PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night College Football

8timechamps
11/20/2014, 04:56 PM
A couple of interesting games on tap tonight:

Kansas State @ West Virginia - I think the Cats could be in for their second loss of the year...depending on which WVU team shows up. That's a tough place to play, and since it's a Thursday night game, I'm sure they will be rowdy.

North Carolina @ Duke - It's starting to look like OU will face one of the top ACC teams in a bowl game, and some predictions have us playing Duke. I haven't paid any attention to the Blue Devils this year, but I think I'll take a look at them tonight.

8timechamps
11/20/2014, 08:23 PM
Looked like WVU had tied up the game 10-10, but after review the play was overturned. WVU sends out their money kicker to pull within 3, and he misses a relatively short FG.

I know KSU is a disciplined team, and you can't make mistakes when you play them, but it seems like KSU is on the receiving end of luck more than any other team.

Soonerfan88
11/20/2014, 10:35 PM
Except when they played Auburn

Hope KState wins as I would like to say OU lost to 3 strong teams & play the same conference card as SEC SEC SEC

8timechamps
11/20/2014, 11:43 PM
Except when they played Auburn

Hope KState wins as I would like to say OU lost to 3 strong teams & play the same conference card as SEC SEC SEC

True, the Auburn game was like the anti-Snyder Cats playing.

KSU won, and I bet the WVU fans are feeling a lot like we did after our game with KSU. So many opportunities, not enough points.

SoCalBigRed
11/21/2014, 03:10 AM
If we play Duke, I have zero interest in that game.

swardboy
11/21/2014, 09:08 AM

I'd still enjoying crushing them and hearing the lamentation of their women. That never gets old.

BoulderSooner79
11/21/2014, 09:34 AM
I'll watch any game OU plays. But I must admit that bowl against Iowa was a real snoozer.

Tear Down This Wall
11/21/2014, 10:24 AM
I'll watch any game OU plays. But I must admit that bowl against Iowa was a real snoozer.

Ditto the Connecticut bowl game. Awful.

BoulderSooner79
11/21/2014, 10:36 AM
Ditto the Connecticut bowl game. Awful.

At least OU played hard in that one. Against Iowa, neither team seemed to GAS. I never want to see the opponent not care about playing OU.

8timechamps
11/21/2014, 02:51 PM

Duke may have played themselves out of that potential match-up with last night's loss.

The next team in line in the projections is....Notre Dame. Since they have a football arrangement with the ACC, they could take that spot.