PDA

View Full Version : game delayed until 12:30?

5noubus
11/22/2014, 09:53 AM
My friend saw it on the news .
Due to lightning.

yermom
11/22/2014, 09:55 AM
Kick-Off Delayed Due to Lightning
After consultation with meteorologists, we will delay the kick-off of today's game to 12:30 p.m. CT at the earliest due to lightning.

http://www.soonersports.com/

olevetonahill
11/22/2014, 10:00 AM
Well horse Poop. thats gonna mess up my record deal wont it? Im 2000 miles away and had it set to record
Oh well

aurorasooner
11/22/2014, 10:27 AM
With the Stanford/Cal game set to start at 2PM (cst) on FX-1 (according to my listings), Fox will probably move our game to FX2, which has virtually no cable syndication, instead of one of their Fx College Sports channels on the pay sport's tier which (except for 1 channel) usually show gymnastics/wrasslin or some directional women's BB game on Sat afternoons. From their previous history to try and get subscribers to complain to their provider, I would imagine this is their plan.
Probably best to have a 'net radio stream/sat sling or on-line video stream ready if you don't get FX-2 and want to watch/listen to the game.

flysooner9
11/22/2014, 11:43 AM
I've never seen so many people trying to give away free tickets.

ouduckhunter
11/22/2014, 12:48 PM
I've never seen so many people trying to give away free tickets.

I noticed that too on Facebook. People started off last week, and the beginning of this week trying to sell them, and by yesterday were giving them away.