PDA

View Full Version : Muschamp out at the end of the season...

Snrinhouston
11/16/2014, 02:19 PM
…Best news I've heard all month.

BoulderSooner79
11/16/2014, 02:34 PM
Why? I thought it would be a good thing for UF to continue the suckage.

stoopified
11/16/2014, 03:01 PM
Well, if Bob IS gurntout here,this would be the perfect place to go.Not sure what I think this time around.

aurorasooner
11/16/2014, 03:14 PM
I kind of like Muschamp. I had hoped he would have some medium success for the Gators, maybe winning the SEC east for a couple of years, because it would've have driven the Whorn fans crazy. They're getting a little too big for their britches, again, anyway.
Wouldn't mind him coming in to Norman as the DC or co-DC though.

BoulderSooner79
11/16/2014, 03:17 PM
Well, if Bob IS gurntout here,this would be the perfect place to go.Not sure what I think this time around.

Do you really think Bob is high on anyone's list right now?

rock on sooner
11/16/2014, 05:33 PM
What the hay!? Pelini's BlackShirts just gave up 408 yards on the ground from
ONE back in only three quarters....let's get Bo, too, since many seem to want
castoffs.....:devilish:

Jacie
11/16/2014, 07:14 PM
Well, if Bob IS burnt out here, this would be the perfect place to go. Not sure what I think this time around.

One comment during the Florida game on Saturday was that gator fans didn't just want a coach who wins, but to be entertained i.e. run an offense that scores a lot and Muschamp, a former defensive coordinator was not a good pick for them. Think they would remember the job Stoops held way back when?

bluedogok
11/16/2014, 11:03 PM
It isn't like OU offenses under Stoops have traditionally been heavily ball control oriented and three yards and a cloud of dust types.