PM
Went to the game today and sat through it with my boys. Was worth every miserable minute. We were soaked from head to toe. To see Perine CRUSH the record was amazing. My boys who are 10 will be able to say they were at the game! Worth every penny.

TAFBSooner
11/22/2014, 07:54 PM
Don't insult Nebraska like that. Arkie fans are your stereotypical SEC conference crusaders. Their team hasn't done squat in ages, but as bottom feeders of "the nation's best conference" they are happy as pigs in $h!t.

Because they are pigs in $h!t.

aurorasooner
11/22/2014, 08:57 PM
Haven't much liked the Corn since "the Slash" was their coach, not to mention the way they handled, some say covered-up, that Ruf-Nek sideline mugging.
I do wish Jerry would send that hillbilly Callihan packing. I try to like the Cowboys as my no 2 team since Sammy's not playing again this year and DM is one of my favs, but I would like them much better if Clownahan wasn't there.
Pretty good day with the Sooners winning, as well as the Black Skirts and ND losing. Now if Stool State could somehow miraculously beat Baylor at their place with a 3rd string QB...........Baylor up 21-7, about 7 min left to the half, but the aggies just threw another pick. Seems that the Heupel disease has infected the Pokes OC. Now 28-7