PDA

View Full Version : HEY Soonerjeepman, here is what your party, republicans, thinks of you

Sooner8th
11/16/2014, 10:43 AM
In Sundays Wichita Eagle the largest newspaper in Kansas. A direct quote from Kansas House Speaker Ray Merrick, R-Stilwell.

He said that former Gov. Kathleen Sebelius “spent money like a drunken sailor” and argued that government jobs do not contribute to the health of the state’s economy.

"Government employees produce nothing. They’re a net consumer. And you got that cost forever and ever and ever because they’re on the KPERS (pension) plan, they’re on all the government insurance and everything,” Merrick said. “That is employment to Democrats. Hire more (government employees). And that was Kathleen; she’d brag about her employment number, ‘Oh, I got a lot of people employed.’ Yeah, you got a lot more government employees employed. That doesn’t stimulate the economy.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR OWN PARTY HATES YOU!!!!

Keep votin' pub and see the $1.4 BILLION cuts in spending. Better start looking for a job in the private sector mr. got me one of them democrat guberment jobs!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh yeah, I forgot the just blame Sebelius. TOO ****ING FUNNY!

http://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article3955592.html

REDREX
11/16/2014, 01:52 PM
Kathleen Sebelius is an idiot and a DEM----And for the most part Gov't jobs are over staffed ----What is your point?---

BigTip
11/16/2014, 02:46 PM
I don't get it either. The large highlighted red part is totally true.

Sooner8th
11/16/2014, 02:57 PM
Kathleen Sebelius is an idiot and a DEM----And for the most part Gov't jobs are over staffed ----What is your point?---

You don't live in kansas what do you know about her? I like how she is an idiot and a DEM. Lemming just has to see the D after her name and call her an idiot. A little something from the times.

In November 2005, Time named Sebelius as one of the five best governors in America, praising her for eliminating a $1.1 billion debt she inherited, ferreting out waste in state government, and strongly supporting public education – all without raising taxes, although she proposed raising sales, property, and income taxes.[22] The article also praised her bipartisan approach to governing, a useful trait in a state where Republicans have usually controlled the Legislature.[23]

Never mind the total and complete hypocrisy of just blame sebelius, but OH MY GOD DO NOT MENTION BUSH!

Too goddamn funny. Lemming

TheHumanAlphabet
11/16/2014, 03:08 PM
i would equate gov. employees as to corporate employees vs. business line employees. gov employees = corp. employees. none produce for the bottom line, they are a sunk cost.